Faux Realm Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian squinted his eyes, looking directly into Keeg's. Suddenly he started shaking him violently and repeating in monotone voice, "Little, Little, And Little."

"ASSHOOOOOOOLE Stop that." Keeg begged.

Lucian did not listen and continued repeating the words, "ALRIGHT, sorry. Just STOP." Keeg begged.

Finally Lucian relented, stopping and placing Keeg back on his feet. "I do not like threats."

"Noted, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to vomit." Keeg said simply running with his little feet to a nearby trash can and emptying the contents of his already empty stomach.

The woman surreptitiously approached Lucian. He could see that she was weak and almost barely standing on her two feet. "I'm Lucian by the way. Lucian Deca."

She jumped at the sound of his voice. Looking at him she clung to his waist, she shook as she relaxed her muscles, her tiny hands dug deep into his clothes. Even his leather jacket could not stop her claws from digging into his skin. She almost slumped to the floor, but Lucian managed to catch the fainting woman and carry her in his arms. She weighed almost nothing. Dressed in ragged clothes, it was clear that this family was more concerned for the wellbeing of their children, like real parents should do, like his did.

"Listen, my wife is tired and in need of a meal desperately. Can you help us?" Keeg asked.

He looked at Lucian carrying his beloved trying to collect his courage, he continued by asking, "I don't have much but will you please help my family. I do not care what happens to me as long as they are safe."

"I told you I'll take care of you. I guess registration can wait let's get you a home and a warm meal my friend." Lucian spoke.

The children did not know about plights of adults, they were vivid energy of happiness, unaware how much they parents suffered. They smiled, laughed and did what healthy kids should do. Play games.

Lucian carried the woman and led Keeg and his kids towards his ship that was docked in its spot on Grimova which engineering team gave them so they could easily equip, clean and mobilize. The ship was moored, naked. Stripped of its black walls revealing its intricate design. Ship had another layer of protective armor beside the one that they took apart.

Lucian only now could see what this ship looked like. The pristine black walls made it hard to notice all of its intricate details but he was sure a lot of love went into designing this boat. Ericha was busy discussing what upgrades they should get, as Luca already had some of them preordered. The rest was on them. Apparently Lucian and his gang could not pick and choose what weapons they could get.

After leaving the patient in her room, Keeg and his kids were holding back and waiting for the final diagnosis from Liza. She gave the woman extensive scans. Making sure she only needed nourishment. And that was the case. She missed some meals, but overall she was healthy.

Lucian was lost in thought for few moments, looking at the magnificent dance of the station's heavy machinery as they carried bits and pieces around and positioned it so they could get riveted in place.

"What are you thinking about?" He heard Liza ask him.

He smiled. She was finished inspecting the starved woman and just left her behind. Her family slowly surrounded her with cheerful banter. "Nothing just looking at the ship it looks so much different than I thought it would."

For several minutes they watched enthralled at the work that was taking place before them. Liza looked back at his face and watched Lucian for few minutes, silently admiring his resolve, silently wondering what made him do all the things that he did. Was there some hidden agenda in his actions? She could not be sure. But she knew one thing that whatever his plans were she was going to be right beside him, holding his hand through everything.

She looked back at the 5 people talking amongst themselves while eating, she asked "What made you help these people?"

Lucian was still watching the dance of the machinery entranced how precise they were, even while moving at high speeds. "When I was little, our little country just emerged from civil war."

"Years of battle left us in literal limbo. Not quite in war, but not in peace either. We were refugees, after coming back to our home, we were starving for months." Lucian remembered his youth.

"My sister does not remember but I do. The agony of skipped meals. The joy of receiving whatever food we might find. Or get. For many months mom and dad gave us their portions of food. I remember the way my mom looked. It was not pretty." Lucian sighed.

Liza hugged him silently.

The air was hard to describe, Lucian could not breathe, and Liza held him just enough for him to notice that she was there, but still he had a hard time inhaling his breath.

Lucian thoughts become clearer as he shared his past with his lover, he was edged on to continue not by her, but by his own consciousness, "They will probably never know, but I remember. I remember when people came at night. I remember them dragging away one person at a time for whatever disobedience they might have done against that regime. Men were taken in large trucks. Five or ten at a time. Some did come willingly thinking they might come to see the light of the next day."

"They thought they would be left alone." His voice shook with emotion.

As his glazed eyes remembered the nights and days that ensued, "But none came back."

"Years later they found the mass graves. And the pain begun anew. For those that wanted justice it was a long process that never seemed to end. Two people I thought of as grandfathers were taken away, as we wanted to know what happened to them, they never found their remains." He begun to silently cry.

"They reminded me of my youth. Don't tell them though. I managed to make a fool of myself." Lucian laughed somberly.

She could see the pain in his eyes, "Then I find out I'm not from Earth, which I do not care about, and then after that I find out that my mom and dad might not be my own. I just wonder how much dedication they had to care for someone that was not their blood. I'll forever be in debt to them."

Liza finally kissed him square on his lips. Her kiss was appropriate for the situation. His emotions were still broiling, he was not in the mood for any kind of elicit behavior, but Liza knew and her antennae took little kisses and caresses of his face, like they were inspecting if he was really there. He slowly forgot, the emotions were left behind and soon, under her tender care, he forgot why he was there in the first place.

He smiled, "Thank you. I needed that."

She smiled. Her white teeth a clear contrast to her dark pink skin and makeup, "You are welcome."

Again she leaned in lightly kissing him. Prolonging his own desperate need for a close companion. Almost as she knew his plight and need, Liza never thought of pulling away from the kiss and let him lead the moments that followed. Completely and totally at his mercy.

Lucian just took his arms around her and made sure that she was right there. Unmoving beacon for his soul.

They were interrupted by sounds of giggling. Behind him were two small children watching them with close eyes. After eating their fill they left their parents and made their rounds towards them thinking they would provide more fun for their antics than their emotional mother and father.

Liza started blushing, a dark hue of pink that Lucian came to know and like, kissing her right between her antennae, she ran back into the room away from the prying eyes and giggles.

"You rascals. Don't bother Liza." He smiled.

Kids just rasped and ran around. A typical reaction to authority. Few moments spending in watching the young brother and sister playing a game of tag, started to tug at Lucians heart, remembering his own youth and how he loved to play with his baby sister.

"Reminds you of us, doesn't it?" Lindsay's voice was coming from his side.

The doors were closing as she was carrying a giant tray of food. He strode right to her side and took the tray from her hands, "Yes. Very much so."

"That's for our guests. I know you are hungry." She giggled.

"Hey. I'm a growing boy." He said.

"You? Hahaha. That's' rich. You need a strong diet brother." Lindsay teased.

"I'll have you know my weight has went down considerably. And I need to eat." He tried to defend himself.

She was still smiling and laughing, "I know. You're just too easy to tease."

"Lucian." Lindsay's sudden call made Lucian turn around, "Ericha wants to see you bad." She sounded concerned all of a sudden.

Lucian placed the tray of food on a nearby table reserved for waiting members of the family, "What happened?"

"I'm not sure but you have to hurry." Lindsay sounded very worried.

"I've last seen her in cargo bay 14. Code is 5455. Go." Lindsay said as Lucian ran out the door behind her.

He just about heard her last directions, not sure why he needed a code, but worrying about Ericha, he did not question what he had heard. It took him several minutes of running to reach cargo bay 14. Almost punching the numbers on the console on the nearby wall. For few seconds he was worried that he might have broken the darn thing, but eventually it swished open letting him inside.

Lucian was breathless.

It took few seconds to notice Ericha. Nude. As he was walking through the doors, they closed and a quiet lock could be heard behind him. He was not worried about it. For now. Ericha needed him and she needed him now.

After his vision adjusted to the darker interior of the cargo bay he noticed that she was spread eagle on a black table. She was facing him. He rushed to her side, taking several moments to inspect his surroundings, out of caution. You never know what lurks in the shadows.

After he was comfortable that no one was near or around them, apart from few containers that surrounded them, his fingers rushed to her leg's clasps. She moaned. She was gagged with some kind of ball. *Curious.* He left the leg clasps alone and moved towards her head.

He removed the ball gag and asked quite concerned, "Are you okay my love?"

She purred while he gently cupped her face, "I'm perfect."

"Who did this to you?" He was starting to get confused, her actions were contradicting her current situation.

"Lindsay. We talked, and one thing led to another." She stared at his eyes her freewill was quite evident for Lucian and he calmed down quite a bit.

She kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth, trying to take control, but he was unwilling to let her win this battle. They were lost in their kissing, Lucian was unsure how he should proceed with this situation, Weighing his options he let her pull away, after which he saw a thousand watt smile on her face, almost blinding him, "Your sister is quite a lovely girl. She's incredibly voracious."

"How did it end up like this?" He genuinely wondered about Ericha's current predicament.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure myself, one minute we were talking, the next I was kissing her and like you can see I ended up like this." She purred.

"Okay. So what's next?" Lucian relaxed as he rested his elbows near her head, watching her expression.

"Release me." Ericha simply said.

A glint went over Lucian's eyes, "Hmmm I did not hear that. Release me - What?"

He was waiting. For that one word that privileged people used to ask for permission. A devilish smile spread on his face when he saw her confusion.

Lightly tracing her jawline Lucian silently waited. She shivered with every passing second as his fingers traced further down. Her jaw, neck and eventually both her breasts. Gently tracing a number he was quite familiar with.

Tracing circles around each areola, then her nipple, never exhibiting much force, just using his fingernails to scrape her skin. She shivered at each and every passing moment. Expecting the next course of action, that never came.

She started to beg in her mind for his next action, anticipating in fruition for what never came. He started to stand up, "Finally!" She thought.

Instead of releasing her binds, he started walking around her, she was getting agitated, and Lucian started to exhibit strange behavior, never before this predicament, she wondered about his next action. *Was pain off the table?* She thought.

Finally a shiver ran through her as Ericha realized that she never quite knew this man, he was an enigma and yet she was not shaking in terror. She realized the fear was not from the unknown, but from inaction. *What if he never touches me again?*

*What if he thinks I'm a monster? What if he hates me for this?* such were her inner most thoughts.

As Ericha watched Lucian walk around her, she waited, she begged and she almost pleaded out loud for something to happen. But she was resolved to silently wait. Ericha did not know why, but something told her to wait. And she did. Locking eyes with her lover she saw, not anger, not fury, not even a speck of revulsion.

But primal want, need and unadulterated love. She was amazed how much his blue eyes said. He was not talking yet Ericha could tell what he was thinking. Pleading with him she begged, "Do something, please."

He smiled, walking over he bent down and gently whispered in her ear, "What did you say?"

She noticed his voice shaking. Ericha wanted to rip the restraints, but could not, she wanted to jump his bones, but was tightly bound. As she looked in his eyes he silently begun anew.

Tracing his nails down her body, inching ever so slowly towards her mound of flesh that only he and he alone had permission to, she wanted him, no, she NEEDED him to do what he was supposed to do, penetrate her with his Divine given tool. Lucian had different thoughts. She could see mischief building in his eyes.

Lucian took his sweet time, torturing this lithe woman as she lied on the table shivering, perspiring sweat and fluids all over the table's black surface. IT was mesmerizing and the more she spent in that limbo the more he wanted to keep her there.

Finally taking pity to the woman's cries of pain, or pleasure, he walked between her legs, lightly spreading them and bending down. Keeping eye contact with her until the mounds on her body prevented the action. Her delicious orbs hid her face as he focused his gaze on the newfound target.

He saw her womanly cave, he stopped breathing for a little while as the very beauty of her flesh made him forget the necessity of living. As Lucian breathed in he smelled her musky scent. A delicious aroma that clouded his mind. He needed to be focused, calm and he needed to take things as slow as he could. Prolong the very act of love making.

Ericha was waiting patiently. She shivered every time he would breathe out on her mound. Her flesh was tingling, receptive to any stimuli Lucian would provide. She was losing her mind in the erotic act, but did not want to say or do anything that would potentially end the delicious treatment.

Then, it started.

She started cumming from nowhere. A bliss washed over her body as she felt his tongue lap at her folds. Her very soul was starting to shiver. Tears started to form. Why? She did not know. Lucian was humming for some reason. Ericha was surprised even further as his humming started to bring her more joy. More passion.

Lucian started Licking more and more, and Erichas hips bucked higher, wilder and she started squirting all over his face. He was unwilling to let even a drop of her juices drop to the desk or the floor. So he hugged her hips and started to suck, prod and lick. Ericha's body was like a small motor, shivering whenever he would slip his tongue over her pussy.

He eventually eased his attack letting her take a breather from countless orgasms. She heard something familiar but in her lust dazed mind she could not pinpoint what it belonged to. Finally feeling a familiar appendage touch her pussy lips she smiled anticipating the next course of action,

Lucian smiled. Looking into her eyes he waited. And entered her very, very slowly. "Yessss!" she breathed out.

She could feel every agonizing inch of his cock as it penetrated her depths. "You are filling me sooooo good." She whispered.

"You are soaking wet." He was smiling.

She shivered. "Well you were licking me." She was smiling her thousand watt smile.

Lucian loved it. Undulating his hips he changed the depth and angle of his slow strokes making her gasp with every agonizingly slow thrust.

"You make me look forward to this." She smiled noticing how much effort he had placed in pounding her delicious little cunt.

Taking his sweet time Lucian inspected her depths and left her gasping and moaning in pleasure. Eventually she had one final toe curling climax. Lucian pounded his lover into unconsciousness and came with her, almost losing his in the process. He was breathing heavy and needed few minutes of recuperation before he could move.

First thing he did, after he was able to move, was to release her clamps and dress her gently. He eventually found her clothes neatly folded on a nearby container. Before he was consciously aware she was in his arms, breathing heavy, clothed and on their way back. He smiled, never wanting to let go of this precious memory.

Ericha was dreaming. A man was standing in front of her, object of her desire. She remembered how every waking moment were filled by thoughts of this man, she wanted him and she did have him. IT was everything she expected him to be, a pure masculine energy that was accented by his massive appendage. It was glorious.

Then a second, a third and even a fourth man appeared right in front of Ericha, she recognized them, all of them her former lovers, object of her wants and needs. All of them had similar massive appendages flapping down their legs. She could remember every one of them vividly.

Then bright flash of light appeared and within it a body started to emerge, one arm and a leg at a time. Finally when the searing light subsided she could clearly see the person that was in front of her.

Lucian stood in front all of her former lovers, tall and proud. As she looked in his boyish blue eyes, she started to see his kind hearted smile, then a veil started to form around two of them. Other men started to fade, she could feel the minute differences between them and her new 'conquest'. She actually felt alone, scared and unable to bare another second without looking or remembering his eyes.

Lucian's body was not clearly as developed as her previous lovers, he was not endowed as other men were, Lucian was smaller than them, yet she he felt the best. She had others and time could not flow faster to get them out, but with Lucian it's as if she wanted it to continue on forever. She realized why.

Lucian cared about her, even exploring new areas of lovemaking he was concerned about her wellbeing and if she felt good, the next was relatively easy, bringing her off with virtual fireworks. Her body still climaxed even after they made love. She was safely tucked in his arms, her body shaking with every move. And she did not want it to end.

As time passed by she could barely tell who her previous lover was. She simply did not care.

Ericha finally found her home. She finally met the one who was bringing her immense joy. Ericha finally breathed out contentedly in Lucian's caring arms. She was still dreaming. Of Lucian and herself. If only Lucian knew what her thoughts were.

***

Lucian looked very satisfied as he carried sleeping Ericha through the hangar bay number 55. There was a silent lull in the air as he carried the woman towards his destination. They were staying on one of the stations nearby inns, a bed and breakfast of sorts, it reminded him of the establishments back home where tourists would stay. This was certainly popular with the tourists and they had enough credits to pay for their prices, so it was certainly strange to see people massing in the streets. He paused watching the crowd closely. He could see dark column of smoke rising in the distance few hundred meters away. What looked like firefighters, police and medical officers gathered around, but defeat was evident in most of their eyes. They moved slowly. Not expecting survivors.