Favela Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, now if you could just stand still right over here, I'm going to get some quick biometrics and I promise it won't hurt even the littlest bit." The woman had a slight accent now that Olivia was noticing, although she was no expert on language she thought it might be Scottish or Irish. She stood perfectly still as Genine repeatedly raked her body from neck to knees with the scanner, the dazzling white lasers tickled her skin. "And, all done." Genine set the scanner aside after giving the readout a quick look.

"You must be pretty lucky." She mused, heading directly over to the adjacent wall of drawers. She pulled out one in the middle, it was clearly labeled "36X5-10D". Genine took out a large plastic package. "Normally you'd be getting something out of the autoclave, but we just received these yesterday thanks to a special humanitarian bloc grant. New model." She grinned, giving the package a provocative shake.

Unwrapping it as she walked Genine set the prosthetic down on the table top. "Come take a look at this, I'll familiarize you with the most common features before we try a fitting." Olivia came closer, the heap of heavy skin-textured material filled her with a sickening mixture of arousal and dread. "Now for what we've all been waiting for." Genine's voice was comically exaggerated, like a carnival barker. She wrapped her doll-like left hand around the limp shaft of the prosthetic penis and gave it a playful shake.

"Uh-oh, we got ourselves a dead one here." She deadpanned, giving Olivia a silly look that was both sullen and somehow lewd. Then in a sudden turn around, all back to business and serious as death Genine threaded her hand through both leg holes and draped the entire assemblage over her forearm. Holding the prosthetic pressed neatly against her chest for support she pointed out the various crucial elements.

"With the older models there was a lot more user interaction, thankfully it's all automatic now, everything except for insemination that is." She chuckled uneasily. Olivia swallowed, it should have been obvious but she'd never even considered the possibility that a prosthesis could be so advanced. Genine seemed to pick up on her anxious reaction. "Oh, don't worry about that right now, enabling reproductive features requires months of hearings, evaluations, review..."

Olivia nodded. "You're stuck with bare bones, or a bare bone, if you will." Her eye twinkled, clearly she'd given this talk more than once. "Your biometrics suggested twenty centimeters, I hope you can live with that. The other side is variable, it expands or contracts to fit your unique internal structure. Unsurprisingly people sometimes put them on backwards but if you look closely it's very obvious which side goes out and which goes in."

She pointed clearly to each in turn. Next she squeezed the testicles a bit roughly, Olivia was surprised by how loosely and easily they moved around, it was very realistic. "I've never worn one myself but I've been told that wearing panties on top of these doesn't work very well, you'll probably want to get some boy's underwear, today." She emphasized the last word. Olivia felt herself getting nervous all over again, this was really happening.

Still she was committed, she wasn't having second thoughts. "Now here is where things get interesting. You were probably wondering why it's so... limp." Genine chuckled and gave the 'penis' a little wag. "Watch carefully." She started to gently squeeze the head of the synthetic cock in the palm of her hand, it reacted believably and almost immediately. The more she played with it the more erect it became, it also got noticeably bigger and longer. Olivia was entranced. "And that's manual control." Genine interjected.

Flipping it around and turning the assemblage inside out she pointed at the internal organ. "Normally this probe does all the hard work. It contains dozens of sensors that monitor every aspect of vaginal health, including your state of arousal. The phallus is designed to synthesize this state in a natural way that mimics an authentic male reaction. Also make sure you take note of this." Genine pointed to the center of the probe, it contained what looked like a large opening that disappeared deep into the device.

"This channel connects to the other side, it's also linked to the testicles. It's part of the reproductive system but when that's not active it simply becomes a passive conduit that creates a clear passage between the inside and the outside. When the phallus is fully erect the channel is fully open. If reproductive mode is enabled this allows semen to be expelled through the tip. Although since it's currently disabled only vaginal secretions will flow freely through the opening."

Olivia had to admit, she was fascinated. "There's been debate among experts about whether it's a flaw in the design or an intentional feature. Some people have complained because it can make a bit of a mess if you're not expecting it. Discharge will also pass through. But in general most patients seem to favor the added level of realism, and even if it isn't exactly semen or precum, at least it's something.

The important thing for you to remember is that it's a vector for pathogens, so you should still wear a condom unless your partner is not carrying any sexually transmissible diseases."

"Amazing." Olivia breathed. She had never in her wildest dreams expected this to be so complicated. Genine nodded solemnly. Smoothly she flipped the prosthesis back right-side out.

"That's all the important stuff. Do you think you're ready to take the next step?" Now that the moment had arrived Olivia felt strangely reluctant, but then after a few seconds of consideration she nodded. "Good, once you put it on the device will be temporarily registered to you for a period of four months. Under normal use any defects or malfunctions, damages or injury as a result will be fully covered by medical. Do you accept the terms of this agreement?"

Olivia reached out with both hands, Genine smiled and nodded once as she handed the assemblage over. "I only really have one question." Olivia said as she lowered the prosthesis towards the floor so that she could step into it more easily. "How long can I safely wear it? I mean is sleeping with it on okay?" The tech nodded knowingly.

"Oh yes, this is the real deal, not some sketchy gray-market contraband. It's designed for continuous wear and operation. Sorry, I've gotten used to giving the basic speech, I left out full monty." Olivia rolled her eyes, how many times had Genine made that tired old joke she wondered. The tech cleared her throat and reassumed her professional demeanor. "I think most people take them off pretty frequently but it's perfectly safe to leave them on for as long as you want. The channel I mentioned earlier can be used for urination, and the back has an opening."

Olivia tugged the prosthesis snugly up around around her hips. The material felt like rubber or latex, but it clung thickly to her skin creating instant suction where ever it made contact. All the edges were tapered gradually so that it blended so smoothly with her natural contours that once the waistband was in place it virtually disappeared. Reaching back she could confirm the 'opening' that Genine had mentioned. The bottom was a little uncomfortable though, it didn't seem to fit quite right.

"Ahh, don't worry about that." Genine murmured. "Just needs a slight adjustment." Stepping forward quickly she grabbed hold of Olivia's new fake penis and dragged it sharply downward several centimeters. Leaning in the tech reached forward with her left hand and hooked her fingers underneath the sturdy crotch of the prosthetic. As she tugged downward Olivia felt something slippery and rigid sliding between her labia, neatly pushing them apart. She inhaled sharply.

Genine was basically leaning over her, looking down into her wide uncertain eyes, she was also breathing rather quickly. "Ah, there we are." She grinned, Olivia could feel that same slick mystery shape now at the very base of her vagina, pressing dully against her opening. Everything had happened so fast, she barely had time to react. Genine's hand slipped smoothly out from between her legs, the prosthesis's taught elastic material shot upward with a resounding 'snap' that caused Olivia to yelp in alarm.

It only stung for a second. "The probe is pretty small, often when people put them on for the first time it gets stuck in the front." Genine said all of this matter-of-factly. "I just showed you the easy way to put it where it belongs." Olivia could certainly feel it now, like a hot little finger curled up inside her. "Just remember if something is off down there, use the phallus like a lever to get things into position, it's built for rough treatment so don't be afraid to manhandle it." She tittered idiotically at her own joke.

Olivia might have laughed but Genine was still tightly gripping the 'phallus' as she put it, absently pumping it up and down almost like a hand shake. It was actually getting rather stiff and Olivia could feel the 'little finger' wiggling its way deeper into her guts. Admittedly it was not an unpleasant experience, it was more that Genine didn't seem to notice what she was doing. Olivia cleared her throat loudly.

"Oh. Oh... Oh my god! I'm so sorry, got a little carried away there." Genine released the prosthesis like it was a poisonous snake and stepped back a respectable distance. She was blushing so cutely that Olivia really couldn't hold it against her. Hastily the tech rushed over to the corner where a full-length mirror on a rolling frame had been hiding in plain sight. With eyes glued to the floor she pulled it swiftly over so that Olivia could get a good look at her new body.

Olivia gasped, slapping both hands down onto her naked hips, her fingers struggled to find the seams and she started to panic since she couldn't see them either. "Calm down!" Genine huffed, quickly overcoming her sudden shyness and grabbing both of Olivia's hands to the correct position. "It's the biorubber." She explained. "It contains smart pigments like a chameleon, they detect and adapt to your exact skin tone. It's also like a gecko's foot, it bonds with your skin on a molecular level."

Olivia's breathing slowed, she could just barely detect the seam now, faint but distinct. "That's better." Genine stroked her bristly head gently, attempting to soothe her further. "There's a tab in the back. If you want to take them off." With great care she guided Olivia's right hand behind her back, sliding her fingers delicately underneath the prosthetic's hem. "Just peel them off slowly, that's the key." Panic subsiding Olivia smiled weakly and let her hand slip back around to her side.

"Thank you." She breathed. "But I want to get used to it, I was just afraid when I couldn't see where..." She trailed off, the tech nodded, she clearly had seen this type of reaction before, although it must have been awhile.

"It's impressive isn't it." She remarked solemnly. "But think about it, isn't this what a prosthetic is supposed to be? It's so good you literally can't tell it's not real." She beamed. A look that Olivia knew well and had come to hate, the extravagantly smug self-assurance of the lucky ones who didn't have to scrounge for scraps down in the slums. And yet some part of her felt pity or even affection for this fragile looking woman, if only everyone could be as blissfully naive as you, she thought.

"Thank you." She repeated again, and she meant it. The tech nodded.

"Right then, go ahead and get dressed. Although you might want to wait until the erection goes down before you try to squeeze into those booty shorts." It almost sounded racist, but Olivia was suddenly in the most excellent mood, it was barely even four o'clock and she'd already accomplished her most pressing objective. Honestly she still wasn't sure if she could go through with it, but at least she would be prepared for anything now. Her cunt tingled, the 'little finger' wasn't so little any more.

Glancing down she grimaced, her fake cock was sticking straight up and it was rock hard. "God dammit." She swore, pausing with her shorts pulled up right below her new testicles. Blushing slightly she glanced over at Genine who was biting her lower lip and clearly trying not to break into laughter.

"Totally normal reaction." She finally manged to say. "It takes some getting used to, obviously."

"This is embarrassing." Olivia stated, fixing her eyes back on the offending member, which now even appeared to be throbbing slightly.

"I recommend not looking at it." Genine murmured. "Probably not helping." She added unhelpfully. Olivia turned her head away from the wretched penis and locked eyes with the smiling tech, she gave the woman her most convincing glare, although her heart really wasn't in it. Genine surprised her by looking off to the side, Olivia followed her gaze and noticed a narrow door set in the middle of a bank of drawers. "You know, I'm technically not supposed to do this, but there's something over there in that supply closet that could fix this for you. At least temporarily."

Olivia arched her eyebrows. The curious smile playing over Genine's pale pink mouth made her very suspicious. She moved slightly and felt the ridiculous rubber penis swaying dutifully between her legs. She sighed with resignation. "Alright." She agreed. The tech nodded once, then gestured with a hooked finger as she turned and headed for the supply closet. Taking a key from around her neck she unlocked the slim door and then pivoted her body sideways to slip inside. Olivia cautiously followed her in, shuffling awkwardly with her unbuttoned shorts.

"Shut the door behind you." Genine whispered. Olivia pulled on the handle until she heard a telltale click. "Ah, good. Now we can have some privacy. You know the state records everything that goes on in our operating rooms, but there's no cameras or microphones in this cozy little nook." She hadn't been lying, it was a supply closet, but very cramped. While about three times wider than its entrance, two people would still have to struggle to get past each other.

"So... what about this then? You said you have medicine?" Olivia pointed downward unnecessarily. Genine's mouth quirked.

The tech snorted. "In a manner of speaking. You could say that it does have to be taken orally." She snorted then giggled in a nervous way that Olivia found oddly comforting. Reaching out and taking her hand, Genine pulled Olivia a few steps closer. The bioluminescent tubes switched down to low power mode casting an ethereal aquamarine tint on the white girl's fair skin. "We don't have a lot of time." She said quietly, her eyes fixing lazily on Olivia's rigid prosthetic.

"May I have your permission to perform the procedure?" Olivia's eyes narrowed, then widened. Genine slowly sank down onto her knees, she looked up expectantly at Olivia's face. "I won't do anything you don't want me to." She added, all pretense gone, the look in her eyes was unmistakable now.

"Oh, wow." Olivia's mind went blank. "Seriously?" She added rather weakly. Genine only nodded emphatically, her head kind of bobbing up and down like it had come loose.

"Full disclosure." She said. "I have a major prosthesis fetish. Nothing gets me more excited than being the first person to break in a brand new cock fresh out of the box. And I am very, very, good at it." She pointed to the wall on her right, there was a long vertical blank strip between the gray metal shelves, except for in the middle where there were dozens of stickers; little gold stars that twinkled cheerily in the demi-light.

"One for every satisfied customer. Most of them shy, cute, girls like you." Olivia supposed that she had sensed this side of Genine, with the frequent touching and the way she'd looked into her eyes when she was 'adjusting' the prosthetic. She wasn't disgusted or even angry, in all honestly this level of corruption made her feel like the radically different worlds they lived in weren't so far apart after all.

And underneath that, she was pretty turned on, the tech's infectious enthusiasm was hard to deny. Genine wasn't just attractive, she was beautiful in an atypical way, she had that 'something extra' that many women dreamed about. Crouched down submissively on her knees in front of Olivia, she was pushing all the right buttons. Even so, Olivia felt compelled to ask.

"You're really taking advantage of vulnerable young girls like me, aren't you afraid you'll get caught, or that someone will report you?" Genine just smiled softly, like she didn't have a care in the world.

"I've always thought of it the other way around. I mean you've just been give this amazing yet unfamiliar new toy, but then you have to wait to try it out without even fully understanding what it's capable of. Except here I am, the one person who knows it inside and out, willing and able to teach you how to unlock its true potential. I think of it more as a valuable public service." Olivia had to admit Genine was as smooth as she was hot, she felt a stab of envy, it didn't seem fair.

"Besides, you have nothing to lose. You can report me if you want, but can you think of even one good reason not to give me a chance to change your mind? No matter what I guarantee you'll walk out of this room without that pesky erection." Genine cracked her lips and then opened her mouth just enough so that Olivia could see inside. The tech's tongue glistened thickly with saliva, it reflected the blue-green ambient light in a way that sent Olivia's pulse racing.

Olivia reached down and took hold of the base of her synthetic cock. It was the first time she'd actually touched it. She gave it an experimental tug then started to move it slowly in a tight circle. It was so hard and hot, she was really amazed by how realistic it felt. Not that she'd ever held a real penis before, but this was exactly how she'd always imagined one would feel. It wasn't like it was a part of her body, Genine wouldn't even be touching her skin. The tech didn't even know that Olivia had only gotten this thing to trick Marcella.

She bent the shaft downward, as she increased the pressure she felt the probe on the other side growing inside her, she inhaled sharply. The tip was now pointing directly at Genine's mouth, the tech sat with her hands resting on her thighs, waiting patiently. Olivia stepped forward slowly. Am I a lesbian? She asked herself, it was a question she had been pondering for several days now, without a satisfactory answer. Will this make me one? She wondered distractedly. Only one way to find out.

"I give you permission to... suck my cock." She said, a slight bite to her voice. "But you're not allowed to touch my real body, anywhere, you can only touch the prosthetic." Genine nodded, she smiled vibrantly. She reached up with both hands and took hold of the phallus in the middle. Instinctively Olivia let her own hand fall away, now that the other woman had taken control. The tech grinned and rocked her body forward, but even before she started moving one of her hands had slid down to the base of the 'cock' while the other had drawn the tip of the head right to her pursed lips.

"Pay attention." She breathed right onto it, and Olivia could swear she felt it, like it was part of her own flesh and blood. The sight of Genine's ethereal bone-white skin wrapped around Olivia's coffee colored cock sent a pang of intense arousal penetrating deep inside her tingling crotch. The woman was moving her hands in opposite directions, first bringing them together in the middle then sliding them outward until they reached either end of Olivia's shaft.

Her grip was not tight, but it wasn't loose either. She worked with a gentle yet precise rhythm that created an almost hypnotic atmosphere in the cramped, poorly lit space. "Almost there." She sighed, exhaling hotly again, her mouth opening so wide that Olivia was sure that she would put it inside, but Genine didn't. Olivia couldn't understand why but for some reason this drove her pussy wild, her clit started throbbing and her vaginal muscles spasmed unexpectedly. She gasped, then clapped a hand over her mouth out of embarrassment.