Favela Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you don't mind at all that I had some... funny feelings while I was watching you?" Marcella actually scoffed.

"People have funny feelings all the time. It's totally normal." Olivia nodded somewhat distractedly as she noticed that Marcella's skirt had been hiked up well over her knees when she had been pulled into her lap. Inconspicuously she let her hand rest on her mother's bare thigh.

"Do you get funny feelings?" She asked quietly, too nervous to look up into her mother's face. Marcella cleared her throat loudly and shifted her weight. Olivia wrapped her left arm around her mother's back and held on for stability. Her right hand had managed to grab a handful of Marcella's skirt and without putting too much thought into it she started to twist it underneath her legs.

"I said everybody does." Her mom murmured, Olivia glanced up just in time to notice her mom's face flushing again, she found it very cute and it gave her new courage.

"What about me, do you ever have funny feelings about me?" She looked her mother right in the eyes, her fist twisted fiercely as she pulled the hem of Marcella's skirt all the way up under her right leg. Reaching back discretely behind her own waist she leaned forward just long enough to pull the bottom of her dress out from underneath her butt. It was a desperate maneuver driven by desire and pure spontaneity, and as such it went far more smoothly than if it had been planned.

All her movements seemed perfectly natural and innocent, but when she let her full weight resettle on her mother's lap a delicate sigh escaped her lips. The bottom of her bare leg was resting comfortably on Marcella's bare thigh, there was nothing at all between them now. She could feel the humid heat from her mom's muscular inner thigh as it pressed into her flesh. She shivered. Marcella hadn't noticed any of this, her daughter's question had given her other things to think about.

It wasn't the best question, Olivia mused, not if she wanted to make sure her mom was telling the truth. But it was the question she had wanted to ask. Marcella's eyes snapped back into focus and she sighed emphatically. "Sometimes." She breathed, her eyes rolling away, looking like she might swoon. It had clearly taken a great deal of courage to admit. "But." She quickly amended. "You know getting excited when you're watching another woman do sexy things doesn't make you a lesbian." Olivia gently kicked her feet so that she could feel their thighs rubbing subtly together.

She ignored Marcella's misdirection and looped her arm back around her mother's waist. "What kind of sexy things?" Olivia intentionally made the question ambiguous, she wanted to force her mom to choose; either she dodged and gave a general answer or she doubled down and answered directly. The latter would help establish her sincerity. Olivia nearly jumped as she felt Marcella's hand suddenly curl around her right hip. Her grip was tight, fingers squeezing pleasantly as she pulled her daughter deeper into her lap.

"This dress for example." Her mother said innocuously, as she ran her hand smoothly up and then down her daughter's side. Olivia swallowed, she felt slightly less in control now, but also experienced an intense spike in her level of excitement when she realized that Marcella's adjustment had pushed her mom's skirt even further up her thighs. Olivia was now sitting more or less directly over Marcella's crotch, with her mom's slinky black skirt bunched up rather insubstantially between them.

"You may not even realize it but I can see your sexy underwear through the fabric, and it fits you like a second skin. Also it's so feminine, it reminds me that I live with a beautiful woman, not just a cute tomboy." Her face scrunched up, she was smiling, and Olivia found herself smiling back, mainly because of the compliment. Then she realized that her mom was basically using her charm to avoid having to answer any more awkward questions, and it was working, Olivia was so happy she only wanted to bask in the moment.

As her arousal diminished, overpowered by this other greater pleasure she thought about how much power she had over her mother now, she could relish moments like this freely, because after they went their separate ways all she had to do was send her mom a message from her fictitious lover boy. Anything she wanted, she could have it. "I love you mom." She murmured.

"I love you too." Marcella replied softly. Olivia could feel a growing heat below her bottom, her mom's face crinkled up nervously and she blushed. After a moment of looking away she turned back. "I have a confession to make." She said almost in a whisper. "I'm feeling a bit funny right now, if you know what I mean." Her blush deepened. Olivia found herself getting a little hot as her own face darkened. This was very unexpected, and she had no idea how to react.

"What should I do?" She asked, a tone of genuine concern creeping into her voice. Perhaps she'd gone too far, maybe pulling up her mom's skirt hadn't been the best idea after all. Marcella laughed nervously. Her heat was intensifying, Olivia could feel it distinctly now. Almost like a pressure welling up from underneath her legs.

"Oh baby, there's nothing you can do. Nothing you should do. This is my problem." Her mom was really starting to act flustered, Olivia realized she wasn't ready for this magic moment to end, but now she had a new problem, her own body was reacting and she could barely resist it.

"Maybe you're thinking about last night." She said. Marcella's eyes snapped back to attention. "Because he made you look at my picture while he did those things to you." Her mom seemed to think this over. "You said it was normal, for people to feel like this. And that it was okay if I did. Mom, go ahead, it's okay." Marcella closed her eyes and shook her head exaggeratedly from side to side, but she didn't say anything. "Please." Olivia urged. "I want you to look at my face, remember last night and how good it felt. I want you to be happy."

Marcella's eyes opened but they were a little glassy, she was panting, her lips parted slightly. In a moment of reckless bravery Olivia reached down with both hands and gripped her mother's skirt with all her strength, as unobtrusively as possible she pulled it out from under them both. She kept her eyes locked on her mom's, she never looked down or away. Now that the skirt was clear she took Marcella's right arm and gently guided it away from her hip, she held her mother's wrist gently and moved her hand down into the space where their bodies were touching.

A moment of clarity pierced through Marcella's gaze, her eyes looked pleading, but it was an inscrutable mixture of pleading for sex and pleading for escape. Olivia sat on her mother's naked lap forcing her face to remain passively benevolent as she denied her mom any opportunity of backing out, her cunt ached as she felt her mother's panties getting steadily more wet. Marcella's hand undulated against her belly, Olivia could feel but not see it snaking down the side of her left thigh.

"Yes!" She mouthed, then out loud. "I could tell how much you needed it, I could see how much you enjoyed it last night." Marcella's wrist bumped methodically against Olivia's hip as she frantically fingered herself out of sight. It started moving faster the second her daughter started talking. Noting this fact, Olivia decided to keep going. "He made you look at my face while he fucked you, but it was just a stupid picture. He can't give you the real thing. Only I can do that." She barely knew what she was saying, honestly her throbbing cunt was making it impossible to think.

Luckily Marcella was in an even less coherent state. Right in front of Olivia's face was the vision from the photos, only in visceral detail she could never have imagined. Marcella's hot sweet breath came in waves that she could almost taste, beads of sweat trickled down her mother's flushed face, her pink mouth was open, inviting. But it was the eyes most of all that arrested Olivia's gaze. In the pale morning light they glowed with a bottomless mindless hunger that threatened to consume them both.

The terror that had so often accompanied her fits of ecstasy returned. Olivia thought she might faint, as the room reeled she flung out both arms and wrapped them tightly around her mother's neck. Her entire vulva spasmed, it seemed that she was having an orgasm, but that was impossible since she hadn't touched herself once. Marcella was coming too, the look on her mother's face was unmistakable, having seen it so many times in the photos. Marcella's eyes continued to haunt her, they looked sad now but also triumphant. Olivia smiled, it was how she felt too.

Sighing loudly her mom let her body fall back flopping against the back of the chair. Olivia fell with her, letting their bodies smash pleasantly together. After a minute or two of just breathing, Marcella finally spoke. "Thank you." She said, her voice sounding so serious that her daughter almost didn't recognize it. She lifted her hands weakly and placed them softly on either side of Olivia's face. A touch of moisture on her left cheek brought a momentary flush of warmth back to her crotch. She could smell Marcella's sex and now it was all over her face. "Thank you." Her mom repeated.

Feeling suddenly shy, Olivia slid easily off her mother's lap, in one instant severing their intimate physical connection. "Yeah." She mumbled, nodding softly as she tugged her dress back down to her knees. Stifling a momentary pang of fear that her mom might have caught a glimpse of her underwear. Marcella copied her daughter's actions, noticing that she was still fully exposed for all the world to see, smoothing out her skirt and blushing cutely as she glanced away.

"Well I have to get ready for work." Olivia murmured lamely, but then looking up to meet her mom's vibrant gaze one last time. "I hope we can have dinner together tonight." Marcella nodded, her solicitous smile containing a piercing fondness that filled Olivia's heart with emotions from the distant past. Is this what she'd been after all this time? Her soul and her sex both seemed to cry out into the dark unknown. She headed for her room, stifling a yawn, it was going to be a long day.