Favors

Story Info
Little sister needs a favor.
5.5k words
4.19
139.5k
148

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try at writing a story. The first chapter is more of a warm up, the fun will begin in chapter 2. I welcome any comments as they will help me write better in the future. As with all stories the characters are at least 18 if they are engaged in any adult activities.

I have not had much luck in finding an editor so if anyone wants to volunteer please let me know in the comment section. Without any further delay here is chapter 1

===============

Mike was laying on his bed having just fallen asleep when his travels into dreamland were interrupted by the sound of his cell phone ringing. He opened his eyes and glared at the phone lighting up the ceiling above him as it rang. He mulled the idea of just ignoring it and focus on sleeping. However, no one ever calls this late so he abandoned the idea and reached for the phone before the caller hung up.

Grabbing the phone off the bedside table he turned the device towards him to see the screen. The bright display caused him to squint his eyes to protect them from the glare. He saw the image of his little sister on the screen. She rarely calls him, she prefers texting everyone, he knew this had to be important. In a moment, so many different scenarios flashed through his mind. Quickly swiping the green circle, he answered the call.

"Hey Jess" he answered calling her by his pet name that annoys her. She would prefer he use her real name Jessica, although he never does. Wherever she was at there was extremely loud music and people in the background. He had to turn his volume down.

"You could use my real name one day." she responded.

"Good luck on that one. Now why are you calling me at..." he pulled his phone away to look at the time, "1 am" he finished.

"I need a favor, my favorite brother." something about her voice sounded different although Mike could not place it at the moment.

"I'm your only brother, so logically I'm your favorite and worst."

"Whatever Mr. technical. Are you busy?" she giggled in the phone.

"Just sleeping. So, what is the favor Jess"

"I need a ride. I'm at a party and things are getting out of control. There was already one fight. At this rate, it won't be long until the police show up. Please come get me." she added her whiny voice on the last part.

"Fine where are you at?" he was not looking forward to getting out of the comfortable bed but he did not want anything to happen to his sister either.

"I'll text you the address. I will see you soon. Please hurry." she said before hanging up. Seconds later his phone chirped the message notification.

Pulling the covers back Mike swung his legs over the edge of the bed while stretching once he was sitting. Standing up he made his way towards the bathroom walking across the room naked, his preferred sleeping attire. Stopping in front of the sink he washed his hands and splashed some water on his face. Drying his face and brown hair he checked his reflection in the mirror and made a mental note that he needed to get back to the gym. He was not overweight but his abs were hidden by a layer of fat from all the fast food he has been enjoying for the past year.

Finishing his business, he grabbed a pair of loose fitting gym shorts from the dresser and an old t-shirt. They were the easiest things to grab. Jess was lucky he loved her he thought. He looked at his bed, he forgot he was not alone and made sure his.... friend or is she a girlfriend Mike was unsure what the relationship status is.... Did not wake up during the exchange. The covers were pulled down exposing her bare chest. Even in the dim light coming from the bathroom he could still make out the red marks crossing her B cup tits and the black collar around her neck caused a stirring in his gym shorts. He walked over to pull the sheet up before he decided to climb back into the bed and use his pet again. She was out cold and did not stir as he covered her. He turned off the bathroom light before heading downstairs.

Hopping in his car he inserted the address she gave him into his GPS and started the car. The location was on the other side of town but with no traffic it should take no more than 15 minutes to drive there. He sent her a text to let her know to be ready for him.

He pulled up to the house in one of the nicer developments. He saw Jess standing by the mailbox. She was dressed totally different then she dresses at home. She was sporting a black mini skirt with matching boots that went to her mid-calf. Her top was a dark blue camisole that hugged her upper body tightly. Her brown hair was braided starting from her bangs and the braid wrapped around her head before continuing in a braided ponytail. She was a typical 18-year-old. Jessica went through a rebellious stage in middle school that resulted in her being held back to repeat the seventh grade. She learned that slacking off did not pay and since then she has maintained straight "A's" in school. Now in her senior year the rebellious stage was starting to surface once again. The outfit she chose looked good on her slender frame, but it was still more than their parents would allow her to get away with, that was for sure.

She waved her hands as he got close. The party was still going on; the music could be heard two houses away and there were kids everywhere. Mike was surprised the police have not been called yet even for a Saturday night it was late to be making all this noise. He wasn't even able to make a complete stop before she grabbed the handle and climbed in.

"Thanks Mike, let's get out of here." she said while grabbing the seat belt.

Mike pulled away from the curb before she finished buckling the belt. He could smell the odor of beer which would explain why she sounded different.

"So, I am taking you home, right?"

"Hell no. You know dad would kill me."

She did have a point their dad would flip his lid if she came home smelling like a brewery.

"Where to then? What were your plans for tonight?"

"Can I crash on your couch? The original plan was to stay the night with Stephanie, but she left with her boyfriend like an hour ago and won't answer my text." she answered as she slipped off her high heel boots and sat Indian style in the seat. "These damn boots are killing me."

"Well I guess you don't have any other option then" he turned the car around.

"Thank you my favorite brother!" she squealed.

Three police cars flew by them in the opposite direction heading towards the party neighborhood.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before they got called" Jessica said as she turned to look out the back window. "There was a second fight just before you pulled up. Apparently, a lot of shit got broken."

"Glad you are out of that mess. However, you need to be careful. Care to talk about when did you start drinking?"

"Don't judge me bro. I remember you sneaking in often when you were my age!" she smirked at him.

"Ok you got me there." they pulled up to his house a few minutes later.

His house was not huge but it was a decent size especially for a 24-year-old. In actuality he had stumbled across the deal as a foreclosure. He got it for cheap, all he had to do was a few renovations. Thanks to his grandparents for helping with the down payment and covering some of the renovation cost. Plus, he got the added bonus of spending time with his grandpa during construction. The location of the house is what he liked. It's on the outskirts of the city surrounded by farm fields. The fields around the house are his property. He was not the farming type so he leased the fields out to a farmer down the road. With his portion of the proceeds of the fields, he can almost cover the mortgage of the house. Jessica did not even bother to put her boots back on, instead she walked across the gravel driveway holding her boots. She quickly walked up the wooden porch steps and opened the door she knew was always unlocked. Once in the house she dropped her boots on the floor by the door and headed into the kitchen to grab a soda. Mike watched as she moved around like she was at home. She did not come over often but she did the same thing each time she was here.

"When did you get a pool?" she asked while looking out the back window

"About three months ago, I think" he replied while grabbing a drink for himself. "If you visited more often you would know things like this!" He added

"Awesome, I may have to come over more often this summer. Let these country boys see a city girl" she laughed at her joke.

"Don't scare the help away, sis"

"Very funny asshole!" she punched him in the arm. "Where am I sleeping?"

"I'll put you in the basement where all the other trolls go." He was rewarded with another punch as they made their way downstairs.

The basement was fully furnished and did not have the normal damp musty smell like others do. At the bottom of the stairs the hallway goes left or right. The left side is Mike's playroom as he calls it. The door is always locked until it is in use.

The right side is an entertainment room with a large flat screen TV on the wall and an extensive DVD collection. There was also a gaming system. The layout was simple with a black leather sectional taking up two walls and a glass coffee table. They each fell onto the couch Mike took the large section while Jessica took the smaller one. The sibling sat around for about an hour talking about things going on in their life. At some point Mike fell asleep and Jessica was right behind him.

Mike woke up a few hours later from being cold. Looking over towards his sister he saw that she had managed to take both blankets and claim them as her own. Mike shook his head a decided to go back to his bed. He quietly slipped up the stairs. As he opened the basement door he realized that he had slept in today as the morning sun hit his face. Looking at the clock in the kitchen he noticed that it was a little past 8:30. He started a pot of coffee and went to see if Abby was awake. Walking into his room he noticed that she was already gone. Sitting on the dresser was her black collar. Mike put the collar in the bedside table and headed back down stairs.

As he makes himself a cup of coffee he grabbed his phone and saw the message icon flashing. Clicking the button, he can see the message is from Abby. She was not happy that while she slept he had another girl come over. According to her "this bitch" does not even look legal. She told Mike not to bother contacting her. Closing the phone Mike put it back on the counter. Well he now has his answer to the relationship question.

Finishing his coffee Mike heads back downstairs to wake Jessica up. As he turned the corner he stopped dead in his tracks. Jessica had kicked the covers off and one leg was hanging off the side of the couch. Apparently, she had gotten comfortable before going to sleep. She took her skirt off and was wearing a pair of yellow thongs. Draped over the back of the couch was the matching bra. No wonder Abby thought something was going on. Mike walked over and threw the blanket over her so she would not be embarrassed when he woke her up. Once she was covered he woke her up and let her know coffee was ready. He let her do her morning routine as he went up to get a shower.

Fresh from the shower he grabbed his laptop and took a few minutes to check over his emails. There was nothing pressing going on and he was done moments later. Throwing some clothes on he went to join Jessica. As he came down the stairs he saw her dressed and rushing into the living room. By the time he got there she was slipping her boots on.

"Morning, sis"

"Oh, Hey," she jumped as he spoke as she did not see him come in. "I hate to do this but I need to go."

"Ok let me get my keys and I will take you back to your car."

"Don't worry about it Jamie is coming to get me." Just then they heard a car horn. "There she is bye."

She rushed out the door and Mike sat there in the silence wondering what the rush was. Mike did not have much contact with Jessica except in passing over the next few months. She always seemed on the go. This was not shocking as the end or a senior year is always filled with many activities. Plus, the fact that Jessica was a social butterfly. The most he saw of her was at her graduation party at the end of May, even then the conversation was short as her friends were all there. It was not until mid-June that he was once again woken up by his phone.

"Hey Je..." his sentence was cut off

"Please come get me." he could hear her crying on the phone.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he asked

"No Mike I... I just need you to come get me." She told him where she was

"Ok be there in a minute." he rushed to get to her.

He pulled up shortly after and waited as she climbed in the car. Her makeup was smeared and once again she could tell she had been drinking. He leaned over and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, can we go to your house please?" she asked as she opened his glove box and grabbed a napkin to wipe her tears.

She did not talk during the drive, she just stared out of the window. He did not want to press her for any information, he figured that she would talk when ready. Once again when they got home Jessica dropped her stuff and grabbed a drink out of the fridge then headed back to the basement living area. Mike gave her some time to decompress before checking on her. When he got down there she had started some movie although she was not focused on it.

"Want to talk?" he asked as he sat down next to her. She cuddled up next to him wiping her eyes with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Why are all guys assholes?"

"I would not say all guys are, maybe most them. I take it this is over a guy?" he asked as he played with her hair.

"Yes, me and Jeff broke up. I know guys expect stuff...." she paused "but they don't care what the girls thinks."

"Guys your age can be immature."

"You're telling me. Jeff wanted me to go further than I want to. When I told him no he leaves me and says..." She started crying harder, "he can get it and he does not need me. I know you don't care to know this information."

Mike held her tight while she worked through her problems. "You can talk to me about anything."

"Are you sure?" she questioned. He gave her a hug and nodded for her to continue.

"I was not at the point where I wanted to have sex with him yet. Being an ass would not change my feelings. After he told me that I walked out and called you."

"Sounds like an asshole to me sis. Don't stress yourself out over it things happen for a reason. One day you will find a guy that is willing to go at your speed. Good things come to those who wait."

"You're right maybe I dodged a bullet. It still hurts the way it happened. Like I am just replaceable!" she replied

"No one can replace you sis. He was just a blind little boy and could not see the real beauty in front of him." He felt bad for his sister. She was smart, beautiful, and fun to be around. Mike wanted to meet this Jeff guy for a little bonding experience.

"You always know what to say Mike. I want to apologize to you though. I know I have been a bitch and avoiding you since the last time I was here, I'm sorry."

"I did not even realize that was on purpose, I figured you were busy. What exactly did I do to cause it?" he was really shocked that she had been avoiding him on purpose. From what he could remember nothing happened.

"Well....... Please don't be mad. Promise me." she said while staring up at him.

"Without knowing what it is how can I promise that?"

"Just do it."

"Ok I promise."

"Ok after you went to take a shower I was going to come up and do the same thing. But as I got to the stairs I noticed that your storage area door was ajar. It's always locked so I got curious."

"Shit, Jess I'm sorry. I keep that a secret from many people. I'm not mad I just don't know what to say is all."

"Umm don't stress. It just caught me off guard. I looked at all the ropes and paddles hanging on the wall and it freaked me out. I did not know what they were for. I seriously thought you kidnapped people and tortured them."

"WHAT, no it's nothing like that Jess. It is something that I...." she cut him off

"I know what it is now. I did research on it after I left here. I know it's a sexual thing. It looks hot and I am not judging you. I just was not expecting that."

"Still I am sorry you saw that."

"Stop apologizing I get it, trust me it is not a bad thing. I kind of want to find a guy to try it with one day."

"You will one day. If you ever need advice or have questions, feel free to ask."

With that said they both watched the rest of the movie. Jess fell asleep first as Mike watched the TV. She was still cuddled up next to her brother. As she slept he thought over their conversation and the more he thought about it the more he wanted to kick that kid's ass. However, what was more shocking was the fact that Jessica was not upset by the discovery of his secret. In fact, she was wanting to try it.

These thoughts never entered his mind before, but she was a beautiful girl. He could imagine how sexy she would look in the slave position waiting for her Master to use her as he wished. He could think of many different ways he would use her if she was not his sister. He shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts that were causing a stirring in his pants. He could not be thinking of her in sexual ways. This was his little sister and he was her protector. It had to be his sexual appetite, he has not been with anyone in about three weeks. That explains it he just needs to get laid. While trying to expel the lude thoughts from his mind he laid his head back and dozed off.

He woke up a short time later when his arm fell asleep from Jessica laying on it. He noticed two things besides his tingling arm. For one he was hard and second there was something pressing on it. Looking down he saw her small hand resting on top of his hard cock. The thin material of his shorts did not offer much protection from her touch. He listened to her breathing and could tell that she was still out. So, the contact was not intentional.

Slowly he moved her hand and gentle shook her to wake her up. She woke up easily and headed towards the stair saying she would be right back. She returned moments later. His jaw dropped. She had changed clothes she removed her jeans and tank top and replaced them both with one of his t shirts. He could only assume she was only wearing that because her nipples were showing.

"Hope you don't mind I got this out of your dresser. I would not be able to sleep wearing them clothes."

"Ummmm that is not much to be wearing around me Jess."

"Yeah you're lucky because it's more than I sleep in normally," she said with a smile and flopped down on the couch grabbing the cover as she did.

Mike watched her for a second before he had to distance himself. He went upstairs to get some water. After a few minutes his hard on shrunk enough not to be noticeable. He had just got comfortable on the couch when Jessica rolled over.

"Mike, I have a question. Do you train girls or do you only prefer ones that have experience?"

"Either is fine with me. I have been with both types." he answered the question he was not expecting.

"Cool, night" with that she rolled back over. Leaving him with a confused look on his face.

They woke up early the next morning. Well as usual Mike was up first. Yet again she kicked the covers off in her sleep and he awoke to a view up her legs to where they joined together under the light pink fabric of her thongs. He did not mean to stare but he could not turn his eyes away. Her legs were spread and he could just make out her lips in the thin material. Eventually he realized what he was doing and diverted his eyes. Looking further up he noticed that the shirt rode up and the material was bunched up under her tits. By now he was rock hard and a voice in his head was telling him to take advantage of his sleeping sister. Mike took off towards his room he needed a cold shower.

12