Favors Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Mike play at home.
6.1k words
4.48
30.2k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it has taken so long but here is chapter 3. I am still on the hunt for an editor through the volunteer editor page and in the forums. If anyone would like to do it please message me. In the meantime I will just continue to post what I write. I love reader feedback so please leave a comment. Happy reading.

*****

Mike pulled up to his childhood home early the next afternoon. His dad had called earlier in the morning to see if Mike wanted to watch the baseball game with him that afternoon. As Mike pulled up to the brick house he saw that his dad had just finished cutting the grass. He gave Mike a wave as he rounded the side of the house apparently taking the lawn mower back to the shed for storage. Mike put the car in park and saw Jessica sitting in one of the rocking chairs on the front porch. She was sitting with her legs curled up under her. She had her nose in a book that Mike could only suspect was a romance novel, her favorite type of book. The book had her attention and she did not notice that he had pulled up. Although the sound of his door closing drew her attention away from whatever love scene she was reading.

Jessica wasted no time in getting out of the chair and bouncing down the three steps leading to the front door. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting t shirt. She had her hair down and it lightly blew in the summer wind. She ran up to Mike and wrapped her arms around him giving him a sisterly hug.

"I have missed you, Sir." she whispered in his ear.

"Missed you too sis." he responded. Their time was cut short by their dad walking around the corner.

"Hey Mike, glad you came over. How have you been?" John, their dad, said.

Jessica pulled away from Mike as John came up and gave him a hug.

"I have been doing good. I am ready to see your Cubs get their asses kicked today." Mike laughed as John gave him a friendly push. Mike could not stand the Cubs but his dad was a die-hard fan of the team.

"You are going to be waiting awhile then." John said as he walked towards the paper bags holding lawn debris.

"Maybe one day you will actually like a real baseball team, dad," Mike got in the last jab as he helped by grabbing two bags and took them towards the back yard.

"I'm going to see if mom needs any help," Jessica called after them as the men rounded the corner.

Once the lawn care items were cleared up Mike followed his dad into the garage. His dad had recently started wood working and he wanted to show off his latest project to Mike. he was building new kitchen cabinets for the future remodel of the kitchen. They spend about 30 minutes in the garage before heading in the house. As they passed through the kitchen Mike saw that the women were busy getting dinner ready. Their mom Sara was in the process of cutting some vegetables. She put the knife down and wiped her hands on a towel as they entered the room.

"There is my baby boy," she said before hugging him.

"Hi mom," he said as he returned the hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Do you need me to help with anything?"

"No I think me and Jessica got this. Plus, the game is about to start. Go sit down and relax." Sara grabbed the knife and picked up where she left off.

John grabbed two drinks out of the fridge and headed towards the family room with Mike on his heels. Mike took a seat on the small couch while his dad sat in his recliner. The recliner was well broken in, as they have had it since mike was a young teen. John loved the old thing and he would chase anyone off that tried to sit in it. John grabbed the remote and flipped the channels until he found the game. They did not miss much and it was still the bottom of the first inning. The Cubs were up 3 nothing in the third inning. The lead was short lived as the opposing team scored 7 runs by the fifth. Mike could not help but mess with his dad about the score. The weather caused a rain delay in the eighth inning so John flipped to another sports channel to help pass the time. Before they knew it, Sara announced that it was time to eat.

They all proceed to the dining room and took the same seats they always sit at. John and Sara at the ends of the table and Jessica sat across from Mike and to the left. They wasted no time in dishing up their plates. Sara had fixed baked chicken that looked like it deserved a full-page picture in a magazine. Everyone always says that their mom is the best cook, although Mike believed that she could take a piece of cardboard and turn it into a gourmet meal. The conversation was minimal as everyone was too busy eating. When Mike was not focused on what his parents were talking about he would glance at his sister. It seemed that each time her head was down but he could tell her eyes were straining up to look at him without drawing attention to herself. The few times that she did look at him she had a big smile and it looked like she was about to blush.

The family worked together to clear the table. Mike offered to wash the dishes and told everyone to go and watch tv. Jessica declined saying that she would help him and make the process get done faster. Their parents quickly left the room. John was going to take a shower and Sara had a phone call to make. Mike shook his head as both of them went upstairs.

"Phone call my ass," he chuckled. "Hope they don't break a hip."

"Eww that is gross, I do not want to think about our parents doing that!" Jessica said as she started running the water for the dishes.

"Hey we know they have at least done it 3 times." Mike pointed out as he scrapped food off the plates.

"Still I don't need to know about it."

"Speaking of our parents getting it on, where is Kelly?" he decided to change the subject. Kelly was his younger sister. She was about halfway between Mike and Jessica.

"Out with friends I guess. She called earlier and said she could not make it to dinner today." Jessica answered.

Kelly had turned 21 a few months back. Now that she was legal to get in the clubs, she seemed to spend most of her time there. Mike wondered if her grades were being affected by the partying.

"So, Sir, when can I come over again?" Jessica asked pulling Mike from his thoughts.

"I am not sure. So how are you feeling after yesterday?"

"Do you mean physically or mentally?" she asked while handing him a pan to dry.

"Both."

"Mentally, I would have to say nothing has changed which is surprising seeing how you are my brother and your cock was in my mouth. You know that was the first time I swallowed cum, right?"

"No I did not. If I had known, then I would've asked you if you were ok with it." he felt a little regret for not asking her beforehand.

"It's ok. I have wanted to try it but I wanted it to be with someone special. I do not want to be known as the blowjob queen that will swallow. Could you imagine the guys that would line up for that?" she stopped washing the plate and looked at him with an innocent smile. "I was expecting the taste to be much worse than it was, based on the smell of it. You taste good Sir and I cannot wait to try it again.

"You have a point. I may let you get another shot at it soon. So physically?"

"I am good there also. The soreness lasted longer than the marks did. It is crazy to say this, but feeling the lasting pain and knowing that you did that to me, was kind of a turn on. I could not stop thinking about it all night. Is that normal?"

"It is hard to say. Everyone has a different reaction to pain and pleasure. Maybe it is your normal, but not the next person's definition of normal."

"Right, you might be onto something there."

The sibling finished cleaning up and sat on the couch to rest for a while. They noticed that neither of their parents had returned yet. Jessica grabbed the remote and flipped to some show to pass the time. She scooted close to Mike and laid her head on his chest.

"I truly don't want to stop Sir. I want to do more but I just don't know what I want to do next."

Mike took a quick peek at the stairs to make sure the coast was clear. He leaned down and kissed his sister. She sighed and leaned into him as their tongues probed each other's mouth. Mike wrapped his arms around her and without paying attention he started moving her so she was almost straddling his lap. They were lost in the moment and the passion of the kiss. Luckily, Mike had good hearing and picked up on the sounds of movement on the second floor. Breaking the kiss both sibling moved back to their original positions, quickly adjusted themselves to look natural. By the time that their parents came down the stairs, both looking fresh from the shower, Jessica had flipped to a random page in her book and Mike pretended to be watching the show, although it was on commercial and he had no idea what was on.

The family hung out for the next hour. The sibling kept stealing glances at each other. The effects of the make out session left them both wanting more. However, with their parents there it did not leave them much time.

"Mike," John interrupted the show "Jessica got a new TV and Dvd player for graduation. For the life of me I cannot seem to set it up with her surround sound system. Do you mind looking at it for me? You are better with electronics than I am."

"Crap, you told me to remind you and I forgot, sorry dad." Jessica added.

"Yeah I can do that." Mike said as he handed his dad the remote and stood up.

"Can you give me like 5 minutes?" Jessica said, "I need to make sure my room is straight."

"Hurry up, Jess." Mike said while pretending he was going to kick her ass as she walked by. She turned and stuck her tongue out before bouncing up the stairs.

Both John and Sara laughed as their kids played around. Mike waited a few moments then excused himself.

When he got to her room the door was cracked, he pushed it open and closed it behind himself. Jessica was waiting at the foot of her bed kneeling as Mike had taught her.

"You are getting better at that." he said walking past her towards the entertainment center.

"I have been doing this whenever I am alone so I can make it perfect for you."

"Practice makes perfect. So, what do you need me to do?" he said while looking at the wires coming from the devices.

Jessica got off the floor and explained to him what needed to be hooked up and where she wanted everything to be placed. When she got close to him she could not help but wrap her arms around him and try to get another body melting kiss.

"Stop it I am busy trying to do this." he said as he pushed her away.

She looked a little sad and stood close to his body as he used his hands to trace the wires and untangle them. Jessica reached around him while he was distracted and brushed her palm across his jean covered package. She could tell that he was hard, which pushed her to squeeze it.

He jerked her hand away and sighed. "Be good. Mom and dad are right below us." then turned back to the task.

"Sorry Sir, I just am still horny from that kiss earlier." she desperately wanted him to be doing something other than playing with wires. Pushing her luck, she repeated her last action.

Mike just stopped and closed his eyes trying to think of how to get his point across. The repairs would not take him long if he could focus.

"Want to do me a favor and let me to suck it again, Sir" she said thinking that she was winning the battle.

Mike stood up and looked around her room quickly, when an idea struck him. "Oh, somebody wants some attention huh?" he asked before locking lips with her once more. She moaned her approval in his mouth. As they kissed he walked her backwards until her back hit the hard surface of her closet door. He reached above them and grabbed a scarf. Breaking the kiss, he quickly tied her hands up in a makeshift pair of cuffs. Then he extended her arms above her head. She raised up on her tiptoes as he pulled her arms high. He slipped the scarf over the garment hook at the top of the door. Once secured, she was able to rest her feet on the floor. Mike hoped the hook could support her.

"Now maybe I can hook this stuff up without any interruption." he said as he walked away from her. She tried to free her hands but it was no use.

"Mike..." she said just slightly above a whisper so their parents would not hear if they happen to pass by her room. "Mike..." she said again when did not respond.

After the fourth time, he turned around.

"What the fuck! Mom or dad could walk in here at any time" she said with some slight nervousness in her voice.

"Well someone was being a needy little bitch" he walked towards his bound sister. "you need to learn that you do not decide when I will give you attention. Now you can either be quiet and let me finish, and maybe just maybe I will reward you."

He placed a light kiss on her cheek as she nodded her agreement. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He looped the front of the material behind her head leaving bra covered chest exposed.

"Now since you yet again forgot to show respect you can hang out like this." he added while walking towards the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" she questioned.

"I need some tools. Now be good and wait for my return."

"What if mom or dad come up here, Sir?" she started to panic.

"I guess you need to think of a good reason to be tied up in your room then." he closed the door on his way out.

He returned a few moments later with a screwdriver and a roll of tape. He did not even look at Jessica, just set back to finishing the job.

For her part, Jessica, did not make a peep her attention was focused on listening for approaching footsteps. She could not remember if he locked the door, but if it was opened she would be the first thing the person saw. She would not mind it too much except for the fact her parents would be the person opening the door. Her wrist started to feel the strain from her bonds. She moved then around to see if she could break free but it was no use. As with yesterday with the punishment, the thought of being vulnerable was having the opposite effect than she expected. She tried moving her legs to give herself some kind of stimulation with no luck. All the moves did was put more strain on her wrist. Jessica gave up and decided to wait on Mike to come and release her.

It took him about 15 minutes to finish hooking everything up. He tested the system and left if playing a local radio station. He walked over to his sister whose eyes were locked on his movements. Leaning in he nibbled on her ear lobe and softly whispered "How are you doing baby?"

"I'm doing ok Sir."

Mike reached behind her and with one hand undid her bra. He hated that she was wearing it, but their mom would've noticed if it was missing. Pulling the material away he kissed his way between her breast before letting the tip of his tongue dance across her right nipple. She wanted to stop him as this was not a safe place to get something started. However, her hormones stopped that thought in its tracks. Instead a moan replaced them. He licked and nibbled the hard tips. Jessica noticed that the combination of gentle and rough touches seemed to be hardwired to her pussy, it was on fire for some attention.

Changing tactics, Mike kissed his way down while his hand led the way by unbuttoning her shorts and lowering them. Dropping down to the floor he was at eye level with her pussy.

He took his time planting light kisses on the space between her bellybutton and where her pussy lips began to part. Besides letting the very tip of his tongue barely probe the crack he totally avoided any direct contact with her pussy, he did softly blow on it as he moved further down her body.

When his head got about knee level he grabbed her right foot and lifted her leg up. He resumed the tender kisses as he worked up her leg. He spread her leg as he reached her inner thigh and faked going in for her pussy. Jessica sucked in her breath waiting on him to stop the teasing. He pulled away and followed his trail of kisses back down to her ankle and repeated the process with the other leg. Finally reaching the junction where her legs met.

He lifted both her legs onto his shoulder. The move was to help support her weight but this caused the scarf to dig into her wrist as they took on more of her weight.

"Ouch! Sir this is hurting my wrist." Jessica said as she wiggled trying to get comfortable.

He put her feet back on the ground and lifted her by the hips, taking on her full weight.

"Use your hands to hold the scarf ends that way not all the pressure is on the wrist"

She followed his directions and felt the relief. "Thank you, Sir."

He did not bother to answer her but instead replaced her legs and leaned it close. He inhaled her musky scent and traced her plump lips with his tongue.

"Sir," she said softly, "You're not going to fuck me, are you?

"No. Now hush before you draw attention to us. If you can't do that I have the tape to help you out."

"I'll tr..." her words were cut off as he drug his tongue between her velvet folds.

"Ohhhh god..." she said instead as she tried to open her legs up more.

He ran his tongue from her opening all the way up until it ran across the small little bump of her clit. The contact made her squeeze her legs together and a growl escaped her throat. The contact sent a warm feeling spreading across her pussy and it radiated up her spine.

When her legs relaxed, he drove his tongue back into her letting the tip dance around her opening. He thought she had the best tasting pussy he has ever had. The earthy taste was strong but not overpowering, just the way he liked it. He despised eating a woman who had just showered, to freshen up. More times that not all Mike could taste was the soap.

Having teased the opening enough he moved his attention to his sister's small clit that was peeking out from its protective hood. He licked it from every direction trying to find the magical combination that he sister liked, my listening to her moans and breathing to help him hone in on what she likes.

Suddenly he pulled away and cocked his head a little. Jessica gave him a confused look. She was wondering why he stopped just when it was feeling good. She was about to ask when Mike jumped up and opened her closet door swinging her with it. He darted for the wires that he had just hooked up. Seconds later the sound of her bedroom door opening caused Jessica to stiffen up.

"How is it going in here?" Sara asked.

"Almost done, mom" he answered as he turned around to look at her. He could see his mom's head looking around the door. This also gave him a good view of his naked sister hanging on her closet door. She looked petrified and was mouthing what appeared to be "what the fuck"

"Good thanks for helping. Me and your dad are thinking about going to grab some ice cream for dessert. Do you guys want to join us? Where is Jessica?"

"I think I am good thanks for asking." Mike answered calmly. "She is digging in her closet for something."

"Well, Jessica do you want to join us?" Sara asked.

"Nope I am still full from dinner." she answered.

"Very well, you know if you were more organized you would not be digging for stuff."

"Yeah I know mom." Jessica answered while rolling her eyes.

"One day you will listen to this old lady. We will be back in about an hour or so." Sara said before closing the door.

"Holy Fuck, that was close" Jessica said after she heard their mom's footsteps recede down the stairs.

"Not as close as you were to cumming you little slut" Mike responded with a smile. He walked over to the window overlooking the front yard and watched the family car back out of the driveway. "Well now, where were we?" he asked walking back to his sister.

She blushed as he walked towards her his eyes locked onto hers. When he got close he grabbed her by the chin and forcefully kissed her while his free hand rubbed her clit hard, she moaned into his mouth. The kiss was full of passion and Jessica could taste her juices on his lips and tongue. He broke the kiss and lifted her by the hips, releasing her hands and throwing her down on the bed. She let out a groan as she hit the mattress. Her, now free hands, landed on her stomach and she moved them down to cover her pussy, suddenly feeling a little exposed.

12