Favourite Colour

Story Info
A story inspired by a song.
3.1k words
4.63
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

This is a different kind of story I wanted to try writing. This will be a story inspired by, and as much as possible, following the lyrics of a song. Somethings will be taken literally, and somethings will be used as suggestion. I'm curious how this will go.

Inspiration Song: Favourite Colour by Carly Rae Jepsen

*****

Prologue:

She was out on the dance floor, dancing like nobody was watching. Her light blue hair swinging back and forth with her, the soft curls brushing her face as she moved in rhythm with the music. She had the most stunning bright blue eyes, and they almost sparkled as she looked at me. With a smile, she reached her hand out to beckon me from the bar to the dance floor with her. I drank the last little bit of my beer in one swig as I went to join her. Rose and I had been dating now for about a month and a half, and I knew she was my future. She told me she had started transitioning at age 11, and now 12 years later, she's the girl of my dreams. With her slender frame, her breasts weren't very big, but she was all natural. We danced until last call and the lights came on. She was always very guarded about being alone with people, and she had said she prefers large group places to meet, but this was the night I had finally convinced her to come back to my place after the club.

—————————————————————————

As I unlocked the door to my apartment, Rose and I were laughing from the spectacle we saw in the hallway on our way in. As soon as we got in the door, Rose pushed it closed as I dropped my keys into the cup in the entry. I directed her to the couch, and grabbed some bottles of water out of the fridge for the both of us. I handed her one, and said, "Hydrate." She laughed as she slumped back onto the soft couch and took a drink.

"I love that you're always looking out for me. How did I get so lucky?" she asked with a smile.

"Because I love spending time with you." I replied.

"I love that too." She giggled.

"I love you." I replied. Butterflies in my stomach as the words left my mouth. I had known it for awhile, but this was the first time Rose had heard me say it.

Her eyes got wide, and she looked a little panicked as the smile left her face. Her face blushed red as she said, "Hold on now, this is gettin' kinda serious. Do you really mean that?"

"Of course. You are the best part of my day. I feel a little flutter in my heart every time I see you." Feeling my chest for a moment, "And a really big flutter right now if you're curious."

"Wow." She said. "This is getting kinda out of control. I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean, 'Out of control'? What're you sorry for?" I responded, a little defensively.

"I'm... different. I feel like I've been leading you on. You don't want to be with me really..." she trailed off. Her self confidence dipping as she said it. She stood up and grabbed her purse.

I stood up with her, "You can't tell me you don't feel the same way."

"I do... but..." she said, looking away. "I've been hurt by this feeling before." Rose began to move for the door.

"Hey wait. Slow down now." And I pulled Rose into a passionate kiss. Which she reciprocated immediately. I could feel the tension in her shoulders relax as we were clasped in our embrace. Our tongues exploring each other as we kissed, her arms running along my sides.

We kissed like that for nearly 5 minutes, until we broke from the embrace, both a little breathless. "I should probably leave, this is getting kinda outta hand." Rose whispered, looking a little pained as she said it.

"Please don't go." I pleaded, still holding her hand. "I want you, as you are. I understand what we're getting into."

Rose's bright blue eyes twinkled as the tears welling up gave them more sparkle. "I don't think you do, and I don't really want to leave. I love you too, and you're the best part of my day, and I've never met anybody that makes me feel the way you do." She walked up and hugged me, burying her face in my chest.

We stood embraced like that another 5 minutes as I felt her tension subside again. She held me until it felt like we were one. She pulled her face from my chest and asked, "Should I stay, really?"

I smiled down to her and said, "Of course."

There was a long pause as she built up the courage to say, "Then will you... make a woman out of me tonight?" Her eyes looked innocently into mine as she said it. "I've never actually been with another person." She stammered.

"I guess we will learn together then." I smiled as I lifted her into my arms. Rose let out a little squeal as I picked her up. As I lifted her, my hand slid down her thigh.

"Hey mister," she joked, "at least get me in the bedroom before you start getting fresh."

Although it looks so easy, carrying someone through a doorway is quite difficult, and we both got a laugh out of me trying to navigate her into my room. Eventually we made it, and I tossed her on to the bed, crawling eagerly to her as she lay there.

We kissed again. As we lay next to each other, her hand began moving down my chest, onto my stomach, and then to my bulge. I began with my hand on Rose's stomach, then trailing up to her chest. She let out a little contented moan as I cupped her breast. While still kissing, Rose was able to unhook my belt, unfasten my jeans, and unzip the fly with one hand. Rose began to rub her hand along my throbbing hard on through my underwear. I unhooked Rose's bra through her shirt. Still not breaking from our kiss, she gave her shoulders a little wiggle which dropped her bra free from around her breasts. She removed her hand from my groin long enough to reach up under her shirt and grab her bra, tossing it off the bed.

I also reached a hand up under her shirt and caressed her breasts. Trailing my finger in circles around her puffy areolae. She let out another little moan and reached down into my underwear and grabbed my cock. As she started stroking slowly back and forth, my hand slid out from under her shirt and down her leg until I started sliding back up her thigh. As my hand went higher up her leg, she squeezed my cock harder.

I finally felt the soft fabric of her panties, and as I ran my hand across them, I could feel the softness as one of her balls slid against my touch, and then the pulsing firmness of her already hard cock tucked down.

As she finally broke away from our kiss, Rose said, "You are really hard."

I rubbed my hand against her cock, and as it strained against the soft fabric of her panties further, I said, "Yea, you are too."

I pulled Rose's panties down, freeing her cock from its silky prison. She let out a little gasp as it popped free, and swelled bigger with the freedom to grow to full size. "You have no idea how much she hurts all tucked in like that when you get me worked up." Rose said as her cock finally got to its full size.

"Well, perhaps I should apologize then." I said as I leaned up and shifted to my knees, shifting out of my jeans as I moved. I brought my face down close to the throbbing head of Rose's cock and kissed it with a little peck. "I'm sorry I make it so tough on you." I looked up at Rose and said, "is that better?"

Rose began laughing for a minute at the goofiness of the situation. She flexed, causing her cock to make it rock back and forth. "I don't know..." she started with a devilish smile, "she might need another kiss."

I smiled back and said, "Oh. Do you mean like this?" and I proceeded to take Rose's entire cock into my mouth. I sucked hard, creating a vacuum around her shaft, and slowly pulled up until only the head of Rose's cock was still in my mouth. I lashed my tongue around her soft spongey head as Rose attempted to flex and move her cock again. A little pearl of precum leaked out the tip of Rose's cock, and as I licked directly on to her hole she squirmed again, eliciting a little moan.

Rose caressed the back of my head as she ran her fingers through my hair. I began working my mouth up and down Rose's cock as she guided the pace. After just a couple minutes, Rose started increasing her pace. "Faster, baby..." she instructed between rapid breaths. "I'm so close. Are you ready?" Her pace quickened further as her balls began to pull tight against her pelvis.

Rose's breath caught in her throat, and she let out a little squeal as she pushed down on my head. Her balls dropped, then pulled back up twice before the cum started filling my mouth. I swallowed quickly, as the load was very big with each spurt, and I knew there would be a lot. Not a single drop of her delicious seed escaped my lips.

As my lady's orgasm subsided, she let go of my hair and gave a contented sigh. She reached for my hand, and with those twinkling blue eyes, said, "Hold me now." So I slid up next to her, and I held her in my arms. We said nothing, and just basked in her afterglow for a half hour.

When she finally spoke, Rose looked to me and said, "Okay, I think I'm ready." She reached down and rubbed in small circles around her asshole. "I'm ready to have you inside me."

As she said it, both of our erections began to grow anew. As we shifted into position, we both removed any remaining clothing we were wearing. This would be intimate, with nothing between us. As Rose lay on her back, she spread her legs to allow me in. We kissed, tenderly at first, which became more passionate as we continued. As we broke from the kiss, I trailed my mouth down her body, from her neck, to her chest, around her breasts, to her stomach, to her cock, giving a quick suck on the tip and some kisses down the shaft, to her petite balls, which I took into my mouth one at a time, and finally to her ass, which quivered in anticipation as I kissed at the area around her tight little ring.

With a large breath, Rose exhaled, causing her ass muscles to relax, opening herself up a small amount. "I've done this with toys a lot, but never with a person before." Rose said, her voice a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

Looking up, I smiled and said, "This is just a night of firsts for both of us then," and then I got my head down between her legs, and licked across her entire asshole in one swipe, like licking a stamp. Rose let out a little gasp as her muscles clenched at the sensation. As her muscles relaxed again, I sealed my lips around her ass and thrust my tongue into the center opening she provided me. Rose let out a lust-filled moan as her ass squeezed my tongue. I watched as her balls pulled tight against her pelvis, and her cock twitched. By my third tongue thrust, Rose had her cock in hand and was stroking it hard.

"Oh god baby, fill me up and mark me as yours!" Rose nearly shouted. I stood up and spit in my hand to moisten up my cock before positioning it at her back entrance. I felt the clenched muscles relax again against the tip of my cock. Once she was open, I pushed, and penetrated into her.

She moaned with each thrust as I drove myself into her. She stroked her own cock in rhythm with my thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and pulled me down to her by the arms into a long passionate kiss as I continued to push myself into her. The heat and pressure of her ass squeezing my cock was an intensely pleasurable experience. We laid there entwined, our bodies connected, blended as one being for several minutes. As our lips parted, her bright blue eyes sparkled. "Lie down." She said, "I want to try something."

I shifted to underneath her with a spin, never pulling out. This elicited gasps from her as we moved. She positioned herself in a squat on top of me, and continued to work my cock in and out of her ass, now in control of the speed and depth. As this visage of beauty rode my cock, her own cock bounced up and down, straining against its own firmness.

After a good ten minutes of this, I spoke between the bounces, "I'm really close. Do you want me to shoot inside you?"

Stroking her own cock again, she hastily said, "I want you to shoot on me this time. Mark me. Paint me up like a canvas, so everyone knows I'm yours."

Once I felt the tell-tale signs that my cock was about to erupt, I tapped Rose's thigh, and she popped my cock out of her ass and lay back against me. As my first jet of cum shot onto her, it hit between her breasts almost up to her collarbone. The second burst shot onto one of her breasts, across the nipple. The third burst shot low and hit her abdomen.

"I'm cumming too!" Rose shouted. Lying back on me, she gripped my hands tightly as her cock spasmed wildly and ropes of her own cum also started covering her chest and abdomen.

As the orgasms subsided, Rose stuck a finger in a puddle of cum on her stomach and swirled it around before sucking her finger clean. "So much of us is mixed on me." Rose said with a big grin. She mixed around some more cum on her, "I am a bit messy now though... perhaps I should go clean up a bit..."

As Rose rolled out of bed, I caught her by the hand. "Please don't go yet, I need you here with me just a little longer." I pleaded.

Looking back at me, she dropped my hand and looked at me smiling. Her bright blue eyes sparkling as she crawled back into bed again and curled up in my arms. "What am I supposed to do about this mess now?"

I laughed, "You asked me for this. But I suppose just putting paint on a canvas is not a painting." I laid Rose back against the bed and move my head down to her deflating cock, which was still dripping a small amount of cum on to her hips. I sucked the head clean, and licked the little puddle of cum up off her hips, moving my tongue up onto her stomach like a brushstroke. I then moved to kiss Rose's mouth, where our tongues met up and shared the flavors of our juices.

"Paint me up more." Rose commanded as we broke from our kiss. I obliged, with little kisses between each stroke.

We made love a second time later that night, much like the first, orgasming together. We were connecting on physical and mental levels that night, knowing that the place we belonged was in each others' arms. I never imagined I would find such an intimate match.

—————————————————————

Epilogue

Rose and I dated another three months before I couldn't take it anymore, and I proposed. Yes, it was earlier than most would recommend, but I already knew we were forever together.

We chose the 1 year anniversary of that first intimate night for our wedding day. The time flew by as the day approached. But the day was finally upon us.

My phone buzzed as I received the text: "Dress Adjustment! Help!" I rolled my eyes as I adjusted my cuff links and walked over to the bridal dressing room. I knocked on the door as Rose's bridesmaids scuttled around the room preparing things in their light blue dresses. I entered the room, and one of the bridesmaids said, "Again?! Isn't this supposed to be bad luck or something?"

"Yes again, and he's the only one that can help with this." Rose replied. "Please give us 10 minutes."

She was absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress, which was slender and elegant on top, and had a large hooped crinoline frame on the bottom. However, one of the upper hoops seemed to be sitting offset in a strange way that was only really noticeable if you knew what you were looking for.

As the bridesmaids were leaving the room, we could hear one of them say to another, "She better get her money back if her dress can't hold up through a single day of wear." Another responded, "if we keep having 10 minute setbacks, we're going to have to delay the wedding!"

As the bridesmaids closed the door, my bride was literally blushing at me. With a giggle, she said, "Sorry... I just feel so sexy in this dress."

"You are sexy in that dress, but this is the third time this morning..." I said with mock annoyance.

"Technically, it's 12:05 now, so it's the first time this afternoon."

"First time? How about only time?" I said.

"We'll see," Rose replied, "4 pm is a long ways away." She grabbed some of the hoops to allow me access to underneath the dress. As I crawled under, I could see my bride-to-be's slender and smooth legs, completely bare, leading up to her throbbing hard on, which was shifting the whole position of the crinoline. The goal was to have a cage big enough that it wouldn't show if she happened to pitch a tent during the ceremony, but this hoop cage ended up being just a little too small.

As I licked Rose's precum from the tip of her dick, I said, "You owe me so big for this. You'd better be ready for some major payback during the honeymoon."

As I sucked my fiancee's cock, she cooed and said, "Whatever you want, dear."

As Rose shot today's third load of hot spunk into my mouth, I knew I had found my soulmate.

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers