Fay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Finally Sheri did get enough and pulled away from Fay. She encouraged Fay to come up to her head so they could kiss and relax for a while. After a short rest Sheri asked Fay to sit on her face. Fay slowly worked her way there knowing that part of the situation was for Sheri to be able to watch her move her paralyzed leg around, and with only one arm, to get her pussy into position. Fay lowered herself on to Sheri's mouth and she stuck her tongue as far as she could into her vagina. With no arms all she had to work with was her mouth and tongue and she sure knew how to do it. Quickly Fay came and a few seconds later came again.

Fay had her hand up playing with her breast and part of the time she even reached around and fondled her empty shoulder socket. She loved touching it or her crippled leg. Fay lost count of how many times she came and rolled off of Sheri. Her crippled leg was close to Sheri and she leaned over and rubbed it with her stump. Fay pulled Sheri into her with her arm and they kissed finishing up their session. They talked for a few minutes then Fay helped Sheri get dressed and then went to the door with her to say good bye. She went into the bathroom and used the john and got into the shower. She let the hot water flow on to her for some time then dried off and wheeled back to bed. She got in bed and immediately fell asleep.

Friday came and Fay came home and changed clothes. She took a shower, shaved her legs, trimmed her pussy hair and got dressed. She had decided to wear her hook arm home and put it back on along with shorts and a sleeveless silk blouse. She did not have any panties or a bra on. The silk blouse made that quite obvious. She put her brace and shoes on, checked herself in the mirror and grinned at what she saw. She called Margo and told her she was on the way. She had talked to the nursing coordinator and they would bring her down to be picked up. Fay said she would see her in a few minutes and hung up. She crutched out to her car and drove to the hospital. Margo was waiting in a wheelchair to be picked up and after Fay stopped she got into the car.

Fay was right, she was braless and looked fantastic in her shorts and top. Her peg leg and hook arm gave her a very sexy look. They got to the restaurant and went inside. Fay had a reservation and they were seated. Fay said see all the looks you are getting as they sat down. Margo said yes, it felt good. As they were eating two guys stopped by the table wanting to know if they wanted to go out after dinner. Fay thanked them and said they already had other plans but thanks for the offer. After they left Fay laughed and said that's one. They finished dinner and got back in the car. Margo did not know the town at all so Fay picked a place she had been. It was not overly loud and rowdy.

They got inside the bar and ordered beers. They no sooner got them and a man came over and struck up a conversation with Margo. She declined his invitation to dance and he left. No sooner had he left, two more stopped by asking if they could buy them a drink. Margo feeling confident now said thanks but they had just ordered their beers, maybe later. They got their beers and were talking when another man brought them beers and asked if he could sit with them for a while. Margo moved over and he sat by her. He asked if they were military and after they said yes he indicated he was active duty himself. He was a helicopter medic and asked where they had been hurt. They told him and he asked for Margo's number. She told him she was still in the hospital and she had better not. He stayed a litter longer then left.

Fay looked at her and said well I believe that made number four. Grinning Margo said yes how much do I owe. Fay said nothing, the night is on me, I just wanted to make my point and she said point taken. About that time another guy came over and asked Margo to dance. She said she didn't and he said please, I don't do all that well myself and pulled his pants legs up showing he also used "C" legs. Margo looked at Fay and she said go ahead, have fun. He helped Margo up and offered his arm and they walked to the dance floor. He took her in his arms and she moved in close and they started dancing very slowly. After the music was over he brought her back to the table and said thanks and good luck.

Margo was quiet for a few minutes and then said she could feel his hard cock as they danced. Fay just smiled but said nothing. Margo then asked what time she had to be back and Fay said Midnight. Margo looked at her watch then at Fay with the look of one trying to decide if she should ask the question. Fay said go ahead and Margo said can we go to your place now. Fay did not answer for ten seconds then said sure, I would like that. She paid the server and they left. The only thing that was said on the drive was by Fay when she looked at Margo at a stop light and told her how sexy she looked tonight. Margo looked at Fay's nipples sticking out of the silk blouse, licked her lips and said you sure do too.

When they got to Fay's place they went directly to the bedroom and Margo started undoing the buttons on Fay's blouse with her hooks. After it was off, Fay pulled Margo's top over her head. They took turns pulling their shorts down and then both sat down and removed their different appliances. Fay then took Margo's arm off and then her own. They kissed while sitting there then fell back on the bed. Margo went right for Fay's big breasts sucking, licking and nibbling all over them. Fay moved back on to the bed and Margo got between her legs licking and kissing up the thigh of her paralyzed leg right to her pussy lips.

Margo got right to the point and went after Fay's clit. This really got Fay going; she bucked her hips so hard Margo could not keep hold of her clit with her mouth. After Fay stopped bucking Margo licked the sweet juice that was abundantly flowing from Fay's vagina. Margo stuck her

tongue in as far as it would reach and wiggled it around. This got Fay off again and then the girls rested for a couple of minutes.

Margo then crawled up to Fay and they kissed and Fay used her fingers to stimulate Margo's pussy. Fay got two fingers in her and rapidly stimulated her G-spot. Margo came with this and Fay followed up with her thumb on her clit sending Margo off again. Fay was able to work herself down and started using her mouth on Margo's slit. Her tongue did all kinds of things seemingly at once. Margo started and it turned into one long, continuous orgasm. Margo was calling Fay's name and moaning loudly during her cum. Like Fay she generated a stream of good tasting fluid that Fay greedily licked up. Using her hand, Fay took hold of the end of Margo's leg stump and pushed on the skin that covered the end of the bone. This was like an electric shock to Margo and sent her off again.

They rested for a few minutes then Fay said they had better get dressed and back to the hospital. They took a quick trip through the shower, Fay saying she did not want Margo returning smelling like she had been to a sex orgy, even if she had been. Fay helped Margo get her arm and leg, shorts and top on and gave her a big kiss. Looking her in the eye she told her she did not want to hear anything about her felling unattractive and unwanted. Margo grinned and said agreed. She added she hoped they could get together again and Fay said looking forward to it for sure.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12