Fay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay laughed and said I suppose you want me to join you and he said up to you. It took her all of two seconds to start undressing keeping her eyes locked on his. She noticed that he was looking more at her missing arm and crippled leg than her breasts. It was really the first time he had an unobstructed view of her shoulder, or what was left of it. He even asked her to get closer to him so he could see it, which she did, and they compared their empty shoulders. She then removed her brace and sat back on a lounge facing him. Trying not making a big deal out of it, she always kept her legs spread so he could see her shaved pussy. She caught him looking there a couple of times and said sorry, but with my paralyzed leg I can't keep them closed grinning at the same time.

Nodding at his hard cock, she said she noticed he did not have his catheter in and asked who took it out. He said yes, the head nurse did and said she thought I would enjoy myself more that way. Fay said I hope so also. Let me know when you have to go to pee and don't wait too long. Since Tim was very pale they did not stay in the sun for long. Fay put her brace back on and asked him if he wanted her arm on or off and he said off, all day, please. He knew she did not like to wear it much and she kissed him saying thanks. As she straightened up she put her nice large breast in his mouth letting him suck her nipple. As he was doing this she asked if it was ok if she left his arm off also, she enjoyed taking care of him. He said that was fine but he knew she just wanted him as her sex object.

Fay bopped his shoulder and said you guessed my plan and they laughed. She pushed him into the bedroom and said a trip through the shower would be good to get the suntan lotion off. He watched closely as she removed her brace again and got in her wheelchair. With some effort she got him in the shower and on the bench without his falling on the floor. She put the chest belt around him and washed both of them good. She had him go ahead and pee while he was there. She shaved her legs and pussy giving him an eye full. He asked if she would shave him and she told him she did not think it was a good idea right now. It might be embarrassing for him back at the hospital. She told him she would be glad to when he got out and they looked into each other's eyes for some time.

Fay got down on the floor and Tim was amazed at how easily she did it with her totally crippled right side the way it was. She moved over to him and said wow, nothing to get in the way of that beautiful big cock. She pulled his legless hips forward on the bench a little and took his hard-on in her mouth. It was a mouthful and she enjoyed every moment of it. Before long she had it down her throat with her lips on his balls. Several times she looked up and Tim was watching her in wonderment and great pleasure. A couple of times his balls pulled up and she grabbed hold of them and pulled them back down and stopped sucking.

Fay had two goals in mind; one, she wanted his cum in her mouth and two she wanted to get him off so later when they were fucking, he would not cum so fast since it would be his first time. This time when his balls pulled up she let him shoot his cum in her mouth and throat. He tried to warn her to take her mouth off that he was Cumming, but that only made her suck harder. He had built up a good load since last Saturday evening when she masturbated him with her hooks. She cleaned him off good and let him slip out of her mouth. When she looked up at him he said sorry he could not stop. Fay said nothing to be sorry about; she wanted him to cum in his mouth. She got back up on the bench with him and they kissed and he tasted himself for the first time.

She dried both of them off and managed to get him back in his chair. Tim asked if they could stay naked and Fay said sure, good idea. She got her brace back on and pushed him into the kitchen. She added more food to the oven and got the potatoes mashed. She enjoyed doing all this with only one arm and hand very much as she was that way at home most of the time. She knew Tim was enjoying watching her very much. Fay got the gravy made and everything on the table. She put the food for both of them on one plate and sat down beside him. After a deep, passionate kiss between them, she told him how glad she was to have him here with her. The first fork full went to Tim, and after swallowing, he told her how good it tasted. It was something he had not had for a long time.

They had a great dinner together and again, Tim watched as Fay got the kitchen cleaned up. By now she noticed he was hard as a rock again and leaking cum. On her last trip to the table for dirty dishes she leaned forward as if to kiss him and went right by his mouth down to his cock and sucked the pre-cum off of it licking her lips after. While she was at the sink she turned slightly so he had a good profile look at her very crippled right side and breasts as she put the dishes in the dishwasher. She glanced at him several times letting him know she knew he was watching her crippled body closely. She gave him a huge simile also letting him know she enjoyed him doing so very much.

After she got the kitchen cleaned she pushed him out on to the patio and they were just in time for the sunset. Just as it was gone she leaned over and whispered into Tim's ear that she would like him to fuck her now. He looked at her in surprise and with a bit of fear on his face. Fay noticed it and asked what was wrong. He was quiet for a while then said he did not know if he was man enough to do it. Fay said what do you mean and Tim said look at me how am I supposed to do it to you. Fay took his face in her hand and said look at me, we are both very crippled but we CAN do it, trust me, I have no doubts about you. He finally nodded his head in her hand and she pushed him to the bedroom. They stopped in the bathroom for him to pee on the way.

Fay was laughing and pushed his wheelchair up tight against the bed and undid his chest belt. She said to him now is the time to fall out of your chair. He did right on to the bed. She rolled him to the middle of it and lay down beside him. She got on his right side and using her left hand started stroking his shoulder area and then down to his legless hip area. She had never experienced anything like this before and saw that Tim was enjoying it as much as she was. She kissed him and said the plan was for her to sit on his cock and they would do it together. She had never had sex with a quad amputee she told him but they would be fine. He asked if he needed a rubber and she said no, she could not get pregnant.

Fay said you have never done this have you and he said that the only thing he had ever done was he and his girlfriend had touched each other a couple of times but no intercourse. He said he had already told her about the nurses that had masturbated him and of course what you have done to me. He added one thing; would you please sit on my face? I have thought about it and it seems the only way I can pleasure you is to eat you and I would like to try it. Fay asked if he was sure, it was not necessary but he said it was necessary for him and would she please instruct him in the right way to do it. Fay said no problem and asked if he was ready. He said ready, willing and able and Fay managed to get her paralyzed leg beside him and squat down over his face. She asked if she should do it and he said you bet. She gently lowered herself down and right away he had his tongue in her slit.

She just let him do his thing for a while sometimes moving herself to a better position for him to reach her. He was doing great and she was really getting turned on. As he ran his tongue through her slit she asked if he felt and could see that opening. He murmured yes and she said stick your tongue in it. He did and Fay came. It surprised both of them but he did not miss a beat. After a few minutes she asked him to move his tongue higher and she tilted her pelvis forward. She asked if she could see her clit sticking out and he said yes. She told him to use his tongue and mouth on it and again came big time. It caused some wetness to run out of her and he lapped it up seeming to enjoy it.

Finally Fay said Tim, I need that big cock in my cunt now and moved back towards it. She was able to grasp it with her hand and guide it into her pussy. She took it in all the way with no problem and just sat and enjoyed how much it filled her up for a while. Finally she flexed her very strong left leg muscle and raised herself up and relaxed it to slide down. She repeated this over and over and then she felt Tim thrust what was left of his pelvis some to meet her thrusts. She angled her pelvis forward again and this caused more friction on her clit and it hit his pubic bone sending sharp jolts through her.

Soon Fay started telling him to shoot his cum in her cunt, to fill her with his cum, fuck her good, she was going to cum all over him and did. She almost lost her balance and fell off him but caught herself just in time. The jolt seemed to cause Tim to blast his cum in her and she felt it as he did. She squeezed her cunt muscles down hard on him trying to force out every last drop. He finally stopped his ejaculations and immediately got soft and slipped out. They both felt the results of their screwing flow out. Fay fell off to her left, his right side, and got on her side by him. They kissed and she asked if it was good for him. They both broke out laughing hard and she moved down to his cock and took it in her mouth.

She savored the mix of their juices and cleaned him off good. She felt one little twitch as she licked his head with the foreskin pulled back but he did not get hard. She pulled back up to his side and then saw what time it was. He had to be back by midnight and there was just enough time to get him cleaned up and back. She got into her wheelchair and got a warm, wet washcloth and towel and cleaned him up good. There was such a strong smell of sex in the room from both of them, she just hoped he did not smell like it. She got his stuff back on him and with a lot of effort back in his chair and chest belt on.

She got her shirt and skirt on and then her brace and they headed to her van. They both had sad looks on their faces at having to separate. On the way he thanked her profusely for the great dinner and his first fuck. Fay said you are welcome on both accounts. Thank you for being such a great lover and getting me off so much. They got to the hospital and she got him up to his room with just minutes to spare. They had kissed good night in the van so Fay just headed back to her van from the nurses desk. When she got home she got in the shower and then into bed. She cried herself to sleep caring so much for Tim, but wondering if she could handle the physical strain of trying to take care of him.

*

In several of my stories I have talked about people with prosthetic arms. If you go to Google yahoo and type in Cynthia Dusel-Bacon, she and her husband have posted several great videos demonstrating how her (and other) arms work. Her left arm is very fancy. Her right arm is totally gone at the shoulder and she has a left above elbow amputation.