Faye Fucks her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This spurred Harry on, and he could hold on no longer, and with a shudder and an almighty moan he reached his end. He thrust hard and deep inside her, and with a frenetic few pumps he brought her over the edge, howling with passion while she bucked and moaned. Faye felt him pull out suddenly, and looked down to see his cock twitching in his hand, spurting his seed on her tummy, her tits, and her thighs. Arcs of spunk shot all over her - she was always pleased by the volume of come he had to give - and she arched her back to meet the spurts. Her fingers found her cunt again, playing with her pussy while Harry shot his load. A spurt flew wide and hit her open mouth: she licked her lips and tasted salt, and still he spurred him on.

Through the fog of lust she cooed "Oh my God baby...give it to me..." as he jerked off on her body. Her pussy felt warm and wet and wonderfully used, her skin felt sticky with hot come. She felt like a whore and loved it.

"You're so fucking hot..." he gasped, gazing down at her come covered body. She smiled up at him dreamily, and reached down to massage his softening cock. She felt movement next to her and saw her other lover had mounted the sofa, his cock hard once more and presented to her. She smiled and stuck out her tongue, licking the tip and tasting pre-cum. She opened wide and started to suck, and was gratified by his moans of approval.

His cock was soon rock solid again despite splashing her face with come only minutes before.

"I want more..." she groaned, fingers at her clit. "Will you fuck me?" she asked, pouting at Kevin with his seed still on her lips. "Fuck me..." she continued, her hand strumming her pussy faster. Kevin grunted in assent, and switched positions with Harry, lining his cock up against her slit once more, holding her ankles over his shoulder to drive in deep. The new angle felt good as he drove it into her in a slow thrust, and she began to squeeze her come-covered tits and trace her fingers over her skin as he began to slide in, and and out. She was moaning readily now, her orgasm once more beginning to build. No greater gift could there ever be, she thought, than to be multi-orgasmic, a pleasure she'd discovered as a teenager, endlessly playing with herself in the bath until the waters went cold. She'd always wanted to be with two men, and fantasised longingly for a pair of studs who could fuck her gently, lovingly, tenderly. She could scarcely have imagined that her secret desires would one day come true, and that they had been wrong: while she'd wanted a pair of men, what she really wanted was to be dominated by two men at once. Even now the thought thrilled her, sparks and shocks of pleasure racing through her as she convulsed in another orgasm, dozens of small tremors shattering her into a thousand pieces while Kevin fucked her into bliss. Her left hand was at her clit again, rubbing in tiny circles to bring on another, her pussy convulsing around the thick cock inside her with each new pleasure. Her eyes were shut and she was moaning, and now she felt two pairs of deft fingers roaming her body. Harry, sweet harry, her master - she thrilled at the word - had joined in once again, and was caressing her delicate tits and stroking her tender skin. She knew what was coming next and opened her mouth to accept his cock once more; it was erect, and tasted of sweat and her own cunt, but still a little soft and yet to reach it's full length and breadth. She sucked him eagerly.

For his part, Kevin was enjoying his second, more leisurely fuck, and enjoying the slut all the more for it. She was covered in come, but seemed to pay it no mind as he buried himself into her, plunging deep and withdrawing to the hilt, slowly and deliberately, savouring every moan and gasp she gave him. He loved to watch her play with her pussy while he fucked her, and loved to stroke her soft flesh. The sight of Harry moving up to her mouth and offering her his cock excited him all the more, and he felt himself stir with lust as she opened her lips to take him in without being prompted. She was playing with his balls now, lazily coaxing him to another erection, and he marvelled at her stamina, how much cock she could take, how many times she could come to a trembling orgasm and then simply smile up at him, inviting him to give her more.

She began to spasm again, the wonderful sensation of her pussy squeezing his thick cock giving him a thrill and sending his eyes rolling. He was close now, and wanted to come again, and so he began to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster before she'd finished coming down from her latest climax. As he did so her eyes opened fully and she stared up at him in wonder, moaning louder as he began to fuck.

"Oh, oh, oh," she groaned, abandoning Harry's cock and concentrating on the fucking he was giving her. Kevin grinned down at her, sweat dripping from his brow as his breaths became laboured and his peak was near.

"I'm gonna come," he said again, looking her in the eyes.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "Give it to me." It was just what he'd needed to hear, and he switched into high gear, lifting her up off the sofa, her ankles around his head, her legs bent up and fucking her like an animal. He began to really pound her now, and she furiously masturbated while he drove into her, hard and fast, idly flicking her nipples and moaning loudly as he went in deep. Keven was intoxicated by the sight, but it wasn't until she began to paw at the sofa and scream in ecstasy, bringing a loose pillow up to her mouth and biting on the fabric that he lost himself. As she came for what seemed like the hundredth time, shrieking into the pillow, he pulled himself out and dropped her on the sofa roughly, her legs splaying wide; he brought his cock up to her tits and let loose another load, a stream of hot white spunk coating her chest and neck and face for a second time. Faye abandoned the pillow and craned her face towards him, opening her mouth wide and trying to catch some come in her mouth; Kevin was jerking madly, groaning "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as the slut caught his seed on her lips and face.

Soon Kevin had finished, and was once more a crumpled heap on the sofa, and Faye was a mess. Harry looked at her with lust, his cock hard once again, and surveyed the carnage.

She was naked, spread-eagled on the sofa, her legs wide and her pussy open for the claim. She was lolling on the sofa, her hair a mess and streaked with droplets of come. Her mouth opened and closed as she breathed, her face splattered with sticky white seed - his own and Kevin's indistinguishable. They'd given her a pearl necklace, baubles of spunk across her collar and neck, while her tits and flat tummy - heaving with every laboured breath - were a continuous mess of creamy white spunk. Her right hand reached blindly for his cock - he guided her hand to it, and she sighed gratefully when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft - while her left hand explored her body, swiping at the jism they'd given her and bringing it lazily to her mouth.

"Mmmm..." she sighed, tasting some of their juices and tracing her hands down to her cunt, where she began to play with herself gently. "...more..." she said after a moment, and Harry shook his head in disbelief. She was insatiable.

Kevin scooted over and sat on the sofa to watch, his cock now limp and spent. Harry's own shaft was eager for a second outing, and he took his place between her legs, spreading them wide and artlessly thumping his cockhead against her pussy once or twice. She spasmed at the first slap of his dick, smiling up at him in reproach - she was sensitive from her latest, and highest orgasm. He wondered if he could have her come so hard again as he eased himself in, feeling her slick warmth envelope his shaft once more. Kevin's cock was thicker, and he was longer - but in all of his time fucking her, he'd rarely seen her come so loudly or so violently as when he'd pile-drived into her. She lay back now, playing with her come-covered tits and moaning gently, and he knew as he ploughed in and out of her that she was too exhausted, too sensitive, and too tender to come from another such pounding.

There was one thing he knew she liked, though...he grasped her right ankle and brought her leg over his ankle, shifting her onto her side and kneeling on a pillow he'd placed on the floor. Her hips opened and the angle of her cunt changed so that now he could go deep inside her, bottoming out with each slow thrust. Faye smiled at the new angle, and looked up at him as though half asleep. "That's good..." she moaned. "...ooh that's good..."

On cue, she brought her hand to her clit once more, and he knew she was at the beginnings of another knee-trembler. He picked up the pace, but altered his rhythm - three shallow thrusts followed by one deep plunge, all the way into her, for a beat-and-a-half before withdrawing for another three. She began to moan in delight, and he held her leg up higher, her right leg now dangling off the sofa between his own. He hooked his left hand under her hips and took her weight, continuing his thrusts, never varying from his three-and-one cadence as she began to moan and spasm under him. She looked up at him with giddy surprise, as he picked her up like a doll and began to fuck in faster - but still in the same rhythm.

"Harry..." she breathed, but nothing else. The warm waves of her orgasm was once again beginning to surge over her, and he knew he had her at his mercy. Quickening his pace, he prepared for the final act...he traced his right hand down her slender, silky-smooth leg, caressing her thighs and her arse as he held her in place, fucking her with an inevitable, machine-like rhythm. She was bucking against him now, babbling and lolling her head from side to side as the sensation overwhelmed her, and only then did he break his beat, pulling her onto his hard shaft and pistoning into her as she rode her way to ecstasy once more. She was beginning to shake, her mouth open in a continuous moan of bliss, when he made his move.

Sliding his hand down to her taint, he teased his thumb around the swollen lips of her pussy, coating it with her juices until it was fully wet before pulling his cock out almost to his fullest extent and holding it there. Faye moaned in complaint at being denied, and began to hump her hips at him to get him to continue, and in response he grinned down at her naughtily and placed his thumb at the ring of her arsehole, driving it in to the knuckle at the same time as he thrust in his shaft.

Her eyes flew open as though electrified, and she shrieked in astonishment, her mouth an 'O' of surprise. He held his thumb deep within her and continued to fuck, driving it deeper and deeper as she squirmed to get away from the unexpected invasion. She began to shake desperately, and he dropped her onto the sofa, thumb still inside her andfo cock buried to the hilt before renewing his assault on her pussy and arse simultaneously. Faye was incoherent now, muttering and agreeing and nodding and shaking as she drank in the multitude of pleasure her exhausted body was forced to endure.

And then, without warning, she came. Her eyes snapped open, her hand flew to her clit, and she began to howl, loud and animalistic. Her whole body shook, her legs and arms spasmed around his cock, and she convulsed beneath him, snatches of words uttering from her strained throat as she came and came: "Fuck - coming - oh - fuck me - coming!" she gibbered, senselessly.

Harry grinned and withdrew his cock, glancing over to an astonished Kevin who nodded with respect. He waited for his cries to die down, noting the tears in her eyes and the come now smeared all over her tits. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked up at him, shaking her head in disbelief; she trembled like a leaf in his hands as she reclined on the sofa, his cock still inside her, her legs wrapped around him. "...oh my fuckoing god..." she panted, trying to articulate the earth-shattering orgasm she'd just had "...incredible..."

"My turn," Harry replied, pleased with himself. Faye laughed and nodded, before looking up at him again:

"Come inside me." Harry picked up speed again, more than ready to come once more, and within a handful of thrusts he was ready.

"You want some come baby?" he asked rhetorically, looking down at her as she moaned and nodded desperately. She looked slightly uncomfortable as she took more cock so soon after such a big orgasm, but she did not complain as he began to pick up speed. He fucked her wildly now, selfishly, concerned only with getting off. "Fucking slut..." he taunted, admiring her come-covered tits and dishevelled hair. She turned him on so much, he adored her and wanted to degrade her, wanted to come inside her and all over her and in her mouth and on her face...

"Fuck...I'm coming!" he growled and thrust himself deeper and deeper into her, burying his cock in her tired pussy and giving her his seed. Faye wrapped her legs around him, gripped him with her silky thighs, pulled him up into her pussy and squeezed with all her might; he groaned happily as he spurted the last of his juice, still sliding himself in and out, pumping load of after load of sperm deep inside her before until at last he was spent.

The three of them lay there in silence, the sound of their exhausted breathing the only noise to be heard. Eventually Faye released him, and he pulled out of her, a stream of his come trickling down her well-fucked cunt as Harry reclined back onto the sofa. She gave him a wicked smiled and knelt on the pillow before him, come dripping down her thighs, and began to kiss his twitching and sensitive cock before gently taking it into her mouth and sucking him clean.

"Jesus you're a fucking slut," breathed Kevin, and Faye looked up at him Harry's cock still in her mouth and shrugged.

"She's a whore," groaned Harry. "I told you she'd do anything. Isn't that right, you fucking slut?" he growled down at her.

"Yes master," she said meekly, blushing but still attending to his sticky cock. "I'm your whore."

"And we can fuck you like a whore?" he pressed on. She broke his gaze and looked at the floor.

"Yes master. You can fuck me like a whore."

"Whenever we want?" asked Kevin, amused.

"Whenever you want," she said quietly.

"Good," Harry said with finality. "Now, suck my dick."

Faye did, and felt ashamed. Even after the most intense fucking she'd ever received, even after the most shattering orgasm she'd ever experienced, she was nothing to him. A toy, a piece of pussy, a slave to his desires. She was covered in their come, and wanted nothing more than to please them both, and still they insisted on talking to her like she was a slut.

Because they knew the truth.

She was a whore, a slut, a fuck-toy and a slave. She was all of this, and more. She had been terrified of how low she'd go, but now she'd been used by two men for their pleasure and loved every minute of it, she wanted more.

She wondered whether she'd ever be able to say no to him. Or if she did, whether he'd listen. The thought excited her even now.

12