Faye, John, and Judy

Story Info
Two couples visit a hot springs.
1.7k words
4.05
67k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

For Fay and I, like most of us, it's been a very tough year. The economy, the 401k, the market, real estate, you name it. We really needed to get away and get our minds off that part of life and back in the gutter where they belong.

So when friends of our invited us to join them for a spa weekend, we jumped at the chance. We'd known John and Judy for many years, but didn't see them often. We got along great and shared many common interests.

Judy is a very cute blonde, stacked, short in stature, a little chubby, but sexy as hell. She is not flirty at all, just hot. John on the other hand, is always flirting. Very touchy feely, but for some reason, it never made me jealous. It was always clear that he was hot for Fay but she didn't play into it.

That all changed on a trip to the Bay area where Fay and I shared pillow talk about John. One thing led to another, I showed him some sexy photos, and Fay ultimately gave him a sloppy blowjob in a restaurant men's room. Judy was not involved and as far as I knew, didn't learn of their encounter. But that's another story.

We arrived at the hotel, built around a natural hot springs, late Friday afternoon. John and Judy were due to arrive early Saturday morning. After we unpacked our bags, we headed to the pool area, which included four different, small, hot pools and one cool plunge. As is our custom, we moved from cooler to hotter, relaxing in the steamy water and letting all our worries float away. After a dip in the cool plunge, we went back to our room.

Saving money has become a hobby for us. We brought three bottles of wine with us and cracked the first one before dinner. As we drank, we talked about the weekend before us. I asked Fay if she was excited to see our friends. She was actually a little embarrassed about her behavior the year before. I took her in my arms, told her that I loved her, and that the story of her sucking John had been one of my best sexual experiences, ever. No regrets.

After a couple of glasses we lay down on the bed and started to fool around. I asked her if she wanted to fuck John this time. She said that she couldn't see how that might happen with Judy with us. I said, yeah, but what if? All the answer I needed was her sopping wet snatch under my fingers. I told her to get on her knees and show me how she sucked John. She responded with a hunger that just blew me away. She was moving her mouth and tongue all over my hard dick and sucking my balls, too. Her mouth was almost as wet as her pussy. I pulled her up, laid her down, and sunk my dick into her wet cunt. I lasted about 30 seconds and we both fell asleep.

We awoke to a loud rapping on our door. Fay ran into the bathroom and I threw my shorts on and peaked through the window. There stood John and Judy. I opened the door and stepped out to meet them. They were checked in and had the adjoining room to ours. They asked if we wanted to grab some breakfast and I told them we'd be down in ten or fifteen. They said that they'd get a table and have a bloody Mary.

Fay and I quickly showered and headed to the café to join them. We caught up on old times and new times and the conversation flowed easily. We decided to play some tennis and walked back to the room to trade sandals for tennis.

We mixed up our doubles between partners and had a blast. The temperature was warming up and before long we were exhausted.

Judy and John said that they had massages booked for later that afternoon. We explained that our budget was just a little too tight to splurge, but that we found the hot pools to be very therapeutic. We all decided to shower, change into suits, and meet at the pool area. I was anxious to see Judy's big tit's and excited that John would be seeing Fay as well.

Like the day before, we started in the cooler of the warm pools and worked our way up. The hottest pool was just a bit much to hang out in, so we moved back to a cooler one and sat and talked. John said that they didn't feel right splurging when we were on a budget. I thought that was silly. I'm a great masseuse and I said that Fay could do worse. Besides, she might get "extra services". John joked that if I was so good, maybe I should massage Judy and they would treat for dinner. We all laughed but I was pretty excited at the prospect. Fay said that the only way it would be fair would be for her to "do" John, too. Things were getting pretty interesting while John and I admired each other's wife's tits in their tight suit tops. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed to me that Judy's breasts were heaving in the skimpy top. I just had to see, and hopefully, suck those nipples.

Hunger got the best of us all and we decided to picnic for lunch instead of hitting the restaurant. We got ourselves together, jumped in the car and drove to a small, country market where we bought our supplies. I always carry an old bedspread and a couple of beach towels, so we had what we needed and found a shady spot near the hot creek that flowed nearby.

We opened some wine, passed around paper cups, and dug into the food. Fay was feeding me some grapes and soon John and Judy were feeding each other too. We all lay back on the spread, with Fay's head on my lap and John and Judy getting cozy. It was pretty nice.

Soon, John piped up that he would sure like a neck rub. Judy started to work on him but Fay jumped up and said, no, that's my job, remember? With Fay working on John, I asked Judy if she wanted to take a little walk. She agreed, and I grabbed the beach towels, some suntan oil, and wine bottle.

We hadn't walked too far, but were completely out of site of our "camp". I spread one towel out and we sat side by side, passing the bottle around. After a few swigs, I suggested that Judy sit in front of me while I gave her a "treatment". She joked about the "extra service" and I said, maybe you'll get the tip. She said that she hoped that she would get more than just the tip, and for the first time I thought my wishes might come true.

I applied some oil to her neck and started to gently rub down to her shoulders. Massage is methodical work, and I really get into it. Soon, Judy was making little noises. I told her that I could do a much better job if she would lie down on her stomach. Judy asked me what else she needed to do and I told her that the results would be much more professional if she removed her top and bra. She was a bit hesitant, so I said that I would look the other way until she was face down. She said ok and when I turned around her soft back and the sides of her tits greeted me.

I wasted no time spreading oil all over her back and began to rub her shoulders and work my way down. I stayed near the center of her back, but started to work the sides after a while. I could tell that she was loving it by the sounds that she was making and the unmistakable aroma wafting from her lower reaches. I didn't want to break the mood, but I just had to get a couple of hand fulls of those tits.

"Judy, do you trust me?" Judy replied wit a mumble. "Raise up a bit so I can better work your lats". I have no idea what lats are, but I doubted that she did either. She pushed herself up on her arms and I went into action. Within two or three minutes I figured now or never, and reached for her nipples.

Judy let out a mewling sound that told me that she was digging it. My thumbs and index fingers were milking her nipples. My dick was just raging in my shorts. I was feeling almost faint with lust. I started rubbing my crotch up against Judy's ass. She was breathing heavily but saying nothing.

All of a sudden, Judy turned over. Her eyes were wet and had a wild look. Without a seconds hesitation, she reached into the elastic band of my shorts and pulled my stiff cock out.. She finally spoke: "Stick that thing in my mouth, Mark, I'm going to make you squirt".

I didn't need to be asked twice and Judy started bobbing up and down on my shaft. I just couldn't believe it, not only had I mauled those big tits, now I was watching them and watching Judy devour my dick.

I wish that I had the control to pull Judy's shorts down, eat her wet pussy and fuck her silly, but I didn't. Within minutes I was coming in and outside of her mouth. Just as Fay had done previously for John, I was now rubbing the excess cum over her big milky tits and plum colored nipples.

Judy looked at me and with a wink said "turn around's fair play, isn't it?" I guess that John had revealed his adventures with Fay, with Judy.

We pulled ourselves together and walked back to where we left John and Fay. The bedspread had a big wet stain in the middle and I noticed something white and globular in Fay's hair. The clincher was the smile on John's face. He just couldn't stop grinning.

Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers