Faye with Two Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Faye travels for business gets more.
895 words
4.27
63.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

In a previous story, my wife Faye has experienced an uninhibited episode at a business party. This story picks up where Chapter 1 leaves off.

Faye and Vic returned to the party. She told me that she was looking a mess. She hadn't quite cleaned up as well as she had hoped and there were a few shiny spots on her cleavage where she had missed Vic's cum. Vic had stashed her wet, cum stained panties in his pocket, so Faye was bare under her skirt.

As they made their way back to the table, they found David nursing a drink. His eyes lit up when he saw Faye and he apologized profusely for his previous pushy behavior. Faye told him that all was forgiven. Meanwhile, Vic was smirking like the cat that had eaten the canary and it didn't go unnoticed by David. "Will you dance with me again", he asked. Faye said she needed another drink first and David ran like a puppy dog to get her one.

Vic looked Faye in the eye and asked her how she was doing. She replied that she had never felt so excited before. She was worried that her wet pussy would betray her in a stain on the back of her skirt. Vic offered her the soiled panties back and she took them, carefully slipping them back on under the table.

When David returned, Faye invited him to sit next to her. Few people were around the table near the back. She drank half her drink in one gulp and grabbed David and kissed him. To say he was shocked is an understatement. Faye took him by the hand and led him to the dance floor.

A slow number was playing and Faye held David close. She immediately noticed the bulge in his pants. She told me later that she had a jittery feeling, knowing that something more was going to happen. David was at a total loss for words, so Faye whispered in his ear, "I'm so wet, David". He nearly stumbled, he was so hyped up. Rather than risk an accident, Faye asked David to join her on the patio. Again she lead her puppy dog across the floor and out the door.

Once outside, Faye wasted no time. She told David to kiss her and his tongue was wrestling with hers in seconds. He risked a feel of her tits, and when she didn't object, he put his hand down her unbuttoned blouse and started tweaking her nipples with his fingers. Faye told me later that it was as if a pipe burst and her pussy was flowing with juices. She moaned in David's ear, "I want to suck your cock, now!"

With that, she dropped to her knees and anxiously fumbled with his fly. She freed his dick and was rewarded with as hard a cock as she has ever felt. She wrapped her lips around the head and worked on stuffing as much as she could into her willing mouth. Later, she said that she had never felt more like a wanton slut. She was having fantasies about truly being a whore, offering her mouth and even her sopping wet pussy for money.

David lasted much longer than Vic. Though totally excited, he managed to keep his wits about him because he was thinking of how great it would feel to fuck Faye's tight cunt. But once again, David would have to be second to Vic. Vic had seen what was happening, found another exit to the patio, and quietly made his way up behind Faye and David. He watched from behind a potted plant while David pushed Faye away and went down to his knees, raising up Faye's skirt and mashing his face into the wet crotch of her now very musky snatch. "Rip them off of me" Faye cried and David obliged, pulling her panties down and off her legs. His tongue found its way into her hot, sweet pussy.

Vic came up behind Faye and cupped her tits in both hands. Faye's eyes were closed while her moans formed the words, "fuck me, boys, please fuck me now".

Vic needed no further encouragement and freed his hard and ready cock. It was a wonder that he didn't plunge it straight into David's mouth in his hurry to bury his dick into Faye. To his credit, David didn't miss a beat. Faye dropped to all fours snd David inserted his cock into Faye's mouth as Victor took his turn coming inside her pussy.

David still had not come, but Victor was finished. He stumbled back to the patio ledge and sat, watching as David laid Faye down and pulled her spread legs over his shoulders. David began methodically fucking the shit out of Faye. Later, she could not tell just how long it went on, but she said that she came three times before David finally grunted and came in buckets all over her pussy and legs.

Faye was a mess. Victor went back in to the party to return with a small tablecloth and some cloth napkins. After Faye stopped convulsing in the aftermath of such a fine fucking, the boys gently cleaned her up. They all rested outdoors, just the muted sounds of the party winding down and the crickets chirping out in the garden.


Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers