Fay's Dirty Discoveries Ch. 02

Story Info
Fay discovers beds are just as good for wetting as panties.
2.4k words
4.37
74.4k
17

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

Still not quite steady on her feet, and increasingly aware of her bizarre situation, Fay started to try and get her head back together. Her piss-wet panties and socks were now cooling and clammy on her skin, her bottom cheeks and upper thighs were stinging dreadfully and her face and breasts were covered with a mix of tears and snot. Andy offered her a tissue which she used to wipe her face as she walked over to her discarded bra and vest and restored a semblance or decency to herself.

She was coming down from her sex high now, and felt debased and embarrassed, but was determined to collect her winnings. Picking up the cane which had so recently been whipping her backside and selecting, almost at random, three DVDs from the watersports shelf, she walked to the counter.

"Could I have a bag for these? And also your phone number?"

"Sure, no prob...what?" Andy was still stunned from the afternoon's activities.

"Look, I've already said that this was a fantastic experience and I may want to do it again. If you do, that is?" This last was said more hesitantly, as Fay suddenly realised that behaving like a crazed slut may be off-putting.

"Yeah, I...yeah. Here." Andy handed her a card with his number on. "Can I call you a cab?"

"No, I'll be fine. Thank you." With that, Fay suddenly dazzled him with her sweetest, brightest smile, somewhat out of place amidst the smudged make-up and dishevelled appearance, turned on her heel, unlocked the door and walked out of his shop.

Dusk was setting in as Fay walked home. With her face down and her skirt straightened the only obvious signs of her afternoon were the damp, pee stains down both her over-the-knee socks, but she walked quickly and uneventfully back to her apartment and was relieved to find that her flatmate was still out. Hurrying to her room she closed and looked the door and then fell face down onto her bed, heart racing with nervous energy. Her ass was still stinging, and she ran her fingers gently over the ridges left by the cane as she replayed the punishment in her mind. As she did she became aware of two things -- firstly, despite the pain, just thinking about the spanking and caning was making her horny again, and secondly, she was starting to smell of stale pee. Brushing her hand against the front of her panties she brought her hand to her face and sniffed -- yes, she stank like a toilet -- and then suddenly, without thinking, she popped her fingers in her mouth and sucked them, filling her mouth with the taste of her own pee.

"What am I doing?" she whispered to herself, but her body had answered for her. The nipples of her heavy breasts were hardening, and she could feel a familiar heat between her legs.

Climbing off the bed, Fay tucked the bag with the cane and DVDs into the top drawer of her dresser and turned her back to her mirror, lifting her skirt to assess the damage. Actually, it wasn't as bad as it felt -- but it looked awful. The normally alabaster skin of her ass and thighs was blotchy, red, pink and purple, with several criss-crossing lines left by the cane. It still felt hot to the touch.

Fay stripped off, as ever simply dropping her clothes on the bedroom floor, and took a quick shower, which made her feel a lot better. As she towelled her long, red hair dry, the whole afternoon started to feel like a dream. Surely she hadn't done those dirty, awful things? But the ache in her bottom let her know she had.

Deciding on an early night, Fay completed her usual bathroom routine, except, almost unconsciously, she decided not to use the toilet. Back in her room she picked up an oversized t-shirt that she often slept in, and looked for some panties. Her eyes quickly settled on the pair she'd been wearing all day. Her pulse quickened as she picked them up. They were mostly dry now, but the yellow stain that covered the front and most of the back was telling. Pressing her face into them, Fay inhaled deeply, getting a full breath of her own pee smell. Her nipples hardened in an instant, and her mind was made up. Quickly, she pulled the once-white panties up her curvy legs and climbed into bed, pulling the duvet up over her.

Fay knew what was coming next. She'd known as soon as she impulsively decided not to go to the loo before bed. It was a dirty and naughty thing to do deliberately. She rolled onto her side, one hand cupping herself through her panties, the other plucking and stroking at her nipples through the thin material of her top. Was she really going to do this? How would she deal with it after? She felt slightly dizzy with shame at what she was considering, but also knew in her heart that she was no longer considering, she'd made her mind up -- she was going to wet her bed, on purpose. Fay squeezed her eyes shut and...

"Fay! Hun! You in?" Without giving the voluptuous redhead a chance to reply, her flatmate bundled in through Fay's bedroom door. "Hey, babe! What you doing in bed, already? Get up!" She brandished a brown, paper bag. "I've bought Chinese."

Most guys described Fay's looks as 'cute'. Her flatmate, Nadia, was simply drop-dead stunning. She was a few inches taller than Fay, with a slightly slimmer, more toned body, lightly tanned. Her hair was almost black and fell thickly past her shoulders, framing her alluring face -- high cheekbones, full, pouting lips, dark brown, smouldering eyes. The only real similarity between the two girls was in the chest -- on her slimmer frame, Nadia's 32DDs were almost as distracting as Fay's 32FFs! She was a year older than Fay, and a lot more confident with it -- but then, startlingly beautiful girls can afford to be confident. Even dressed as simply as she was -- blue jeans, red blouse, black jacket -- Nadia was a knock-out.

Fay, meanwhile, was not feeling confident at all. Sitting up in bed she smiled nervously at Nadia, hoping that she did not pick up the smell of urine in the room. "Hi, Nadia. I went out for a walk today and I guess I was tired when I got back. I don't really feel like eating." She was acutely aware of the pressure building in her bladder, which now felt uncomfortably full.

"Come on. Some noodles will do you good," Nadia entreated. "Hang on a sec..." Nadia walked over to Fay's bathroom and let herself in. Moments later, Fay heard the distinctive sound of someone taking a piss. The sound of tinkling water was the last thing she wanted to hear. Having spent the time since her shower convincing herself to wet herself again, she was now desperately trying to avoid just that. But what could she do? If she got out of bed, Nadia might see the yellow stains on her knickers from earlier (never mind the tram lines the cane had left).

Lying back down, Fay pulled her duvet tight around her neck as Nadia re-emerged from the bathroom.

"I'm really not hungry, Nadia. I'll still put in half for the food, though." Fay did her best to look tired.

Nadia crossed her arms and pouted, then sighed. "Oh well, whatever, babe. I'll see you in the morning." She started to leave the room, then paused. For a heart-stopping second, Fay was sure she was going to ask what she could smell, but instead she gestured at the mess on the floor. "You thought about maybe tidying up, ever?" She grinned, and started to gather up Fay's clothes, then started to fling them at Fay's head. "Come on, lazy bones. In bed before bedtime and too lazy to tidy up!"

"I'll do it tomorrow!" Fay shouted, her urgent need putting an edge in her tone. An unfortunate edge, it turned out. Hearing that Fay was genuinely upset, Nadia stopped throwing the clothes and stood up. Fay's bladder felt like a time-bomb, and she knew that she could not last much longer, but her heart fell further when she realised that, amongst a couple of bras and a sweater, Nadia had picked up the socks that Fay had been wearing when she pissed herself earlier.

"Cool, hun, sorry. See you tomorrow, yeah?" Nadia looked upset and confused for a moment, and raised a hand to wave goodnight. As she did, her smooth forehead creased. "Whoo -- when did you last wash these?" So saying, she sniffed at Fay's once-white sock.

Despairing and unable to think of a convincing story, Fay's face crumbled and she began to cry. At the same time, her resolve collapsed as well and she began to fill her panties with hot, stinky pee. The piss gushed through the material of her underwear and began to pool around her, soaking up the back of her panties and t-shirt, making her sheets sodden and doubtless soaking her mattress.

"Fay? What's the matter?" asked Nadia, her concern at her friends odd behaviour making her forget about the odd smell of urine on the socks she was holding. For her part, Fay continued to cry and continued to pee. She felt like she was laying in a hot, yellow sea, but she knew that what was actually happening was that she was pissing all over herself in bed, her clothes sticking to her, like a naughty little girl.

"Please, Nadia, just leave me alone," Fay sobbed. Shaking her head, worried and puzzled, Nadia decided that she wasn't helping. Casually dropping the clothes of Fay's that she'd been holding, she left her friend alone, closing the door behind her.

As soon as she was by herself, Fay relaxed. A couple of final trickles of pee were trickling down her thigh, but otherwise she was done. Now that she was no longer worrying about her friend discovering her dirty secret, she began to focus on her current situation. She was sitting in her bed, which she'd just peed in. Her sheets, duvet and mattress were soaked and a pool had formed around her bottom. The clothes she had on were also dripping wet, plastered to her curves and smelling of piss. She was also really excited.

Slipping a hand under the duvet, she began to stroke her pussy through her pissy panties. The warm, wet material felt great, and the pleasurable feelings quickly spread through her body, her toes tingling and her nipples hardening. With her free hand she scooped some of the pee from the pool around her ass and smeared it across her boobs, wetting the material and making it cling more closely to her heavy breasts. As her rubbing and stroking became more frantic, she scooped again. Fay hesitated briefly as she brought her cupped hand out from under the duvet, then quickly, brought it to her mouth and slurped her own piss, tasting the bitter, salty tang and swallowing it. She coughed slightly and her mouth felt fuzzy with the taste, but it was gloriously wrong.

Falling back on her pillows she began to masturbate even more urgently, sucking the fingers of her piss-coated hand and grinding her round, cane-marked bottom into the urine-soaked sheets. As she neared orgasm her brain ran over the day she'd had -- being spanked and caned by a complete stranger, pissing her knickers, walking home in wet clothes and then wetting her bed whilst Nadia was in the room and tasting her pee. Nadia. Part of Fay wished her roomie had stayed in the room, had pulled back the duvet, had seen how dirty Fay was and had spanked her round, red bottom before pissing all over her...as that thought crossed her mind Fay came, biting on her hand to stop herself from screaming as her body almost vibrated with pleasure.

As her senses returned, the flipside of Fay's situation began to occupy her more. As much as she enjoyed being a filthy, piss-whore slut, her bed was now wet and her room would smell noticeably of urine if she did not do something about that. But, she realised, she liked the smell -- after today she associated it with dirty behaviour and earth-shattering climaxes. She resolved to find a reason to tell Nadia that she wanted more privacy. Snuggling down into her wet bed, Fay quickly dropped off into a deep and satisfied sleep.

* * * * *

Sunday morning sunshine woke Fay, and she sleepily opened her eyes and stretched. Her bed was now damp and clammy, and her t-shirt was twisted uncomfortably around her body. Kicking back the duvet she swung her legs out of bed and stood up. The smell was not as bad as she'd feared, but a musty, pissy scent did hang in the air. Covering up the large, yellow stain on her sheet by replacing the duvet, she quickly stripped off and inspected her bottom in the mirror. As with the smell, the damage was less bad than she'd expected -- the only legacy of the punishment she'd taken on her posterior were several faint, pink lines where Andy had caned her.

Twenty minutes later, Fay was showered and dressed, her long, red hair wrapped in a towel. Everything she'd wet yesterday was in the laundry except her bedding and her twice-pissed knickers, which she was wearing again! They were dry now, but very obviously stained after being flooded twice with hot, girl-pee and just wearing them was giving her a constant sexual buzz. Over her panties she wore loose, grey sweatpants and her large boobs were covered by a slightly too-small white t-shirt, the material taut across the big, heavy tits and her nipples poking prominently through.

There was no sign of Nadia in the apartment, so Fay figured she must've gone out early. Just to make sure she popped her head around Nadia's door -- yes, the place was empty. Nadia's room was the same layout as her own, but much tidier. Moving to the kitchen, Fay made herself a coffee and a bowl of cereal and sat down to consider how she should spend her day.

toocold
toocold
370 Followers