Fay's Dirty Discoveries Ch. 03

Story Info
Fay's roommate finds out what's been going on.
2.1k words
4.41
98.8k
17

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
369 Followers

Author's note -- check out parts one and two as this story continues directly from the last.

*

Fay sipped her coffee and considered her activity yesterday. The sex shop. The spanking. The wetting. Wetting her bed. Nearly being discovered. Just thinking it over again was making her heart beat faster, her nipples harden and her pussy heat up. But what next? That was the big question. Fay had always had a compulsive personality, and now that she had started on this dirty path she was eager to travel as far as she could as quickly as she could. The problem was her lack of experience -- it would never have occurred to her that pissing in her knickers could be fun if she'd not seen the DVDs in the sex shop. So, again, what next? The answer was obvious as soon as Fay considered it. What was the biggest repository of filth in the world -- the internet, of course. Fay had no PC, but Nadia did, and as she was out...

Drinking off the last of her coffee Fay quickly headed off to Nadia's room, as time was short and she didn't want to get caught. Nadia was happy for Fay to use her PC, but they'd never discussed using it for dirty sex!

Opening a search engine, Fay started searching, at first using non-specific terms like 'kinky sex' and then simply following links, and links from links, growing increasingly engrossed as she followed the rabbit hole into a dirty and depraved universe. The beautiful redhead was almost in a trance, stroking idly at her sticky pussy as idea after idea flicked across the screen. It seemed there were plenty of people who enjoyed being punished as she'd been by Andy, and a host of implements could be used to turn her chubby bottom-cheeks crimson. Similarly, pissing in her knickers didn't make her quite as weird as she thought it might (although still wearing them, unwashed, after peeing them twice was less common). But there was so much more out there, so many things that made her heart catch in her throat and made her brain swim with filthy possibility -- and nothing she saw made her shake her head or not want to explore further. After thirty minutes the search engine was filling up with terms that were new to Fay or that she had rarely considered -- reluctance, fetish, incest, BDSM, lesbian, scat, fisting, pony play, uniforms...

The crotch of Fay's smelly knickers was by now sticky with her juice, as her pussy leaked excitement, and she rubbed herself through the material of her sweatpants as she looked at a series of pictures of a curvy blonde taking four cocks into herself -- at the same time. Continuing to surf, she found a video of a girl getting two up the ass and that tipped her over the edge. Slipping a hand into her panties, she started to rub rub quickly at her cunt and twist her nipples, wishing that she was the girl. Fay was close to coming, when her heart skipped -- she'd just heard the door open. Moving quickly she closed the browser window and straightened her clothes, before quickly opening her email account.

She'd just had time to open an email as Nadia opened the door to her room. A picture of innocence, Fay smiled at her roomie as she turned to face her.

"Hi, Nadia. Just checking my mail -- hope that's ok?"

"Sure, hun. You feeling better? You were a little...weird, I guess, last night?"

Blushing, Fay closed down the email. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Anyway, I'm done -- can I get you a coffee?"

Nadia smiled. "Sure, thanks. I'll be out in a second." Smiling back, Fay left the PC and headed back to the kitchen.

* * * * *

Nadia waited until her friend had left the room before wrinkling her nose and her forehead. Fay was definitely acting weird, and there was a definite faint smell in the room -- two faint smells, in fact. Just like last night, Nadia was sure that Fay had a distinct smell of pee and added now was the smell of sex -- something that Nadia was very familiar with.

Shrugging off her jacket, Nadia sat down in front of the PC and opened up a new window and, on a hunch, checked the recent web history. What she saw made her gasp out loud -- she'd guessed that Fay had not just been looking at her email as she'd looked way too guilty for that, but the torrent of kinky weirdness was not what she'd expected to find. She was thinking a secret lover, not websites about fucking your sister or...now, what was this...wetting the bed? Nadia pursed her lips as Fay's odd behaviour and the smell she'd noticed started to fall into place. Looking over more of Fay's web history, Nadia started to smile and her dark eyes started to smoulder. Fay was not the only busty girl in the flat with a secret -- for the last four months Nadia had been working as an escort (which she was happy to admit was a whore with a website) and, to maximise her earnings, had made it clear from her site that there was little she would not do for the right price -- and she'd done many of the things that Fay seemed to have an interest in. She knew that Fay could not afford her hourly rate, but she also knew that the thought of Fay's massive tits made her pussy wet.

* * * * *

After leaving Nadia's room, Fay rushed to her own to check herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were poking visibly through her top, but there was no other sign that she'd been doing anything other than checking an email. Satisfied that she'd gotten away with it, she took the towel off her hair and ran her fingers through her tangled locks, shaking her damp hair and tucking it behind her ears before heading to the kitchen. As the water boiled to make some fresh coffee, Fay stared absently out of the window, lost in her own thoughts. So deep in her daydream was she that she didn't notice Nadia emerge from her room and tiptoe across the hall into Fay's.

* * * * *

Once in Fay's room, Nadia acted quickly, stepping over to the bed and quickly drawing back the duvet. Fresh sheets, damn. Undeterred, Nadia quickly pulled off the coversheet and bent to bring her nose and fingers to the mattress -- yes, it was damp and had definitely been made that way by urine. Not bothering to remake the bed, the dark-haired beauty had a quick glance around the room and her attention was grabbed by an oddity -- only one of the drawers in Fay's bureau was closed, the rest all hanging open with clothes spilling out. Silently opening it, it took seconds for Nadia to uncover the pissing DVDs and the cane.

* * * * *

"Coffee ready?"

"Huh!" Fay spun guiltily, startled by Nadia's voice in her ear. Recovering her composure she grinned, slightly nervously, and turned back to the pot. "Sure, I'll bring it over." Breathing deeply to calm herself, Fay poured both of them a mug of coffee as Nadia watched her, eyes twinkling. As Fay closed the fridge door after adding cream to her own coffee, Nadia decided that she'd be direct.

Calling the redhead's name softly, she waited as Fay turned to face her and then reached up to grip the back of her friend's head and, pulling her close, kissed her strongly. Fay barely had a second to register what was happening as Nadia's full lips were locked onto her own, the older girl's tongue pushing into Fay's mouth. At the same time, their huge breasts were squashed together and Nadia's other hand had slipped around to grip Fay's rounded bottom, squeezing and stroking as the kiss continued. Fay was too shocked to resist, and simply stared stunned at Nadia when she broke the smooch. Dragging her pouty lips lightly across Fay's cheek, Nadia whispered into her ear

"You weren't checking your emails, were you, you dirty little slut?" Nadia flicked the tip of her tongue around Fay's ear. "You were being naughty."

Fay was simply too shocked to react. She was guilty as charged, and could not believe that her friend had found her out. She was surprised, embarrassed, humiliated and...excited? The feel of Nadia's hand stroking her ass and her soft lips against her own were only enflaming her newly found dirty desires. She gulped and pulled slightly away. Nadia eased her grip on Fay's neck, but the hand on her ass now moved inside her friend's sweatpants, stroking the soft, satin panties. Fay tried to speak but could only make a dry, choking sound.

"Don't try to lie, Fay. I've seen what you've been looking at on MY computer. I've been in your room -- your mattress smells of PISS." Her voice started to rise as she broke away from Fay and pulled the cane out from where she had tucked it into the back of her tight jeans. "And I found THIS!"

Tears started to well in Fay's eyes, but her entrancing boobs were now tipped by some hardening, pink nipples. "I...I mean...Nadia..."

"Shut up, you dirty little slut. Nothing you say will change the fact that you've wet your bed like a bad litle girl, and you've been looking at filth on my PC like a dirty little girl and you have this," she swished the cane "for dealing with naughty little girls! Am I wrong?"

Fay tried to choke back a sob as she hung her head and fat tears started to roll down her cheeks. "No," she whispered.

"So, you little trollop, what did you like most? You were looking at a lot of weird shit on my PC. What makes you the most excited?" As Nadia questioned her she started to circle Fay, who stood, shame-faced, in the kitchen. "Was it the caning? The pissing? The girl on girl? The fucked-up incest stuff?" As she questioned her, Nadia suddenly hauled the sweatpants down around Fay's ankles, revealing the piss-stained white knickers. "What's this? Have you wet these as well you sick bitch?" Fay nodded, mutely. "What am I going to do with you, Fay? Do you think it is fair that I should have to live with a pervert who thinks that peeing in her pants is ok? Or that looking at porn on my computer is ok?"

"Oh, please, Nadia, I'm sorry. It was just..." Fay couldn't finish her sentence. What could she say? If she knew her friend had been giving it up for cash every night she'd have gone for righteous indignation, but she didn't.

"Just what? Just about to piss again, you naughty baby?"

Actually, the coffee and the milk she'd had on her cereal had gone through Fay, and her need to go to the loo was building -- but coffee always hit her tummy and it wasn't just a pee that she needed. Standing in front of the thoroughly humiliated redhead, Nadia hauled th t-shirt up over Fay's heavy boobs, displaying them lewdly.

"And look at your big, fat, tits, you slut. How hard are your nipples? Are you excited, you filthy whore?" The hypocrisy of this last insult amused Nadia, so to hide her guilty smirk she bent her head and licked wetly at Fay's breasts, sucking on the swollen teats and coating her swinging tits with a shiny layer of saliva. "Well? Answer me." Nadia tipped Fay's face up using her chin, so that the crying girl was looking into her face. "Answer me? Are you turned on?" Fay could only nod, her shame too strong to let her speak. Smiling cruelly, nadia added "Slut," again, and then spat in Fay's face, covering her lips and cheeks in spittle. This disgusting act simultaneously pushed Fay over the edge and broke her dumb trance.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Nadia, I'm dirty. Please, hit me, spit on me, cane me, punish me. I've been so bad. I wet my knickers yesterday, and then I wet my bed. And I wanted you to find out and piss on me too. Ahh!" Fay had seemed almost crazed, but still yelped as Nadia twisted her wrist and shoved Fay against the worktop so that she bent across it, her panty-clad bottom sticking out, the yellow stains across her seat clear to see.

Nadia was shocked by how well this had gone, but she'd never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth -- or turn down kinky sex with a hot girl! "Ok, Fay -- you asked for it!"

To be continued...

toocold
toocold
369 Followers