Fear and Lusting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen had heard his words as he left her room, but she could barely process them. His reassurances and gentle caresses had relaxed her so much as he gagged and bound her that her mind had started processing the other things she was feeling besides fear and anxiety. She could feel her hands stretched and tied above her head and legs spread out below her and her pussy grew warm and tingly at the sensation of being out of control of her own body. She moaned softly at the idea of this man simply leaving her like this, tied up like some slave. He was leaving and she could no longer imagine him as a threat. He was like some old time gentleman highwayman, there simply to rob her, tie her up and leave her with a kiss. Did he kiss her?

She saw his masked face floating above her, whispering gentle things to her as he bound and gagged her. She had been helpless before him. She couldn't stop him and he would not be stopped. He knew what to do, what to say. He knew how to make bonds that held her. Although the duct tape stretched a bit, she could not slip out of it because of the crossed binding that bit into her as she struggled. She wanted his masked face above her as she struggled more.

Jen could feel her panties start to moisten from her erotic thoughts. She tried to stop thinking and remain still. If the policemen came and found her with wet underwear, they would think they found some prostitute who had been on a job that had gone wrong. They would laugh at her, cut her loose and pretend to take notes as she described her assailant. They would laugh again and as they left they would talk loudly to each other as they walked down the stairs about how they should "drop by after their shift to see if she's all right." Then they would laugh some more and call her a slutty little whore when they got down on the street. They would jot down her address and each would find some time to visit and knock on her door and question her closely. One after another...

Jen could feel her panty crotch was thoroughly soaked as she thought about it. She sighed and decided since the burglar was gone, she could entertain a fantasy or two. Fuck the police if they came in here and found her panties soaked! The bastards would probably just remove the blanket from her and look at her exposed body clothed only in her sexy underwear, straining against the bonds. They'd breathe deeply and start to undo her restraints, but not one of them would get a knife. They'd make a show of pulling on her bonds and put their piggish hands on her as if they needed to get support. Their hands would begin running up her legs and down her arms as they pretended to loosen the restraints. Her breasts would get pulled out of her bra "to check for bruises." Her panties would get roughly pulled aside "to see if there was any penetration." Then their dirty fingers would start to probe...

Jen's mind snapped back to reality as her half-closed eyelids could make out someone standing next to her bed. She started to form an explanation for the officer, but then she realized it was the man in the mask and she froze.

Fear and anxiety flooded back into her. She looked wildly at his masked face as he tore the blanket off of her and knelt on the bed next to her heaving chest. She was no longer having trouble breathing past the gag, but her flesh grew goose pimples and she tried to cry out past her stuffed mouth. "What do you want?" she cried out, but it only emerged as a loud, muffled and tortured groan. She cursed herself and her slutty mind for thinking this man was anything but the opportunistic criminal he was.

Dan ran a hand from her shoulder to her tits and squeezed them hard. He watched her reaction with dark excitement as she twisted desperately against her bindings. Her beautiful face was scrunched up and trying to scream. His cock throbbed at her useless struggle. She was his now. He could do whatever he wanted.

Dan produced the knife again and Jen locked her widening eyes on it. She moaned nervously and tried to shift away. Dan grabbed her face and forced her to look at him. Her body froze as he hovered over her with the knife. "Remember when I said that nothing bad would happen to you?" He asked in a voice different, much lower in pitch, from the one Jen remembered. She nodded vigorously. Dan smiled something awful through his mask. "I lied," he breathed.

Jen tried like hell to scream and felt Dan's hand close over her throat as he slid the knife under her bra strap. She froze and stopped screaming and Dan's hand released the pressure on her throat a bit. The blade turned up and ripped through the fabric between her breasts. Her high, round tits exploded from the bra and Dan could see the perfect half-dollar sized circles of her areolas. The pinkish-brown nipples stood fully erect on the soft and well-shaped mounds of her tits. He moved the knife to press against her throat and the other hand he moved to grab and squeeze them. He leaned his head down and took one nipple in his teeth and lightly bit and sucked it. As Jen shivered and stared at the ceiling with the cold blade pressed up under her chin, her tits felt alive and tingly and Dan's sucking and squeezing made her breathing ragged and labored. She could no longer tell if she was terrified, turned on or both.

Dan's face left her nipples and loomed above her. He said simply, "I'm going to fuck you, whore. I don't care what happens. Your little slut body needs to get fucked and I should be the one to fuck it. I've watched you whore. I cased this joint for weeks. I know what sick shit you're into. I know you've always wanted to get tied up and fucked like some worthless cum rag, so don't play innocent with me." Jen was rigid with fear and anticipation. Her mind played dual reels of horror and ecstasy. She breathed sharply and whimpered.

"I'm going to take your gag off so you can suck my dick while you're helpless. You do anything to hurt me, then this knife ends you." He brought it up to show her. "We clear?" She nodded hesitantly. As he pulled the gag off of her, he continued "And just so you don't plan on doing some brave shit at some point and try to go out like some samurai or something, I don't plan on killing you after this. I'm keeping my mask on. You'll never identify me. By the time they process the rape kit, I'll be clear out of the country."

He had finished pulling off her gag and removing the soaked panties from her mouth. Jen just gasped as she stared up at him, his thighs squeezing her tits. She had no idea if she could believe him, but really didn't see that she had much choice. Her mind was working through escape strategies, but they all involved him untying her. Maybe if he got brave or stupid enough, he'd do it and she could make a break for the door when she felt he was close to cumming. She felt sure she could get an extra step or two as he struggled to stand with an erupting cock.

"Then why not untie me," she started with what she hoped was breathless sincerity. "You can sit down and get comfortable and I can suck you off –"

SLAP!

His backhand stung her right cheek and then a forehand slapped the left. He grabbed her hair and thrust her head back. "The only thing I want your mouth to do is take my cock, bitch." He undid the fly and unzipped his pants and withdrew his aching member. He thrust his hips forward and pulled her mouth onto the head of his dick. The hand holding the knife rested alongside her face and Jen felt terror shoot along her spine and paralyze her as the large head popped into her mouth. Her tongue wanted to scream and instead bumped into it. She whined and he groaned when he felt her lick it. She started to move her tongue to caress it more purposefully, wishing this would just be over. It was large, but not so big that she couldn't swirl her tongue around it in her mouth. She believed her only option now was to play along and get this guy off. She had seen the same look of crazed lust this stranger had in other guys from her past. If the same rules held true for him as they did for them, then he would just blow his wad into her mouth and either leave or just roll over and go to sleep. Anyway, it was really the only reasonable option left open to her.

She expected him to start face fucking her, pressing his thick shaft deep into her throat and trying to choke her with it. She was prepared for that. She had deep throated many a drunken date or beloved boyfriend in her past and knew how to relax and take it, even producing spit to drip off the tip like some porno starlet. But, the man in the mask didn't do that. He simply held her face around his cock's head and leaned back and moved his knife-hand to press against her pelvis. She squealed sharply. "Shut up," he said.

She struggled off his cock while he was unbalanced and pleaded, "Please, I have a neighbor downstairs who's a cop and he stays up late. If you do anything to me I'll scream and he'll come up and you'll be caught. Please. I can just suck you off. I'll be quiet and you can just cum on my face or on my tits or in my hair or wherever. Just please don't hurt me."

Dan grabbed her hair and pulled it back, but remained leaning with the knife pressed blunt-edge down against her panty-covered pussy. "They're gone, Jen. He and his family are on vacation. They won't be back for three days. You didn't know?" Jen's eyes widened and her mouth opened to respond, but Dan shoved his cock back in it. She held it there and sobbed.

"I told you, I cased this place, little girl. I found out all about you and your neighbors." Dan stuck his cock a little deeper into her mouth and she sobbed again and choked a little and sucked the phlegm off his intruding head in spite of herself.

"Your landlady on the first floor? She's almost deaf and nearly blind and fast asleep by now." His knife-hand slid under her panties and Jen froze her body and wanted to sink into the mattress. With a vicious pull he sliced up and tore her red cotton panties open. He slowly moved the knife down and rubbed the back edge against her exposed pussy lips.

"Your boyfriend? Well, he doesn't come around that much, not nearly as much as he would if you showed him what a dirty little whore you like to be," Dan said as he extended his fingers past the knife and explored Jen's pussy lips and clit.

Jen moaned deep in her throat. She surprised herself at how much this goddamn rapist was turning her on. His words and his teasing made her body react like a slut and she hated him for it. Why didn't he just fuck her and get it over with? Her clit throbbed as he kept her head wrapped around his cock and stroked her wet pussy and told her how isolated and abandoned she was. She could feel herself giving in and accepting that she was his plaything, no matter the consequences.

"Or maybe that's why you keep it a secret?" Dan asked, as he tossed the knife aside and probed deeper into her cunt. His thumb rubbed her engorged clit and two of his fingers curled into her cunt to rub the sensitive spot. "Maybe you still hold out hope that some nice, rich dick is gonna ride in and take you away? You can't be a cock hungry little whore and expect that to happen, can you?" Jen moaned and strained against her bindings and tried to swallow the man's cock. She wanted him to stop talking and just cum. She wanted him to keep talking and never stop. Her thoughts raced and she closed her eyes. The next thing she knew, there was a humming noise and her clit was vibrating.

"MMAAHHNNFFFF!" she moaned loudly around his cock.

"This is your true friend, isn't little whore?" Jen squeezed her eyes further shut and sobbed as she could feel her body pull up toward him of its own volition. "I found this little toy on your futon, next to your lap top that was displaying the most disgusting shit I've ever seen! You get off on watching little girls get tied up, tortured and fucked? You're fucking depraved, you worthless slut."

Jen's mind reeled in humiliation and horniness. All of a sudden, she was the one in those porno clips getting humiliated and abused. She was the one who was being controlled, threatened and used. A massive tide of something urgent was approaching her from the inside. She reached her head up as far as her binds and neck would allow and tried to suck as much of his cock as possible. If he would only just stop fucking talking! He made her feel like a dirty useless whore who wasn't even smart enough to know it. It made her pussy pulse and throb and she felt herself giving in and it throbbed more.

"I've watched you, little slut. At first just to see your schedule, but then because I was curious why a hot little piece of ass like you was still unmarried. Why didn't you find some nice white-bread, weekends-in-the-Hamptons, daddy's-business-inheriting, short-penised husband?" Jen moaned and sobbed around the head of his cock as he pressed the vibrator down on her clit and continued to stroke her pussy lips.

"It bothered me beyond reason until one night I was watching the house and saw you come out onto your balcony. You were clothed only in your underwear, right out there for anyone to see. It was then it occurred to me, seeing you bare your hot little body to the world, that you didn't want a husband; you desperately wanted anyone who walked by and caught a glimpse of you, to ring you up and then fuck your brains out. Use you like the slut you wanted to be."

The tide had finally surged and broke upon her pussy as he pressed, and then gently released, the vibrator from her clit. Her orgasm exploded and washed over her and her head threw back and she wailed "YYEEAAHHHH!!!!" The expression on her face was frozen in ecstasy, with her mouth stretched open beneath his cock long after her yell faded away. Her hips bucked and Dan rode on top of her thrusting body, gently teasing her erect clit and inflamed pussy lips. He smiled beneath his mask. As she shuddered and sighed, he gently got off of her and lay down next to her and cradled her exhausted face in his hands.

"I love you, you slutty whore," he said and took off his mask.

Jen was still breathing heavily and she opened her eyes a little and smiled at his beaming face and tussled hair. "Nice ski mask."

"You like it? It's amazing what you can pick up at yard sales."

"You were supposed to come tomorrow night, you sneaky shit!"

"Wouldn't be much of a rape if I did, would it?"

"No," she whispered. "I suppose not," she added as she sighed again and tested the binds once more. She looked back at him as he admired her body and ran his hands over her tits and down her abdomen and across her pelvis, his fingers gently brushing her close-cropped pussy hair and wet clit. "So," she whispered seductively, "What do you want to do to your little tied up slave?" Dan looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm going to give her what every worthless little slut deserves," he said as he started to attack her nipples with his teeth and stroked her soaked cunt with his fingers.

"Wait," she whispered breathlessly. "Put the mask back on and put the gag back in my mouth."

Dan yanked the ski mask back over his face and got off the bed. Jen watched as he opened a dresser drawer and took out the ball gag they sometimes used. The panties were fun, but he loved seeing her mouth struggle with the big red, rubber ball as he fucked her. She moaned loudly as he crawled back on top of her and secured it in her mouth and around her head. He grabbed her face in one hand and shook it slightly. "Now listen," he commanded. "You've had your fun and now it's my turn, bitch!" He rose up on his toes and one hand as he bent above her and slapped her tits with the back of his other hand. Jen let out a high-pitched squeal behind her gag.

Dan quickly pivoted on the bed, took out the knife and sliced the ankle bonds, covering her legs with his torso so she couldn't move. Then he raised himself up, grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back so quickly Jen could not react. She felt the bindings of her wrists tighten and twist as her hands crossed above her. He forced her left ankle down against her thigh and held it like that and wrapped duct tape around them, binding them together. Jen groaned loudly and he did the same to her other leg and then threw the tape to the floor. He crawled off of her and forced her legs apart with his knees and the threat of his knife pressed against one ass cheek. She submitted and he dropped the knife to the side and held his cock as he looked at the smooth skin of her back, her tight and round ass and the shadowy crevice of her pussy. He lay down on top of her and pressed his cock on her pussy lips. Her bound legs could do nothing but tiredly submit and open further.

"Now, you're going to get what you always wanted, you dirty little whore," he growled as he breathed heavily onto the back of her neck. His cock thrust into her swollen lips and he found she was much wetter than he had imagined. His cock slid in easily, but her tight pussy walls still hugged his throbbing shaft close. He began to move his hips slowly up and down, pushing his aching dick into the warm wetness of her vagina. "Your filthy mind has always imagined being raped and used, hasn't it, you sick bitch? " Jen could only give a high-pitched little moan with every thrust of his cock. Her nostrils flared and drool pushed out around her ball gag. Her eyes squeezed shut and she concentrated on the fantasy of having her pussy being violated by some stranger in a ski mask. It tingled and pushed out more juice and she could feel the horny swell of anticipation in her cunt again.

Dan reached down and squeezed her ass with both hands and lifted a little up on his knees so he could fuck her and touch her and whisper dirty thoughts to her all at the same time. The position made his chest support most of his weight and he bore down on her shoulder blades. His mouth whispered to her from the base of her neck. "Take it, little whore. Look at how fucking wet you are! You love to get raped. You love getting used and abused by a man. Open your fucking legs wide and take it!"

Dan could feel the tingle start on the underside of his cock. He could feel it spread around the base of it and over the tip of it like a swiftly creeping alien vine from some Manga fantasy. He had been holding back his lust, controlling it to make Jen's rape fantasy as much about her pleasure as he could. Now, he loved that he was free to explode all over her anytime he liked. He kind of liked right now.

The tingling sensation became overwhelming along his entire shaft and he could feel his cock-head thicken and harden. A pull-cord of climax was yanked and Dan swiftly withdrew from her pleading pussy and slapped his cock in the shallow crevice of her ass cheeks. He pushed them together as far as they would go and gave a few last hard thrusts into the small of her back. His cum erupted from his straining head and his mind disintegrated and he felt like pieces of him were falling out to form a puddle on her beautiful smooth skin. He tensed every muscle he had and thrust, just barely hearing Jen moan loudly. He could feel those pieces down there, wetly spreading over her and desperately seeking to know all that she was and never finding even the first bit of it. He felt her arch her ass up more to rub forcefully against his cock and an additional wave of excitement flooded his sex and he spurt out the last of his cum, before shuddering and collapsing next to her again.

After resting a few seconds to catch his breath, he reached over and undid Jen's gag. She was watching his face with wide, dark eyes. He withdrew the gag and massaged her jaw. She sucked his thumb passionately and then released it and looked at him again before saying, "Untie me and let me suck your cock while I rub my dirty pussy!"

Dan's dick twitched in response and he smiled at her and knew he was in for a long night.

12