Fear of Punishment

Story Info
She submits to a Dom.
838 words
4.01
42.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was upset with me, and began to yell at me, telling me how inconsiderate I was, telling me what a submissive was supposed to be like. I could see what he was saying and began to feel bad, and that I deserved what he was saying to me.

He, then, ordered me to get undressed and lay on the bed on my stomach, like a good submissive would do! The commanding tone of his voice required that I do as he commanded. The fire in his eyes demanded immediate attention to every detail he wanted. So, I did what he asked. He waited for a few minutes before coming in, leaving me wondering what kind of punishment he would administer. Finally he came in without saying a word. Facing away from him, I couldn’t see what he was doing, and my mind immediately began to listen to every little sound to hear what he might be walking toward or picking up, straining to hear clues about what might be coming.

I didn’t have to wait long, first a blind fold went tightly over my eyes. Then, he stretched my legs to either side of the bed, angrily tying my ankles down, stretching me tightly as he did so, and I found that I could barely move after being locked down. He cuffed my wrists together and then I heard the click as it was attached to the jangling chain on his headboard. The fear and anger I felt in his touch set me on fire.

SMACK! He began spanking me… hard! I gasped, and twitched and squirmed with every blow, but he told me I was not allowed to speak, so I said nothing.

He felt my wetness and probed me until he felt my excitement rising. Then he walked away from the bed and I heard … was it? rubber gloves being stretched and snapped into place? He return moments later and sat between my legs.

I felt coldness pouring over my butt, running down my crack…. And then his hands oiling me down, saturating my skin. His fingers probing and stretching my asshole. Then I felt his other hand fingering my clit, sliding over the glistening wetness still running between my legs. I was becoming sooooo turned on with his touch, and he knew it. I was controllably squirming under his touch.

Then I felt him rise and push his cock into my ass, sliding in easily after his probing and throbbing fingers had made me slippery. I groaned and struggled against the cuffs and the chains, feeling his weight on my back. He was enjoying this, I could tell. Again I heard the snap of rubber gloves as they came off his hands. I felt his weight as he laid on my back, his hands running up the back of my neck first holding my head down, and then grabbing a fist full of hair and straining my neck back as he continued to fuck my ass.

I can remember thinking that I'd never been so turned on in my life… knowing he was angry with my submission… realizing I needed to be punished…and knowing that I would submit to whatever he would do to regain his favor.

I was so wet at that point that I could feel it running out of me. I could feel waves of moisture running over my clit and knew it had to be soaking into the sheets. My mind began to swirl and the confining restraints on my limbs became unnoticeable as my mind soared with the frenzy of excitement.

Just as the dizzying heights of sub-space were upon me, and he could tell that I was reaching the height of the experience he slid his weight up, burying his cock all the way in, and held my wrists down. I was already cuffed to a tight chain, but the feel of his hands holding me down on top of knowing that there was no escape, and that I had to let him do as he wanted, was overpowering. I had never been soooo turned on in my life, and I struggled and squirmed against his strength, pulling on the ropes securely holding my ankles spread far apart, feeling his weight on my back, and his delicious cock in my ass.

I remember thinking that this was the most erotic thing I’d ever experienced, and was very puzzled by the river of moisture running out of me. That had never happened to me before.

When I was spent, and could only lay there dizzy and exhausted, he began to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears. He told me that he was happy with my submission, and said he would grant me one wish? Still tied to the bed, thirsty and needing to use the bathroom, what one wish would I choose?

If I could only have one… what did that mean? Was this only a short break and he had more in mind for me?