Feasting on Helen Ch. 01

Story Info
Helen becomes feast at Stag Party.
788 words
3.64
86.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers

Helen showed up early for her appointment as the "entertainment" at Rob's Stag party. At the door, Jeff the best man you talked to on the phone invites you in.

"The guest of honor can't see you yet, can you wait down stairs, miss" grinning as he does. Stepping down the stairs, Jeff follows you.

"Take off that dress and whatever else you have on my dear"

Helen pauses

"What you want me to Help you?"

Immediately, Jeff swats Helen's ass hard with a quick palm.

Relenting Helen slowly pulls the thin dress up over her head. Now standing before both Jeff fully naked.

"No freebies" Helen states "I'm here to do a special show for the groom you said"

"Oh yeah, you see Rob has always had this fantasy, and that's what your going to help out with."

Walking into another room with an empty dining room table. A large buffet of food is assembled at one end.

"Lie down on the table and be very still. On your back please." Cautiously, Helen steps up, and lies down.

Quickly the Jeff positions your arms wide, out from her. Two straps are secured around Helen's wrists, and tied tightly together under the table.

"Hey, how long do I have to stay like this?" Helen pleaded

No answering, Jeff then pulls Helen's legs wide apart. Immediately tying her legs rudely spread, and the same wide bands synch tight and pull her obscenely apart. So exposed

Jeff then begins to pile cold jellies, fruits, whipped cream, slices of pears and other desserts across Helen's body. Decorating her with tasty morsels.

Looking up Helen sees Jeff peeling a banana and looking at her, smiling.

"Oh god, please, no. stop please, not that", she cries out.

Unrelenting, Jeff leans over and abruptly pulls open her pussy lips. Tugging them apart, stretching and pinching the flappy folds. Then slips the banana inside her leaving its tip protruding up. As Helen looks down over her decorated body, she sees it like a penis surrounded with whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles.

A pineapple ring, is placed around each nipple, Whip cream is spooned on and a pink cherry is placed on top of her cream covered nipples. More food is placed on her arms, a sauce is dripped down Helen's thighs and a wreath of sprouts is places throughout her hair. Now almost so she can't move, Helen feels something cool envelops her feet, squishy between her toes. Thin light cakes are laid around her belly, and those are covered in warm caramel sauce, slowly dripped over each.

Jeff says, "Well, I hope Rob thinks is satisfactory"

Helen now assumes that the groom to be will now come in and eat some of these deserts off her.

"Okay Helen, I'm going to let the others in now"

Helen Panics!!

Suddenly doors open from two sides of the room. At least a dozen men, all drinking and carousing with beer in their hands storm into the party room. Seeing Helen on the table, all dressed like a dessert, the start yelling and pushing one another aside in a race to be first to reach Helen.

Suddenly Helen feel hands and hot mouths all at once, on every part of her, everywhere.

At least three pairs of hands paw at the banana. Actually shoving it further inside, followed quickly by several sets of fingers probing after it.

Someone is kissing her mouth. A small tongue presses between her lips, another is licking her neck.

Several warm mouths devour the fruits at Helen's breasts. Other hands are scooping deserts off her legs. Several mouths are busy chewing at her toes, some biting, others slowly licking their secured places on her body.

The fingers at Helen's pussy have managed to extract the banana. But it was quickly replaced with more fingers. Then one man, who must have pushed others aside, clumsily laps with long hard licks, all up and down her pussy lips. The dozen hands and mouths now have her almost clean when you hear the Jeff's firm hands clap loudly, and shout for quiet.

Suddenly all the sensations stop at once. And Helen realizes just how aroused she had become. So naked, so exposed, and all her skin tingling. Helen starts wishing the attentions could continue, so close is she to an orgasm, dripping in anticipation.

"All right guys, have you all had enough dessert?"

NO, NO, SCREAM and SHOUT the frantic men.

"Ahh, but we have to let the Groom here have his piece still...

And Helen gasps and struggles against her bindings, she glances sideways to see Rob quickly stripping off his clothes.

Watching his stiff penis, springing from his tight white cotton briefs...

Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers