Feasting Over Nigella

Story Info
Nigella wants a "cream" pie, and gets just that.
1.9k words
4.29
54.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zigman90
zigman90
20 Followers

Food. It's something we all crave. Food is one major reason why the world is working. And food is also something that Brian always loved. But he never knew that food would also lead him to something like this.

Brian was working as an assistant on the sets of a very famous cooking show, Nigella's Feasts, hosted by Nigella Lawson. He had only been there for a couple of months and was the talk of the team. He was quite good-looking, though not as muscular as many would think. Tall, with tanned skin, he looked appealing.

Then there was the lady. Nigella Lawson, the proverbial MILF, had always been on Brian's mind. And he wasn't at fault. After all, Nigella was a beauty. In her mid-forties, she looked like a sub-30 year old. She had a pretty face, with a nice smile that could kill. And unlike many other ladies, who believe less is better, Nigella had curves. Curves that could make men swoon. Nigella was incredibly busty, and her tits were unbelievably large. Her ass too was a thing of beauty.

All these thoughts would cloud Brian's mind each and every time he would see her on the sets, cooking and entertaining her viewers at the same time. And her costumes, would, as often as not, send Brian into a tizzy. And Brian too had noticed that Nigella would sometimes give him admiring glances when they weren't on the telly. Hell, Brian thought he could easily have her, but he was waiting, probably for the right time.

And the right time had arrived.

It was mid-November, and they were shooting the last episode of the season. Brian knew that he wouldn't get to see Nigella for some time before the shooting of the next season began. Keeping this in mind, he tried to have more contact with Nigella on the sets. He spoke to her casually, and even when not speaking, he maintained constant eye contact. And strangely, for some reason today, Nigella too was being very suggestive. She had that "naughty twinkle" in her eyes, something Brian had never seen before. She was also being very brave, pretending to unknowingly brush her arm against Brian's thighs and Brian was flustered, every time they made contact.

The shoot started, and Brian's eyes were on Nigella. He admired her luscious body, the way she had blossomed over all these years. Maybe she grew better as she grew older! He was feeling horny, very much so, and would pop a boner everytime he gazed at Nigella's bosom or her bottom. And it wasn't like she didn't notice......

Today, she was teaching her viewers about making the "Celebration Pie", some dish that was a season-special. She was being very naughty on screen today, even more so than normal. Also, she would catch Brian stealing glances at her body, and would only grin back at him. Brian knew he was in trouble after the shoot.

After the shoot ended, the crew started to pack up. Brian too was helping the crew along until Nigella came by.

"Hey Brian! The shoot has ended now, and we shall only be meeting next year, so if you don't mind, could you come along for a chat?"

Brian couldn't believe her words. If she wanted to talk about what happened on the sets today, then he was surely in for some trouble.

"Sure!" was his obvious answer.

"Alright then, I am in Room 403, so drop in whenever you are done", she said with a wry smile on her lips.

Brian had to be in a dream. He had just thought about her in a sexual way, and here she was, inviting him over to her room for a talk! Life certainly couldn't get any better for him.

Finishing the pack-up, he made a beeline for Room 403. He knocked on the door softly, and Nigella knew who it was, so she only responded with a "Yes?"

Brian entered, to see Nigella sitting on a sofa in another red dress, which was particularly more revealing and showed off her assets nicely.

"Hey Nigella...it's me Brian...you wanted to have a chat with me?"

"Yes, Brian. Please have a seat", she said pointing towards the sofa next to her.

Brian's heartbeat rose as he went ahead and seated himself next to her.

"I noticed you during the shoot, and you weren't focusing on the recipe, were you?" she told him wryly.

Shaken, Brian replied, "Well, I was slightly distracted but I did notice you were making a pie...I guess I don't remember the name though." Brian just hoped she wouldn't ask him the reason for his absent-mindedness.

"Well, the recipe I made today was pretty special, and I don't think you should have missed out. Maybe I could show you that recipe once again", she said, coming closer to him, in a softer tone, placing her hand on Brian's thigh, precariously close to his member.

This was too much for Brian to handle, and this time, he could feel his manhood throb, and slowly reaching a stage of erection. He was so erect, his boner started poking through his pants, making a "tent" effect.

Nigella noticed, and flashed a cunning smile. "There, someone else is interested too, it seems", she whispered, winking at Brian. He knew what was happening. He decided to simply play along and see what it lead to.

She took Brian by his hand and led him to the kitchen. From a nearby table, she picked up a handycam and gave it to Brian, asking him to record as she re-played her recipe, just for Brian.

"Firstly, we need some dough". Saying this, she smiled, and slowly took off her top, revealing her lacy black bra, and her enormous hooters. Brian was taken aback and felt his manhood come to life, poking right through the fabric of his pants. And without a warning, she reached back and undid her bra, freeing her breasts. Her magnificent tits were now completely visible to Brian, whose eyes were glued to her rosy areolas and her nipples that looked like they needed some attention.

Brian was at full mast and Nigella noticed this. Not wasting any further time, she slowly took off her pants, and wriggled out of her undies. Now, Nigella was completely naked, from head to toe, yearning to be touched by Brian. His gaze was fixated at her pussy, which was dripping wet, and seemed welcoming.

"It sounds weird, but, this pie needs some sausage too", she said, pointing towards her gloryhole.

Brian felt his cock pulse, and he too wasted no time in leaving the camera on the table and reaching over for Nigella. He touched her, and that sent an electric wave through Nigella's body. They French-kissed passionately, and Nigella expertly undid Brian's undergarments. Both of them were in the buff now, waiting to pounce upon each other like lust-filled animals.

They kissed lustily, exploring each other's bodies with their own hands. Brian cupped her super-soft, creamy jugs and caressed them, kneading and pinching the nipples between his fingers. Nigella was charged up, tugging at Brian's penis. He took her juicy breasts in his mouth and hungrily devoured her areolas and nipples, sucking like an infant in need of nutrition. She cooed in obvious delight, and made little mewling sounds, which made Brian all the more horny.

Nigella wanted to get straight to business. She went down on her knees and took his pulsating shaft in her warm mouth. Brian had always thought of Nigella's lips as "blowjob" lips, and when the lips engulfed his manhood, his eyes rolled back and he was in heaven. Nigella slowly sucked his cock, humming and stroking his shaft gently. She maintained constant eye contact with him and winked at him, which almost made Brian lose control. Sensing that Brian wouldn't be able to last long with her sucking like an expert, she laid herself out on the kitchen table, allowing Brian full access to her fuckhole.

"Come on Brian, I need that sausage in my pie now!"

Brian didn't need any more prompting, he dove straight in. He started using his tongue expertly, working on Nigella's engorged clit. He tasted her labia, and it smelled sweet, which drove Brian crazy. He licked her wildly for some more time until she came hard, squirting her juices into Brian's mouth.

"You bastard, stick it in NOW!" she barked at Brian.

He teased her pussy with his cock, slowly moving it up and down her labia, which made her even hornier, and she started pinching her nipples even harder. Finally, he entered her pussy with a "PLOP" and her pussy was so wet, he could hear the sound of his cock squelching deep inside.

The feeling of her pussy was heavenly-it was wet, warm and extremely velvety, and despite her age, tighter than the gaps in city traffic. Brian knew he would have to be very cautious to not come inside her pussy, it was THAT enticing.

He started moving back and forth, his penis slowly ramming against the insides of Nigella's warm fuckhole. She started moaning, and clenched Brian's arms tighter. He fucked her slowly for some time, before she lost patience and yelled, "I need it hard! Fuck my pussy hard!" Brian complied and rammed her pussy with all the force he could. Her moans grew louder and louder until they were no longer moans, but loud cries of pure pleasure and ecstasy. He kept fucking her pussy hard and fast, the sound of his balls slapping against her firm ass echoing through the kitchen.

With his passionate lovemaking, Nigella cried out in pleasure as she experienced an orgasm like never before-that ripped right through her body and had her juice gushing out of her engorged pussy, wetting Brian's dick. She experienced numerous orgasms before Brian was finally close to cumming.

"Now, it's time to complete our dish Brian....pour your cream into my pie, baby!" said Nigella lovingly.

Brian couldn't believe his ears, and he asked her again, "You want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes, I want the creampie. Fill me up with your hot, sweet cream Brian!" she replied with a smile.

That was all the motivation he needed. Grunting, he pounded Nigella's pussy faster, the sound of bodies slapping becoming louder and Nigella yelping in joy, the yearning look in her eyes drove Brian over the edge; he shot his boiling hot, creamy cum into Nigella's womb, as Nigella came with him, feeling his cock unloading what felt like a gallon of sperm into her pussy. When he pulled his dick out, cum ran down Nigella's thighs, which she scooped up with her finger and licked it sexily. They looked at each other with a look of satisfaction, and passionately kissed each other for a very long time with Brian squeezing her tits and slowly moving his dick in & out of her pussy. After playing with each other for a very long time, they fell asleep together on the kitchen table itself, in a heap of sweaty, cum-covered bodies.

Next morning, Brian woke up groggily, realizing that Nigella had left the place. He looked around and saw a piece of paper with something written on it-

"Last night's recipe was amazing. I have never had such a delicious creampie before. And the taste of the sausage was like the cherry on the cake! Maybe next season, we could try out a cream hamburger or even better, a cream sandwich! ;)

Love, Nigella. XOXO"

Brian's head was spinning, as he gathered himself and tried recalling what had happened last night. Now, after reading the paper, he couldn't wait for the next season to begin.

On another note, sandwiches are rather nice...so do let me know if you would like to read more :)

zigman90
zigman90
20 Followers