February Fever

Story Info
A cheating wife observed.
2.8k words
2.99
166k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three years ago we moved house and, having young children, my wife soon made new friends with other mums outside school and began socialising with them. After a few months she told me that a group of them were going out for a "girlie" night – a few drinks and then on to a nightclub – and she asked me if I minded her joining them. As my wife loves dancing and I have two left feet, I thought this would be an enjoyable night for her and told her that of course I had no objections. She had a very enjoyable night and so this became a regular monthly event, where three or four of them would go out together dancing. They always got home about two in the morning, usually in high spirits, and I often used to enjoy the stories she told me about the guys who came on to them. This continued quite happily until a week ago, without any reason for me to have any doubts that it was just a fun evening out for the girls and nothing more.

It was Friday 13th February (lucky or unlucky?) and my wife was leaving to join the others, but as she left, she asked me if she could take my phone, as hers was very low on the battery. This she did and I put hers on charge. After having put the kids to bed a little later, I settled down with a few beers to watch some late night TV. The beers and the quality of the TV programmes had their usual soporific effect and I fell asleep on the sofa, only to wake up with a stiff neck some hours later. Glancing at the clock I realised it was already past 2:00am and wondered where she had got too. I called her on my phone, which rang for a while and then went to the answer service. About 15 minutes later I heard her phone beeping and saw that a message had arrived. Assuming that it was her texting me to tell me what time she would be home, I opened the message and was amazed to read the following: "Gr8 2 meet U tonite – u r gorgeous. Looking 4ward to Thurs."

My heart skipped a few beats as I read the message and a whole wave of different emotions swept over me. Jealousy, anger, rage ....and to my amazement, excitement. My wife had given her phone number to someone and had apparently arranged to meet him later in the week. She had obviously either forgotten that she had my phone, or hadn't expected him to contact her that night. I made a note of the sender's number and put the phone down and sat wondering what to do. Despite my emotional turmoil, I quickly decided that I would leave the message on her phone to see if she mentioned it to me. I sat in the chair and composed myself and waited until she got home. About three quarters of an hour later I heard the door open and Anne walked in. I asked her if she'd had a good time and she said yes – I don't know if it was my imagination, but I half though that I saw her blush. I asked her why she was so much later than normal and she made some excuse about having to wait for one of the others.

We then went to bed and, as I always did, asked her if she had "pulled" – it was our little joke – and unusually, she told me no. Normally, even if it had been a completely uneventful night, she would make up a story about some guy or other coming on to her, and we would both get turned on and make love. This night however, she made no attempt to say anything more and quickly appeared to fall asleep. Eventually I did likewise, my mind a turmoil of unanswered questions and suspicions.

The following morning, as soon as I had an opportunity, I checked her phone again and the message had been deleted. This eliminated my one doubt – that the message had been sent to her phone by mistake. It was then that I formulated my plan to find out what exactly she had been up to.

A quick call to the mobile phone company provided me with immediate internet access to my itemised phone bill, enabling me to check on my wife's phone usage. I felt quite guilty about doing this, but salved my conscience with the thought that if she could be deceitful, so could I. Sure enough, checking on the Monday, my wife made several calls to the same number the message had come from and continued to make regular contact over the next two days. I was now more than certain that she planned to go through with her clandestine meeting.

On the Thursday morning, I left for work slightly earlier than usual and swapped my car for one of the unmarked vans in the yard. Telling my employees that I had equipment to pick up and that I would not be back that day, I hurried home and parked some distance down the road from our house and settled down to watch my wife's car. Shortly before midday my wife left the house and drove off. I followed her at a safe distance until she pulled into a pub car park, not many miles from our home. I was quite incredulous that she would meet someone that close to where we live, for although it is not a pub that we frequent, it was quite possible that someone we knew may see her there. Parking across the street from her, I watched Anne as she sat in the car, checking her make up and hair in her driving mirror.

About five minutes later a black BMW entered the car park and drew up alongside her car. The door opened and a guy got out and walked over to Anne. He was of medium height, quite good looking and perhaps ten years her junior. She opened the door and got out and he bent down and kissed her. My emotions almost got the better of me at this point and I half went to run over and give him the punch in the face he deserved, but my curiosity and excitement got the better of me and I sat back down to see how this would develop and just how far my wife was planning to go.

After a couple of moments discussion, he opened the passenger door of his car and Anne got in. They drove off together, with me again following and they eventually stopped at a small pub out in the country. This time I waited until they had gone into the pub and parked close to the exit. I sat in the van for while and then decided to risk a look to see if I could observe them. As I approached the pub, I saw them through one of the small leaded windows, sitting in an alcove near the open fire. They were sat close together and he had one arm around her shoulder and the other was holding her hand in her lap. To the outside world they would have looked like any ordinary couple, but to my eyes, there was my wife of 16 years, who to the best of my knowledge had been completely faithful to me, being openly intimate with another man.

I couldn't hang around outside watching them, much as I wanted to, so I went back to the van and waited. Abut half and hour later, although it seemed like an eternity to me, they re-appeared, this time holding hands as they walked over to his car. I watched as they kissed passionately inside the car and then they sat having a conversation as he continued to caress her hair and plant kisses on her face. Eventually he started the car, but instead of driving back towards the pub where Anne had left her car, they sped off down a country lane. I had difficulty keeping up with them whilst trying to avoid being seen, but I spotted them in the distance as they slowed and turned into a track and drove slowly towards a small coppice in the distance.

I drove past the track and parked my van in a field entrance some distance away and then ran as fast as I could across the field towards where they had headed. I worked my way cautiously along the hedgerow as I came closer to the coppice. I could see the car parked on the track and I made my way round the back of the trees, eventually finding a place between two dense yew trees, only about 15 yards from where they were parked, where I could watch them completely unobserved. He had left the car engine running, presumably to keep the car warm because it was a cold day, but it also served to prevent the windows misting up and leave me with a clear view into the car. As cold as it was, I could feel sweat on my brow and running down my back as I looked straight in through the windscreen. I could see them locked together in a passionate embrace in the back seat.

His hand was on my wife's breasts and I watched in absolute silence as I saw him gradually undo her blouse and push up her bra to expose her tits. I was shocked to see that the bra was a part of the set of lingerie that that I had given her as a Valentine's present the previous weekend! His head bent down as he suckled on my wife's nipples and I saw her head fall back – a movement I knew so well. Nothing gets her going like having her nipples sucked and I knew the effect this would be having on her. He continued to suck and play with her tits for several minutes and then I saw him sit back up and put one hand around the back of her head and push her face down towards his lap. Unfortunately all I could see was her body bent over him and occasionally the top of her head being pushed back down, but I knew what she was doing and I could tell from the look on his face that she was doing a good job. I was also aware that I had a raging erection from watching my wife sucking off another man.

I can only imagine that he was becoming over aroused from her sucking, because after only a few minutes he let her up again and she leant back in the seat. He disappeared down between her legs to return the favour. Again I could not see in detail as my view was obscured by the front seats, but I could clearly see the look of pleasure on my wife's face as she rolled her head from side to side. By now my cock was so hard that it hurt and I had to open my zip to give myself some sort of release from the pressure. There I was, standing in a clump of trees, cock in hand, watching my wife being pleasured by another man's mouth. My anger had now been overtaken by a strange combination of intense jealousy, excitement and lust.

I saw his head reappear above the seats and he pulled my wife down along the back seat towards him and he started to lower himself over her. I was almost overcome with disappointment that I would not be able to see him take her, but after a few moments of what appeared to be fumbling, she sat up again. It was obviously too cramped in that position for him to be able to enter her and I saw him talking to her and continued to watch as he removed the head-rest from the front passenger seat, tilted it forward and she leant forward across it. I was now confronted with my naked wife bent across a car seat and almost staring directly at me. I watched her face as he knelt up on the seat behind her, saw her gasp and then close her eyes as he obviously pushed his cock into her from behind. He then leant forward across her back and cupped both her breasts in his hands and started long slow strokes in and out of her. All the time he was alternately pulling at her nipples or rolling them between his forefingers and thumbs.

I became aware that I could make out my wife's moaning, even above the quiet hum of the running engine and as he continued his thrusting, her moans became more audible. I could do nothing but stand and watch and stroke my own hard cock. It was a totally awesome sight. Her eyes were now wide open, almost as though she was startled and her groans ands gasps were becoming faster. Suddenly she let out a loud wail and her face screwed up, almost as though she was in pain, and I saw her bite her bottom lip as her orgasm overcame her. Almost simultaneously, my cock exploded in my hand as I watched him slow-fuck my wife through her climax.

He leant forward and whispered something in her ear and then kissed the back of her neck, slowly licking his way down along her back, until he was kneeling upright. Taking hold of her by her hips, he started to pound into my wife really hard and I watched in awe as her hanging tits bounced and swayed in time with his thrusts. He certainly had terrific self-control as he continued to fuck her like this for many minutes, never missing a beat. My wife started to become very vocal again, saying "Oh God, oh God" over and over again and as his thrusting became even more powerful, she had to place her hands up onto the dashboard to prevent herself being pushed over the seat. She was a vision as her second orgasm shook her body, her hair all over the place, her lipstick slightly smudged, her tits swaying wildly and her face contorted in ecstasy, a vision that will remain with me until my dying day. I watched her slump forward face down over the seat, her arse still thrust up in the air and him still buried deep inside her. Slowly, she regained a little of her composure and lifted herself up and said something to him. He began to move back from her and I saw a look of disappointment on her face as his cock slipped out of her.

She then turned round to face him and took his cock in her hand. Between the gap in the front seats I caught the first glimpse of his cock and although my first thought was one of relief when I saw that he was wearing a condom, I could see why my wife had looked disappointed. His cock was only of average length, but it looked as though it was nearly as thick as my wrist. I could clearly see that her hand did not close around his prick and then she surprised me further by rolling the condom off him. She knelt on the seat as she worked her hand furiously up and down his impressive cock, occasionally dipping her head to give it a suck. She seemed mesmerised by it, watching it intently, her face only inches from his cock as she wanked him like a woman possessed. Suddenly I saw her flinch as a jet of come hit her in the face and then she clamped her mouth hungrily over his cock and he held her head firmly in position as he continued to spurt into her mouth. Slowly he slumped backwards and released her head and I saw her kneel back up on her heels and say something to him. She then leant forward over the front seat and fumbled about and I saw her pass him some tissues and then lower the sun visor. I watched as she wiped his cum from her face and hair and mopped up a few spots that had dripped onto her breasts.

I continued to watch as they slowly recovered from their passionate lovemaking and eventually they got themselves dressed and drove off. I made my way back to the van and sat for a long time trying to make sense of my confused emotions. I have no idea how long I stayed there, but finally I drove back to work and picked up my car. That night at home, I was unable to contain my feelings and confronted my wife about her liaison, but that is another story.