Fed Up!!

Story Info
Daddy's had enough!
2.4k words
4.17
218.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

She let herself in the back door and silently closed and locked it. Three AM! If daddy caught her, there would be hell to pay. She crept quietly down the hall to her bedroom. Opening the door, she stepped inside. Then she turned on the light and turned around. Daddy was sitting on her bed!

"You're running a little late aren't you?" he asked in a menacing tone.

"I'm sorry daddy. We were having such a good time and I lost track of what time it was and when I saw how late it was I knew I had to get home so I came right away."

This wasn't Sarah's first indiscretion. She had started 'losing track of time' right after her eighteenth birthday three years ago.

"You have an eighteen year old sister. What are you teaching her? I've been pretty lenient with you in the past, but now I've had enough. You've got a choice, submit to my punishment for your indiscretions or hit the trail. I'm fed up with this crap!" cried Allen.

"Daddy you wouldn't really throw me out would you? I promise, I'll do better. I won't be late any more. I'll be good. I know that Karen looks up to me. Please don't throw me out."

"I've had enough of your promises. The only way to change you is to either punish you or fire you. What's it gonna be?"

She silently shuffled her feet with her head hung low. She sobbed quietly.

"I guess that means you want to accept your punishment. Tell me straight up. You're either staying here or you're not."

"What kind of punishment? I can't take much. I'm too delicate."

"I'm not going to negotiate with you. Either accept it or start packing. I'll be waiting in my room no more than five minutes for your answer!" Her daddy got up and stalked out of her room.

So, she thought, I've finally really pissed him off. Oh why couldn't I have just watched the clock? She got into her pajamas as she mulled over her situation. There really wasn't much to mull over. She had no job and no money. If he kicked her out she'd be living on the street. Damn!! She would have to accept his punishment. She didn't know what to expect. Daddy hadn't punished her since before mama died and that was fifteen years ago.

She padded barefoot down the hall and knocked lightly on her daddy's door.

"Come in!!" his voice boomed.

She entered the room with her head down and a few tears running down her cheeks.

"I've decided to accept your punishment daddy," she said quietly, "Please don't hurt me! Please, please, please!" This usually got her off the hook. It didn't work this time.

"Come over here by the bed," her daddy ordered.

She sheepishly scurried across the room and stood submissively by his bed.

"First, I'm going to spank you like a little kid and I'm going to do it on your bare ass, so get those pajama bottoms off."

She looked at him in horror and hesitated. "But daddy, you'll see my everything." She balked.

"Go pack," he answered.

She cried as she dropped her pajama bottoms exposing her sweet little ass and her pretty little pussy.

"You may as well lose the top too," he told her.

"But daddy, you'll see my titties."

"Go pack," he answered.

She was crying hard as she dropped her top on the floor beside her bottoms.

"Come over here and lean across my lap! Don't even think about trying to shield your butt. Keep your hands on the floor in front of you."

Sobbing, she bent over his lap. Her tits pressed into his leg. She could feel his hardon at her hip.

SMACK!! The first blow landed squarely on her butt cheek. SMACK!! The next one was harder than the first one. Her butt was starting to burn. SMACK!! Number three landed with ferocity. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows were raining down on her butt turning it a bright red.

"Please daddy, please stop. I've learned my lesson. I'll be good."

"We are nowhere near done! You deserve a lot more than a little swat on the ass for the shit you've put me through!"

She felt his big, strong hand massaging her butt cheeks. Occasionally his finger tips would brush her exposed pussy lips. Her whole rear end felt like it was on fire.

"Please don't spank me anymore daddy. Can't you punish me some other way?"

"As a matter of fact, I've been thinking about this for quite some time now. Get down on your knees between my legs, pull my shorts off and start sucking my cock!"

Sarah was absolutely astounded by her daddy's demand. "But daddy that would be incest. It's not legal."

"Go pack."

She dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts off. His seven inch cock was hard as a brick. She wrapped her hand around it and kissed the tip. She looked up shyly at her daddy.

"I can tell you've done this before girl. Just pretend I'm one of your dumb ass boyfriends."

Sarah sucked his dick into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. It was driving him crazy. He held her head tightly to his member as she sucked away. He felt that rumble down deep in his balls. She felt it too and started to pull his dick out of her mouth. She had never let anyone cum in her mouth. He tightened his grip on her head.

"Drink it all. Don't waste a drop. Get used to it; you'll be doing a lot of it in the near future." He squirted a long stream of cum down her throat.

He fell back on the bed dragging her with him. He pulled her on top of him and pressed his lips to hers. He could taste himself in her mouth.

"You are now my slut, my whore and my wife. You are going to sleep with me every night. Let's see how long it takes you to forget that gang of losers you are running with. You are now restricted to this house unless I take you out. You will be naked at all times unless your sister is present. Is there anything you don't understand?"

"But daddy, what if you make me pregnant?"

"So what? Women are supposed to be pregnant. You'll be my slut, my whore, and my wife, until the baby gets here. Then, you'll be a mommy."

"What about Karen? She's bound to notice that I'm sleeping with you. What will we tell her?"

"Tell her I'm fucking you and that you love it. Now I'm going to fuck you. You deserve this. Since there is now no way out, I suggest you try to enjoy it."

Allen rubbed her vulva roughly He could feel her slit. It was starting to get wet. He thumbed her clit and smiled as she moaned. He probed her pussy with his tongue and rammed it into her.

Sarah screamed when she felt her daddy's tongue penetrate her pussy. She had only been eaten once before and it hadn't been anywhere near this good. She started to writhe in rhythm with his licks. Before she thought it was possible her orgasm took over her body.

"Oh daddy, I'm cumming!! I'm cumming on your face! Don't stop, please, please don't stop!" she shrieked.

Allen enjoyed the overabundance of sweet pussy juice she deposited in his mouth. I'll be eating her forever, he thought.

His cock had regained its strength. Allen slid up her body and slid his dick into her. She was very wet and very tight.

"Are you sure you're not a virgin?" he asked.

"No daddy, I'm not. You feel really good so deep inside me. I'm starting to be glad I fucked up."

He pumped into her with renewed vigor, knowing now that she was enjoying being screwed by her old man. Her pussy tightened around his dick as she orgasmed again. He felt her quivering vagina as it tried to milk his dick. His orgasm over whelmed him and he slammed his cock as deep into her as he could. His toes curled and he stiffened over her as he delivered the potent jet of fluid into her center. It occurred to him that he was no longer punishing her.

"Oh daddy, your cum feels so good inside me. We've got to do this more and more. It's all warm and squishy. I love it."

Two days later Karen was slowly wising up to the fact that Sarah was sleeping in daddy's bed.

"So Sarah, what's the deal with you and daddy?"

"Well, I really fucked up for the last time so he took me into his room, spanked my bare ass and then fucked me to death. It was great!"

Karen was astounded at this revelation. "But that's incest. You could get pregnant!"

"Daddy wants babies. I'm gonna give them to him. Maybe you should give him a try. He's bound to be better than that freak you're dating now. It's a wonder you haven't caught some horrible disease from him."

"Freddy's not that bad once you get past all those piercings and tattoos. To tell the truth, I have had some evil thoughts about daddy from time to time. Are you sure you won't care if I try him out? How are we going to work this? He's always here and you're always here."

"I have to be here. He's grounded me. In fact when you're not around he makes me take off all my clothes so he can nail me whenever he wants."

"How about tonight you go to bed early. I know there is a football game on that he wants to watch. I'll seduce him while you're in the bedroom. I'll let him have it on the living room rug!"

"That sounds good to me sis. Frankly our old man has just about worn me out. I could use a break."

Sarah and Allen were sitting on the sofa. Allen was playing with her nipples while watching the pre game show. "I'm really tired and I'm going to bed," Sarah suddenly announced.

"I was hoping I could play with your titties during the game," Allen replied dejectedly.

"Please not tonight daddy. I'm tired. I know you'll be in to juice me up as soon as the game is over anyway."

"You've got a point there," Allen chuckled.

As Sarah strolled down the hall she tapped lightly on Karen's door. Not stopping, she entered the room she shared with daddy.

Karen heard the light tapping on her door and she knew it was time to swing into action. She had on a filmy see through negligee that just barely covered her butt. She wore no panties and no bra. Her ample breasts held the garment away from her body. WOW!

She slipped into the living room and spotted daddy on the sofa. All he had on was his boxers. He hadn't counted on company. Karen almost always stayed in her room. He didn't have time to cover up as Karen rounded the end of the sofa and plopped down next to him. She nuzzled his neck and kissed his cheek.

"What's on daddy?"

"Football! You're kind of underdressed aren't you, honey?"

"No I'm not daddy. I'm dressed just right for the kind of sport I'm going to play."

"And what exactly would that sport be honey?"

"Daddy you may as well know that I had a long talk with Sarah. She told me what you guys are doing. I've always wanted to fuck you daddy, so that's why I'm dressed this way. Sarah and I are going to share you."

"Karen, are you sure you want to do this? Do you know that it will mean giving up your loser friends including that pin cushion you're dating? Once you start there can be no turning back. Do you still want to do it?"

"Oh yes daddy! I've wanted this for along time ever since I was in junior high. Now that I'm eighteen, I can do what I want with whomever I want. What I want is you. You told Sarah you were going to impregnate her. I want that too daddy. Please."

Allen was never one to look a gift horse (or pussy) in the mouth. He wrapped his big arms around her shoulders and she melted into him. She offered her lips so he plunged his tongue into her mouth. Her hand crept up his leg finally finding his engorged member lurking inside his boxers. She quickly stripped his underwear off and held on tightly to his hardon.

He grabbed the flimsy nighty and ripped it from her leaving her completely nude. His hand squeezed her pussy and found it wet. He raised his fingers to his lips and tasted her nectar. He got on his knees on the floor and parted her thighs. He licked and sucked on her feet, then knees and finally his lips brushed her prize. The warm musky scent of her pushed him far past the point where he could have stopped.

He softly licked her vulva. His licking got harder and his tongue found her vagina. She was producing lots of love juice and he happily sucked up as much as he could.

"C'mon daddy, let's do it!" she urged.

She tumbled off the sofa and onto her back on the living room rug. He mounted her and thrust his cock into her as far as it would go.

"Oh, yes daddy!" she squealed.

Her pussy was a quivering mass of juicy flesh, milking him, wanting his sperm. She flexed her pussy muscles and they rippled down his cock. He thrust into her with savage abandon. She came twice. Finally he said, "You're going to receive my baby. I'm cumming inside you!"

"Yes, daddy, yes, squirt me full. Give me your baby!"

"Unh!" Allen grunted as he released his sperm laden semen into her unprotected cunt.

"My God, you are good pussy. We must do this a lot. You have to share our bed."

Six weeks later Sarah said, "Daddy, I'm pregnant."

Three weeks after that Karen made a similar announcement.

All three of them sleeping in the same bed made for some really fun times, especially as the pregnant young women grew larger and larger. But that's another story.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers