Fed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

My head is pounding with erotic excitement... my pussy is being fucked hard... my body is rocking to the ride... this hard, thick cock penetrating me through the hole in my stockings... another one glides past my lips. I know what to do... how to give pleasure... I feel some hot sperm squirt on my perky tits... more grunting... I don't know from where.

More hot, slippery ropes of cum spurt over my tongue and throat... I lick and suck him clean... moaning... body writhing with pleasure... how many did that make? I lost track. Sweat meanders down my forehead and cleavage. My chest heaves with deep breaths. Another grunting load in my fucking cunt.

Randy looks, "how's the attention?"

"Mmmmmmmmm............ love it", I moaned.

He reaches down to my pussy which by now is a cream pie dripping with frothy cum. He plunges three fingers into me and scoops up a hand full of cream from my well-fucked pussy.

"Here..."

He brings it to my mouth and feeds it to me. It tastes hot, horny, like sex... my juices mixed with the cum of a few strange men... It's putting me over the edge... I can feel an orgasm building.

"Feed me more..." I groan.

Randy scoops more out of my dripping pussy and feeds it to me... I lick and suck salaciously at his sticky fingers. Mmmmmmm.......

Another cock is fed to me. A stranger's hand is messaging the cum in my pussy... It's dripping down lower, accumulating around my ass. A finger is stimulating the opening of my ass... the cum and pussy juices lubing me up... slowly... gently... sending little pulses of pleasure waves up my back... tingling the back of my head...

I struggle a bit.

The guy fucking my mouth grabs me by the hair and pulls my mouth onto his cock, jamming it down my throat. Two other men are stroking my legs as they hold them open... I feel the tip of a cock at my ass... I struggle... he puts pressure there... he pushes slowly... I struggle more... My squirming causes his cock to rub around my ass and lube things up...

On one of my movements, I cause his cock to spread me open. I gasp... it feels so tight... he's inching in... it feels good... he's starting to pump me... getting a slow comfortable rhythm going. More cum spurts in my mouth.... the cock is now fully in me... I relax.

Another guy leans over me and starts licking my clit through my stockings... now he's sucking my clit...

mmmmmmmm......

probing me with his tongue... inserting a finger now... his tongue traces the folds of my pussy as he inserts another finger... now three.... messaging my inner-most walls... slick with the juices of torrid sex and slippery cum.

Oooooooooooooooo...............

ass getting a good fuck.... Four fingers in my pussy... messaging my G-spot... stretching me... lips sucking my clit... slurping at my slit through my stockings... an orgasm takes over fast. I lunge my hips toward the cock in my ass... I grind my pussy onto the fingers....

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.......

I want another cock in me so bad... I reach out and pull a stiff cock toward my panting, open mouth... I suck him down deep as I sense the fullness of every opening being filled with pulsing horny cock... my body getting used... fucked...

My orgasm burst through me...

Sparks......

Lights.......

I scream around the cock in my mouth as it blows another load into me..... my stockings messaging my legs as I twist and squirm with torrid pleasure... My orgasm is intense as my body explodes in wave after wave of lustful pleasure that lasts for minutes... cum being fed to me... cum, cocks, hands all over....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Enough attention.... for now.

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers
12