Feedback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

When she'd had a few minutes to recover, Kerry asked, "Would you like to fuck?"

"Yes," I replied enthusiastically.

"Get behind me."

We untangled enough so that I could roll out from under her but Kerry stayed on her hands and knees - well, more like her face and knees. I got behind her magnificently round bottom, between her legs and aimed my cock at her wet pussy. It slid in easily until my entire shaft was consumed and the feeling was exquisite.

I started moving slowly but she urged me to fuck her hard and fast so I quickly picked up speed, holding her hips for leverage and banging into her ass hard with each in-stroke. She pushed back at me as I moved forward, until we had a good rhythm going. I slipped my hands up her sides and grasped her swinging tits, never missing a beat. After a few minutes, I slipped a hand down between her legs to tease her clit and soon was rewarded when she came again.

A few moments later, she reached for her purse on the nightstand and handed something back to me. "Here, it's time for this."

It was a tube of personal lubricant and I knew what it was for. Carefully I applied a plentiful supply to her anus and worked it in. Then I generously coated my cock. Moving back up behind her, I guided my member to her back door while she held herself open for me. Slowly I pushed inside, to hear her grunt with pain. I stopped and held myself very still.

But it was a momentary pause. She said, "Come on, hon. Just go slow."

I eased forward maybe an inch, then slowly backed out and pushed in again, gaining a little more room. Several times I backed out and started over until finally my whole shaft was inside her rectum. It was tight - very tight - but oh, so good!

After she'd had time to adjust to my intruder, she urged me to begin fucking her. Again I started slowly, not wanting to hurt her but also wanting to savor the indescribably delicious feeling of fucking her tight ass. Just as when my cock was in her pussy, every time we came together my hands delighted in feeling the round smoothness of her bottom, the soft cushiness, and the sexiness of knowing that those buns housed her two fantastic orifices.

I could sense that my next climax was on the horizon but when I felt Kerry's hand between her legs fondling my balls, I knew that she would hasten my pleasure and only hoped to hold off long enough to bring her to the brink again. As much as I wanted the feelings to last, I couldn't help but pick up my speed as it became easier and easier to thrust into her. My wandering hands roved over the smooth skin of her back, loving the contours of a curvy woman. My brain seemed to forget everything except concentrating on the roaring red blaze of fire the kept spreading until it seemed to consume me. Was that red image from the fire that seemed to burn at our connection? Or was it sparked by the electric embers emanating from her fingertips around my testicles? I didn't know - I didn't care! I loved it! All I knew was that I didn't ever want it to end.

But of course it did. It ended in an explosion worthy of the fire she had kindled in my brain, as if I were a solid fuel rocket fired from the Cape by NASA. I was so engrossed in my orgasm that I barely heard her squeal of delight - I think - as she came just after I did. I got the impression that her experience rated nearly as high on the sexual Richter scale as my own.

After my heart rate had slowed, I padded to the bathroom and cleaned up, then brought a warm washcloth and dry towel and helped Kerry clean up. Then we both crawled under the covers and, cuddling together, went to sleep.

Once in the night I awoke needing to go to the restroom. When I returned, Kerry was awake. Although she didn't say anything, her spread legs offered me something I couldn't refuse. With no urgency, that might have been the sweetest coupling of all, slow and sensuous, with lots of kissing while my cock flexed inside her warm pussy. Eventually I fucked her a little harder and we both achieved another satisfying cum, although it took me several minutes longer than her. Again we curled up with her in my arms and went to sleep.

The following morning we were both famished. We showered and dressed and went to breakfast, albeit a little late in the morning. Afterwards we decided to drive around the countryside and see some of the historical sites - there were plenty of them within a reasonable radius.

So many of the Civil war events occurred in that area that anyone remotely curious about history has to be intrigued. I was and we visited several places as we spent the day with each other. We stopped for lunch in mid-afternoon, then continued our journey. Some stops were well known and publicised. Others were rather obscure.

We were at one of those by later afternoon, a place where two armies met, skirmished and parted with few casualties. When we stopped, there were no other cars in the parking lot and we were alone as we made the pleasant walk to the memorial.

It turned out to be modest brick-paved square with a low retaining wall on each of four sides and an opening to the paths that led to other parts of the memorial. There were bronze plaques, tarnished by the weather, in each of the corners, describing the armies and their leaders and their movements through the short skirmish.

I was intrigued, but I sensed that Kerry was beginning to get a little bored. I hadn't asked if she had been there before but she had directed me to the site so she must have known of it. I made the round of the plaques, reading the information and visualizing the movement of thousands of men through the meadows and groves of old trees that still stood.

When I finished reading, I turned to locate Kerry and spotted her leaning on one of the low walls on her forearms, her pretty round bottom prominently displayed in my direction. I whistled softly and without looking, she flipped her skirt over her back. To my surprise, she was not wearing panties, although I had watched her put them on as we dressed that morning. My cock sprang to attention immediately.

Looking around to make sure that there were no other visitors in the area, I stepped up behind Kerry as I pulled my raging hard-on from my jeans. She murmured her approval as I eased it into her hot pussy. There was something outrageously hot about fucking in public, even though there was no one else in sight. Just the thought that we might be seen made it seem all that much more ... gratifying, fulfilling, satisfying. I was torn between making it last and getting to a climax before we were caught. Ah, what th' heck! Make it last.

My hands were all over Kerry. She managed to unbutton the top of her dress and unfasten her bra, giving me access to her wondrous tits. Thoughts of her lusciousness, her delightfulness, were intermingled with wonder whether other couples had used this site for similar purposes and whether the spirits of the soldiers who died in the area were watching our coupling.

I guess my age was showing. Kerry came twice before my balls began spitting my cum into her precious pussy. Not that it was all that bad but I had begun to get concerned about being spotted and was relieved and delighted when I came. Maybe it was prophetic that, as we were walking hand-in-hand back to the parking lot, we passed a family of five coming towards the memorial.

After a nice romantic dinner, we wandered back to the motel where we spent the next few hours talking and fucking, fucking and talking until we finally drifted off to sleep from a day filled with pleasure.

Sunday morning started great. I awoke to the feeling of Kerry sucking on my cock - what a magnificent way to wake up! For the next several minutes, I lay relaxed, my legs spread with Kerry sending the most wonderful feelings coursing throughout my body. Then, as I shot my load down her throat, it only got better.

Kerry crawled up beside me and I tasted myself as we kissed. Then I worked my way down her body, going from side to side, leaving a wet trail of kisses everywhere until I reached her pussy. Lifting her legs to my shoulders, I buried my face in her crease and began to work my tongue into her sweet opening.

Whoever said that pussy smells like fish didn't love pussy. I love pussy - the smell, the feel, the taste. And Kerry was certainly no exception. I didn't get a lot of it anymore but I sure knew that she was one of the sweetest, nicest, most loving women I had ever known. And I really loved licking and sucking and kissing her soft warm pussy. And after she came while I was sucking on her clit, I greedily licked up all her fresh juices, pushed her legs up higher and licked into her anal valley.

I have never understood why more men didn't lick their lady's anus. It seemed to me to be a natural extension of the attentions to be lavished on a woman worthy of any efforts, and that fit Kerry to a T. When a woman used the phrase, "Kiss my ass" in anger, my thoughts were "How long and how deep?" I didn't find it a turn-off; to the contrary, it made me want her that much more. As I licked and tongue-fucked her ass hole, I felt my cock get harder and harder until it became almost painful with the need to fuck her. I don't think she minded my efforts either, when she moaned and shuddered through another climax.

When I climbed up into her saddle, she was wearing a little lopsided smile. At that moment, I don't think she could have mustered the energy to say no even if she had wanted to. I slipped my cock deep into her still hot pussy and covered her mouth with mine, our tongues intertwining in a little sexual dance.

Slowly I pumped in and out of her slick pussy, taking time to wiggle a little when we were mashed together. I twisted around enough to suck on her left tit for a while, teasing her hard nipple with my tongue and pulling it lightly with my teeth. Then, after more time with our mouths together, I turned to the other side and lavished attention on that breast.

It took me over forty minutes to achieve another climax myself, during which Kerry came twice more. It was a most fantastic, superbly satisfying fuck for me. I could only hope she felt the same.

After we showered, we went out to breakfast. In the middle of our meal, her cell phone rang. When she checked the caller id, she put her finger up, requesting that I be quiet while she answered.

"Good morning, honey ... yeah? And how are the kids? ... Okay, good ... Oh? Sorry to hear that ... So you'll be here about ...? ... Uh, huh. I'll fix some dinner unless you want to stop ... No, that's okay. I'll look for you then."

She flipped the phone closed and put it back in her purse. Then she looked at me.

"My mother-in-law has come down sick so my husband is going to bring the kids back this afternoon so she can get some rest."

"I'm sorry to hear that, sugar."

She smiled. "Me, too, but that's life. Let's eat up and get back to the hotel. We've still got a couple more hours so let's make the most of them."

We were back at the motel 20 minutes later and soon undressed and back in bed. Laying facing each other, we cuddled and kissed until I was hard again. Kerry turned onto her hands and knees and offered me her bottom. I climbed up behind her and speared her pussy from behind. Although I started slowly and gently, she soon had me pumping her pussy hard and fast. Even though I loved having her fondle my balls as I fucked her, it would take a while until I came again but the fun in getting there was unmistakeable.

After Kerry came once and then twice, she asked if I'd like to fuck her ass again. When I responded affirmatively, she handed me the lube and I prepared us both. Then easing into her tight ass, I slowed down again to a bare crawl for a long while, making sure she had adjusted to my intruder. But when she encouraged me to go faster, I willingly accommodated her and the combination of the tightness of her ring of muscle around my shaft and her fingers diddling my balls soon had them boiling with hot sperm and I flooded her bowels. Shortly after that, Kerry climaxed once more too.

Even if our weekend was being shortened by a day, it had been well worth the drive. I had loved every moment I was with Kerry. But I had begun to wonder if this was a one-time thing or if there was potential for something else.

As I lay on my back, Kerry curled up in my arm, pressing herself against me, and said, "Honey, you know I love my husband and my family, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And I don't want to leave him, right?"

"Right. I understood that at the beginning."

"Okay. Now my question is - are you going to come back to see me sometime?"

"Sweetheart, you only have to tell me when and I'll be here."

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear. Let's go shower."

I stayed over that night and then started my drive back home the following morning. For some reason, I felt absolutely no urgency to get back home so I followed only less traveled roads and my camera got a real workout. So did my mind, as I relived my wonderful weekend with a most fantastic woman.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12