Feeding Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion...
4.1k words
4.64
91.7k
93

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantera66
pantera66
281 Followers

I was stunned, plain and simple. Of all the possible scenarios that had flitted through my mind over the past couple of months, this was never even a thought.

"I realize this must come as a terrible shock, Jen, and nothing I can say is going to get you to ever forgive me, but I just couldn't keep lying to you."

Victor's words echoed in my mind. He had confessed to being in love with someone else, and he was... LEAVING me! Ironic? And THEN some! Even more ironic? I felt HURT! As if I had a right, given my own infidelity and switched allegiance; it didn't change the fact that I DID feel betrayed. Served me right, I suppose.

Oddly, it had never occurred to me to doubt him when his return trip kept getting delayed. It wasn't the only time such a thing had happened, after all. But the fact that he had not been home in almost a year – he had left for South Africa when I was three months pregnant, came back three days before Victor, Jr. was born, and went back to Cape Town two weeks after that. I remember being somewhat surprised that he hadn't stayed longer, and I had been vaguely worried when he kept postponing his return home, but I knew how much work went into setting up a new site, and Victor had told me stories of some of the more complicated ventures his family had had, so I had let it go.

As it turned out, Victor had met Meredith, the "other woman," on the second day he arrived. She was a local woman and was the consultant who was helping him scout out possible locations for the hotel – consequently, they spent tons of time together from the beginning. Victor said the spark they felt when they first met was apparently impossible to resist – and it had raged out of control by the end of the second week. They were "in love."

Victor said he was honest with Meredith from the start, that he held off from crossing the line for almost a week because he was a married man and a father-to-be. But the truth is that our pregnancy was unplanned, and while we had never considered terminating the pregnancy, it would be more accurate to say that we resigned ourselves to our fate when we found out I was pregnant. Our overall feeling was of stress and frustration. Add to that the fact that Victor had been away for most of the pregnancy and had not really had enough time to bond with Junior before rushing back to South Africa (back into the arms of his love, as I knew now). Somehow it didn't really seem that surprising that he was choosing his Cape Town family over us.

Yes, family. He and Meredith had a bouncing baby girl, four months old now, and obviously the apple of her daddy's eye. Now that I thought about it, it was probably why I was feeling so betrayed – because Meredith had already given Victor something I desperately wanted to give Daddy – a child! The thought had been growing in my mind at an alarming rate, but since I didn't even know how Daddy and I were going to be able to live as husband and wife, I didn't want to bring in additional stress and I hadn't broached the subject. Now however, the desire was raging in me again.

Why was Victor choosing to tell me now, one might wonder? Well that was simple – because I had told him last week that Daddy had decided we would NOT be opening our B&B in Cape Town, after all. I explained all the reasons Daddy had laid out as his plan for how I was going to justify not moving down there. Victor had expressed surprise, but in retrospect, I HAD sensed there had been a bit of relief in his face when we talked on Skype, which I had dismissed at the time. The expectation was that he would then tell me to come down anyway and work with him on his hotel, for which I had another speech/explanation prepared... but it didn't even come into play, as he was now circumspectly explaining he would be divorcing me, marrying Meredith, and staying in Cape Town with his new family.

As for Junior? Victor said I could on him to financially support us (knowing full well that was the least of our problems given my own job). He said that, given the geographical situation we were in, he didn't really see himself being much of a physical presence in Junior's life until he was older and could go visit in South Africa, but by then Victor would already be quite the stranger to his son. I definitely would not be traveling down there just so his father could spend time with him. Basically, the groundwork had been laid – Victor was not going to be an issue or impediment to my new relationship and life – not necessarily as Daddy and I had planned it, but as long as it worked!

"I realize I'm an asshole," Victor had said. "I can't even imagine what you must be thinking, especially my willingness to essentially abandon Junior without reserve. I know we were both less-than-ecstatic when we found out you were pregnant, and even though I had later gotten used to the idea and even got somewhat excited about being a dad, the truth is that I have really not had much occasion to bond with him (all my fault!). It's been really easy to avoid thinking about him because I knew you were taking great care of him and he doesn't really need me. Your dad will always be there to support you, and while it's not his job to have to be Junior's dad, I know he will be there. My connection with Meredith took me completely by surprise, and when she told me she was pregnant, it was totally different – I cried with happiness and knew I wanted nothing more than to make MANY babies with her! I hate to hurt you like this, Jen – I swear I get ZERO joy out of this, but I just can't lie any more!"

I was understandably thunderstruck for most of the exchange. It was so bizarre that the shoe had been so unceremoniously been put on the other foot! I remember asking him how we would handle the divorce, telling him his financial responsibility could be limited to Junior, that I didn't need his money. I had even said that while I was definitely angry and hurt, I also loved him enough to wish him happiness (which was true!), and I even congratulated him on his new baby! I think I said something inane about staying in touch, and then disconnected.

And here I sat, feeling completely shocked, completely confused, and... very relieved and even somewhat guilty about having gotten off so easily. I hadn't confessed MY truth, MY transgression, MY betrayal. But the truth is that I would never really have been able to come clean, that's why Daddy had come up with the script of what I would say, why I had agreed. Not having to defend myself was huge!

I shook my head, returning to my living room, and sent Daddy a text message, letting him know I was done, asking him to come home. Daddy had taken Junior out to the park while I Skyped with Victor. I followed that up with a message assuring him I was OK, but needed him back here with me. I got a quick "I'll be there in 10," and I sat back and relaxed while I waited.

"Honey, we're hoooome!" Daddy called as they came inside. He looked at me searchingly, worried and cautious, but I must have looked more serene than he expected, because his face cleared and he smiled at me gently. I walked up to him, smilingly tilting my face up to him, and happily returned the delicious kiss he gave me.

"Let me get this little guy bathed, changed, fed, and down for the night, and then we can talk while we make dinner, OK?" Daddy nodded and gave me another quick kiss before moving over to his laptop.

About an hour and a half later, I lay a well-fed and fresh-smelling baby boy in his crib, and wandered out to the living room. Daddy was tucked into a corner of the couch with a book, which he put down and then opened his arms to me when he saw me. I happily snuggled up with him and just relaxed, listening to the strong steady beating of his heart against my ear. After a couple of minutes, I started talking, sharing the entire story with Daddy. Throughout my narration, he gasped, growled, grunted, and sighed, but otherwise did not interrupt.

When it was all out, we sat in silence for a few minutes more. I have to admit, I was mostly at peace – my only concern was thinking that someday I would have to explain to Junior that his father had abandoned him as a baby. But I knew that Daddy and I would raise my son together and shower him with love and attention – he would NEVER feel unloved. But bottom line, Victor had unwittingly given me a free pass that would allow me to now be with Daddy. When the time was right, I would broach the subject of having Daddy's babies, but for now, being able to live as his wife seemed a little less impossible, so I was hopeful and happy.

"We can start planning our life together now, Jennifer – who would have thought we would get so lucky?"

I nodded happily and smiled brilliantly up at him, and we stared into each other's eyes. The warmth of our love comforted and enveloped us. We were both digesting all the new information, each one imagining how we were now closer to our goal. Slowly but surely, that warmth was kindled into a simmering heat, and then that started to burn into a raging fire - dinner was forgotten. We were both panting quietly, our pupils were dilating, and I could feel Daddy's cock hardening against my hip. My nipples immediately hardened and began to leak milk, my pussy started to cream, and Daddy's nostrils flared in appreciative response.

Without a word, Daddy moved toward the center of the sofa, grabbing me by the hips, and moving me so I straddled him, thereby bringing my heavy tits within reach of his hungry mouth. I squirmed against him, rubbing my crotch against his hard cock while Daddy's hands slid up under my t-shirt; my skin tingled everywhere he touched me. I raised my arms compliantly over my head and he pulled off the t. He reached between my breasts and released the bra clasp, then palmed and hoisted my milky tits, growling with pleasure.

Daddy began what had become his nightly feeding, starting with my left tit while I moaned happily and tangled and knotted my fingers in his beautiful thick hair. He switched to my right tit after a few minutes, and I held him to me lovingly, happy to be able to share this with him.

"I need you inside me, Daddy – please, fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

Daddy released my nipple, grabbed my face, and crushed his mouth to mine, devouring me in a searing kiss that took my breath away. I reached down and rippled open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere, and he crushed my tits against his lightly furred chest. The friction against my already tender nipples was electric and I cried out when my first orgasm of the night crashed over me.

"I love you, Daddy – now and forever," I gasped into his mouth.

"Now and forever, my love, my daughter, my Jennifer. Now and forever," he vowed.

I climbed to my feet and he reached out and unfastened my jeans, then pushed them, along with my panties, down to my ankles; I stepped out of both and kicked them away. Daddy watched me as I leaned forward to unbutton his jeans, and he lifted his ass and hips so I could slide the jeans and boxers down and off. When his gorgeous rock-hard cock sprang free, I immediately leaned forward and took it into my mouth, slurping it down my throat hungrily. He hissed in response, groaning with pleasure as I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, while my cunt oozed in response.

"Enough! I don't want to cum in your mouth, Jennifer, I want to cum deep inside your pussy, I need to plant my seed deep inside you!"

I had another orgasm – his words echoed my thoughts, his seed was what I NEEDED in my womb! He sat back down on the sofa, and I climbed back up to straddle him. We both looked down and watched his throbbing cock slide between my glistening pussy lips and slowly spear me until I was skewered and our groins were tightly pressed together. Our mouths came together for another kiss, although it was a bit more controlled this time, still ardent, but not as frenzied. We both sat still, reveling in the sensation of his cock being buried to the hilt in his daughter's drooling cunt.

"Marry me, Jennifer! You are my daughter, I have loved you from the moment I knew you were growing in your mother's womb, and now I love you as my woman, as my soul mate, as the one I want to share my life with forever. Your son will now be my son, he will grow up knowing he is loved by both his parents, if you'll let me, he need never know of any other father. Marry me, make me the happiest man on Earth!"

"Yes, Daddy, I will marry you! You are the love of my life," I answered, tears of joy streaming from my eyes. "I promise to love you forever both as the father whom I have loved from my first memory until now, but also as my husband, as the man I will be devoted to for the rest of my life. As for my son, OUR son, your willingness to be his father, to call him your own, is the answer to my only remaining doubt. God, I love you so much, my heart feels as if it were about to burst!"

And I began to move¸up and down, back and forth, feeling the cock that made me now stretch my pussy deliciously, knowing this cock once planted his seed in my mother and made me, dreaming of the day it would coat MY womb and create OUR child, and my pace started to pick up. Daddy responded to my building intensity and grabbed me by the hips and slammed into me, hard, fast.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby, hold on, I'm going to move us and I don't want to break our connection," he said, and I willingly complied. Daddy stood and carried me into OUR bedroom, driving his daddy cock deep inside of me with each step. When we got to the bed, he sat down with me clinging to him like a vine, and grabbed my ass and pulled me almost violently against his crotch, making me whimper as my clit was ground against him – it was excruciatingly delicious! My pussy throbbed, creamed, and clutched desperately at my daddy's cock, the only one it would ever want, the only one it would ever need...

Daddy lay back on the bed and I settled myself on him, leaning backwards to feel his cock go as deeply as it had ever been in his daughter's pussy. I started moving up and down on him again, and he met my down thrusts almost viciously. We were rutting like animals, no words were spoken, we only moaned, grunted, and panted. The sound of our flesh slapping against each other accentuated the animal nature of our fucking, and I was once again consumed with the idea of being bred by my daddy. I was fucking him so hard, I was afraid I might fly off his cock if he hadn't been holding me in place, and suddenly, not even aware I was doing so, I called out to him, "Put a baby in me, Daddy, please! I need to have your baby growing in me!"

I gasped when I realized I had actually said the words out loud and my eyes flashed to Daddy's; to my absolute relief and delight, I saw the joy, relief, and matching hunger in his eyes. His mouth opened and he gasped, "Oh yes, baby girl, I need you to carry my child deep in your womb, I need you to have my babies, Jennifer!"

I felt one of the most intense orgasms of my life rip through me at these words, and the next thing I knew, Daddy was flipping me over on my back, never letting his cock slide out of my cunt, its home, its place, its haven. He started to fuck me hard, harder than I had ever been fucked, and I knew he was as consumed as I was by the idea of getting me knocked up. He was a man possessed, he threw my legs up so my knees ended up draped over his shoulders, and went so deep in me that I was convinced I could feel his cock battering my cervix, preparing to completely coat it with his seed.

I came again, and I begged him to cum in me, to cum with me, to fuck a baby into me, to make me his by breeding me, to not stop until there were nothing left in him to give. I clung to him desperately, clamping down on his cock with my pussy, pulling him in and pushing myself against him as much as I could in this position, and I felt my next orgasm begin to build. He could sense it, and he picked up the pace and force, letting me know by his panting that it was coming.

"I'm close, baby girl, I'm gonna cum in you, I'm gonna dump my seed into you! We WILL make babies together, I KNOW we will!"

Suddenly he reached between us and rubbed and pinched my swollen clit, and I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to not wake my sleeping baby in the other room with my scream. Daddy cried out hoarsely, and went rigid, his cock buried to the hilt in his daughter, and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, spurting his hot seed all over my womb, and I willed it to succeed in its quest to impregnate me. I almost blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm that now crashed over me.

Slowly, slowly, our panting quieted. We clung to each other, neither wanting to break contact. Daddy let me legs come down off his shoulders, but kept his still semi-hard cock buried in me; my legs clamped around his waist, also determined to keep my pussy plugged by the daddy cock that had hopefully just made me a mommy again. I would not let any of his seed spill out of me, I needed to keep it in there as long as possible, and it was amazing to know he felt the same. Eventually, his cock did soften and slide out, but we both reached for pillows to place under my ass, and we got me turned around so I could prop my feet up on the headboard. Then daddy lay down with me again, kissed me deeply for several minutes, and we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke about an hour later with a towel under my ass and my legs stretched out on the bed, and Daddy had also covered me with the comforter. Over the monitor I could hear Daddy singing quietly to – his son! I smiled happily and rubbed my tummy, wondering if our next baby was already planted there. I fell asleep again with this happy thought in mind.

EPILOGUE

It was amazing how things had worked out for Justin and me. It was hard to think of Daddy as "Justin," but since we lived as man and wife, it was important that I get used to calling him that... When we were alone, I still preferred to call him Daddy, which he enjoyed greatly. But here we were, almost six years later, living a comfortable and happy life in a brand new city, a brand new country, where nobody had ever met us before, and where we were accepted as husband and wife. Victor and I had gotten a quick divorce, and given our pre-nups, there was no need to squabble over details of division of assets. In the end, given his plans to live indefinitely in Cape Town, Victor had agreed to give up his rights to Junior, and we said goodbye forever.

No, I had not gotten pregnant that night, but we weren't discouraged, we had faith that it would happen when the time was right. Once Daddy, Jason (we changed my son's name), and I were comfortably moved in to our new home, Daddy and I were married at a small church by a kind priest – we exchanged rings and vows, and three months later I missed my period. I didn't tell Daddy right away, I wanted to be sure before I got his hopes up, but three weeks later the three positive tests were all I needed to be sure – I was finally carrying Daddy's baby! I went out and bought a tiny onesie in gender-neutral colors and wrapped it up in a gift box for Daddy. When Daddy and I went to bed that night, Jason sound asleep in his room, I gave Daddy the gift. He looked at me quizzically, saying "It's not my birthday!" I laughed and said it was just a little gift, no "special occasion." Daddy smiled at me, shook his head and chuckled, and unwrapped the gift – then went dead still. I held my breath – surely he wasn't having second thoughts, regrets? But after a beat, his head came up, he turned to me carefully, and looked at me with a pleading, hopeful question in his eyes. When I nodded enthusiastically, grinning like a lunatic, he pulled me into his arms and cried and cried.

Now here we were, happily married, running our B&B, our three beautiful children flourishing in our loving home. Our second child, our daughter Amanda, was two years younger than Jason, but those two were thick as thieves – about as close and loving as any siblings ever were. Two and a half years after Amanda came into our lives, we were blessed with our second daughter, Rebecca, and her two older siblings doted on her and were very protective of her, enjoying being her back-up parents and making Daddy and I laugh constantly. We were over the moon happy, no doubt about it. We were proof positive that our so-called "forbidden love" WAS possible, that no matter what society thought, our love was real and our marriage was a relationship of love, trust, and complete devotion. Our children were healthy, happy, and thriving.

pantera66
pantera66
281 Followers
12