Feeding Her Husband

Story Info
Pregnant Candi lets Mike taste something new.
594 words
3.93
205.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi lay back on the bed and sighed as she stared down at her belly. Eight months pregnant and she was big as a house -- or so she thought.

Her husband, Mike, came out of the bathroom, toweling his hair dry and looked appreciatively at her body. Her pregnancy had only served to make her more desirable to him.

"Good God, Candi, you look gorgeous."

Candi glared at Mike. "I'm fat."

"No, baby, you're pregnant. With our baby. That makes you sexier than ever."

He settled on the bed next to her and began to caress her belly. She snuggled against him.

"I can't wait to see our baby," she confessed.

"Me, too," said Mike.

Suddenly Candi moaned a bit when Mike let his hand cover her tit.

"What's wrong? When I touch your tits, usually you get wet and I can fuck you."

"I know, but I've started lactating. And it makes them sore."

"What about your breast pump?"

"I don't like it. I have another alternative, but I don't know if I should try it."

"What is it?"

Candi bit her lip and looked up at Mike, then pulled her nightgown off. "Suck them, Mike. Suck my big titties."

Mike grinned and admired his wife's milk-swollen titties and took one nipple in his mouth. With one hand, he pumped it while he sucked.

Candi moaned as she felt a stream of warm, sweet mother's milk gush out into her husband's sucking mouth. She felt the pressure start to give.

Mike continued sucking until there was nothing left. "Aw, dammit, Candi! There's none left!"

Candi looked down at the bulge in Mike's pajama pants. "I have two titties, Mike," she said, feeling the bulge with her hand.

Mike began sucking the other tit. Candi moaned louder as she felt herself grow wet.

Mike slipped a hand between her legs and thrust two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh, Candi. You're wet, baby. I can't wait to let you ride me, honey."

Candi pulled away from Mike, then leaned down and tugged his pajama pants from his waist, then took his cock deeply in her mouth. "Oh, God, Candi! Yes, honey! Suck that cock! Oh, shit, baby!"

Candi sucked Mike's cock deeply into her mouth and then let it inch into her throat. Mike placed his hands on her head and began fucking her face with his cock.

Candi felt his balls swell up as she cradled them in one hand. She pulled her mouth off his cock and ordered, "Fuck my ass NOW!"

Mike needed no further encouragement. He thrust his now saliva-slicked cock into Candi's ass. She screamed in pleasure. "Oh, fuck my ass, Mike!"

Mike pumped his cock into Candi's ass. "Oh, God, Candi, your ass feels so damn good!"

"Fuck me in the ass! Cum in my ass, Mike!"

Mike knew he was going to shoot his wad in Candi's ass any second. "Oh, God! Here it comes, baby! Cumming! Cumming in your tight little ass, Candi! Oh, shit! CUMMMMMMMING!!!"

Candi felt her own cum leaking out of her pussy down the insides of her thighs and then it started to gush out as she collapsed forward as she held herself up on her hands and knees. Mike gave one last pump as his jerking cock emptied the last of his cum into her ass and pulled it out.

She smiled at Mike as she rolled onto her back. "Did you enjoy that, honey?"

"Hell, yes, baby. You're a great fuck and you've got a great ass. Tight and hot."