Feeding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you and Jon doing spending so much time together?" I asked her, and she wiped the brown hair out of her face.

"Oh, honey, just being friends," she said, smiling gently, "Why, are you not okay with it?"

I looked into her smiling face, with those wide eyes and feminine cheeks, and I struggled with my phrasing.

"I guess not," I said, "It's just--"

"Just what?" she inquired, sounding concerned.

"I don't know, nevermind."

"Great!" she smiled widely. She walked over to the refrigerator and poured yet another class of spunky coconut milk. As she gulped it down, I just saw my friend convulsing his balls into that jug and that big black cock hovering by her sweet lips...

As my mom busied herself in the kitchen, I proceeded outside to try to talk to Jon. He was drying his big body off on the side of the pool.

"Hey man," I said.

"Sup!"

"I think we need to call this all off," I said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"It's just, I don't feel we're getting anywhere with this, and maybe I overreacted about the punishment idea. I think we need to stop everything. You don't need to keep pressing for information, you don't need to follow her around, and you don't need to jizz in her milk anymore."

Jon looked at me concerned.

"Listen," he said, putting a big wet hand on my shoulder, "I think we're really close to getting somewhere. Tonight I'm going out with your mom to this big gala opening. It's the only thing she's been talking about for weeks. She's been buying dresses, and she's getting her hair done soon by this incredible new sexy hairdresser. She's going to be stunning, and tonight's going to be the night it's all going down. So I think if you let me have just this one final day, we can get the information and be done."

I was hesitant, but I didn't really have a choice. I said okay.

"Great," he said, "Here's the plan."

Jon set me up with a computer in his room, back at his house. He would come by, pick me and my mom off, then drop me off at his house to spend the night. I would bunk there alone, watching on the monitor, which was hooked up to a hidden camera he would place in my mom's room. He would get her to spill the beans about something to give us leverage, and then if she got so mad at having been tricked, I wouldn't be even in the house: I would be far away and safe from her angry wrath. That is, until she realized how in control we were. Then she would be a perfect little mom, letting me play video games and do whatever I wanted.

I was in the kitchen when my mom came out ready to go. She was indeed very dressed up. She had a long black gown, very slick and sexy, with a plunging neckline that positioned her moderate tits like two hands were holding them outwards, and an elegant arch in the back that I failed to immediately notice was just the natural shape of her rump. She had her curly hair up in a bun, such the sexy back of her neck was exposed, and her light makeup just accentuated that she looked not only unlike a mother, but like a barely legal teenager.

"I'm so excited," said my mom, skipping in her high heels out the door where Jon was waiting to drive. I followed her, got into the backseat, and they swiftly dropped me off. I headed into Jon's room, and sat on the bed.

I sat eating hot pockets and watching television late into the evening. I almost wanted to sleep, but I waited at the monitor, hoping for some signs of movement so that the show would begin.

The picture was crystal clear, and I jumped up when I saw the door open and my friend walk in. He was carrying my mom's drunk body in his arms. He positioned her gently on the bed, then turned around. The camera was so close, I could see the goosebumps on the back of my mom's neck and she rolled over drunkenly and sat up.

"Jon, Jon, Jon," she slurred, and he sat down next to her on the bed.

"Yes beautiful?" he said to her, placing one of his big hands onto her hip.

"I'm hungry," she told him in her high pitched voice.

"You ate so much at the party," he said, scooting closer.

"I'm just starving!" she wailed, "Feel." She took his other hand and placed it on her toned flat stomach, over the sensual black dress.

Jon glanced at the camera and shot me a smile. "I can't feel how hungry you are that way," he said.

"Of course," slurred my mom, standing up and jumping to the other side of the room. She was standing before my friend, who was leaning back on the bed.

"I have to do this for you to feel it," she said, and she slipped her thumbs under the thin black straps of dress on her shoulders, flinging them down in one quick motion. Her dress fell off her creamy white shoulders in an elegant swoosh, and there stood my fit mother, bare breasted in only a tiny black though, her toned and feminine body a mesmerizing and sexy sight.

At this, I tried to yell to the screen but it was no use.

She approached Jon and placed his hand to her perfect flat stomach again.

"Can you feel it now?" she asked again sexily, "How hungry I am?"

He gave her tan belly a small pinch, and the youthful elasticity of my mother's body snapped it right back into its perfect place.

"Well," asked Jon, "What would you like to eat?"

My mom straddled her long elegant legs around my friend's black body.

"You."

In moments, he was completely undressed and slipping the black thongs down my mom's behind and onto the floor, where she kicked it off to the far corners of the room. She reached onto him and grabbed his big black meaty cock, the same cock I had seen squirt gallons of potent cum into her beverages over the last few weeks.

My mom's succulent lips traced his cock down to its hard bulbous head, and I realized that this scene was the one I had had in my head every time she drank her milk; my mom's naked body accepting his, licking her lips and opening her mouth to take in the nutrients of his black masculine penis.

My mom gave Jon a miraculous blowjob in which drool spilled in all directions down the cylindrical cock, slurps blasted from the speakers, and the tip of my friend's penis traveled so far down my mom's throat that I could have sworn I saw its bulge on the inside of her stomach.

When she wasn't sucking down his cock, she was stroking it vigorously with two hands, looking into his eyes with full devotion to his chiseled body and magnificent member. It was clear this was not their first time; this is what they'd be doing all those weeks.

Jon's big black sweaty balls were the size of two grapefruits, and my mom cupped them in her dainty white hands, rolling them in her palms and even sucking on them, swallowing their juices. My mom was as meticulous with orally pleasuring my friend as she was with packing lunches when I was a kid.

When his cock was rock hard and pulsing, my mom's quivering body rose in excitement, and she ruthless grabbed the steamy member with her tiny white fingers. They couldn't even fully encircle his girth, but that didn't matter, and she jubilantly guided the black rod between her shaking legs gleefully accepted the slimy rod still sticky with slobber.

Here, Jon took over, as he grabbed her by the hips and pumped into her like she was just some kind of toy. He so effortlessly lifted her weight with his arms, only to slam it back down onto the full length of his shaft so fast that my mom barely had a minute to moan before she was rising back in the air to take his cock again.

As the sounds of their passionate coitus filled the room, I tried to turn off the monitor, lower the volume, and even leave the room, but it was all locked and inaccessible. I was trapped.

All my mom's hours of sweat and work at the gym paid off here, where her physical vigour and healthy young body allowed her to fuck like a prize horse. The black friend slammed all his inches into my mother's petite yet firm body, and she writhed and coiled in ecstasy and pleasure.

I felt the distinct presence of my own fatty gut as I watched these two fit sex beasts fuck like frenzied animals.

The bed was a mess of sweat and sex juices when my mom's orgasmic fluids flooded my friend's thighs, and Jon removed his hard and slippery cock from her body. She immediately pounced on it with her tongue, cleaning and stroking the excited erection, eager to receive the fruits of all her labor.

Jon held my mom's curly hair, and she flicked his cock head with her tongue. The first big jet of pure cum exploded into the front of her hair, but she was quick and immediately enveloped the entire long schlong down her throat, where I watched her eyes roll back as my friend fed my mom his substantive cream directly into her fir fertile belly.

She gagged the cock out but it was not finished erupting. It was potent and unending as it covered my mom's face in sticky white goo, it drenched her pretty neck and white shoulders, and it dripped its final massive drops onto her perky round titties, before it softened and stuck to his leg with fleshy adhesion.

The room grew silent, just the panting of the two partners as Jon reclined and closed his eyes, and my mom dismounted his black body.

"See?" she said, standing up, and glaring right at the camera, "See what you get, my little boy, when you try to punish me?"

She walked right up to the camera and stared into my eyes. Her cum soaked face and body was directly facing the camera, and thus me.

"You think your spoiled ass was abused by my asking for help around the house? You thought you'd enlist your handsome friend to try to trick me, to let you play some fucking video games?"

Keeping her gaze constant, she licked cum off her lips and swallowed it into her body.

"Well that's fucking over. You're absolutely done, my little son. All the luxuries you enjoy, the television, the video games, the everything. You're over eighteen, my boy, I am not responsible for you. Get out of my house and let's see how you fend for yourself."

She smiled maliciously and walked back to the bed, where she sprawled out facing me and grabbed his soft black cock in her hand. It wobbled and shook with its mass and girth, and she smiled as a trail of leftover cum dribbled from the tip.

"Jon here can cum in my milk anytime he wants, sugar plum. He can cum in my stomach directly if he wants, as you've already seen." A big dormant hand rose from Jon's resting body and positioned itself cupping my mom's firm fit ass.

"You see, this whole time, you haven't punished me at all." She lurched forwards and slurped up the cum drop at the tip of his penis.

"You've just given me a big black tasty meal."

THE END

12