Feeding the Hungry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael locked his lips over her hot pussy, covering her small lips and sliding his tongue forward into her tight hole. Susie groaned deeply and came in a rush on his tongue. Michael's mouth filled with the load of cum and her own juices that she pushed into his throat. He licked and sucked as hard as he could, as she slowly collapsed and let her weight settle on his face in her post-orgasmic state. And everything Michael did to satisfy her to get relief for his entrapment between her thighs only served to push her over that edge again and again.

He struggled against the woman who was unaware of his plight. And just as he figured he was going to be trapped for good, he suddenly felt her weight shift to one side. Opening his eyes he saw that it wasn't because she had regained control, but that Melissa had arrived and was dragging the bigger woman off his face and over to the other bed.

"Good thing I got here when I did," Melissa said, as she slipped onto the bed beside him. She tweaked his nipples and slid her fingertips through the thick smears of cum on his lips and cheeks.

"What a mess you are," she said, "I should make Susie lick you clean, but I don't want to wait."

With that she moved to kneel beside him, and then swung one leg over Michael's body to lay on his chest. Like Laura, she faced his feet and slid backwards until her pussy met his waiting tongue.

"Now, you little cum slut," she hissed, "you'd better be as good as Laura promised."

Michael slid his tongue between Melissa's pussy lips and licked the length of her slit. He reached forward with the tip of his tongue to caress her clit and was rewarded with her slipping back further to give him better access.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "this does have potential."

Melissa started squirming on Michael's face as his mouth worked to suck her pussy clean. Suddenly, she put her hands on his chest and pushed herself into an upright position. The movement released the juices that she had collected deep in her pussy. Michael found his mouth filled with the mix of semen and girl-cum that she released. And struggled to swallow it all.

Melissa knew what she had done, and even as the last drops rushed from her she swung off Michael's face so that she could watch his reaction and response to the gush of fluids. She smiled as he panted for breath after swallowing a few times to clear his mouth.

"Nice," she said, "I wonder what else we can train you to do."

"That can wait," Laura voice interrupted the moment.

Michael and Melissa both looked toward the sound. Susie also found the energy to sit up at Laura's tone, obediently sitting with her knees together and hands clasped, as if waiting for instructions from her two more dominant friends. Melissa seemed to know to get out of the way and moved to a armchair in the corner. She tossed one leg over the arm of the chair and idly stroked her clit as she watched to see what Laura would do next.

"I hope you two found time to enjoy Michael's talents," Laura said.

"Oh yes," Melissa responded, "I came in to find little Susie collapsed on his face, and pulled her off him to get a good licking myself."

"Well, this is my second trip," Laura said, "the first was too fast but I needed it. For the second, do you remember those two young bond guys in the corner booth."

"Yes, I do, they were cute," whispered Susie.

Melissa laughed at Susie's reaction and also said she remembered them.

"They were brothers, twins," Laura continued, "and they like to share their woman. They had long thin dicks, but also had a really neat trick. Their idea of double penetration is to slide both their cock into the same pussy. And they also like simultaneous orgasm, their own, not the woman's. So, I've got a double load inside me, and I still need to cum."

As she spoke, Laura stripped as Michael and the two other women watch. She held her hands out to the ladies and Melissa and Susie stood to help her climb on the bed and move to stand over Michael's waiting mouth.

Her pussy looked well-fucked, full and delicious. Michael opened his mouth and received a flood of juices as she squatted over his eager tongue. Michael licked and sucked her pussy and clit while Melissa and Susie steadied her. Laura's excitement built quickly and it took one last lick across her clit to tip her over the edge. With a soft scream she came on Michael face and he clamped his lips around her pussy to suck gently until she pulled away.

Susie and Melissa helped Laura over to the second bed where she lay catching her breath. She smiled as the two women caressed her and helped her relax in her post-orgasmic state.

Michael watched from his position on the bed. The presence of three sexy women and the heady scent of their arousal ensured his continued stimulation. His cock throbbed in its latex sheath, and had been in a constant state of erection since Laura had first strapped him down.

Slowly the ladies returned their attention to their captive male. Melissa and Susie moved to curl up on the mattress on either side of his torso, and Laura knelt between his legs. Careful she stretched and slipped the tight latex cockrings off his cock and balls. Gently she kneaded his balls as they watched his reactions. Then, gripping his shaft through the thin latex, she slid it from his cock, capturing any pre-cum that remained in his cock as she miked it upwards.

Smiling, she let his cock bounce free and handed the condom with its load of pre-cum to Melissa. Melissa wasted no time in taking the condom and turning to Michael.

"Open wide," she said, as she held it by tip and rim and upended it over his waiting tongue.

Michael accepted the offering and relished the flavour as it coated his tongue and ran down his throat.

Laura's hand closed on his cock and her fingertips lightly caressed the rim of his head. She stroked with light teasing movements, enough to hold his attention completely, but not enough to take him to orgasm.

"So, my obedient boy, have you enjoyed yourself tonight?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Michael replied.

"Would you like to join us again tomorrow?," she continued as her hand slowly started stroking the full length of his shaft.

"Yes, please," Michael whispered.

"Then we shall have to think of some new games to test your limits, won't we?"

Her mouth closed on the head of his cock and one hand dropped to control the Aneros butt plug for a more intense effect on his prostate.

"Whatever Mistress wishes," Michael groaned.

The sensations overtook his control and Michael's cock erupted in Laura's waiting mouth. She milked and teased every drop from his swollen balls, holding it in her mouth. Quickly, she moved up over his body and leaned down to kiss him deeply, transferring his hot come into his own mouth.

Michael kept his promise and swallowed every drop of cum she offered him. As she broke her kiss, she responded.

"Yes Michael, it will be whatever Mistress wishes."

12