Feeding the Pack Ch. 01

Story Info
Abducted and forced to lactate for werewolves.
1.1k words
4.25
131.3k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's throat burned from all the screaming she'd been doing, for all the good it'd done. She wanted something to drink. Hell, while she was at it, she wanted someone to untie her hands, shackled above her head, and let her go. Her arms had long since gone numb and pretty soon she'd need a bathroom.

She startled at the sound of the door opening and whipped her head in that direction to try and see who was coming in this time, even though she'd been left blindfolded. "Hey...hey you. Can you let me go now, please? This was funny a couple hours ago. Haha. I mean, I'm laughing, see? I won't tell anyone because it's just a joke."

A sick joke. Someone had come into her dorm in the middle of the night, dragged a comforter over her head, and carried her out of her room. At first she'd been too drowsy from sleep to figure out what was happening. The moment she did and started kicking, the man carrying her said in a rough voice, "If you struggle or scream in any way, we'll kill you and your parents before morning. They live at 5051 Pine Lake Boulevard."

Horrified that he actually knew their address, she'd stopped struggling.

"Please mister," she whispered now, "please let me go." Tears started to fill her eyes only to be wicked away by the material covering them.

She'd gotten his gender right. He said, "Welcome to our pack. Please don't be afraid as we have no intention of hurting you. You've been selected to help us with our unique needs. You will be well cared for so long as you do as you're told, when you're told."

"I don't understand. Why me?"

"Your DNA is very...rare."

"How did you get my DNA?" Jenna was confused.

What kind of game was this?

"We have unlimited funds to conduct our search. Because someone like you is very, very important to us, we've spent hundreds of hours searching for you and others like you, throwing as many resources behind the investigations as needed. Any and everything it takes to find just the right person or persons."

"But DNA? How could you possibly get mine?" She hadn't donated blood in the recent weeks. Wasn't her blood required to do the test?

"Fortunately, something as simple as a bad habit can make it easy. When you throw away your garbage, it's fair game for our quest. Old beverage containers. Strands of hair swept up and discarded by a broom. The possibilities are quite endless and our research robust enough to allow us to use even the smallest particle of a sample."

"But why?" Her voice trembled. The man's voice, on the other hand, was sexy. Hoarse in a way that made her body take notice. It was stupid, but maybe it was a part of her fear. A way for her mind to cope with the fact she'd been kidnapped. Focus on something that seemed familiar and enticing, instead of the unknown of what could happen to her.

"We need to be fed."

Oh God. "Fed?"

"Yes," he murmured. His breath whispered across her cheek. He'd moved closer, standing only a foot or so away.

She pulled her head back, trying to avoid his touch, but there wasn't much room to work with. Her heart pounded hard against her ribs. "Are you going to eat me?"

Rich laughter boomed next to her ear and she almost smiled in return. "No. As I'd said, you'll be safe. You will be well cared for."

There was the sudden sound of metal on metal, then cool air drifted across her torso. "My shirt!" She'd gone to bed in one of her favorite jammies. Boy shorts and a tank top, both in sky blue with clouds drifting all over the material. Now he'd ruined it. "Why'd you cut my...oh!"

Her breasts were exposed, nipples hardening in the cool air of the room. Her belly swirled with sensation, and she couldn't tell what it meant. She was scared and confused. But something about the man, his certainty, his nearness...it almost turned her on. He smelled clean and wild, all rolled into one. Under the right circumstances, she could see herself snuggling against him, inhaling his exclusive scent.

"You're very lovely," he said.

"Who are you?" A blush stole over her face. She could practically feel him staring at her breasts. As warm as they felt now, her nipples had probably darkened from pink to a ruddier color.

"You may call me Alpha."

"Is that really your name?"

"No, but it's important for you to know that's who I am."

Jenna's breath stuttered from her chest. Her mind was a whirl with hundreds of questions. "Are you going to let me go?" she asked at last.

Warm hands embraced her waist. It was an intimate hold she didn't know what to do with. Alpha leaned in close and she could hear him inhale deeply against her flesh. He skimmed her flushed skin with his nose, running it from the back of her jaw and down her neck. Her nipples tightened further. She felt claimed with his gesture, but that made no sense.

Then Alpha's hands cupped her breasts. Jenna gasped, trying to pull away from him, but again the shackles held her in place. "Shh," he cooed softly. "I'm not going to hurt you. Everything we do will be for your pleasure. You hold a position of honor among us and we won't damage you. You mean too much to us."

"I--I don't understand."

Alpha's thumbs flicked across her tight nipples, already swollen with need. She'd always had sensitive breasts and it took everything within her to bite back a small moan of pleasure. Even in this crazy situation, Jenna wanted more. Her pussy squeezed, as if hungry for a taste of what he could offer.

A moan did spill from her lips when Alpha put his hot mouth over her breast and began to suck. He kept his teeth away from her skin, but his tongue swirled over the sensitive area. Her legs grew weak as he kissed her breast, paying it special attention. It'd been so long since anyone had done anything like this to her. She shouldn't be turned on, but it was so difficult to fight. When he crossed to her other breast, kissing it with the same passionate fervor, Jenna whimpered.

"What are you doing to me?" she cried out.

With a rough voice, Alpha said, "Preparing you for your duty to us. To the pack."

"What duty? What is the pack?"

"Your duty to us is to provide the nourishment we need. Without you, our pack members will die as they struggle to shift during the full moon. It's why we need you, Jenna. You are our salvation."

"I still don't understand." Her heart raced, her breasts so heavy with the desire to feel Alpha there again.

"For us to survive, we have to milk you."