Feel For Jack

Story Info
A man and his wife struggle in a bad economy.
6k words
3.62
72k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Jack sits motionless trying not to gag from the strong smell of the odd thin man who is arguing loudly over the phone and paying little attention to the road. The language the driver is using is completely foreign to him, and Jack feels that fate has somehow placed him in this cab ride from hell. As he tries to tone out the arguing driver Jack tells himself they probably won't crash. Then he cradles his head in his hands wondering to how his life has gone so bad, so fast.

Only one short year ago Jack's life seemed to be perfect. The MIT graduate had the job of his dreams. Janet, his beautiful wife of three years loved him and they were talking about starting a family. They had two nice cars and a beautiful home. Jack loved his wife, he loved his job, and he was making good money. Jack had the kind of life that many can only dream of.

Then the economy took a hard left, and Jack lost his job. Unemployment rates were at a fifty year high. Jack couldn't even land a job as a grocery clerk. Janet's daycare job barely paid enough to make their house payment. Even after selling one of their cars, they blew through their savings in a few short months. Jack and Janet were living off of their credit cards and were deep in debt, and without his wife's loving support Jack might have just given up.

With nowhere else to turn Jack regularly begged his old boss to hire him back, but there was never an opening. Eventually the company did take him on, but in a low level commission based sales position instead of in engineering where he belonged. Jack was working his ass off and making almost no money.

He also can't stand his new boss Christine Baker. To Jack, Christine is like Jekyll and Hyde. She pretty and sweet on the outside, but mean and manipulative on the inside; and Jack generally gets the meaner Hyde side of Christine. On top of that she treats Jack like her person assistant, calling at all hours ordering him to take on impossible tasks with ridiculous deadlines.

As Jack sits in the cab resenting Christine he can't decide what he hates more; the way she manipulates everyone around her, or how demanding she gets when things aren't going her way. He knows what he hates most though. It's the way she makes him be her wingman while she makes sexual advances towards customers.

Jack had always heard Christine used sex to close sales, and now he knew it was true. When Jack complained, Christine told him it was how it is done in sales, and was quick to remind him that that he was damn lucky to have a job.

In the last few weeks Christine's constant calls to Jack's home have been the cause of some tension between Jack and his wife. Janet has all but accused him of having more than a working relationship with his boss, and constantly checks in when Jack is on a sales trip to make sure he isn't somewhere alone with Christine.

That all seems so absurd to Jack. The very thought of having an affair with Christine repulses him. Even though she is exceptionally pretty, Jack just sees a manipulative spoiled brat and can't stand her. Jack hates working for her and seriously thinks about quitting his job several times a day, but he is too far in debt to be out of work again.

But none of that matters right now. Jack will be home soon and his thoughts turn to his loving wife and their attempts to start a family. He remembers how they thought starting a family would be as simple as stopping the birth control, but months went by and nothing happened. After that Janet stepped up the effort with more frequent sex. Jack never thought he could feel this way, but his sex life quickly went from making love to being a chore.

When the frequent sex didn't work they talked about Jack going to a fertility clinic to have his little swimmers checked. They didn't really know if his sperm count was a problem, but Jack's orgasms never produced more than one or two little spurts of semen. Then when Jack lost his job, all of Janet's extra efforts to get pregnant stopped. Janet didn't go back on birth control, but the sex became much less frequent.

Then Jack remembers how nearly the day he went back to work Janet started up the effort to get pregnant again. She had been reading about infertility, and had some new ways to help Jack deliver more sperm. Her new tactic was to tease Jack as long as she could before he fucked her so he would come harder and ejaculate more.

Jack enjoyed the teasing, and loved the cute 'look at me being naughty' smile Janet would get while she was doing it. His favorite tease was when Janet would thoroughly lick his cock and balls, before finally taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it until he was about to come. Before this she had always been reluctant to suck his cock out of fear he would accidentally come in her mouth. Now Janet was licking and sucking him regularly, but with strict orders not to come.

Jack chuckled to himself remembering the night just a couple of weeks into Janet's new plan. Janet was trying some new cock sucking techniques she had read about in a magazine. She already had Jack's cock tingling at the edge of an orgasm when she tried this one where she jacked the shaft while quickly sliding her tongue under the head as she sucked. Only a few short seconds of this and Jack had an accident in Janet's mouth.

Janet was so pissed. She made the worst possible face, and immediately spit it into her hand. Then she held it up and told Jack that might have been their baby. He tried to explain that she made him do it, but she was still pissed at him. Jack remembers her long icy glare just before saying, "God that was so fucking gross". He also remembers trying not to laugh when he asked if it was the taste or the texture, but Janet wasn't amused. From then on Janet called that technique the 'cum in mouth' move and refused to ever do it again.

Suddenly Jack is jolted back to reality as the cabbie yells out an obvious foreign obscenity and throws his phone violently into the windshield. Jack is relieved that the loud argument is finally over, but becomes aware of the driver's peculiar odor once again. Jack had no clue what that argument had been about, but his bet was that it was about the driver's bathing habits. Then Jack's mind starts to drift off again as he thinks about the disaster of a business trip that had him in the back of this stench filled cab in the first place.

This trip had been a total cluster fuck from the start. Christine called him at the last minute to take a flight to Philly. She had set up a dinner with a customer's entire technical team, followed by two days of meetings so that Jack could present nearly the entire product line.

Jack told Christine he wasn't prepared to present that much material, but she told Jack not to worry because the sale was in the bag. Then she promised that this would be the big paycheck they had been waiting for. A big paycheck was exactly what Jack needed, but somehow he couldn't trust Christine's promise. Jack hung up from talking to Christine, grabbed his travel bag, and Janet drove him to the airport.

Jack had just made it through security when Janet called him in tears. On her way back home a delivery truck coming out of an alleyway made her swerve into a curb, and the right front wheel was nearly torn from the car. Janet wasn't hurt, but now their only car had to be towed to a repair shop. It was like an omen telling Jack of the bad things to come.

Jack's flight was delayed and he was late meeting the customer for dinner. Christine was pissed at Jack for being late. He hadn't eaten all day but Christine ordered him to skip dinner and buddy up to the company's operations chief. Christine told Jack to arrange for some alone time at the bar for her and the chief, and then sit back a watch how it's done in the big leagues. Of course this is the wingman routine that Jack hated so much, but he did his job and clumsily arranged for the two of them to be alone together.

Jack couldn't stand to stay and watch Christine's slut routine yet another time, so he left and checked into his hotel. On this trip Jack purposely withheld where he was staying from Christine.

On more than one of his other trips with Christine, Jack had answered a late night knock at his door only to find her drunk and wanting some company. Jack always felt compelled to let her in, but he always steered way clear of anything that might lead to sex with Christine. Many of those nights the offer of sex was clearly on the table, and Jack often wondered if having sex with her would somehow advance his career.

The next morning the meetings were going extremely well with the customer. Jack figured that Christine must have fucked the operation chief's brains out after dinner. He remembers being so sure of the sale that he was adding up his commission in his head.

Then about halfway through the morning Christine jokingly insinuated that the operations chief must be gay because her sexual advances towards him had gone unnoticed. Jack couldn't believe what she had said... and right in front of the customer's entire staff. As it turned out the chief was indeed gay and he blew up. Christine and Jack were all but physically thrown out of the building, abruptly ending the opportunity to make the sale.

Less than a minute after being kicked out Christine openly asked Jack, "What the hell is wrong with that customer?" Jack knew the problem was her, not the customer, and couldn't answer. Then Christine pulled out her cell phone and noticed that she had forgotten to charge it. Blaming the phone and not herself she threw the phone to the ground breaking it.

Staring that broken phone she demanded that Jack give her his phone so that she can start making calls and do some damage control. When he hesitated, Christine threatened him with his job. Jack knows he should have stood his ground, but he hates confrontation so he gave in and handed over his only way to communicate with Janet.

Now Jack is headed home with no commission to show for his effort, and has to take a cab because his car is in the shop. It's a long ride from the airport and Janet is going to be pissed when she finds out the cab fare is coming out of their pockets.

But that isn't all. Jack has big news for Janet. She is going to go ballistic when he tells her he is quitting his job. He has decided he is going to call Christine on the very phone she took from him and tell her to fuck off.

For the rest of the ride Jack just sits and stares at the moon thinking about an old romantic song about making love in the moonlight that Janet often sings around the house. It's well past midnight as the cab finally makes its way through Jack's neighborhood nearly every house is dark.

It's late and his neighbors are in bed and asleep and Jack knows when he gets home his wife will be asleep as well. They are still a several blocks from his home when Jack notices the cab's meter has just clicked over to the exact amount of cash he has left in his wallet. Jack panics and tells the driver to stop in front of a home that isn't his.

Jack takes all of the money he has and hands it to the driver. Jack feels bad that there is no tip, but it's all he has. He gets out of the cab fully expecting the cabbie to follow him to the trunk for his bags. Instead the driver yells that foreign swear word again and pulls away.

Jack gives chase for a moment, but then he just gives up and turns towards home. The cabbie could sell his luggage and company laptop at the fucking flea market for all Jack cared. He wasn't going to need any of that stuff after tomorrow anyway. It was all the perfect ending to a totally disastrous trip.

The clip clop of his shoes on the sidewalk is the only sound Jack hears as walks through the night on his way home. As he walks he looks at each house he passes by. The homes are only vaguely familiar to him as has never walked through the neighborhood at this late hour.

Without a jacket, Jack starts to feel the chill of the night. With a full moon lighting his way, Jack picks up the pace and arrives home just as he starts getting cold. Jack lets out a sigh of relief as he reaches his doorstep then he realizes that his house keys are still in his luggage in the trunk of the cab. He is about to ring the bell and wake his wife when he remembers that Janet has a bad habit of forgetting to lock the side door to the garage.

As expected the side door is open. Jack enters the darkened garage sees what seems like his car. He thinks for a moment, what fixed already? As his eyes adjust he realizes that the car in the garage isn't his after all. For a moment he wonders who is there with his wife, and then it dawns on him that their car's repair shop provides loaners.

Jack swears to himself, "Fuck, if Christine hadn't taken my phone, I could have called Janet and she could have picked me up". This just cements Jack's hatred for Christine as he laments giving up his phone.

Cold, sullen and beaten, Jack mopes his way into the darkened house and quietly sits at the kitchen table wondering how he will break all of the bad news to his wife. As he sits with his head cradled in his hands he once again wonders how it all went so wrong so fast. Then Jack hears what he thinks is a man's voice coming from upstairs.

Jack's tired mind slowly puts the pieces together. The strange car in the garage, the fact that he is still supposed to be out of town, it all adds up. He has just had the worst week of his life and now his wife is having an affair. Jack gets a huge knot in his stomach, and then the knot turns to rage. "How could she?" Jack asks himself. Then he hears the voice again. It is deep and masculine, like you would hear on TV. Jack is relieved as he realizes Janet has fallen asleep with the TV on again.

Jack heads up the stairs to turn off the TV, but when he doesn't see the glow of the television under the bedroom door he knows the voice couldn't have come from the TV. Jack has to know what is going on, but if there is someone there he definitely doesn't want a confrontation, so he moves as quietly as he can.

When he gets to the bedroom door he sees it is open just a tiny crack. He tries to peek through it but cannot see anything. He gently and slowly nudges door open until he can see a small sliver of the room. The voice is definitely not from the TV or even the radio, and Jack is pissed.

The moonlight coming through the window lights the room just enough for Jack to see shapes in the room, but he cannot make out all of the details. But even in the dim light Jack can definitely see there is a man sitting in the chair by the window. Jack cannot tell who it is, but the man is naked, has an erection and is playing with it.

Moments later Jack sees Janet's unmistakable profile move past the moonlit window as she glides over and stands between the man's knees. Jack can only see his wife from behind, but he immediately recognizes the black bra and panties she always wears when she wants to have sex.

Jack can hardly believe what he is seeing. Part of him wants to burst into the room and put a stop to it, but he instinctively knows that would cause a confrontation that could become violent. Another part of him wants to see what his wife is willing to do with this man, so he decides to stand there and quietly watch.

Jack watches as Janet gently sways her hips in front of the man while she reaches up her back and unhooks her bra. Then she slowly slips the bra from her shoulders, teasing the man before she reveals her breasts to him and tosses the bra aside.

Next she teases the man by rocking her hips and inching her panties down little by little slowly revealing herself. With her panties hanging mid-thigh Janet presses her hips forward swinging them side to side showing her pussy to the man before finally dropping her panties to her ankles.

Jack has seen Janet perform this routine many times before, but never from behind or through a crack in a door. Next Janet bends to steady herself on the man's shoulders as she seductively steps out of her panties and the man takes hold of her breasts.

The man is rubbing and squeezing her breasts when Jack hears the man ask, "Are you wet?" Janet says nothing but Jack sees her head nod a definite yes to his question. Janet stands up straight and runs her hand down her stomach to towards her pussy. When Jack sees this he realizes she is fluffing her pubic hair; something she subconsciously does when she wants her pussy to be touched.

Janet moves her feet apart and Jack sees the man's hand move between her legs and Janet starts rolling her hips sliding her wet pussy over his fingers. Jack watches Janet's hips move more and more while she lightly moans until suddenly her movement stops, then she sucks in a quick deep breath, and slowly lets it out with a low sexy "Mmm" sound. Jack knows the man has just pushed his fingers into his horny wife's pussy.

Janet loves being fingered and her moaning tells Jack this could make her come, but just as he thinks she is ready to climax Jack hears Janet giggle and say "You have to stop that", as she grabs the man's arm and backs away. When she moves back close the man puts his other hand between her legs. Janet's back arches and she moans for a few seconds before she grabs the second hand this time ordering, "Stop that", as she backs away again. Jack has seen this many times before. Janet doesn't like to have an orgasm before she gets fucked.

Having gained control of his hands Janet holds his arms over his head as she puts her feet together and leans into the man pressing her body against his. She starts kisses him and Jack sees Janet's ass moving in little circles. It is obviously she is rubbing her pussy against his cock while they kiss. Then Jack hears Janet in her sexiest voice say, "Mmm, someone's nice and hard", and shivers run down Jack's spine as he knows what his wife wants to do next.

Jack wonders if she will fuck the man in there in the chair, or if he will take her to the bed and fuck her where he cannot see, but neither one happens. Instead he sees his wife slide down to her knees. He can't see what she is doing but the position of her body and the movement of her arm tells Jack she is looking into the man's eyes while she is stroking his cock; another one of her favorite ways to tease. Then Jack hears the man tell Janet what a sexy smile she has, and he knows she is indeed teasing the man.

Next Jack sees his wife get down lower, sitting on her heals and resting her arms on the man's thighs. At that point Janet seems to just be sitting there staring at the man's cock, until her head starts slowly moving around in the man's lap and Jack realizes that she is licking his cock.

Then he sees her head starts moving lower and lower until it finally disappears between the man's legs and Jack can see his wife's hand holding the man's cock while she is licking his balls. After that her head slowly works its way back up and starts making little circles, and Jack knows the head of his cock is getting some of Janet's special attention. The man likes this and starts to moan.

Now Jack recognizes what Janet is doing. Janet must be trying to get pregnant. She doesn't love this man. She just wants to make this guy work up a big load of cum. Janet has been doing these same things to Jack for weeks. Janet is just making sure that this guy isn't going to shoot a dud when she fucks him. Jack is still hurt and mad at her for doing this, but maybe the hurt is a little less knowing she is just using the guy as a cheap sperm donor.

Jack watches the man being licked and stroked for several more minutes and the movement of Janet's head tells him that she is thoroughly licking every part of the man's cock. Along with the movement of her head her arm never stops moving, and the man can't stop panting and moaning. This man was getting one hell of a hand job from Janet, and Jack wonders why she never did that for him.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12