Feeling Bossy Pt. 04

Info
Making you my sissy.
960 words
4.41
180.9k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
566 Followers

Finally got around to doing another Feeling Bossy Audio. This one is more in the line of a descriptive fantasy rather than guided masturbation but it does carry the female Dom/male sub theme over pretty well and it combines several of my favorite kinks so it was very fun to create.



Alright pet, here's how it going to be today...you're going to do what I want. I don't really care if you like it, I could give two fucks if you do. I want to be in charge, I want a little toy to play with and I've decided it's going to be you. Get naked, now. On your hands and knees. Want you in front of me. I've got a little present to give to you today. Hmmmm....very pretty. Look what I have in my hand pet. Aren't they pretty? Wouldn't the look nice snuggled up against your cock, pulled tight over your balls, that little string gliding through your back channel...mmmmm I picked pink just for you pet. Aren't they pretty? All covered in lace. Awwww you're going to look so nice in these.

Stand up. Just like that.Alright, I'm going to help you step into your panties now sweet. Awww I don't care if you like them or not, I don't really care if you think it makes you a cross dresser....which it doesn't by the way....makes you obedient...and that's what I like!

Now...stop arguing with me and step into them. Yes, just like that. Awww...their nice and tight. Awww look how they frame you. Do you like the feel of the lace on your cock? Feel the scratch of the lace and the string of the thong pulling up tight against your ass...reminding you of your hole. You look so pretty in those panties, such a pretty pussy boy in those panties. Mmmmmm....oh I do love that.

What do you think pet? Hehehe you look a little nervous. Little worried about what's going to happen to you today? Hehehe....you should be. I'm in a mood...hehehe...and you? You get to be the toy I play with...to distract me. Oh yes...you are a very good distraction pet.

Want you to grab the top of that bed post...ya ya....there is a reason I have a wrought iron four poster bed you know...so there is a top bed post for you to grab hold of. Keep yourself stretched taut for me. Oh you look so cute in those panties. All stretched out for me...mmmmm. I have another surprise for you love.

No! Don't turn around to look. You face forward, let me get my present. I'll be right back. mmmmm...here it is. Now...I'm going to get you to bend over the bed. Awww yes...just like that. And I'll push aside that pretty pink thong. I've got something in my hand for you. Oh you'll notice. Hear that click of the lube as I open it and I spread it on my fingers. And I push the first finger into you. Deep. I'm not pussy footing around today. I'm not going to get you all warmed up nice and tender like. I'm not in a tender mood today. Hehe...I want you taken and I want to be the one to take you. So you're just going to have to deal with that alright?

Mmmmm....fucking you with two fingers. In and out of your pretty little boy pussy. Awwww yesss. Awww are you going to whimper for me baby? hehe...I do like that in a man. You like to be my toy don't you? You want me to fuck you hard. Make you whimper, make you moan, remind you that I own you. Every part of you. Hehe...you may not want to admit these things about yourself, but they're true nonetheless. You want me to own you. You want me to fuck your ass. Make you mine. Make you beg and plead. Hehe and you're lucky because I fucking love to do it.

Oh my fingers are fucking you good now aren't they? I can hear those little whimpers that come out of you. Ahhh they make me hot. Love looking at you splayed across my bed. Knowing that I can do anything to you that I want! You won't stop me! You'll just beg for more won't you, you little pussy? mmmm my little toy. Oh yes....you can hear me as I pull my fingers out of you. Step back, and then you hear that sound as I pull on my strap on. Pull it up my legs, pull it tight. Lube it up for you. Up on your hands and knees pet. I'm going to fuck you good today. Uh huh...yeah. Grab the headboard of the bed. Hold yourself still for me so I can push my pretty pink cock into your hole. Push it deep. Hear you groan. Know that it hurts a bit. And I don't fucking care. I'm okay with it hurting....hehehe...it should hurt. Your mine. If I want to make you hurt, you're going to take it. That's the way its going to be pet.

Ahhhhn...I'm all the way in. You can feel my hips on your ass. And then I start to take you. Fuck you hard. Oh yess. Your cock is dripping underneath you. Making you moan. You don't know what the fuck to do. Those pretty pink panties are all wet...because you're dripping all over them. Making a mess! Messy messy boy aren't you? Yes you are! That's okay. I'll make you lick it all up after! I'll make you suck yourself down, and you'll love it, because I told you to. And if you don't, I don't care, because you'll do it anyway. Because I told you to. And you're mine!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
566 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was so hot and sexy. Getting my fingers wet with spit to put one fiinger in deep right away. Then sucking my fingers to wet them again so you could fuck me and get my hole ready for your strap on. I came real hard, and I was a real messy, messy boy. I did lick it all up after, because you told me to. Wow, sexy fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks...

You realy did make me come..

mredd6895mredd6895about 6 years ago
My fantasy almost

This story is nearly my perfect fantasy the only thing that I think I would like better is more clothing more than just the thong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply HOTTT !!!

This story is very erotic. I simply luv a tight thong in my sissy butt !!! I've had this "Mistress" fantasy for a very long time. I have a very strong lingerie fetish, especially pretty feminine panties and lacy push-up bras.....Mmmm!!!

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice story

yes it happen to me i was watching a show and i had on a old blue nightie when the lady next door walk in on me i yell at her and said do not knot on the door she told me i all way just walk in i am sorry i should have knot then she look at me well maybe i should knot next time i will not see you like this just then she turn and look at the show it show a women and a man sucking her dido cock she sat next to me i told her i will change clothes she said please leave the nightie and panties on i ask if she let me get her a cup of coffee yes please girl that will be nice but first i will be back i have to turn off the stove at home well i got the coffee when she got back i put on a bra she sat back down and we watch the show she put her hand on my shoulder and let it fell to my breasts i let it stray as we watch she started to play with my nipples the next thing i knew my nightie was down below my breasts she had them in her hand she ask do you want to have me suck your tits yes just then her lips was on one then the other one she keep this up for a while i told her please make me feel like a girl she said are you sure that what you want yes i want to be some one sissy bitch just then she said good when i am done with you this afternoon you beg me to make you my bitch well it happen after a few month i dd become her house bitch for her and her husband i take care of all there needs i love the way it turn out

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories