Feeling Spankish

Story Info
A fiesty woman learns submission.
1k words
4.1
20.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 o'clock. The TV in the living room is running silently, while I switch the channels , and tap my foot: damn commercials, my movie is running late, and I know Dan will be checking in on me any minute now. I can already hear his voice, impatiently crossing his arms on his chest , and giving me the look that only he and I know .Oh well...I smirk and snuggle more comfortably on the armchair. This damn tv!

I can hear the shower in the bathroom stop, and I know he will be getting out soon. I take a pillow an grasp it tightly. Finally, the movie comes back. I can't help a giggle , as I watch how Melisa knocks out that big hairy guy, and than winks at him. But than, as she slowly walks back on the big alley , a gorilla assaults her again. Too good: Melisa gets ready, pulls out a rope and says: "so , do you like to play?" I bite my nails in excitement.

- Cara!

It is Dan. He steps in front of the TV menancily.

-Hey! I start , revolted.

It was just getting interesting! But I don't get to say more.

- What did I tell you? He fixes my eyes with his. You should have been in bed no later than 10:30.

I feel myself getting a bit wet. Oh ,no! No, he is not going to treat me like a child. Not this time. I'll show him.

- For your information, Dan, I am a grown woman. I can stay as late as I want.

- You work tomorrow from 7!

- So? That is my problem. I think I am getting tired of your controlling ego, mister.

-Cara...!

You say it calmly , but your tone sounds deep, very promising of what will be expecting me. I feel a shiver passing down my chest, and the pressure between my feet increasing. Regardless, I frown and stand up, decided to head to the TV in my office. I am a top, strong woman. Nobody tells me what to do! I am the boss wherever I go, and no man had confronted me like this before. But Dan is different.

I feel him grabbing my hand to stop me from advancing, and turning me towards him. Now I am forced to face him fully, and his stature is pretty impressing, with that big chest and the shoulders that expand twice my size.

- I think I know what you need.

I can see anger in his eyes ,and a bit of excitement, but he seems totally in control of himself.

- Time you learned some respect.

No need for him to say more. He grabs my waist with one hand , pulls me up and hops me on his shoulder, heading to the bedroom. I feel increasingly infuriated, and I start kicking legs, punching him with my fists, as I lean head down on that big back, frustrated to be so helpless.

- Put me down! I command you to put me down! Bastard! Argh!

How dared he??

No time to think about it though. I find myself thrown on the bed, face down, and I feel his hand reaching to the margins of my pants.

- Don't you dare, I say struggling against the bed, but he laughs arrogantly and with one movement rips my pants down.

- Quiet , woman!

He reaches again, and I shudder with shock, when he rips my panties too. Now I am butt naked, exposed there, with no option to do something about it, and I don't know if I dread it or find it thrilling. A bit of fear passes me, but mixed with it there is a feeling pf excitement and shock. There is no way getting ready for what is to come.

Snap!

-Argh! I jump out, and want to cover my butt, to get it out of the range of your big hand. But there is no chance. Your palm comes forceful again on my ass, and I feel the shock of the blow through the skin, burning it, than reverberating through my whole body.

I have no time to think about it too much, as your hand comes down again, and again, every time more forceful. I jump every time, feeling the burning on my ass become unbearable , and I scream at you.

- Bastard! Stop it this instant, YOU. I said stop it. ARGH!

SNAP

SNAP

SNAP

SNAP

SNAP

My bottom is on fire. If I could , I would jump on you and spank you in turn, to show you I am not the one to mess with! ahh but this feeling goes away , as another SNAP plunges on my butt.

This time it really hurts, and it gets me silent. I feel tears coming to my eyes, but the frustration is melting slowly away. I don't yell anymore. I don't fight against your hand. My head sits more relaxed on the bed, forehead borrowed in the sheets.

Than I feel it again:

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!!

Now I let it all just happen.

SNAP

- Ohh! I sob, and my tears start to flow down my cheeks.

-You will learn to respect me, woman, you say sternly, and your hand comes down again on me, even more forceful.

- Aaaa! Ahhh.

I cry out and sob in the hope that the burning on my ass will feel less painful, but your hand slaps again. There is no doubt of your strength now, and I can feel it penetrating my walls, burning not just my flesh, but my emotional restraint too. The burning, where it comes, purifies me. I start feeling it: submission. Coming out of somewhere deep , a place that I had no idea it existed, and filling me all with a strange, arousing peacefulness. I cry.

I don't even realize, forehead borrowed in the bed, that the slaps stopped. I just feel your strong hands, coming out of nowhere, and getting me, slowly and tenderly, on your big chest. Where it is safe.