Feeling the Buzz

Story Info
A pulsating tale of pleasure and pain.
904 words
3.61
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dimly lit as we enter, I'm not sure what to expect from you tonight.

Everytime we are together its different, my feelings are different and my acceptance of what I am to you and what I am doing is growing.

You pull me gently into the room by the lead. The collar it is attached to has become my comfortable friend over our time together. You have set everything you intend to use out ready.

I take a sharp intake of breath and excitement pools between my legs as I see the cane. There's also a butt plug, a blindfold and nipple clamps. I know whatever you have in mind I am going to cherish every minute of it.

You place the blind fold over my eyes, slip the straps of my negligee over my shoulders and it falls to the floor and ask me to kneel, I obey immediately.

You lead me, naked, into the centre of the room, I love the feel of the collar as you pull on it. You tell me to stop and proceed to flick my bare bottom with the handle of the lead. Being blindfolded my other senses are heightened.

I hear you move behind me and you rub your hands over my bare cheeks. My excitement is obvious as you touch my slickness with your thumb and fingers, rubbing it over my tight hole before you insert a finger in there. As you slide it in and add another, my climax builds and I seek permission, but you deny my release. A third finger is then added, opening me up ready for the plug to replace them. You push the plug slowly in until it fills me completely. It feels deep and causes an ache inside.

I hear you move to the front of me and bend to ready my nipples for the clamps. Pulling them and pinching them. I'm so close but again you tell me not yet! You attach the clamps to each nipple and move back behind me. You tell me that the clamps are going to feel different than before.

We establish that you are going to strike my bare ass twenty times and I am to count each one, after every five you will turn the power up on the nipple clamps so the shocks become more forceful. Shocks? What do you mean? I can do nothing but wait.

I hear the swish of the cane first before it bites deliciously into my bottom, just as it strikes you turn the clamps on. Oh fuck, I wasn't expecting that. The shocks of the clamps combined with the feeling of the cane striking my bottom and forcing the plug nestled inside to push against the ache, cause me to cry out, yet I still count every strike.

We reach five and you turn the clamps up, oh my fucking god, the sensation is overwhelming. My moans become louder and full of pure pleasure. You continue to strike my bottom, I continue to count, just about and the plug feels so good buried deep inside being pushed in harder with every strike.

The next five pass quickly and again you turn the clamps up. Oh my god, the pain is delicious and adds to the feeling that I really do need to cum. I know I mustn't until you tell me. Each strike of the cane that little bit harder than the one before.

Fifteen!!... I scream out and you, once again turn the clamps up and from slow to fast. I feel my knees and arms start to buckle but I mustn't fall or slip. The plug inside my warm and sore ass feels so good. The strikes of the cane continue as does the pulse of shocks into my nipples.

I continue to count as you continue your rain of strikes. Just as the cane bites for the final time, you pull on the lead, forcing my head back and command "CUM NOW SLUT!!"

I cry out and am overtaken by my climax and the pleasure I am feeling. You have turned off the nipple clamps but they remain attached. I am cumming so hard, but when you pull the plug out of ass, my climax reaches its peak.

I continue to cum as you lean over me and release the clamps from my aching, deliciously sore nipples. This release makes me cry out again, a new wave of pleasure takes over me.

I hear you move behind me and I hear the sound of your zipper opening. I moan as I know what's coming. You grab hold of my hips and you thrust hard and deep inside my slick and pulsating pussy. Ahhh! You feel so good buried deep inside me. Your thrusts become harder and quicker, I push my hips back so I can feel you deeper. Our moans mingle into one as we cum hard together. I feel your release inside of me as my juices flood your cock. We catch our breath as you pull out of me and stand.

As I slowly come down from my euphoria, you remove the blindfold and I blink to adjust my eyes. You pull on the lead to make me look up at you, you smile at me and say "Well done slut!"

Belonging to you and being your slut makes me feel complete.

"Thank you Sir!"