Feelings on the Wild Side

Story Info
Sara lives out her fantasy.
2.6k words
3.73
74.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO: FEELINGS ON THE WILD SIDE

I watched as Sara grew sexually. She never felt that she was a sexy or adventurous women. She kisses me on day and thanked me for helping her find the courage to experiment with the sexually feelings that I would awaken with each fantasy. We did many adventures in sexual growth and my fantasies to her during sex grew even wilder. I notice on one TV show where the couples had to pick a person to leave the Island ( it was one of those temp your mate shows).Sara had interest in one of the men.

I said "Who would it be best for me to pick to leave so you wouldn't be tempted?"

Sara thought for awhile and when they showed a man from one of the Islands with wild hair she said, "Him."

I said, "I never knew you were attracted to men who seemed wild."

She tod me that she loved that he looked wildly carefree with no attachments. I had the feeling that she didn't want to admit how attracted she was, but was willing to admit the wild side. I told her a fantasy which included a man from the Islands during our next sexual romp. She was as hot as I have ever seen her. I went on the Internet and found a non-swingers couples trip to Barbados and signed us up for the trip. I told Sara it was for our 20th anniversary. She loved the idea.

We meet the 40 couples at a dinner the night before our flight. It was quite a mix of people and ages. Sara and I are 50. The group ranged from 35 to 65 years of age. We were encouraged to mingle and talk and get to know each other. You see, what I didn't tell Sara is that this was a study by a group testing relationships. Sara heard that for the first time at the introductions.

As she looked at me I said "We've been through everything together, no matter what happens, we'll be together after this trip." We kissed and proceeded to meet the other couples.

Sara saw him first. A white man with dred locks that looked like the guy from the show. With him was his very beautiful wife. We went over and introduced ourselves. They told us they were from Trinidad, Karanic and Maria, 35 years old, and was looking forward to finding out about themselves and their marriage.

He gently touched Sara's arm "We have to go say hello to some old friend, I hope we see you both later."

Sara had a very sensuous look, I just said "Yes we are looking forward to hearing more about you." I tried to look at Maria eyes as long as I could, but her cleavage (all mens downfall) was great and my eyes kept drifting to it. As my eyes returned to hers she smiled and they left.

We meet them twice more during the evening. At the last chance meeting, the leader of the group announced that the couples talking together should dance together for the goodnight song. Karanic danced with Sara and I with Maria. While Maria and I touched from time to time, I noticed that Karanic always held Sara close. Often he hands would move, seemingly by accident, and brush Sara's breast or ass. I was more then turned on when I noticed that Sara bent over as though she saw something on the floor. Her blouse fell away and showed that she was wearing the half bra.

After the danced Maria lightly kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for the dance and watched as Karanic did the same to Sara. We had one last drink goodnight and all went to our rooms. As I closed the door, Sara dropped to her knees and kissed by penis through my pants until it was hard. Then she pulled it out and licked it as though it was her favorite ice-cream cone. She led me to the balcony sat me on the chair and moved her mouth slowly over by penis. She made the sensation last forever before I came. When I told her I was coming she removed her blouse and caught the sperm between her breast. She them rubbed it over her nipples. She stood, pulled down her g-string pulled up her dress and spread her vagina lips with her hands. I licked her inside the lips and on the clit. Then she sat on my cock. She rode me with long slow strokes. Kissing me and kissing me and thanking me for this trip. She pulled off my shirt and as she pressed against me my come on her breast spread between us. It was a slippery sexy madness of hot passion and slow sexual movement. It drove us both crazy.

Finally we came, not together, but close enough. I kissed her lips, and neck, and breast then her lips. We tasted each others juices mixed together. Sara was everything beautiful and sexual. It was so great to see her awakened and realizing how beautiful and sexy she was. I was afraid this night would be the highlight. And although it was, we were in for a few highlights that came very close.

Everyone fell asleep on the plane ride. We were all tired from the night before. We did see Karanic as he and Sara passed in the isle of the plane. I could see that his soft touch awoken the fantasy and the feelings she had from that TV show. This was the four or fifth time Karanic had touched her in an innocent but strangely sexy way. I knew Sara was building a fantasy of her own. Don't get me wrong, Sara and I love each other and we are the only ones for each other, but a sexual urge sometimes tames the mind into submission of desires.

The first two days on Barbados were filled with talks about relationships, expanding your own growth and filling each others sexual needs. There was also dancing and dinners and fun that made sure all 40 couples got to spend time to get to know each other. Then at the end of the second night came the announcement. We each had to pick a person to take our spouse on an outing for half a day. It was called some Fantasy Date, but most of us called it opportunity. The pick was to be secret and the person would be told in the morning where to go to meet their partner for the day. Of course I picked Karanic for Sara.

In the morning Sara was given a envelop with directions to go to the lagoon. There to her delight and fear was Karanic.

He said "I guess Tom wants us to get to know each other in a quiet friendly way."

Sara could only answer "Tom is such a good man, he just wants to make sure I have the most fun I can." She hoped Karanic didn't miss understand. Sure she was attracted to him, but only Tom for her, only Tom. But Karanic did notice her blush and he knew that Sara had more inside her that she did not show.

"Sara lets take a walk on the beach," he said. She nodded yes and with that he took her hand and lead her down the beach. Sara was dressed in an island blouse the was low cut and came to her mid section. She also had on a wrap around island skirt. Under her blouse was her half bra and under her skirt was a tiny panty that Tom bought for the most sexy occasions. Tom picked our her clothes this morning. Sara knew that meant he wanted to think of her showing herself off so they could have great sex tonight.

Sara wanted to make sure she had a lot to tell Tom so whenever Karanic pointed to something in the sand, she bent over to look. Karanic could see down her blouse with a clear view of her beautiful breast and perfect nipples. Karanic fought not to get hard. Sara noticed on several occasions that Karanic's pants were bulging. She knew she had excited him and that Tom would love that.

As they rounded a bend Karanic pointed to a small canoe. "Lets go for a ride," he said. Sara sat as Karanic rowed out into the bay. Then Sara saw something and pointed it out to Karanic.

He said "lets see what it is." It was a small Island. They both decided to investigate. Sara knew it was risky being along on a small island with a man who fit a fantasy she and Tom had; but the were close to shore and the island had no cover to hide them. She was worried and excited and she hoped it would be okay. She thought that the openness would stop anything from happening.

When they pull the canoe onto the shore, Sara notice how the island dipped in the center so that it was a good six feet below the outer part of the island.

Karanic said, "Lets build a sand castle." They build a large three foot long center building that was two feet wide and two feet high. Then they build a wall about two feet away around the center building. When they finished Sara push back her shoulders to get some of the stiffness for the work.

Karanic said "I am a physical therapist, let me get that knot out." Sara try to say no but his hands were already on her shoulders making it feel so good. He ran his one hand down her back like her doctor did to help align her spine. For a moment she felt like so was with a doctor.

Karanic said "Lay down on the castle so I can get this knot out of your back."

Sara felt a little nervous about that but Karanic had her by both shoulders and was guiding her to the castle that looked now to Sara much like a table. She laid on her stomach with her arms hanging off the sides of the castle and her knees bent down off the edge. She also notice that her feet were somewhat up in the air as they rested on the wall around the castle. Now a small fear and a small desire was filling her. Karanic started to rub her back like any doctor. But when she tried to move Karanic held her in place. Slowly his hand rubs expanded from her back to her sides and dangerously close to her breast.

She said "Karanic it feels much better thank you. Maybe we should go."

Karanic said, "If you let me continue, soon you feel the best you have felt."

Sara could not help it, her sexual desires were growing faster then her fears. Karanic leaned against her to rub the other side and Sara felt his penis touch her only for a second. Then again and again but always for a second. Karanic moved his hand to her blouse and undid the hook.

"No Karanic please I'm--we should stop. Kara---nic." She said his name so slow.

Karanic's hands were under her blouse now in the back and it fell to the side of her body. The sides of her breast were exposed. She wanted to cover up but couldn't find the strength. Then Karanic reach around her again. This time is penis touched her for long time and she could feel it growing. Oh how do I stop this, he feels so good.

"Karanic," Sara said, "We must stop now please stop now."

"Sara, I can feel your desire, you are more then beautiful. Your body and movement excited me and your passion gives you away. Do you want this." Karanic's voice was excited and full of desire

He laid against her back and she felt the full length of his large cock. Sara then knew that Karanic was building a place for sex not a sand castle.

"No Karanic, no," Sara said weakly. Then Karanic moved his hands under her a cupped her breast. He felt her and rolled her nipples so that she wanted to scream. But was it lust or fear. He kissed her back and never stopped rubbing her breast. Then he held her firm with one hand in the middle of her back and undid her skirt. She was exposed to him. She was unable to move because of his strength and the increase weakness in her will to resist.

His cock was out and rubbing against her ass. His penis touching her caused within her a desire she could not explain, or stop. He rolled her over and brushed the sand from her breast then as she protested, he kissed her breast. She love the way his tongue rolled over her nipples. She felt his cock pressing against her vagina. What should she do, what could she do.

"No, No," the words came weakly coming from her mouth. Then he got on his knees and she saw his cock. It was long and fat. He held her down with a hand on her breast and tore off her panties. She watched in silence and desire as he put a condom on that barely covered half his cock. Karanic move over her body and rubbed his cock along her breast and toward her mouth.

"No," she said, "No." But Karanic moved forward and pressed his cock against her mouth. She didn't want to take it but she did. She open and sucked him in a wild uncontrolled movement. It was as though she wanted to suck him inside her. He removed his cock from her mouth and again placed it at her lips. Then she heard the words come weakly from her lips, "Yes, please yes." Words from her that she didn't want to say but could not stop. Karanic fucked her mouth moving his cock in and out as fast as she was moving her mouth up and down his shaft. Then Karanic stopped and Sara felt his come against the condom. It was a strange exciting experience of feeling him come in her mouth but not really touching the inside of her. She fantasized about the taste.

When Karanic removed his cock from her mouth she saw the come filled in the condom. She thought I'm glad its over but really she wasn't. Karanic moved down her body kissing her stomach and licking the insides of her legs. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth. And the way he sucked if felt like her clit was fucking his mouth. She came with a scream she knew no one could hear. A scream that was wild. With that Karanic pulled her up and kissed her on the mouth. See tasted her own juices. See tasted the sex of desire that only complete wildness brings.

Then Karanic flipped her on her stomach and with her knees bent over the side and her angles propped up on the walls. Karanic fucked her. He slide his cock deep inside her without waiting or being gentle. He took her with fast hard strokes that lasted and lasted. She felt her body move with each pounding and the pressure building within her. Then as Karanic slammed against her body with her ass in the air, he reached around an held a small vibrator against her clit. With the fullness of his cock inside her, and the sexual pounding like wild animals and her half surrender, half fighting desires---she came with such force it drained and scared her. All the fantasies, all temptation, all the desire was released in one walk on the wild side.