Feels Like Heaven!

Story Info
Two adults exploring their bodies for the first time.
881 words
3.51
26.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a young woman who lived in a small english village. There was man a little older than her,whose father owned a stable. They knew each other since they were little children running around in their underwear; taking baths together in the pond.

One day, they were walking near the pond.

Suddenly she felt his hand on her shoulder. She turned back and he kissed her, she could have pushed him away but she liked the feel of his hands on her shoulders and his tongue swirling inside her mouth. She didn't know why he was doing this but she didn't stop him. She had kissed before but this was something else. It made her head heavy and breathing shallow. The blood in her veins was making a soft pulsing sound. Slowly his hand went under her shirt. He started rubbing his hand over her nipple. The soft flat piece was hardening and then it was rock solid in his hands. He did the same to the other nipple.

He was pretty surprised she wasn't retaliating. She didn't know what was happening but she was enjoying herself.

After a lot of heated making out. They heard noises in the bushes and straightened up and headed back to their respective homes.

That night neither of them could sleep. He could feel every inch of his body crying out and wanting to shove his manhood in any crevasse he could think off. He resisted but his mind told him to touch himself and ease the pressure off, he did so, but he couldn't stop thinking of her soft lips and her hard nipples in his hands.

She on the other hand was resting but she could feel the wetness in her panties. She kept wondering why she was feeling so and her nipples kept getting hard and she had to touch them to make them flat, but after sometime they'd peak up again.

She wanted to shove them in his mouth, as she thought the feeling when his mouth on her mouth was so great, maybe it would help ease the stiffness of her nipples.

She thought, 'Let me go surprise him!' She knew he would be sleeping in the stable to keep an eye on the horses.

He was turning and twisting and not getting any sleep. Suddenly he felt a finger on his ear, touching him to see if he was awake. He could feel her breath on his neck. He turned around and swept her on the hay next to him. Before they knew what they were doing, he had his hands under her dress and he was touching her wet spot. He kept kissing her and touching her there.The burn didn't ease up. The fire flared inside both their private parts. Her nipples instead of easing up, were hot and hard as lead.

She picked up her top and shoved his mouth on her nipple. He was sucking on it like a hungry kid. First slurping and making noises. Then softly sucking on it and touching the other nipple with his hand. He used both his hands to feel her bosoms. He presses both her nipples between his fingers and she gave out a small cry. She kissed her mouth and use his tongue to silence her.

Slowly he went down. His friend had told him how to go down on a girl, it will drive her crazy and it would be easier as his cock will be hard and he can shove it inside easily. He made her sit on her knees and told her to put his member in her mouth like a pop sickle. She started by holding it in her hand and then he told her to move it up and down and lick it. She did that, she didn't know what to do but with instructions like those who could go wrong.

Once he was hard, he made her lie down and removed her panties...He touched her there and she was wet! He put one finger inside her and started going in and out.She let out a small scream, but then used her own hand to muffle the sound. He bent down and started licking her clit; It was standing as erect as his own shaft. He had been advised to suck it like he sucked the nipple. He kept sucking, licking and rubbing it with his fingers...After a little while he got impatient and shoved his dick inside her. He was on top and kept moving slowly at first. She was so horny by then she kept saying harder, push harder. Even though it was her first time, it felt like she had been doing this forever. He kept pushing and pushing...He knew he should not to cum inside her and to be careful. The moment he felt he was on the brink of coming...he made her sit on her knees again, told her to hold her boobs together and he came on them.

This was the start of a new journey for both of them...They decided to keep meeting for such rendezvous atleast once a week.

But for today this was the start of a beautiful sexual journey for the village belle and the horny stable keep.