Feels Like Home

Story Info
Somebody waiting at home erases effects of long day.
1.4k words
4.43
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, mostly on his feet, but the drive home provided a decompression interval as the music soaked away most thoughts about work. Opening the door more music greeted him - a CD playing in the living room, one of her favorites - so he leaned his head in there while shrugging off his coat.

Curled up on the couch, dozing lightly, a book in her loose grip open on her lap - not exactly what he'd expected since she tended to be a night owl. Still, it was a charming sight with her hair spilling down onto her shoulders, and so much better than the years of coming home to an empty dark house. He walked to the kitchen, kicked off the shoes and splashed some cognac into a snifter, taking a sip before returning to the living room.

Setting the glass down he gently dislodged the book from her hand - a familiar title, laced liberally with explicit sensual passages - and laid it on the coffee table. Surprised that hadn't awakened her, he settled on one knee in front of the couch, running one hand lightly along her neck hoping the reading had stoked erotic dreams - she stirred slightly, drawing a deeper breath as he leaned it to kiss her lips. That brought an even deeper breath, both eyes opened, and she sighed gently as her mouth came alive. "Mmm, welcome home. You taste good."

"Cognac," he replied, bringing his other hand to her face, pulling the kiss firmer.

"Sorry I fell asleep. The book had my mind wandering but I didn't want to start without you."

"I see."

"Do you?" she asked, sliding round to face him, unfolding her legs to either side. "I thought I was being discreet despite devilish urges as I daydreamed. So what did you see, hm?" A coy smile played across her face as she reached for his glass.

Taking his cue from the suggestive tone, he let his eyes slide down her body while she shared the drink. "I see you wearing nothing but my shirt, reading salacious literature, and now sipping my cognac..." He reached for the two bottom buttons; none of the others were fastened. "I see every reason to get tipsy and lose track of everything but your skin." He leaned in and kissed her again, hands sliding inside the shirt around her waist. "...and your lips..." his kisses slid across her cheek, just below the ear to the soft heat of her neck, hands spread wide along her sides.

"You're overdressed," she offered, tugging his shirt free of his pants. "Lose some clothes."

Stealing the snifter from her grasp he stood. A quick sip before handing it back to her, he bent down to shed the socks, then still standing directly in front of her loosed the belt, dropped the zipper, and slid pants and briefs down in one smooth motion. His cock was already reacting, and he raised an eyebrow as she drank with one hand and reached beneath his shirt with the other to caress his balls. "Better," she said playfully, "But you're still buttoned up, while I'm all buttoned down."

"Here," she continued handing him the glass, "finish this before I finish with your buttons and I'll overlook it."

Matching his tempo with the cognac to her work on his buttons, he took the last big swallow as she undid his final button. As he leaned to set the empty snifter on the end table she kissed his belly and took a firm grasp of his rapidly swelling cock. "Yes, that's better."

He took off his glasses, and watch, setting them beside the now empty glass. He took her hand, inviting her to stand, "I've had enough standing for today," he said as he kissed his way down her body and knelt in front of her, slipping his tongue into her navel. "Haven't you?"

"Then why did you just stand me up?" she asked coyly.

"Good point." Guiding her down to the floor, he settled her on her back, enjoying the view as the shirt fell from her chest, inviting his eyes to drink in her curves as her eyes twinkled in anticipation. Smiling, he straddled her hips and took her face in his hands, then leaned into a hungry kiss. The daydreams and reading must've had some effect - her response was near immediate, hips rising questing from the floor as her body sought more contact. His pubic hair softly tickled her bare lips, causing wriggling as nerves forecast pleasures yet to arrive.

"Oh, yes," she replied, as his kisses roved down her neck. She felt his hot breath and whiskers in contrast to the softness of his lips in the notch of her collarbone as his body settled on to hers, pressing her back to the floor firmly. Sometimes, she knew, he would linger there, exciting her neck because it was so sensitive while the rest of her began yearning for his touch, but tonight he moved on quickly, bending to draw a spiral on her breast with his tongue and immediately sucking her nipple deep into the warmth of his mouth. She felt the both nipples stiffen with the unexpected turn of events, but almost immediately the heat was gone and instead it was a cool breeze, an abrupt contrast, and she knew both were puckering as she ran her hands into his hair. "Oh..."

Sliding lower, brushing the shirt side, kissing languidly down her side, descending past ribs onto her hip, one hand staying to caress her cheek, it was as if his touches were everywhere at once. She floated, breathing deeply, thinking if she was feline this would demand purring. Legs astride hers, hands flowing along her skin, his kisses and caresses kept right on going down the outside of her thigh.

Almost before she realized he was moving, her hands rode his head back toward her belly - his mouth had broken contact as he moved and she guessed he would repeat his attentions symmetrically, exciting her other side. Startling her instead with a short kiss to her already swelling clit, pulling his head back and blowing hotly on her lips, stirring her scent to his nostrils, he felt her hands grasp his, compelling them to hurry to her breasts which they explored together, fingers interlaced. His tongue darted out to flick between her lips as she drew in a ragged breath and prepared herself - he so loved to taste her, bending close again to draw her clit into his lips, to tease her with his tongue as her arousal built, he murmured, "I'll never get enough of you."

She shifted her legs wide, re-arranging herself in practiced motion to allow him to settle between her thighs as their hand separated, wanting hair tickling her inner thighs slightly as his attention drove her arousal. She tugged her nipples and felt him nudge her clit again with his hot... oh no, not his tongue, the head of his cock already! Suddenly easing into her, tugging slightly on that first slow stroke, she enjoyed the sense of his stiff cock slipping slowly deeper as she pressed her pelvis toward him... he rocked back slowly and said, "Oh baby, that's my lover..."

There were times for lingering foreplay, but she was slick and ready for his tempo tonight. The slippery friction as they united was all either needed to urge them into a steady rhythm. Eyes locked, their bodies accelerated along a dizzying crescendo of desire, mutual arousal mounting quickly. Her legs came around behind him to pull his thrusts in more deeply. He knew her passion even without hearing her gasps; she knew his need was intense and all focused on her. They smiled, and bathed in shared appetite.

"Take me deep, baby. Ride me."

"Yes, fuck me. Come on, fuck me now," she said, "Come with me, I need you."

"Oh yessss, I've always needed what you excite in me."

Their tempo increased, their breathing and pulses speeding faster. The room filled with the smell and sound of lovemaking as their bodies pressed to each other -- orgasms arrived quickly and overlapped, drawing inarticulate cries from each of them. The climaxes seemed to linger, and they continued to rock together as the urgency slacked. Then because it just felt so good, so right, so perfect to be making love at home tonight, they settled locked together in the embrace and familiar delight, staring into the eyes of love, laughing with the joy that lasts, collecting themselves while remembering that this home was not a place, but a connection.