Felicitations

Story Info
Felicity entertains.
2.7k words
4.43
25.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wylite
wylite
24 Followers

It's been my habit to write stories for Literotica under the pen name of Wylite and I have covered a few different subjects. In my "Bedroom Surprise" stories I took on the mantle of Felicity a cock sucking crossdresser who had been coerced into crossdressing by his sister and the young lodger. I hoped I might get a few comments and maybe some feedback via email; I was a little disappointed but did at least get some pleasant feedback. I never thought that I would be held accountable for my imaginings.

Months went by and I forgot the password for my email account but I became curious about what extra feedback I might have received. I resurrected my email account and checked it out. There were four emails to which I duly replied; they were all quite nice and I wondered if I might get a response.

Within the day I got a reply from Alan. It was horny and reading it got me good and hard. After a few emails to get to know each other Alan confided in me that he had a friend called Jeff who was divorced; Alan used to go to Jeff's house for sex and Jeff had been very good and had provided Alan with panties, stockings and a sexy suspender belt. Alan would dress for Jeff and they would have hot spunky sex.

Then came a direct challenge via email:

Ok Wylite, or should we say Felicity, you spin a good story on paper but what are you really made of? Jeff and I challenge you to come down to the home counties and to re-enact your role as Felicity. We want you on your knees here in front of us; we want you to be the cock sucking Felicity from your stories. Or maybe you're just all hot air and talk!

This message took me aback and I didn't know how to react. True enough I had never really sucked a dick and true enough I had always wanted to. Alan had sent me videos of Jeff and himself having hot sex and it seemed to me that as Jeff received each mouthful of spunk he seemed to be taunting me; it was if he was saying "Come on Felicity, you know you want Alan's spunk, what are you going to do about it?"

Finally after two days of deliberation my mind was made up; I was going to do it. The logistics would be difficult so I laid out this plan in my next email to Alan:

Hi Spunky Boy Alan, I have decided to take you up on your offer and to travel down to see you. It's a little difficult but here's what I would like to do.

1] If you give me Jeff's address I will go on line and order Felicities clothes and accessories over the next few weeks and get them delivered to Jeff's house.

2] I don't want you to open the packages; just keep them in store for me.

3] On the 15th January I will arrive at his flat at 2 pm; leave the door open and I will let myself in.

4] Give me one hour to get ready and then both of you come to the flat and wait for me in the sitting room.

5] To add to my humiliation as Felicity I want you both to suck my cock straight away and bring me to a climax (I'll save two weeks worth of spunk for you so there should be enough for both of you).

At this stage the hormones will have deserted me and I will not want to suck your cocks but this is the deal. I want you to force me down on my knees in front of you and like the good little Felicity that I am I'm yours; do as you please.

Are you happy with this arrangement?

xxx Felicity

The reply was quick and affirmative. Over the next two months I went on line and ordered what I needed to make me Felicity. It was all shipped to Jeff's and I prayed that my choices had been good ones. In all I had spent over £200 on Miss Felicity.

January the 15th came and I made the trip down to Maidenhead. True to my word I hadn't touched my cock for two weeks and it seemed that the excitement might cause me to come in my pants. I stayed calm, my prick stayed hard and I made it to Jeff's flat in a state of high excitement. As promised the key was under the mat and I let myself in.

I entered Jeff's bedroom and there on the bed were the four parcels I had expected to find; they were all untouched and I quickly ripped into them. I laid everything out on the bed; pink dress, pink high heeled shoes (Size 7 ½), pretty white lacy panties and a matching suspender belt, also a pair of sheer nylons. Next came the wig, it was red hair, garish but such a turn on. To complete the transformation to Felicity I had also bought along some of my wife's make up.

By the time forty five minutes was up I had completely changed from the normal me to the lovely Felicity; I was oh so pretty, I couldn't help but look at myself in the full length mirror.

The hour was up and right on cue I heard the front door open; footsteps could be heard passing the bedroom door as my hosts made their way to the lounge. I stayed cool and waited for ten minutes and them shaking with fear and excitement I readied myself for the adventure ahead.

I slipped out of the bedroom and stood before the lounge door; I took a deep breath and pushed open the door. Sitting at the far side of the room were two men; both were fully dressed and from my memory of the videos I registered that Jeff was to the left and Alan to the right. I walked across the lounge floor and stopped in front of them. I looked each of them in the eye and then purposefully I looked down at their crotches. I was very excited to note that each of them had tantalising bulges in the front of their pants.

I felt nervous, pretty, prissy and flirty; it was me, Felicity that was making their cocks hard. It seemed to me that Alan needed to go up a couple of sizes with his jeans as they seemed to be less than capable of containing his prick; it looked as though his cock was engaged in a battle to release itself.

I wanted to get on my knees in front of the boys and I wanted to release their cocks but that wasn't the scenario that had been planned. I lifted the front of my prissy pink dress and showed them my bulging white lacy panties.

Now I turned to them and said, "Felicity wants to be sucked and fucked. Felicity wants to be your toy, your plaything. Go to it boys!"

Alan grabbed me from behind and hiked my skirt up; Jeff dropped to his knees in front of me; there was no pretence of foreplay; he extracted my cock and straight away started sucking on it. He was a professional cock sucker and he quickly bought me close to the point of climax, then he slowed up and allowed my excitement to subside a little before once again going to town on my cock.

I could feel Alan's hard cock pushing up against my backside, I could feel it straining against the tight jeans. I fancy that Jeff had thoughts of taking me close to the tipping point several times but after two weeks of abstinence I could hold back no longer. My cock exploded, my head exploded; I shot wad after wad of spunk into Jeff's mouth. Alan let me go, my legs were weak and I sank to my knees. Alan pushed me to one side like a used and unwanted toy. The two men now shared my spunk passing it from mouth to mouth. They were both truly excited and I felt sure they would ignore me and just go at it by their selves.

I hoped this would be the case because now I had released my spunk my mind set had changed. I felt stupid, I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to be Felicity, I wanted to be back home. The last thing I wanted at this minute was to have any sexual contact with these two men. Alas; the plans had been made when my cock was hard; they now turned their attention to me.

Alan came towards me and as he neared me he was stripping away his jeans; as he pushed them down I could see that he was wearing a full sized suspender belt, see through panties and nylons. He kicked his jeans to one side and reached round behind me; grabbing the back of my neck he pulled my face towards his panty bulge. I still wanted no part of this but was in no position to resist; my fate was sealed and I was at his mercy. His panty covered cock thrust into my face.

"Come on Felicity. You came here for my cock; you came here to get my spunk; you came here because you are a tv faggot."

Now Jeff moved in, he had stripped naked and his cock stood hard and erect. I knew what was expected and I parted my lips to allow his cock to enter into my mouth. He thrust it deep and it butted against my tonsils causing me to gag. No sympathy was shown and he continued to thrust in and out of my mouth.

My god something was stirring inside me; my cock was coming to life again and I was beginning to enjoy what was happening to me. I remembered the exotic sight of Alan in his panties and I turned my head towards him. His cock was now free of his panties and he was holding it ready for me to enjoy. He pulled back his foreskin and the beautiful cock head was released; I closed my lips around it and I took his cock into my mouth. My cock was hard and the hormones were flowing; I wanted his cock like I had never wanted anything more in my life.

"Suck baby suck; suck my fucking cock," hissed Alan. "You're going to get my spunk and if you are a good little Felicity you might get Jeff's spunk as well. Is that what you want Felicity?"

He withdrew his cock and waited for an answer. I decided it was time for the truth, "I want your spunk Alan; I need your spunk; I've been waiting for this all my life." Saying this I lurched forwards and took his prick back into the warmth of my mouth. I think Alan was excited as it only took a few minutes before he came into my mouth; wave after wave of it hit the back of my throat; he pulled his cock back to my lips so that the last of the sperm dribbled over my tongue. The taste and texture of the spunk was like nothing I had experienced before. How to describe it? I don't know; it seemed creamy yet it had definite body; it was pungent, it was sticky, it was gloriously chewable.

Alan sank back onto the chair but Jeff grabbed my head and sealed his lips to mine; his tongue thrust deep into my mouth and he sucked out as much spunk as he could. He was like a man possessed, my mouth was sucked dry!

Now Jeff pushed me back onto the floor; he crouched over me till his cock was hovering above my face. Slowly, purposefully he wanked his cock; I tried to get my lips to it but it was just out of reach. Minutes went by until finally Jeff arched his back and let rip with string after string of beautiful spunk. Into my eyes it went; into my open mouth; over my nose. Jeff sank back and then Jeff and Alan just looked at me for a while.

"Felicity, Felicity what a whore you are; what a dirty little transvestite you are." As he said this Alan reached forward and used his fingers to move the spunk down into my mouth. Slowly, slowly till every last drop had been accounted for.

Once again I was aroused and ready for more action; I wasn't sure the boys could deliver at the moment and wondered if I would have to wait a while; to my surprise they now produced two hollow dildoes. Alan slipped his semi hard cock into one and then threw me a condom and a tube of ky gel.

"I'm going to fuck you Felicity and you're going to get this cock ready for action. Go to it girl." Saying this he moved closer to me.

With shaking hands I opened the condom, placed it on the tip of the dildoe and rolled it down the 9 inch shaft. Next I lubricated it making sure I applied generous amounts so its intrusion into my virgin ass would be as painless as possible. I turned my back to Alan and leant forward over a chair back. My panties were lowered and I felt the dildoe pushing against my tight back passage. The dildoe met some resistance but with an unforgiving push Alan guided it home; for the next ten minutes I was well and truly fucked and at the same time Jeff was thrusting his weapon into my mouth. I felt totally used and abused.

After a while energy levels were low and the boys pulled out. They both settled back on the settee, removed the dildoes, sat back and massaged each others cocks. Once again their cocks were rock hard.

"Felicity darling, give us a show; show us what a mincing little fanny you are." This came from Jeff who seemed to be really turned on by my girlie clothing.

I obliged; I lifted my skirt and gyrated my hips; I thrust my panty covered cock forward suggestively. I worked my penus while I watched the boys pleasure each other. In no time at all I lost control and reached my second shuddering climax of the day. It really did make a mess of my panties so I slipped them off and passed them to Jeff; he wasted no time and lifted them straight to his face; avidly he licked and sucked all my spunk from my pretty panties.

I realised that he was on the point of climax so I dropped down to my knees and clamped my lips round his shaft. He bucked, he squirmed, he pushed but my lips stayed sealed round his cock. The spunk seemed to fill my whole mouth but I was determined not to spill a drop; once he had become still I carefully allowed his cock to slip from my mouth. I sank back on my heels and opened my mouth to show off the prize, a whole mouthful of sticky, musky, creamy man spunk. I closed my eyes and revelled in the moment. I inhaled, I tasted, I swished it round my mouth with my tongue and then I swallowed.

Jeff had now gone down on Alan; I wanted to share the action but Jeff pushed me away. It wasn't long before Alan reached his second climax and it seemed he might be filling Jeff's mouth. Jeff sat back in the chair and looked me in the eye; he opened his mouth and I could see the pool of spunk sitting there. I tried to move forward to get at the spunk but Alan's strong hands held me back.

"Oh no Felicity; you don't get all the goodies today," whispered Alan. As he said this Jeff swallowed and the spunk was gone.

"That was so good Felicity," intoned Jeff, "If you're a good girl you might get the next load."

Suddenly it was over; the boys stood up got dressed and left. I couldn't believe they were actually going until I heard the door slam shut. I sat there stunned. I packed away my pretty clothes and returned to my normal persona. Oh well! Until the next time.

wylite
wylite
24 Followers