Felicitations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she either had naturally pink hair or she dyed her pussy too.

"Oh!" Darla stopped suddenly, seeing the pair of them in the process of robbing her blind. She laughed tipsily, kicking off her high heels. "Are you, uh, robbing me?"

"Uh-huh," Felicity said, her symbiote rippling over her.

"Are you gonna ravish me too?" Darla asked hopefully.

Taking a cue from Felicity, Felicia unzipped her catsuit a ways, letting her breasts bound forward to press at the edges of the opening. Unzipped to the waist, Darla could see the inner slopes of Felicia's cleavage, the pale undersides—almost, but not quite, the nipples. "If you want."

Darla laughed and took off her sunglasses, which had been on crooked to begin with. "That'd beawesome. And the least you can do after taking all my stuff. Lately, I've just had time to have lesbian sex with my BFF MJ. It's great—going shopping together, doing Vogue spreads, writing songs for her movies, double-teaming black guys... but Red, see, she isn't part of a set..."

"Felicia," Felicity said, smiling at her friend as she walked toward Darla. "Let's help our friend out of her wet clothes."

"Wha?" Darla asked. "My clothes aren't wet..."

"They're going to be soon enough," Felicia said. "Since you're not wearing panties..."

"Oh whoa!"

Felicia wiggled out of her catsuit, while Felicity simply withdrew the symbiote to her arms and legs, giving her the appearance of wearing opera gloves and sheer black stockings. They went toward Darla, but she backed up, shaking her head firmly.

"I can do it!" she said with a drunk's stubborn dignity, twisting around and dropping her arms so her coat slid off. She laughed again, stepping and tripping over it, but staying upright. The two Black Cats licked their lips as they watched her undress, her body as firm and lush underneath as it had always been teased to be. "We can all do it..."

"Nice tits," Felicity said, helping Darla sit down on a chaise lounge. Felicia sat down on the other side of her. "I think as good as ours, 'sis."

"My twins are as good as the twins's!" Darla laughed, looking over them, their nude bodies so much like her own, sensual, sinful. She felt a surge of anticipation sweep through her, imagining the lips of Felicia's pussy pressed tightly against her own—top or bottom. Or both. There were two of them, after all. She really liked that there were two of them.

"Felicia, you're my guest. Why don't you go first?" Felicity offered, her breasts revealing her excitement—flesh flushed, nipples swollen. "I think I'll just watch for a while."

"I think I'll give you something to watch," Felicia said, taking Darla's pink hair and using it to guide her down to her pussy. She lifted a long, statuesque leg, resting it on Felicity's shoulder to part her thighs, revealing her sex, wide open, her pelvis wiggling with the pleasure she anticipated so hard she could actually feel some of it.

"I've never seen a white pussy before," Darla gaped as her face drew near to it, feeling its warmth, smelling its flavor. Her tongue crossed her lips reflexively, catching a taste of it. All of a sudden, she sobered. She needed this. She needed this desperately. She touched her lips to Felicia's labia like they were meant to go together.

"Ah!" Felicia keened lowly, thrusting herself up to the offered kiss. "That's it—use your tongue—lick my clit—andsuck!" She was practically vibrating as she merged her hot cunt with Darla's mouth.

Darla gave it all she had, darting her tongue in and out on the pussy that was virtually suffocating her, it was so close. She wanted to memorize the taste so she'd know if Felicity's taste was the same. She certainly hoped it would be. Felicia tasted so good...

"Use your fingers," Felicity suggested, pushing down on Darla's face so she was pressed harder to Felicia's cunt. Darla did, resting her hands on the naked flesh that surrounded her face, caressing Felicia's sides, her thighs, letting her hands linger on the clenching ass.

Felicity pressed herself to Darla's back, snaking her hands underneath her, to the firm yet soft belly, then upward, to Darla's tender breasts. She grasped them, squeezing softly, enjoying her own anticipation almost as much as she was the foreplay. Her hands brushed over Darla's cunt.

Darla moaned, the honeyed scent of Felicia's pussy filling her nostrils. She sucked hard, wanting more, wanting thetasteto be as strong as the smell. She moved a hand from Felicia's ass, putting it instead on her groin, a finger running in and out, keeping pace with her tongue.

"Yessss," Felicia moaned. "Eat me, finger me..." She bucked and twisted, throwing her head against the arm of the chaise lounge, squirming to open her pussy wider for more of Darla's tongue.

Even as Darla was caressing and fondling Felicia, Felicity was lightly spreading the tender lips of her pussy, another slender finger sinking shallowly into the bright pink of her open snatch. Darla stirred, gasping hard, trying to suck in air but there was only Felicia's strong scent. She tried to concentrate on licking and sucking Felicia, using her fingers and tongue, but now Felicity's finger was withdrawing, slowly wiggling its way out of Darla's searing cunt.

Felicity laughed gleefully, tracing the soft skin of Darla's most private places, from the very bottom of Darla's labia, over the tightly tensed perineum, between the rolling hills of her buttocks, to the puckered gateway between them. She gently trailed her fingertips over the opening, circling it before pushing abruptly inside, sliding in as deep as she could.

Darla moaned and came a little, feeling herself suddenly slick, suddenlywet,deep inside where only she could feel. Then Felicia grabbed the back of her head and pulled her even tighter to her cunt, making Darla work her mouth harder, lapping her tongue around and inside, pump with her fingers just as fingers were being pumped into her ass. They were all heaving heavily, feeling their orgasms and that of others coming, wondering which of them would explode first.

"Mmm, this kitten knows what to do with her cream!" Felicia crooned. "You have got one wonderfulfuckingtongue!"

She closed her eyes and rushed towards her peak, enjoying being the final link in this daisy chain. Relaxing while her two lovers literally went and fucked themselves.

Felicity reamed her fingers in and out of Darla's asshole, rubbing her clit with her other hand. She wished Felicia could see how Darla's hips churned rhythmically, fucking her fingers, trying to pump her way to orgasm. And the way Felicia's soft flesh yielded to Darla's hands... it was quite a sight.

Darla trembled, burying her face as deeply as possible into Felicia's cunt, as if trying to seek shelter in it from the pleasures she was feeling. She couldn't believe she was going to come so fast—or so hard. She thrust her tongue hotly into the gaping pussy, wanting to taste Felicia's orgasm directly from the source, but first the explosive suddenness of a climax rocked her entire body, breasts jiggling, hips rutting against pleasure that was mostly only in her inflamed senses. Felicity giggled, watching her fuck the air like there was a penis there to have gotten her off.

"Oh, no, baby—it was me."

Felicia was not idle. Holding Darla roughly by the hair, she ground her cunt into Darla's face until the waves of her orgasm had risen high enough to drown her. Then she murmured under her panting breath, all the dirty things she wanted to say but that might be to too kinky for her little bitch, her little whore. She was sure most people didn't know how affectionately she meant those words.

Now Felicity pulled Darla away from Felicia and down to her own needing cunt. "My turn," Felicity announced, locking her fingers in that famously pink hair, lifting her sex to burning lips. Without a word, Darla kissed and licked and sucked, barely noticing that Felicia was there too, sucking her from behind. There were far more important things. Like Felicity Hardy coming in her mouth.

Then Darla rose, her mouth messily lipsticked with the cream of both girls, strands of stray, pink hair clinging to the corners of her mouth. Her face was red and her breathing only slowly returned to normal. From the crown of her head to her curling toes, she felt like she was one big subwoofer, thudding and thumping. It was a good thing she was still horny, because there was no way she could've laid still just then.

"Just so you know," she said in her slowly thoughtful voice, "it's really uncool that you're robbing me. If I had a stun baton or something—"

"You'd what?" Felicia asked. "Let us fuck your ass with it?"

Darla thought about it. "Can you find me a baton?"

After what seemed like hours, the Hardy girls had had enough of passing Darla between them, eating her and being eaten, fingering her and being fingered, squirting on her and squirting on her some more.

She'd had enough too; passed out, only awake enough to moan for the last round, smiling happily as Felicity used her face to essentially masturbate. Then they released her, covered in their juices, licked clean of her own, her glossy wet face lost in a satiated smile.

"We should steal from her again," Felicia panted.

"We already got her anal virginity," Felicity replied. "What more do you want?"

12