Felicity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured another couple of buckets on the deck then went to get a towel.

I dried her the best I could then applied more sunscreen to her. I would kiss an area of skin then apply lotion, kiss, apply.

I started with her feet and worked my way up. Because of the rod holder and the strap I did not try to get to her inner thighs. I kissed my way up her sides but when my lips engulfed her tits Janice lost her strength and concentration so those kisses had to be much shorter than I wanted.

When I got to her lips I put upward pressure on the rod with my shoulder giving her a chance to rest her arms while we kissed.

Suddenly I felt the pressure lift. I jumped out of her way and told Janice to reel in like mad. Whatever it was had suddenly decided to come to the surface. I had enough of my wits with me to grab the camera and focus it so I could get Janice and the monster in the same shot of he jumped. He did and I snapped the picture.

I heard Janice gasp and I told her to keep reeling that he was going to jump again, he did and I got another picture. I was looking through the viewfinder and did not get a good look at the beast so I flipped the camera to video. I pressed the shutter button down on the camera and marveled at the scene.

His third and final jump showed me exactly what he was.

A mako shark, at least six feet long, probably over five hundred pounds

The line and the tip of the rod were ripped away by its final jump.

Janice sat stunned, unbelieving. She had held on to a primeval beast for over an hour.

I extricated her from the chair and hugged her. Her entire body trembled. She was covered in sweat. I led her below and slipped her into the shower, turned on the water and removed her bikini bottoms. She leaned against the wall and allowed the water to cascade over her. She would sob at times but I knew it was from the withdrawal of adrenalin.

I turned down a bunk then retrieved her from the shower, dried her off and led her to the bunk. I covered her and kissed her and told her to rest. She was asleep in seconds.

I decided to check on how the cowardly bassets were doing.

I could sense them around my feet and could hear their barking as the shark jumped the first two times. They had disappeared after the third jump which was high enough and close enough to the boat for them to see the monster clearly. I found them jammed together in a small space between coolers. I also found that I would need more buckets of seawater.

It took me a while to convince them that it was OK to come out. As I took the reel off the now useless rod the dogs stayed within a few inches of me. I prepared a second rod and reel for Janice then went to check on her, she was still sleeping.

I decided that any more action at that spot was unlikely and started the engine. Two boats were headed in my direction; apparently they had seen part of the great show. I headed in the direction they had come from, a small non-navigable pass that was one of my favorite spots. Most fishermen went there to catch redfish and most were disappointed. I went there to catch flounder and was rarely disappointed. I thought that since Janice had just hooked a king, a barracuda, and a mako, flounders would be a more peaceful pursuit.

I anchored in shallow water a few feet to the east of the pass.

I went to check on Janice. She was stirring uncomfortably, mostly awake. Her discomfort stemmed from being wedged between bassets.

I asked her how she felt then kissed her. I had begun to worry about the delay in her answer when it occurred to me that I had not stopped kissing her. When I managed to stop she said she felt tired but fine.

I said to her that it was lunchtime and that some food might perk her up. I kissed her again then forced myself to leave her on the bunk and go to the galley. I had prepared the parts of a nice chicken and avocado salad and in less than five minutes I had it assembled. After I placed the bowls on the table I called for her.

When Janice made her appearance my jaw dropped.

She was nude.

I thought that maybe she did not realize it but then saw that she was blushing from head to toe.

I remembered taking her to the shower and rinsing her bikini bottoms. I was so concerned for her well being that it had not registered to me that when I guided her to the bunk that she was naked.

She sat at the table acting as if being nude for my benefit was normal. By the time we finished our lunch we had stopped blushing.

Her cell phone rang and a conversation with her eldest daughter Lucy ensued. Janice apologized for forgetting something and promised she would be there. She looked at me and asked how long would it take us to get back. I said ninety minutes knowing full well it could be less than an hour.

I was not going to give up my time with her without a fight.

Janice said to her daughter that she would be there on time.

"Where am I? On a boat, naked. I'll fill you in later. Bye," were her last words on the phone.

I laughed thinking about what her daughter's reaction would be to her last statement. Janice was giggling.

"I need to be home and ready by five. If you can get us back by three I can be ready. I forgot I had volunteered my house and my assistance for my granddaughters best friends birthday party. I hope you are not mad or disappointed."

"Mad? Of course not.

Disappointed? No, no don't worry about it.

Well OK, maybe a little.

OK, OK, maybe a lot.

Just be sure to tell your granddaughter not to make any more friends."

She stood and presented her naked body to me. After marveling at her beauty I closed the gap between us and kissed her. She was as reluctant as I was to break the kiss but it was about to cross over into the violently passionate range and we knew it would have to wait for another time.

After I got us on our way back she came up and stood between the wheel and me. She had put on her cover up but nothing else. She had not buttoned it up.

She said, "While we are on our way back lets go over the rules. First, slow the damn boat down. You are not the only one pissed at the turn of events. I was not done with you."

That was followed by a long deep kiss during which she took one of my hands and placed it on an exposed breast.

"That one likes it rough by the way", she said.

She pushed a leg of my shorts up completely exposing my very erect dick. She wrapped her hand around it and gave me another end of the world kiss.

"This is mine," she said as she began to play with my cock. "It will never wear a condom for me and it will never go into a pussy other than mine unless I put it in myself. This is the only cock I will ever allow near me.

We will probably never get married but the world will know we are a couple if they don't already. I am so crazy in love with you that the only reason I have not shot you is that I know you are as just much in love with me."

She let go of my dick as her arms went over my shoulders.

Her pussy and my cock said hello to each other then kissed.

Janice and I shared a dizzying kiss before she asked, "Any comments, rebuttals, restraining orders?"

My cock was parting her pussy lips by then. I had my hands on her ass pressing it towards me, my cock wanted in.

Eventually I answered, "I agree with everything except the part were we never get married."

"I did not say we would never get married," she said quietly then kissed me softly as her pussy slowly invited my cock in for a visit.

I sensed something and broke the kiss in time to notice the boat had veered into shallow water. I quickly corrected and got us back on course. My cock had slid out before complete penetration. It was very disappointed.

"You are a dangerous distraction," I said to her.

"I'll show you a dangerous distraction," she said as she slid down and swallowed my cock.

I must have groaned again because she looked up at me and said, "Oh, you haven't had any in a long time either I see."

Just as she was about to resume we saw that we were about to merge into some traffic and I reluctantly warned her.

Before standing up she gave my dick a sloppy kiss then put it back in my shorts.

When she stood she turned towards the bow and scooted her ass onto my chair, her butt pressing against my dick. She buttoned her top and told me she wanted to drive. I pointed out the area outside the pass where the boats were merging into single line before going into the bay.

"That is our exit," I said.

She had a nice touch, (at the wheel), and turned us at a nice pace. I looked over her shoulders and could see the swell of her breasts. Looking was now not nearly enough for me so I unbuttoned the first button and I put my hand into the blouse and caressed one of her soft yet firm breasts. Janice leaned back against me and told me that one liked feathery touches. I slid the palm of my hand softly and slowly over the nipple as I kissed Janice's neck.

As I looked up I noticed we were veering a bit from the line we needed to hold. Janice had her eyes closed.

"You sure you can you drive with your eyes closed?" I asked.

"If you want me to drive right you have to get your hand off my tit." She countered.

I gave her breast a squeeze then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Don't stop kissing me," she said so I didn't.

We were still at a leisurely pace so a few boats passed by us. One of them, a large cabin cruiser, was going just a bit faster than we were. I knew the boat and I knew that a dark haired woman in her thirties would soon flash her tits for me.

Over the years it had been a common occurrence. She had large natural tits and I enjoyed seeing them.

That time as she went by she held her top together with her hand. She seemed surprised to see a woman on my boat and appeared to be disappointed that she was not going to be able to show off for me.

Janice noticed her and was curious about the woman's facial expression.

"Old lover?" she asked.

"No, her name is Francesca but we have never met. She shows me her tits when she gets a chance. She saw you and decided not to do so today."

After a few moments Janice said, "Take over and catch up to them."

She went down to the deck and took a position on the same side as the cruiser. It took Francesca a few moments to see that we were positioning ourselves alongside. It took her another moment to spot Janice. I saw a sudden beaming smile from her and after a second or less her fabulous tits.

I looked at Janice and saw her open top waving in the breeze; she had unbuttoned it and was exposing herself to the brunette.

The woman was suddenly scanning around her then in a flash took off her bikini bottoms. Janice was nude under her top and the woman decided to match her nudity. That exchange ended when it was time to join the parade into the pass. I pulled back to a position behind their boat and Janice joined me at the wheel. The woman walked up to the bridge of her boat and stood behind her husband. Every time she looked back towards us Janice showed her a tit. The woman would then raise the back of her cover-up showing us her ass.

The episode ended when they turned towards the yacht club and we turned towards my canal. They blew kisses at each other.

By the time we tied up it was after three and Janice was in a rush for time. She could not find the bag she had put her going home clothes in and had just about panicked so I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear. She was slim and short enough that it fit her like a dress. I drew her to me during the five seconds between her top coming off and my shirt going over her body.

I grabbed her ass as I gave her a somewhat frantic kiss.

She grabbed my shorts covered dick, pulled me to her and gave me a very sexual kiss.

I allowed her to slip the shirt on then lifted the hem and touched her pussy for the first time, gently running a fingertip along her very wet pussy lips.

She moaned and pulled away from me saying," Not fair, not fair."

Soon after that she was on her way home.

I felt like screaming in joy. I had already admitted to myself that I had never been in love before in my life until Janice.

I was now asking myself how I managed to survive without her. I knew I had just had the best sex in my life that day and we had not even fucked.

I went back to the slip and took care of the fish and the boat while singing. I laughed at myself a bit over that since I can't carry a tune no matter how big the bucket.

I found her clothes bag on the bunk she had napped in. Janice had apparently started to get dressed after her shark induced nap but had decided to stay nude for me.

Very cool.

A grin overwhelmed my face as I took a shower, still singing.

I was drying myself as I walked into the kitchen for a drink.

I saw the dogs sharing the water bowl.

There were two dogs at the water bowl.

Janice had forgotten Harriet.

I laughed out loud causing both dogs to come to me with tails wagging. I knelt and petted both.

I told them we needed to crash a three-year-old kids birthday party.

I dressed nicely knowing I would be meeting Janice's oldest daughter for the first time.

On my way to her house I spotted a Toys store, parked in the shade, opened the moon roof and told the dogs I would be right back. I picked a smallish panda bear for the birthday girl.

Then I thought Janice's grandkid needed something from me as an introduction so I got her one.

I was suddenly afraid the other kids would feel left out so I bought all the panda bears the store had in the bin and two big kangaroos.

I made another stop for flowers and drove to the house.

It was an elegant place in the only upscale part of town. I squeezed my car between the driveway and a tree, gathered my loot and walked to the door.

Harriet led Sally.

A sea of munchkins admitted us into the house. I made a quick count and was happy to see I had enough bears.

Perfect.

The young mothers were curious and confused as to who I was but since I had brought the household dog with me they assumed I must be OK.

Any doubt about what or who I was vanished when Janice saw me. She sort of squealed softly in surprise then flashed me the best smile in greeting I had ever gotten.

I expected a somewhat formal hello but she hurried to me, placed a hand on my chest and gave me a "this is all the explanation all of you need" type of kiss.

I apologized for my intrusion and mentioned that she had forgotten a dog. In answer she gave me a smile and another kiss.

By then the kids had noticed my bags. I gave the flowers to Janice with another kiss then asked if the presents had been opened.

The kids said yes and Janice nodded. I asked for the birthday girl, she was an adorable little redhead named Sammy, and I gave her a panda and wished her a happy birthday. Then I asked for the girl whose incredible grandmother had let them use the house for a party.

A miniature copy of Janice stepped up. Her name I knew was Jamie. I gave her a panda then I asked the kids to say thank you to Jamie for using the house. All the kids said, "Thank you Jamie," and most of them hugged her.

All the kids could see that my bag was still full and stayed by my side. I looked into the bag and gasped in surprise,

"This thing is full of bears."

The kids cheered and I gave each of them a bear.

After they each had one I wondered aloud if it was fair that the birthday girl got the same gift that everybody else had.

"No," I answered out loud and pulled one of the big kangaroos from the bag and handed it Sammy.

The kangaroos had a pouch and in the pouch was a smaller kangaroo, a joey.

As the kids gathered around Sammy to see it I motioned Jamie to me, I placed my fingers before my lips as a sign of secrecy and handed her the other kangaroo, still in the bag.

She quickly handed it to her mother then ran back to me for a hug.

I no longer had a bag so in a flash I ceased to be the center of the party. I looked at Janice and I saw a tear form in her eye.

She mouthed the words, "I love you," to me.

I was transfixed. My smile was so big I was afraid I would pull a facial muscle.

Her daughter took the flowers out of her mother's arms, gave them to a redheaded friend telling her to put them in water, then hurried her mother out of the room.

I knew Janice was going to be under intense interrogation so I sat on the floor with the dogs and kids and enjoyed the party.

While she was talking to me from the sofa one of the young mother's bent down low enough to show me her boobs. Another kept her knees apart enough that from my position on the floor I could see her panties. She left the sofa briefly and assumed the same seat on her return. She was no longer wearing panties.

My son had once remarked that it was strange how he got more offers from women right after he acquired a girlfriend than at any other time. I wondered if this was what he meant.

The kid and dog action all around me allowed me to turn away from the sofa without hurting the young ladies feelings. Jamie stayed next to or on me for most of the time. She appeared to be claiming her ownership of me.

As the party went on, one of the kids asked Jamie if I was her grandpa.

Jamie said, "Yesh."

I was stunned. In a flash I had acquired the prettiest little girl in the world as a granddaughter.

Three-year olds do not have checks and balances in their minds. She apparently needed a grandpa, knew that the first requirement of grandpa-hood was a relationship with grandma, and voila, there I was for her.

When I turned to look for them her mother and grandmother were right behind me. Rather than correct Jamie her mother Lucy was grinning while her grandmother Janice seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Eventually the guests left and I joined Janice and Lucy at the door to say goodbye. The young mother that had shown me her tits thanked me for being the hit of the party. Her hand rested on my chest, a fingertip pressing my nipple. She was close enough that had I looked down I was sure I would see her tits. I did not look down.

The one that showed me her pussy gave me a hug that included her thighs pressing against mine. I then helped the mother of the birthday girl, Charlene, carry Sammy's loot to the car and she gave me a big sloppy kiss on the lips as she said thanks. Her hug lasted a while. But then again so did Sammy's.

I returned to the house and joined Janice and Lucy in the clean up. Jamie went to sleep on the sofa between two dogs that were never allowed on furniture.

Lucy had her mother's face and hair but was taller and somehow just bigger although nowhere close to overweight. She moved like an athlete.

She and her mother carried on rapid-fire conversations ranging from her classes, to Jamie, to her husband, (who apparently was an asshole).

Lucy confirmed in passing that my general lack of awareness in some things was intact. She commented to her mother that half the women at the party had offered me a fuck. Janice said that she did see that and noted that only one of them was single.

I was afraid to be proud of that. I had thought that the young ladies were just having fun with an old guy. I had apparently also completely missed the overtures of at least two young ladies.

After we finished the cleanup Lucy came to me and gave me a very nice hug and kiss.

"Mom told me not to push my tits into you so I am. She is worried because mine are bigger."

Lucy got a swat on the butt for that remark as her mother walked past but did not back away.

She kissed my cheek and whispered, "Mom cried when she told me how much she was in love with you. I still can't believe she was naked on your boat."

She grinned and kissed my lips softly.