Felicity Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"Why did they do that?"

"The first one was in Vegas. They never felt married after that one so they had a normal wedding at home that followed family tradition. Now they feel married."

By this point in our conversation Helen was astride my hips and my cock was buried in her pussy. She was undulating her hips around it.

"I assume you have not fucked him since."

"No. In fact the last two days I stayed with him we did not fuck although we continued to masturbate for each other. Mom told me I could masturbate for him anytime I wished to show off but I have not done that yet. Probably never will. I now love him as a father."

"How long ago was this?"

"Almost two years ago. Any strange sex stories in your biography?"

"Sort of, I lost my virginity at a funeral. A distant relative and I were assigned to host the wake room one night. Neither one of us knew the lady in the casket other than by name. Nobody was at the chapel except my cousin and me when a storm hit and took out the lights. We cuddled together, then kissed, then fondled each other until we found ourselves fucking in a pew with a dead woman in the same room."

"Kinky. How was it?"

"The first fuck was embarrassing for me. I fumbled everything and ejaculated too soon. My cousin knew what to do and spent the next hour teaching me everything I needed to know about sex but was afraid to ask. She taught me how to treat tits, how to eat pussy and showed me there was more than one position to fuck. I was very proud when I took her to a few nice orgasms."

"I take it you did not get caught."

"No, even though we tempted fate. We kept fucking for a while after the lights came back on. We had just gotten dressed when the funeral home manager came back to lock up the chapel. Funny thing, we had both forgotten we were not alone in the room. I thanked her as we kissed and groped each other outside her hotel room door before she went in and said hello to her husband."

"She was married? How old were you? How old was she?"

"Yes, she was married, I was eighteen and she was thirty-five. The next day she told me that I had gotten her so horny outside her door that as soon as she got in the room she immediately demanded her husband fuck her. She also told me her husband was glad to hear I had been an honor student for her. I was stunned when I heard that and she just nodded to confirm I heard it right. We have not seen each other since."

My story and my cock sent Helen into a world-class orgasm. My cock decided it was all good and filled her pussy with cum.

Helen's body was again draped over mine, her hands behind my head, her lips pressed against my neck. My hands were caressing her ass while I kissed her hair.

It crossed my mind that she would be a perfect girlfriend for me, if she were not a lesbian. I loved being with her; I loved her out front personality. I wondered if she had ever told a lie.

I slid my hands up her back and pressed her to my chest. Her nipples were still hard. I caressed her from the back of her neck to her ass and kissed her forehead. She raised her head and kissed my lips then returned her lips to my neck.

"Is it time for Kim-Son?" she asked.

"Whenever you are ready," I said.

"We need a shower first."

"We certainly do."

I again carried her to the shower while she held her position with her arms and lips on my neck and her legs around my body. She had already become my favorite burden in the world. Our shower featured a lot of caresses and a lot of kisses. Once we simply embraced and allowed the water to cascade on us for a few minutes as we simply held on tightly to each other.

Eventually we dressed, pigged out at the Vietnamese restaurant and talked. Helen was very perceptive and pointed out a couple that were apparently ending their relationship that night. She predicted that they would eventually see it was a mistake and go back together. Helen said that whatever the reason for their split it was not because the no longer loved each other.

I studied them for a while and had to agree with Helen's opinion. She later pointed out a couple that was part of a large group that did not realize they were already in love. It took me a few seconds to figure out which two and when I told Helen my guess she gave me a fierce kiss.

I am a very perceptive person myself but I had not seen either of those until she brought them up. But by then all of my senses were already overloaded with Helen.

I loved her voice, I loved her stories, and I loved her green eyes. I loved that she would sometimes interrupt herself in mid sentence and kiss me then finish the sentence she had started as if there had not been an interruption.

Before dinner ended I had accepted the fact that I had big a problem. In my eyes Helen had gone from cute pixie weekend fuck to becoming the most amazing woman I had ever met.

I expected to be hurt but had already decided not to put up any defenses, I was going to treasure our time together no matter what.

It was nearly nine in the evening when we left the restaurant. I let her drive my car and she took us to the lesbian nightclub she had previously showed me.

She walked up to a lady that seemed to be security and hugged her. The woman appeared to be startled at seeing her but almost immediately returned Helen's hug with a big kiss. Helen said something into the woman's ear and pointed to me. The woman's face showed great surprise before again kissing Helen.

Helen grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor and kept me there until I needed a beer.

I noted I was not the only guy there by far and further noted I was not the only one accompanied by a lady. However my guess was that the majority of the men in the place were most likely gay. It was an interesting mix of people and wondered what Helen had done to get herself thrown out.

Helen and I had our second beer of the night by the back bar and I watched as several women walked up to Helen and gave her big kisses.

I was also amused by the stunned look on their faces when Helen told them she was with me.

We left after our beer and I noted on the way out that there was now a long line of women waiting to get in. Many waved at Helen. Apparently I was out with a legend.

Helen drove us to a strip club in a large shopping area across the freeway from a mall. She kissed the two female police officers at the door then led me to a corner at the back and told me I had to stay there.

She then disappeared into the crowd.

That was when I noticed that the audience was all female and so were the dancers. It was a lesbian strip club. I wondered why it had never crossed my mind that there would be such places.

I looked around and I was shocked to realize I was the only guy there. Weird, lots of guys in a lesbian nightclub and no guys in a strip club. Strange world indeed.

Helen returned holding the hand of a nearly naked Japanese woman she introduced as Cindy and they both asked me to follow them. I soon found myself going up a set of stairs that ended in the control room for the lights.

Helen pointed at a unit and said, "This thing does not work. When you told me the name of your company I knew I had heard it before and while we were dancing I remembered.

I have no idea if you would know anything about this particular thingy but I hoped that maybe...."

I had already removed the control panel and saw the usual problem with that model. It was a motion tracker; it was supposed to follow a designated moving object with a camera. It was perfect for concert venues since a spotlight could be easily added to the camera.

The problem was that the wires for the unit when there was a spotlight attached were too long and would get caught in the tracking arm. I asked the ladies for any tape and as soon as I had the cable out of the way I re-booted the machine.

As I sat and fiddled with the program I did notice that Helen was making full use of Cindy's body, one hand was working on a tit and the other was inside her G-string. Cindy had her eyes closed as she leaned back on Helen who was in turn nibbling on Cindy's neck.

I then remembered what Jana had said to Helen on the phone and realized that this was that Cindy and this was that club.

I allowed their kiss to linger before I cleared my throat to get their attention

"Will it work?" Cindy asked me somewhat breathlessly. Helen's hand was still inside Cindy's g-string.

"Yes, I just need a target, I assume it is supposed to follow the dancer."

They both nodded and as I waited for the next dancer I heard a deep moan. Helen had apparently made peace with Cindy.

The DJ started new music and announced the next performer. It was Inga.

I looked at Cindy and she nodded. I turned the unit on and noted it also controlled the house lights. They went off and Inga had all the light in the joint on her. The crowd roared their approval. Helen gave me a ferocious kiss. Cindy gave me and Helen passionate kisses then went down the stairs.

Helen took off her jeans and panties, took my cock out of my slacks, sat over it and fucked me hard until her orgasmic scream almost drowned the stage music. She stayed on my lap and kissed me lovingly for a while then got up and dressed. She kissed my cock then put it back in my pants.

"I will take care of that later," she said.

"I can't believe what I just did. Had we been caught that would have shut down this place permanently and that mob downstairs would have ripped me to shreds. You are a bad influence on me. Thanks."

She demurely sat on my lap and before she kissed me she ran a finger between my lips, the finger that had been in Cindy's pussy.

Cindy interrupted our kiss and said, "We need some light in the club area. The women are getting bold with each other down there. Can you control that from here?"

"It is part of its program. It may take a minute to find it and someone needs to relay to me when I have the lights at the level needed."

"Helen you stay at the top of the stairs and I will relay to you up or down," Cindy said.

I soon had things how she wanted and saved it. Helen led me downstairs but before we made it out the door nearly nude Inga, Jana, and Cindy gave me passionate kisses. One of them gave my cock a squeeze.

As she drove us back to my place Helen told me about the club and explained that Cindy's husband owned it. She also told me that most of the dancers were amateurs, including Inga and Cindy herself.

Helen said, "The rules for females dancing for females are either less strict or mostly ignored and the place is perfect for hunting pussy. Believe it or not most of the women there are straight, but most can also be talked into some pussy. I love straight pussy."

I said, "If you like you can drop me off, take my car and go back there. However, I would need to find you in bed with me when I wake up in the morning."

Helen looked at me like I was a recent immigrant from Neptune.

"I have no interest in pussy tonight. I want you. Your cock has a good chance to be the first such disgusting object in my mouth ever. I want a sixty-nine. I want you to kiss me a lot. I want to be in your arms when I fall asleep, I want at least two good fucks before I have to go home tomorrow. I want your cell number on my speed dial in case of emergency," she ranted.

"Yes ma'am," I said not even trying to control my happy grin.

Much to my surprise she took my load in her mouth and swallowed.

Much to her surprise I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Much to both our surprise my cock was hard again before we finished our long kisses and we had a long, slow, loving fuck.

She again fell asleep draped over my body.

I realized that the feel of her body on mine as she slept would end that night. I had to work hard to keep my emotions in check.

The next morning she used a lot of my mouthwash before we got in the shower. She again brushed our teeth but with a bit less clowning around on her part. She did not brush my eyebrows. Neither of us had any toothpaste foam in our mouths when our after brushing kiss ended.

As soon as we were back in bed I covered her body with mine and started a hard fuck that I kept going until she had a loud orgasm. I then turned us over and she took over the fuck but at a much gentler pace. We kissed a lot. We talked.

"I was surprised you let me cum in your mouth last night," I said.

"I did not see the point of doing half the experiment. It was just as disgusting as I feared."

"So you are adding it to the "what was I thinking" file."

"No, I am glad I did that for you. I had a nice orgasm as you began to flood my mouth so that helped distract me. I will admit that I was surprised by the fact that I liked the feel of your cock in my mouth."

"I was very pleased with the feel of my cock in your mouth. You already knew I love your pussy in my mouth."

"I was shocked when you kissed me. I was stunned by how pornographic that was. I was ecstatic when we could fuck before we stopped the kissing. I doubt any woman ever experienced as fantastic a first blowjob as I did."

With that statement she got serious about the fuck and we again reached our primary goal together.

We cuddled and rested then dressed and went down for breakfast. Afterward we just strolled around hand in hand.

"Most of my masturbations are with my fingers," she said out of the clear blue. "I have nice toys but I seldom use them. What I am trying to tell you is that you don't need to fuck me a second time today like I demanded last night. My pussy is a bit sore. You have already fucked me more times than I have been fucked in my entire life and probably for a hundred times the time. I will give you another blowjob if you like."

I kissed her softly as I absorbed her revelations and said, "In that case lets go to the symphony concert this afternoon."

"I don't have anything to wear to it, my clothes are at Inga's house and we would not make it there and back in time."

"In that case lets go shopping for a dress."

"She chose a very nice green sundress and we dressed at my home with just some minor incidents involving her tits. We walked to the symphony hall.

She surprised me by leading me straight to the VIP room and jumping into the arms of a tall brunette and kissing her.

"This is Edie, a cousin. She is slumming this afternoon and is playing with the symphony today," she said to me.

"This is Roger," she said to Edie.

Edie must have seen or known something because instead of shaking my hand she kissed me on the cheek.

"I though you were coming last night with Jana and Inga," Edie said to Helen.

"I was, umm, distracted last night. We did see them later. I am here on Roger's tickets today. Where is Allen?"

"At the opera house. The mezzo he adores is performing in the matinee. It is the alternate cast today."

"I hear the triangle choir. Break a leg. Love you," Helen said to Edie."

Edie kissed Helen on the lips then kissed my cheek as she patted my shoulder. On the way out Helen stuck her tongue out at the symphony conductor who immediately pretended to chase after her to strangle her as Helen pretended to run away.

Apparently there was a lot to Helen I did not know.

The symphony was playing some very popular works that day so our choice of seats had been limited. Helen wanted front orchestra seats anyway, which are too close to see the entire orchestra but are very close to the violins. I soon saw why she wanted those seats.

She made eye contact with a second violinist and ran her tongue between her lips. The woman tried to frown around her grin, which sent Helen into giggles.

A viola player looked at Helen with a thinly disguised look of want. I recognized her as one of the women that had come up to kiss her at the lesbian club. Helen nodded in her direction and blew her a kiss.

I was sure it had nothing to do with me but I somehow I knew the viola player had already enjoyed Helen for the last time.

I did not feel the same thing about the violinist. I had the impression they liked playing together.

We spotted Edie as she spotted us. Helen pretended to be about to grab my cock then in a flourish picked up the program that was on my lap. I gave them my best major disappointed look, which brought giggles to both.

As he strode in the conductor gave Helen as stern a look as one can give while smiling.

During intermission Helen again led me to the VIP room and was immediately accosted by a tall striking blonde that said something to Helen in German. Helen answered in German and kissed the woman on the lips. The woman shook her head, kissed Helen on the lips then pulled her over to the conductor.

He looked down his nose at Helen and turned away so Helen immediately pinched his ass than ran behind me to hide.

The conductor did an excellent imperious look, said something in German and went to smooch some actual VIP's. The blonde lady said to me in English, "It's OK. He said he will kill her later."

Helen stepped out from behind me and kissed the blonde lady again and pretty much kissed her way back to our seats.

I was about to ask for an explanation when the conductor returned to the podium. He now had a big grin for Helen.

The concert was great. In my short stay in the city I had become a fan of the orchestra. I was sure they were the most underrated symphony orchestra in the country.

As we were filing out after the concert Edie caught up with us and grabbed Helen's hand. She was still in her working clothes and carried her violin case. She said, "Lets go to the opera house. We should be in time for the last act."

We hurried to the next block, went through the front of the opera house to the back building where the orchestra seats entrance was and rushed in. A tall old man readily accepted hugs from Edie and Helen in lieu of tickets.

His name tag read Byron and he was much taller than my six foot almost one. He told the ladies that, "James and Lucy, Wendy and Jim, and Ben and Janice are in the lounge. We started late. There were a lot of walk-up tickets sold and then there was some kind of problem that Allen was trying to figure out. We are just now getting to intermission."

We made our way to the backstage lounge where Edie and Helen were greeted by ferocious hugs from two tall redheaded guys that looked like brothers, and two older guys that looked like old time movie stars. Then they got hugs and kisses from two tall blondes that reminded me of Jana, and a redheaded woman in costume.

Helen introduced all of them to me and again she introduced me by just saying, "This is Roger."

The guys shook my hand with enthusiasm and the ladies hugged me and kissed my cheek. The older blonde took the redhead in costume aside and told her something. The costumed woman immediately came to me and I got one more hug and kiss.

Her name was Wendy and she was the wife of the guy that looked like the star of a WW II combat pilot movie. The other guy was the husband of the older blonde and looked like a star of a TV western.

Before I could spend much time trying to figure things out Helen asked Allen what kind of problem had cropped up. He said the tracking spot would not move. He had to shut it down.

"Is it a Mobieus?" she asked Allen.

He nodded yes and Helen looked at me in such a way that Allen thought I might be able to help. Allen immediately hurried me to the control room and I found myself face to console board with my nemesis. It was the model that doomed the company.

It was the same as the model I had been originally sent down to fix at the Musicals Venue three blocks away. It had taken me over three weeks to get that one to behave but my company folded before I could get to the one at the nearby rock concert venue. I did not know until that second that the opera venue had one too.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers