Felicity Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided coffee was good.

I left Sammy's kitchen with a cup and wandered over to Adrian's yard.

He said, "Paloma's security detail caught up with her and promptly lost her in the maze. My assistant Petra and her partner Sally are helping Naomi find Paloma again. I think that is where they went. Anyway, there is a feast of food in the kitchen, help yourself to it."

I felt that no one could hear us and the one that could read lips was cleared anyway so I asked Adrian how he had figured it out.

"Well the department of the treasury owns the house. It had been empty over a year before you moved in. Also several people told me someone had asked about me. But mostly Paloma told Martina who told me. And no we have not told anyone and neither have Sammy or Shawna."

"How did they know?"

"Shawna runs a background check on everyone that moves into our little paradise. The one thing that confused us was that you two seemed to be in love. Martina told us the love was real. You have a lot of friends protecting her."

Martina and Paloma were walking towards us each carrying a little redhead. They kissed us then handed us the girls, Leigh's twins. "Here, you chase them next, we are hungry," and went into the house.

Adrian and I were going to put them down and let them run some more but the girls were zonking out in our arms so we just held them as we walked to Sammy's yard.

Leigh walked past us and said, "Oh, what cute kids," and hurried on to Adrian's house. We began to look for Corey.

Corey and Roger were the only ones beside the General that already had Top Security clearances so I asked Adrian what it was they did.

"He invents face recognition cameras. Many are being used for security at military bases and airports. Corey is his engineer. By the way, your station has three of their cameras. Roger also owns the accounting agency I run.

There are actually three more people with Top Secret clearance in this town, Marie Chapman, Wendy, and Harry Morgan, the note holder for our Cloverleaf subdivision. And Paloma is not the only person being hid in town."

"Oh. Who?"

"We don't talk about that."

"Thank you."

He was momentarily confused by my reply but was soon laughing.

We found Corey and deposited his daughters on his lap then went to back to the other house for food.

Martina and I did not leave the house until all laps were empty and the tacos and burritos were gone.

Paloma had apparently memorized the layout of the yards and Martina's house by the time we left. She went to the bathroom by herself. She did not carry her cane all day.

As we got home Naomi caught up with us, she had pussy breath.

Paloma and I went to the back porch and as she cuddled to me said, "I loved our day. I had never been allowed to hold a child unless I was sitting until today but I had three kids in my arms this afternoon that Martina and I rescued from the maze. It has been a great day."

"Yes it has. I had a kid fall asleep on my shoulder while walking around holding her. A first for me."

"I am too old for us to have kids," she said sadly.

"It's OK, we would never be able to catch one. We could probably borrow one when we feel the need."

"Leigh's twins first."

"Or Helen's boy."

We laughed and kissed. Naomi came out with three glasses of wine and handed each of us one.

She said, "Adrian's assistant Petra told me Adrian really wants Paloma as his receptionist. Martina told him Paloma can easily tell when someone is hiding something and he wants her to help him in that."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost eight."

"We will know soon. It is already Sunday in Spain."

"How will we know what happened?" Naomi asked.

"Lets go to the station. We may be able to tap into the feed."

"I would rather wait until somebody gives us the final score except for the number of dead," Paloma said.

"Go ahead sir, we will be fine."

After kissing them I went to the front door as Jim was about to knock.

"Let's go, we are missing the show. I called your systems chief and he has the satellite feed and the marine comms captured."

We sped to the base and watched as three British Navy large interceptors and four Spanish boats surrounded the small passenger vessel. We heard someone say, "She is dead in the water."

We saw and heard nothing happen for about five minutes then saw a British ship close in.

"They must still be in International waters," Jim said.

"The British commander has invited two of the Spanish Navy ships to join them. The passenger ship is going to be boarded," someone said over the intercom.

"Five minutes later we heard, "Passenger down. Operation continues."

Twenty minutes later we saw activity all around. Boxes where being transferred to the British vessel, Twelve people were transferred to the Spanish boats, one on a stretcher all in handcuffs. Fifteen people were transferred to the British boat, all appeared to be women and children.

Two people went to the passenger vessel from a Spanish boat and we saw the British vessels head west and the passenger vessel and the Spanish boats head north. It was over.

Jim told my chief, "Thanks and remember you were not here and don't know if anything happened."

Jim then led me back outside and said, "It may be days before we hear what happened but we may also hear something by the morning."

I patted him on the back and asked, "Do you miss the excitement?"

"No, Wendy is excitement enough for me," he said with a laugh.

He drove me home and I told the waiting girls that, "It is over and several were taken away in cuffs. One was apparently shot but was well enough to cuss everyone around him.

The men were taken by the Spaniards and the women and children by the British. I hope that the guy doing all the complaining was the top guy they were looking for."

"When will we know," Naomi asked.

"Maybe tomorrow maybe never. I am hoping my former boss will call me and fill me in but that may be a while."

It was in fact twenty seconds. As Paloma and Naomi went to the back porch my phone rang.

My former boss said, "We have all of them. Everyone in their organization was on that boat including their families. The downfall of Gaddafi took any protection they had away. The illegal aliens on the boat were themselves.

The head of the organization was the only one injured and that was by his wife who shot him in the ass. He should have left his mistress at home. You are released of your protection duties and so is Rios but you may assign her to your station, you need a bilingual intelligence sailor."

"Sir, how long can we stay in the house?"

"Hell, we have owned it for years and you are the first ones to live in it. Take your time, I will give you a couple of months warning before you have to vacate. Tell the lady thanks for us."

"Yes sir. One question sir. What will happen to Felicia?"

"She is being relocated to a safe house in the Canary Islands."

"Thank you sir."

"Bye."

I grabbed a beer and joined the ladies on the porch. I waited for their kiss to end.

"Naomi, you are hereby released from your current duties as a security agent."

"But I..... Sir, thank you for the opportunity to serve. I apol.....

"Shhh, he has something else to say, Paloma told her.

Naomi had not noticed my small smile until then.

She wiped away a tear and sat attentively.

"It would be wise for you to call Petra and see if they can put you up for a few days. You are on official leave until next Wednesday then you will report to me and will be assigned to your new duty station on boat one."

Naomi flew out of the swing and landed on my lap and she just took my breath away with her kiss then was suddenly gone.

Paloma asked me politely to please sit with her on the swing.

I did smiling broadly.

"Does it mean our marriage is over?"

She could not see my smile. I took a short cut and gave her a long soft kiss.

"Was that a no?" she asked me with growing excitement.

"It is a no, not ever."

She hugged me and cried and laughed and kissed me then laughed again.

"When do we have to move?"

I had already grown uneasy on having an undetermined vacate order and already knew this was the town I was going to retire in so I had decided to buy a house.

"No deadline but get Martina to help you find out about the house across the street from hers and the onenext to us. And tell her you need a part time job, maybe a receptionist somewhere. We will need the money."

Paloma resumed laughing and crying and kissing me.

Naomi came back and said; "Petra and Sally volunteered to put me up but they had agreed they would not have sex with others in their own house.

I told them that would not work for me. I will need more time to find a place if you don't mind."

"How did they react when you told them you would not be moving in with them?" Paloma asked.

"They were very happy, I think they may want me as much as I want them."

I said. "Paloma and Martina are going to try to find a house for us on Monday. Join them and see if there is anything out there for you too. You can stay here until the boss says they need it.

"Now. Tell us what happened in the Mediterranean." Paloma said.

"The bad guys were forced out of Libya and were on the boat, all of them, including the mastermind and owner. They were the illegal aliens. The Spanish Navy participated in the operation and took all of the men and their boat. The British took all the women and children. Apparently your former friend gave them the same information you gave us.

"She is not my former friend, she is a sister. We lost our father."

"Then you will be glad to hear she is now in a safe house in the Canary Islands."

"Can you find her?"

"No. I can ask that she be given a phone number. I will get you a disposable phone but don't get your hopes up, the probable answer will be no."

"Try please."

" I will."

On Monday I had a routine day at work and when I got home found Martina and Paloma talking about the house next door.

Martina said, "They were con artists and put a down payment on the house as it was being finished. They began to use the address as their home but never lived there. They sold the house three times until a realtor caught on. It took over a year to get through the lawsuits and criminal case but the builders just put it back on sale so it must have been settled."

"What about the two bedroom house across the street from you?" I asked.

"Sold last week."

"Who is the realtor for the builders?"

"Amanda MacDuff, Helens mother. She is at Helens house babysitting.

We all walked over there and after telling Paloma how beautiful she was she told us the deal on the house and she confirmed everything Martina had told us except she added that the investors wanted a quick deal.

I asked her how much and she said that she had been authorized to give discounts for almost everything and we qualified as armed forces and handicapped so we were eligible for the biggest two.

She told me the price. "I will buy it," I said.

"I will come by your house tomorrow night with the papers. Your new house is the mirror image of the government one. Everything on your left now will be on your right and your yard gates now leads to Corey and Leigh and the twins.

Give me your military ID, I will make a copy of it then give it back. Your wife's name is Paloma?"

"Actually it is Alicia. Paloma is her middle name."

"I am not a fan of Alicia," Paloma said.

"I will use the initial A.

Military do not need any money up front. I will have keys for you tomorrow night.

Without thinking I kissed her. She seemed to have been expecting it. Paloma and Martina ravished her, which for a straight woman she enjoyed very much.

Paloma said to Naomi, "I hope you caught Amanda's line about trading two townhouses for the two bedroom. It means she will soon have two townhouses to sell."

"Yes, I did. I doubt I make enough money to qualify. I will check anyway when she has them ready.

Naomi took Paloma to work the next two days.

On Friday Adrian said he needed her eight to five every day and he could pick her up and bring her home. Paloma had a full time job.

Naomi pointed out that Paloma was gorgeous, sexy, friendly and blind. She requested that her duty hours be amended so she could remain her chauffeur. Her boat was out from nine until four.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Thank you."

The following Saturday the furniture company delivered our furniture and Naomi set up the kitchen like the one we had. Paloma was helping Martina with children's hour.

Adrian, Corey, Sammy and Roger helped with the boxes and in less than an hour we locked up the old house and now lived in the new.

The guys, Naomi and I walked to Martina's house and helped with the child wrangling.

On Sunday we went to Sammy's house and watched football, drank beer, and ate good food until our women came for us. Paloma came in just as naked as the others, took my hand and walked out with me. Leigh and Helen were naked too. I saw several get on bikes and pedal away naked.

On our way to our house Paloma took my cock out and held it instead of holding my hand. It was ready for her when we got home.

It turned out to be the last such orgy, in Adrian's yard. The lesbian orgies continued in Wendy's younger sister Mo's yard for Paloma and Jana and Inga's pool for Naomi.

Five years later Paloma and I revisited the small plaza where we met on a trip to Spain with Adrian and Martina. Paloma's long black hair had by then returned and I had bought a long white dress for her to wear on the same bench. Adrian took pictures of us and pictures of Martina and Paloma.

As we ate at a restaurant in Seville Paloma's cell phone rang, it was her disposable phone. It was Felicia.

Paloma went outside and laughed and cried for an hour. I went out and led her to a bench that was nearby and asked her to tell us when she was given the number.

"One hour ago," she said.

It took another five years but we did manage to go visit her.

Felicia would not be issued a passport.

Naomi was transferred to Florida but she decided she did not want to leave her Mom so she left the service.

We were happy to have our daughter home.

Then I was called back by the intelligence agency.