Felicity Ch. 27

Story Info
Doris and Larry.
5.2k words
4.86
13.7k
3

Part 28 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"I need a pussy right here," Larry said as he pointed directly at his face. He was naked on his back on the floor at his girlfriend Rita's apartment in a mini orgy with his friend Andy and his girlfriend Doris.

He was mildly surprised when it was Doris' pussy that was being lowered to his mouth but he did not hesitate eating it. He accepted all of her instructions and urgings until she had an orgasm.

It had been his first time to eat pussy and decided it was OK.

It was then that he noticed his girlfriend Rita was now fucking Andy with a strap-on. He mentally shrugged his shoulders and resumed eating pussy and got Doris to two more orgasms. By then he had decided that he liked eating pussy.

Doris slid her pussy down his body and slid his cock into her.

Rita was now fucking Andy's ass hard. He seemed to be enjoying it very much.

Larry worried about what Andy would think about he fucking Doris but decided he had no case to be jealous since Rita was pounding his butt.

Doris' fifth cum triggered his first. He then did something he had always wanted to do. He wrapped Doris in his arms holding her tightly to him and kissed her passionately.

Doris reacted to it like she had just been given an unexpected fabulous gift and rained kisses on him.

Rita had never allowed him to do that. She did not cuddle.

As soon as Doris rolled off him Rita stopped fucking Andy and dove for Doris' cum filled pussy.

After catching his breath Larry went to the kitchen to get a coke. Andy was there and asked him if he ever got the same treatment from Rita.

"No, she has asked but I have not been curious enough. I take it you like it."

"A lot more than expected"

Larry had kept secret that he had been fucked by guys before. All had payed for the privilege.

He wondered if Andy was gay.

The two couples had been friends since their last meeting with their parole officer and their counselor, mostly because all four were nerds.

They were angry and disrespectful nerds that had been smacked down all their lives. They were each other's only friends, or rather their only companions.

Andy and he had fucked both girls but it had mostly been Larry and Rita and Doris and Andy. It was likely because of their height; Larry was the tallest so he ended up with the tallest girl, Rita.

Larry took a chance and asked Andy to stay with Rita that night. He was going home.

"Will you walk Doris home for me?"

"If she doesn't want to stay, sure."

Five minutes later Larry had dressed and waved at Andy and Rita and then began to walk away. Doris followed him.

"Andy told me you were walking me home. Have you switched girlfriends?"

"I don't know. He told me he likes how Rita plays so I told him to stay if he wanted to. I expected you to stay too."

"Oh, sorry."

"No, no. My favorite part of tonight was with you," Larry quickly said. "If we just accidentally traded girls I am happy with that."

She gave him a big grin, took his hand in hers then followed him into his apartment. He fixed them both a snack and a soft drink and kissed.

Neither spoke as they became nude.

They went to bed and she sucked his cock back to hardness then straddled him, sank her pussy over his cock, and gave him a long kiss.

"I had always thought we had the wrong partner. Rita is mostly gay and I love a nice cock in my pussy. Don't say anything to anyone but Andy's cock is not reliable and he will not eat pussy.

You do know your cock is bigger than his; it feels very nice in me.

You have a new girlfriend."

Her fuck was long and slow. Her kisses were deep and passionate.

If he had not cum in her before he would not have lasted very long. He also knew she had lied to him. She did that a lot with everyone except their chef.

Doris began to cum about every five minutes. He knew the first was faked but the rest were real. Doris was apparently very surprised by his stamina.

After twenty minutes she increased her speed and began to cum every two minutes or so. Six minutes later she was fucked out.

He had not cum.

She rested for a few minutes as she kissed him then slid down his body until his cock was in her mouth.

"Tell me how you like it," she said.

"Slowly," he said.

"Tell me just before," she said.

He did but she ignored his warning and took his cum in her mouth.

They walked to the bathroom together and he expected her to spit it out but learned she had swallowed.

He kissed her then offered his toothbrush to her.

She giggled and said he had done that backwards, brush first then kiss. Before she brushed he kissed her again.

She moaned.

"You are my first by the way, the first in my mouth, the first to cum in my mouth, and the first to swallow. Keep giving me multiple orgasms and you will get more blowjobs."

"I will always try to give you multiple orgasms and you do not need to give me blowjobs."

She was stunned; she suddenly knew she had made a mistake. He knew she had lied to him. She kissed him and left the bathroom.

According to Andy she was sucking him off often. He wondered why she had claimed he was the first. Maybe she understood she had lost Andy and did not want to be alone.

After he brushed he was happy to see she was in his bed even if she appeared to be asleep. He cuddled to her and kissed her shoulder.

"Did Andy tell you I sucked him off?"

"I am fine with that, you were a couple."

"But you think I lied to you."

He did not answer. He did kiss her shoulder again.

Her face showed chagrin, which was soon followed by a very sad smile. She knew she had fucked up.

"I apologize. I know all guys love blowjobs and want to be the first to cum in a girl's mouth. Andy is no different and he was not my first. I will leave in the morning and you will not be bothered by me again."

He rolled her over to face him. He gave her a soft kiss and said, "I have been lied to all my life and you have been too. Let's just promise to never lie to each other and see where it leads us."

"What? You want to stick with me?"

"Until one of us gets sick of the other. We work the same shift at the same place so getting away from each other may be difficult. But you are the cutest girl I know so why not give it a try?"

Her smile for him was hesitant at first but she saw he was serious. With a brilliant smile she said, "OK but lets not fall in love. That would be messy."

"Agreed, fuck buddies would be great. Maybe a little more. No, strike that."

"A little more would be nice."

She kissed him and turned away from him as she wrapped his arm around her. He softly caressed a tit.

The next morning was a Saturday. Neither was in a hurry to do anything so they cuddled, took a shower, then went back to bed and fucked.

They were cuddling when she said, "Lets rent kayaks and go fishing."

He looked at her as if she was crazy. Andy had complained about her "fishing fetish" and had never gone out with her.

He saw she expected him to decline.

Larry said, "OK.

"

She was genuinely elated and jumped on him and buried his face with kisses.

After she loaned him one of her fishing rods they got sub sandwiches and cokes. They rented kayaks and paddled into the bay. For a while they followed a large stingray until they saw a school of spotted sea trout. They each caught several but kept only one each.

Unaware of their witnesses they laughed and kissed often. They were the only ones on their planet.

One of their witnesses however was their chef. She was at a bay front restaurant where her daughter was assistant manager.

She asked her husband, "You think they are in love?"

"Absolutely," her husband said.

When her daughter came by she asked her the same question and got the same reply.

"I hope it sticks," she added.

"It's likely their time," her Mom said. "Both work for me and have been crazy for each other for a while but had no clue. They are both rescued kids that have done very well. Michelle is going to go crazy when I tell her."

Larry went to Doris' apartment with her and in her kitchen they prepared the fish just as they did at work and ate them with some rice and carrots.

Larry had been in her apartment before and had always liked her decor. It was a cheerful place in contrast with his, Andy or Rita's place. The only thing Larry had on his walls was his diploma from culinary school. The other two had blank walls.

Doris had her culinary school diploma and some interesting wildlife prints including a big photo of a whale surfacing amid three kayakers. Larry knew that two of the three people in the photo lived in town but he did not know them.

After dinner they cleaned up the dishes and took a quick shower. It was quick because she had an orgasm in less than two minutes after he began to eat her pussy.

They returned to bed and he fucked her tenderly until they enjoyed simultaneous orgasms. They slept with arms and legs entangled for an hour or so.

He was eating her pussy as she awoke.

After an intense orgasm she tried to suck his cock but he stopped her and said, "Let's go dancing."

She was again drowning him in kisses.

He thought she had already surpassed the number of kisses he had received his entire life.

Larry went home to dress but came back ten minutes later with clothes on hangers and a box.

She smiled at him and said, "Damn good idea."

She then saw he had brought his work uniform.

"Fucking great idea," she said and kissed him hard.

They did not work until Tuesday.

As they went past their restaurant they noticed that there was a dance exhibition in progress. They had heard the boss did that but had never seen it so they stopped and watched as she and her husband heated the place up with a Cha-cha.

As they applauded their boss ran to them and kissed each cheek.

"I am happy to see you two have come to your senses."

Their boss was quickly in the midst of fans so they took the escalator upstairs. Larry and Doris wondered how she would have known they had started dating.

They were unaware they were holding hands and had done so all day.

As he paid their cover charge somebody asked them if they worked in the kitchen downstairs. They said yes and soon had VIP passes. They got their entry fee back.

They danced for hours, made new friends. They shared with others their panic when an order for empanadillas came on their chefs first day but with her guidance they made them anyway.

They were exhausted well before closing time so they went to her place and made love.

They agreed it was the best date either had ever been on.

They agreed it was the best day they could remember ever having in their lives.

They thought it would be prudent if they stopped there.

They went to the long pier on Sunday and fished. He caught a small shark but cut his line before lifting it out of the water. Doris looked at him quizzically and he explained, "We don't want the tourist to realize they are swimming with sharks."

She gave him a long kiss.

Doris caught a flounder big enough for both of their dinners, they went home and cleaned the fish then put it in a marinade Larry had prepared. As the fish marinated they showered then made love.

That coupling lasted longer than all their others combined as they gave themselves to each other.

Had anyone been watching they would have confirmed they were madly in love with each other.

That they were in love never entered their minds.

Both however loved the flounder, they could taste the spices of the marinade and Larry had added a sumptuous sauce.

After they ate they cleaned up the kitchen, then fucked.

Well, it began as a fuck but by the end they were making love.

Neither had noticed that for all through two days not as much as five minutes had elapsed between kisses. Many others had.

On Monday Rita came to see him at his apartment and told him that Andy had moved in with her. She asked if he was OK with that. He smiled and kissed her then said, "As long as you don't hurt him too much."

"She laughed and said, "It is only pretend hurt. It really turns us both on."

When Rita left Doris came out of the bathroom and said, "There are other lies I need to confess to you. Andy's cock works well just not for very long. He does eat pussy.

My cums came when he ate my pussy after he ejaculated in me. I think he likes the taste of cum. When I gave him blowjobs I kept his cum in my mouth and he would sweep it out with his tongue."

"Did you like that?"

"You know, this telling the truth thing is tough. I have always lied to people when they showed interest in me.

Yes, I liked it. When you were filling my mouth I wanted you to do it but I worried how you would react so I swallowed, which really was a first for me. I was very surprised when you kissed me twice before I brushed my teeth."

"Did Rita fuck you with the strap-on?"

"Yes, often. Did she fuck you with it?"

"No but I knew she wanted to. She is an impatient lover; she wants her orgasms but does not appear to get any from her thingy. Weird." he said.

She gave him a kiss that may have revealed too much. Larry loved the kiss but broke it off before she did, he did not want to reveal too much.

They eventually remembered that they were in his apartment because he was moving in with her and resumed packing.

Two months later they moved out of the apartment complex and rented a town house that was bigger then their apartments combined and a much better kitchen. I was also much more quiet.

It cost them less than their apartments combined did and a lot less in electricity. Their available spending money increased by more than their last raise did/

It made financial sense but neither thought of that for long, they like being a couple and both wanted better for the other.

They got a new bed.

But soon both were afraid it had been a mistake. No one they had ever cared for in their life had stayed. They knew that if the other left them it would be the most painful loss they would ever have.

It took her first night of her period to calm her fears, he kissed and hugged her often and turned down all her offers of blowjobs and ass fucks. He hugged and kissed her and made her as comfortable as possible for the duration.

When her period ended she just ravished him continuously for the next two days.

He had decided he loved going fishing with her. She had accepted that he really did.

She loved to see him fly his model airplane and cried when she crashed it. He fixed it and helped her control it through a successful flight. She was very proud of herself.

He helped her when she decided to buy her own plane.

She helped him buy his own fishing rod.

They were both looking for reasons things could not possibly work between them. They had spent every minute of every day together for six months. They knew everything about each other.

Larry was a drunk but had not had a sip of alcohol in three years.

Doris had lied to everyone telling them what she thought they wanted to hear. She had fucked both of her last foster parents the day she became eighteen. They put her out six weeks later.

After he became eighteen he fucked his last foster Mom regularly. Her husband knew and sometimes watched. When he began to caress his ass while fucking the wife he left.

Each had lived in a car for a year. Each had turned tricks for money. Both confessed to not minding that too much. Both learned homosexuals paid better. He learned not to mind sucking cocks or ass fucks with condoms.

Whatever each revealed about their past was forgiven and forgotten.

Neither lied to the other.

They made friends together, their new friends were couples, straight and gay.

He became a better dancer. She allowed him to rest between them, sometimes.

She got him to take out the trash without having to ask him. He got her to squeeze the tube of toothpaste from the bottom and to put the cap back on.

They fucked and made love every day except when she was suffering through her period. He continued to kiss and hold her.

He also continued to stop her from performing favors until she growled, "I want this!" as she gripped his cock. He allowed that blowjob.

She was continually reminding herself he was a nerd more interested in creating the perfect sauce than anything else, except maybe loving her.

He reminded himself of her passion for fishing, for the sea, for deep frying fish. For making sure he knew he was loved.

Six months after they moved in together their inertia was nudged when after work their chef asked if they had told each other how much they were loved.

Neither spoke until they were in the shower. He looked at her and saw the water cascade down her face as her blonde hair plastered itself over it. He saw her smallish tits redirect the stream of water to his toes. He saw her blonde pubic hair seemingly shine with its own light.

He saw the way she looked at him.

She saw his gawky body; full of muscles no one else had kissed. She saw the perennially un-kept blonde hair that she would hang onto as he loved her pussy. She saw the beautiful full cock.

She saw how he was looking at her.

They kissed. "I love you," each said.

Each understood what they were hearing and saying was the truth.

They embraced.

She sobbed for a while as he kissed her softly.

The shower hid his tears but Doris felt them. She hugged him to her with all her might.

They left the shower. After they dried each other off they sat on their love seat and just stared at each other and kissed.

Doris then got her phone and called their chef. She got voice mail and said, "Hi, this is Doris. Thank you chef. Larry and I understand. We love you."

She hung up and Larry said, "We need to get married, I'm pregnant."

"Oh, no. I was so careful. Wait. Is there another reason you think we should get married?"

"Well, it is such a small thing."

"Tell me."

"I love you."

She overwhelmed him with kisses then said, "I'll think about it," then resumed her kiss assault.

The phone rang and Doris saw that the chef was calling back.

She answered with, "The lunatic told me I needed to marry him because he's pregnant. I think he just trapped me into this."

Doris paused until the chef stopped laughing then Martina said, "You must do the honorable thing. Come on over now. We will discuss the terms."

"We will be right there."

"The chef asked us to go to her house?" Larry asked incredulously.

"Yes. Now."

The chef introduced them to her husband Adrian and a redhead named Wendy, the most popular and celebrated woman in town. Adrian and Wendy seemed to know all about them.

The chef told them that they were Wendy's next project.

The two were too overwhelmed to say anything including asking "What project?"

Wendy asked, "Neither of you have parents?"

Both shook their head no.

To Doris she asked, "Do you have anyone that could walk you down the aisle?"

Again Doris shook her head no.

"The good looking man there will handle that job. Do you have a maid of honor and bridesmaids in mind?"

Both suddenly realized that Wendy's project was their wedding.

Again Doris shook her head no. She looked like she may burst into tears.

Their chef hugged her and said, "Everyone you need is or will shortly be in this house. They will be the exact people you would have chosen anyway. Neither of you is alone."

The chef kissed Doris and she burst into tears. The redhead hugged and kissed her too.

The chef's husband Adrian led Larry to the patio and offered him a beer. Larry timidly said, "If you have a coke..."

He soon had a coke in his hand and sat with him in his patio.

"My wife has been very impressed with the two of you for a while. She knows both of you went from foster home to foster home. She knows you waited on tables to pay your own way through culinary school. She knows you were at the top of your classes. She knows both of you used to have run-ins with authorities often.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12