Felicity Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did notice that Ellie and my daughter spent time in animated conversation punctuated by a kiss or two. I was happy to see they liked each other.

About an hour later the place had become very crowded so Ellie and I decided to leave.

I eventually found Andrea and we headed towards the hotel to drop off Ellie but when I got out to walk her inside she took the car keys out of my hand and gave them to Andrea.

My daughter seemed to have expected it. She kissed Ellie on the lips and then me then drove off. Ellie took my hand and led us to her room.

Ellie said, "We need to shower first. Help me with the zipper. We have the room through tomorrow night so we do not need to get up early."

After many liberties were taken with each other's body in the shower we dried and went to bed. She opened her arms and legs for me and I kissed her as she guided my cock into her pussy. It was a tight fit but eventually I was all the way in.

I sensed a fuck might be too uncomfortable for her at that moment so I kissed her lips then kissed my way to her smallish but perfectly shaped tits as I withdrew my cock out of her pussy.

I slid down and began kissing her inner thighs and pussy before I began to work on her clit. Within seconds after contact with her magic button she had an orgasm then had another ten minutes later.

I kissed my way back up to her and again slid my cock into her pussy; there was little resistance now.

I loved the combination sigh and groan she gifted to me.

I made love to her slowly taking strokes long enough to have my cock completely emerge before plunging back in; she had a very nice orgasm accompanied by a deep moan.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over. She seemed, surprised, unsure of herself. I raised myself on my elbows and began sucking and nibbling her tits. She began the fuck slowly but was soon trying to fuck me to Moorea. Suddenly she could not breathe and her chest became covered with goose bumps then groaned loudly and sobbed.

I felt her pussy trying to strangle my cock and I erupted. Ellie was trembling in my arms, apparently trying to get off me but her pussy was not done with my cock.

Slowly her trembling stopped. Her sobs stopped and she could now catch her breath. When she was breathing normally I kissed her and wrapped her in my arms.

We fell asleep.

She was awake when I got up to pee the next morning. I used the hotel mouthwash before returning to bed.

"Are you OK?' she asked.

"Absolutely. Are you OK?"

"No I'm not OK! You took me where I have never been before and I just knew I was going to die then I decided it would be OK to die but I wanted the orgasm first but when the orgasm began I just knew I would die during the orgasm then everything went blank.

The next thing I remember you were asleep and I was still on top of you with your cock inside of me. I had another orgasm then went back to sleep with your cock still inside me."

Apparently she really liked our fuck.

I kissed her softly as I caressed her tits. I maneuvered her over my body and she slid my cock back into her.

We talked.

"That was the best sex in my life by a factor of a million. Thank you for making love to me. Thank you for fucking my brains out."

"Actually when you lost your mind you were doing the fucking. It was easily my best sex too.

By the way you scared me almost as much as you scared yourself. I think we should just work on normal passionate sex instead of otherworldly sex for a while. We likely both need complete physicals anyway"

"Yeah, you are right. I don't have the energy for that now anyway. This is a good rhythm, you can climax at anytime, I don't think I can."

"This is good sex, lovemaking. Go until it feels uncomfortable to you then we will go find breakfast."

"Deal."

She fucked us for about ten minutes then Ellie had a gentle orgasm. We fucked for another three minutes then she stopped.

"I am getting a little sore," she said.

"Stop but just stay there, your pussy needs to get used to my dick. How long has it been since you had sex with a man?"

"Twelve years."

"Wow. Don't you have any toys?"

"My finger and shower-head are it. That monster I got at your party last week would have been fine but I already knew we would fuck. But you are right, I need to get used to your cock in me. It feels good right now."

We kissed.

"When can you go to Bora Bora?" she asked.

"Spring break. Will it be our honeymoon?"

"Yes, I think so. Would you mind?"

"No, not at all. How many days of vacation do you get each year?"

"Thirty, I have accumulated well over two hundred. I take it you like to travel."

"Yes but I have been putting off some destinations until I had someone to travel with."

"Like where?"

"Paris, Venice, Vienna, Seville, and Bora Bora. A few more."

"You will have company for those you mentioned. One per year OK?"

"Not really, but I have places I want to go that I assume you would not want to."

"Like where?"

Machu Pichu, the Amazon, Kenya, Puerto Rico, back to Costa Rica, a few more."

"Hold off on Puerto Rico and Costa Rica as long as you can, I want to go there too."

"Do you have any days off for Christmas?"

"Yeah, from Christmas Eve through New Years Day."

"That is long enough for either of the last two. Are you ready to go?"

"I don't have a passport."

"Puerto Rico it is then. A passport must be your first task on Monday. You will need one for Bora Bora and that is just over two months from now. It is going to be a close call as it is."

We kissed. In the following silence we reviewed out conversation in our minds and realized we had just agreed to marry.

Neither of us had any qualms about that; we were fine with the decision.

We kissed some more.

My cock was still erect and still in her pussy. Both reminded us of that so I turned us over then put her legs on my shoulder. I took two long slow strokes and she moaned so I stopped.

"No, no, no, don't stop, don't stop."

I resumed the fuck with long slow thrusts. I again allowed my cock to kiss her pussy lips each time before plunging back in. She groaned into a deep orgasm and my cock erupted into her.

After allowing her legs to fall off my shoulders I rolled us to our sides and kissed.

We were still in that position when we heard the door open, a gasp, and then the door closed. We smiled at each other.

"We need to take a shower, eat breakfast then shop for a ring," she said.

"I'm glad I have a part time job, you have already cost me a fortune."

"Hmm, I have a confession to make. Except for the bank form those were not real documents I had you sign. I just wanted to know if it was me or my money you wanted."

"I take it you have money."

"Yes."

"In that case I want both, minimum of a thousand dollars a month in salary and a travel allowance triple that. I also want naked dancing girls to bring me my coffee in the morning. Ow!"

That last demand got me my butt slapped. To prevent further attacks I embraced her and kissed her.

"How long have you been in love with me?" she asked.

"About a year."

"And if I had not made the first move I would still be waiting?"

"Probably."

"You couldn't tell I wanted you to talk to me, keep me company, love me?"

"Well no and lately you seemed to be mad at me for some reason."

"I was not mad, I was furious when I realized you loved me but still would not make a move. I have been in love with you for as long as you have been in love with me. I am still furious and it will cost you a thousand carat diamond for that."

"Sorry, you were too important to me to risk rejection."

She smiled and kissed me then said, "Well, OK. A hundred carat diamond ring."

We kissed, dressed and after a nice breakfast in the hotel we went in search of a diamond. Our quest took us to a small coastal town called Felicity that had a somewhat famous jewelry designer. One of Ellie's girlfriends had raved about the artist when she showed off her rings.

At the jewelers Ellie fell in love with one of the first three choices almost immediately although she looked at nine before going back to the first screen. The ring had an only one-carat diamond, but the diamond was surrounded by rubies. I put it on my credit card.

The ring would be ready after New Years the woman said. She was going to Vegas the day after Christmas to visit with friends and watch her favorite band play. She invited us to join them and before I could demure Ellie accepted.

"How do we get tickets to the show, what day is everyone going to be there, which hotel?" I asked.

I was stunned to hear that the flight and the tickets were free and the Bellagio had a discounted set of rooms.

She then had her assistant take Ellie aside to measure her ring size.

The woman whispered to me, "You know, the wedding bands can be ready before we go. Vegas has nice wedding chapels so if you get the urge...."

"Please bring them with you."

She nodded then added, "There is a second plane to Vegas two days after we go and it has several empty seats. Anyone you can think of that you would want at the wedding?"

"Maybe eight people. She probably has at least that many."

"No need for names yet but I will need a confirmed number by next Friday, two days before Christmas.

"You will have it. I love you."

"Are you talking to me or my magnificent tits?"

"Them too."

After our fingers were measured Ellie and I kissed the woman on the lips, both of our kisses to her were well past prudent. She seemed to be very happy with them. Her name was Wendy.

"See you Friday of next week," she said.

We looked around the town for a while and had lunch at a seafood restaurant downtown. Their swordfish with sauce was amazing. We then went to the resort and had mojitos as we stared at the sea.

"This is a very nice town. We should come back some weekend," Ellie said and I agreed.

We drove back to the city and had dinner at the big Vietnamese restaurant then spent the night fucking and making love. She plunged into another otherworldly orgasm as I was making soft, slow love to her. She was out before I had finished emptying my cock in her pussy.

I loved that.

She took me home the next morning and my daughter greeted her with a firm embrace and kiss on the lips. They walked into my patio and held hands and as Andrea showed her my potted jungle I fixed us breakfast.

After breakfast I told Andrea that Ellie and I were going to Vegas the following week. "We are going to...."

I did not have a chance to finish as she squealed and covered Ellie and me with kisses. Apparently she had assumed Ellie and I were getting married and approved.

Ellie looked at me expecting to correct her and when I didn't she squealed and kissed me passionately.

Andrea, Fay, l Lara, Angie and Mandy were absolutely agog by the concert but only mildly surprised by the wedding.

Ellie's mother and mine were very surprised by both. Ellie's best friend at work, her maid of honor and former lover Alexis, was stunned by everything but especially by being Ellie's maid of honor at her wedding.

My best male friend and best man was relieved, he had been the one to introduce me to my first wife. He had been my best man then too.

Ellie and I stayed in Vegas a week and so did Andrea and our mothers. We saw a different show each night and I gave them a hundred dollars gambling money each day. Andrea was four hundred dollars ahead on the second day and stopped gambling but took my hundred dollars for the next three days. Ellie had lost three hundred when she quit but also took two hundred from me. Our Mom's came out even for the week. They did not give me the first hundred back.

I did not gamble.

I was surprised to see Fay and Lara on our plane back home, I thought they had already left. They were holding hands. They had stayed the entire week too.

She blushed when I nodded to them and more so when Ellie kissed her lips.

Lara whispered to me, "Thanks for convincing her to let go, I have been in love with her for years."

I kissed both and Andrea decided she needed to kiss Lara too then kissed Fay again. She had known Fay all her life.

Andrea was in shock when a tall blonde named Ruthie came back to congratulate us. Before moving on the tall woman whispered into Andrea's ear then kissed her lips.

"What did she say?" Ellie asked.

"That it's a secret."

When we landed a couple of Andrea's new friends asked her to spend a couple of days in town and she did. Apparently lesbian sex happened often. Andrea stayed for four days.

The following week Ellie told me I needed to go to her bank and get my debit card and I did. I did not check on the balance at that time.

Our trip to Bora Bora was paid for so I had no problems covering the incidental expenses. We had an over water cabin and spent all our time in the water or in the bed except for meals.

We learned that fucking in the water cannot be rushed.

We learned that slow fucks in seawater were very enjoyable.

We learned that watching my cum curl its way from her pussy to the surface was cool.

We learned that it was especially enjoyable when another newlywed couple watched us fuck from their cabin.

It was June and I was on summer break and I had yet to allow Ellie to pay for anything while we were together. But my savings account had shriveled up after paying for the rings and Vegas shows. It was down to three thousand dollars so before we departed for Paris I checked my debit card balance.

She had deposited one hundred thousand dollars on January second and five thousand dollars a month since then to my account.

I had more money in the bank than I had ever had or would ever have on a teacher's salary.

She told me I was a consultant with her firm and had earned the hundred thousand check when thanks to me she proved a factory fire was arson by the owner and saved the insurance company many many millions. The five thousand a month was from her expense account as I was her science expert.

"That money is really so you will treat me like the queen I am."

I bought her a three-dollar tiara.

Ellie had lived in a luxury condo a lot bigger and much more expensive than mine but liked my patio home better so she moved in with me. Andrea lived with me too but was away at school most of the time.

Ellie got a bit carried away while shopping for her step-daughter's Christmas presents that next winter so I hid a few away for birthday presents and gave her a stern lecture about the greediness of children.

She kissed me and agreed I was right then took the presents I had hidden and put them back under the tree.

I gave Andrea a new Corolla on the following Christmas. Her Corolla was nine years old.

I gave Ellie a new Camry; her Camry was six years old.

Much to my surprise she gave me a new Camry even though mine was only eleven years old.

We spent our Christmas break in Costa Rica, the next spring break in Spain, June in Vienna and Prague, and late December in Puerto Rico. Even with extravagant spending, (for a teacher), when we returned from each trip at the end of the month I had more money than I did before we left.

Andrea graduated with honors and decided she wanted to go to gradate school. She still lived at home and we made sure she understood she always could. She had come home at each break and for summer vacation each year.

During our third summer as a family of three Ellie caught me with a tear in my eye.

I was forced to confess that it had just sunk into my brain that my wife and my daughter were truly mother and child.

She was stunned. She had no idea what to say or do until Andrea came in the room.

Ellie ordered me to, "Tell her what you just told me."

I did and we were all suddenly in tears hugging and kissing each other.

Every three-day weekend Ellie and I went to the small town of Felicity, Andrea had come with us although we seldom saw her once there. She had accumulated a large group of friends in the small town. So had Ellie and me.

Andrea lived with us until she finished her master's and got a teaching job in Felicity.

We had the best chicken soup and the best sweet wine, and the best empanadillas ever in that coastal town. We loved Andrea's friends.

Andrea gifted us with a granddaughter although she remained single. Neither Ellie nor I asked her about the father and her only comment about him was that he had great genes. Our granddaughter showed us he may have been Asian.

Our trip planning board still had seventeen destinations on it after five years so Ellie semi-retired from her law firm and took days off when I had days off. We could now take three trips each summer.

Our granddaughter's father miraculously appeared and we were all soon in Vegas for another wedding. Andrea confessed she had left him because he was younger than she.

I reminded her that her mother was two years older than me. Ellie punched me in the chest. She did not bother reminding her it was true for just three months each year.

Ellie and I loved our son-in-law soon after we met him.

Ten years after we married I still had not spent much of the money Ellie had deposited for me and I now had well over half a million dollars in my account. Ellie still had her millions so I retired early and she became an emeritus member of her firm and we moved to Felicity too. We now had two granddaughters.

The drive to the theater district was just over an hour by car or twenty minutes by air from the town's airport. We spent the nights in a downtown hotel in the city. Often friends made trips to the city with us.

We are both now in our early fifties but feel and act just as we did when we married. We were still very horny for each other.

No one we knew seemed to be getting older but all attributed that to being very happy with their lives.

Then we met some aliens and the town moved.

12