Felicity Ch. 54

Story Info
A Reconciliation.
2.3k words
4.62
13.1k
2

Part 55 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Dan and Patty were in a hotel in the city. They were in bed after the musical show they had attended, Wicked.

It was a fun show and his birthday present to her.

He had gotten the tickets before he learned she was cheating on him, before he cheated on her in revenge.

"Should we divorce?" Patty asked

."Do you want to marry him?" Dan asked.

"No, hell no. I admit it was fun but no fucking way. Thank you for not throwing a fit when you found out but I am beginning to think I would have appreciated it more if you had."

"Sorry, I was too stunned that night. Yes it did hurt me and I looked for payback but as soon as I had won the prize I lost interest."

"She still calls you."

"Sorry."

A period of silence went by until she said, "I do love you."

Dan turned to her and kissed her. "I love you. And no I don't want a divorce. I want things to go back like they were,"

"We are in our forties now. Empty nesters. We cheated, or rather I cheated and you got vengeance. We are not going back to the way we were."

"I know."

In the following silence each wondered if a divorce was the best solution, her affair still hurt him. Although his affair was justifiable it still hurt her.

"Am I pretty to you?"

"You are still the most beautiful woman I know."

"Even though I have gained ten pounds?"

"Especially because you gained ten pounds."

"My tits sag."

"I can hold them up for you anytime," he said as he lifted one and licked her nipple.

She giggled.

They were in such a good mood after their supposedly last date that they had gone to bed naked as had been their norm, but they had slept in separate beds the last five weeks.

Although each may had held a small hope for a last fuck neither had expected the other to touch them much less play.

He embraced her and kissed her again. She gave him a long loving kiss. His cock began to rise. He caressed a nipple. She kissed him again and ran her hand to his cock. She slid down his body and kissed it. He caressed her ass.

She slid his cock into her mouth and sucked him for a while; she noted his cock was just as beautiful as ever. She also noted that his cock was harder than it had been in years.

Without giving it a thought she slid up his body and sank his cock in her pussy. His was still the biggest cock to enter her.

She draped her body over his and pressed her tits to his chest.

"I hope you don't mind. I have really missed this."

"You may do that anytime and as often as you like."

He kissed her as he caressed her ass.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It was a stupid, self-centered thing for me to do. I know you will never trust me again but please give me a chance,"?she said as she choked on a sob as a tear ran down her cheek.

She had never considered apologizing or asking for another chance although she knew there would be no second chance unless she did. She didn't deserve him she thought.

That night as his date she had realized how much she wanted to remain his wife.

He asked himself if she was really crying.

He had not seen her ever cry except at their daughters wedding but those were tears of joy. That was a tear of anguish. He kissed it.

"You may have as many chances as you need. Just remember that I still get phone calls."

"Ouch," she said with a happy smile.

"FYI, he was not nearly as good as you in any way. I was caught in his flattery and attention at a time when you gave me neither. I should have known you were concentrating on work, trying to keep the company afloat. The light did not go on in my head until the company folded and you had to go elsewhere to work.

The good part is that I love our new town and you never have minded my pussy eating fetish."

After a few moments of silence she sighed and confessed, "It did hurt me a lot when you retaliated with your own affair.

I knew I had it coming but she is prettier and younger than me and I knew how good a lover you can be. I was afraid of her, afraid I would never get you back."

He did not say anything, just kissed her.

She began a slow, delicate fuck. She half expected him to stop her.

Instead he was soon fighting to keep it together. She briefly stopped to assist him in that and resumed when his crisis had passed.

It was fifteen minutes before her first orgasm hit. They kissed.

He coaxed her onto her back and slid down to her pussy. He decided he was not in a hurry so he kissed his way from thigh to thigh giving her pussy deep French kisses a he went by.

She had another orgasm.

He kissed his way to her tits and loved them gently then gently bit her nipple. As soon as his finger touched her clit she had another orgasm.

He slid up and slid his cock into her and kissed her with passion. He took very long and very slow strokes into her until she had another cum then he slid back down to her pussy and repeated the process.

As he fucked her the second time he increased the speed and force of his strokes until she began to have a train of cums.

He kissed her hard and filled her pussy with his ejaculate. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave him the most love filled kiss of their life.

He slid off her and pulled her to him in a spooning position. He kissed her neck and caressed her breasts.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he said.

Both slept well.

When he woke up that next Saturday morning she was sucking his dick.

"Good morning," she said after she noted he was awake.

She again straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy and sat up.

"What were your plans for today."

"Golf with Adrian as usual."

"Lets stay in The City a little longer. How about going dress shopping with me and fucking me in the dressing room."

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife."

"You changed her last night. You loved her and fucked her to her best night of sex ever. The woman with your cock in her pussy wants more and wants it in places we have never considered before. So suck it up.

Hey, damn good idea I just had."

She turned them to a sixty-nine and resumed sucking his cock. He found her clit and pressed his lips around it and did his own sucking.

She had an orgasm and he warned her of the one fast approaching him. She took it in her mouth and sucked him dry. She kept sucking him as his cock began to wilt so he took her clit for another ride.

She released his cock when she moaned through her second orgasm. He turned her around and she tried to direct his kiss to her cheek but he held her face and kissed her lips hard, tasting himself in her.

She groaned and slid her pussy over his cock. It was the most dramatic kiss either of them had ever shared.

She just lay on him for a while then said, "Wow.

"'Yes," he said

."Shower, coffee, shopping, fuck. Call Adrian and tell him you have a better offer." Then with a sudden look of concern added, "Please."

He joined her in the shower after the phone call and they soaped and rinsed each other then went to the couch naked. More than twenty years had passed since they had last done so.

They sat and drank coffee and kissed.

After they began a second cup of coffee he sank to the floor in front of her and kissed her pussy between sips. When he finished his cup he sucked her clit again. Her orgasm was immediate and hard. She put the cup down but on its side spilling what was left. She was pulling his head to her pussy forcefully.

As she staggered up after her strong orgasm he noted some of the coffee had soaked her ass. He licked it off.

She jumped on him and devoured him with kisses as they rolled on the carpet.

They wiped up the leather couch and made another pot of coffee.

They sat on the couch naked with legs intertwined and read the complimentary newspaper.

"Look baby, these two stores are direct competitors and one is having a sale and the other is not. The one with no sale will not be very busy especially as they open. We have the opportunity for a long fuck."

"We may need to wait a bit. I am completely out of bullets."

"OK, eleven thirty or so should still be safe. We can check-out first."

"What made you decide you wanted to suck me off?"

"I had never done so and you deserved the treat. What made you decide to kiss me afterward?"

"I wanted to be sure you knew I loved it."

"You could have just bought me a dress."

"If you think about it a dress would pale against the kiss."

She smiled and nodded in agreement. She sat on his lap and they kissed for several minutes.

"Lets go to the sports store and get good walking sneakers first," he said.

Her surprise was quickly replaced by her enthusiasm and after a long kiss they got up, packed up and checked-out. They went to a large sporting goods store and bought one hundred dollar sneakers, and socks, and shorts and t-shirts.

From there they went to the mall and found that the store she had targeted was nearly deserted. She walked to the ladies section, grabbed a dress and led him to the dressing rooms.

She quickly got naked, made him naked from the waist down, put her foot on a bench then pulled his cock into her.

Her adventure had her very horny and led her to a quick orgasm, but Dan was just getting into it so she put her hands on the bench and urged him to fuck her from behind, something they had seldom done and had not for more than ten years.

He had a quick orgasm himself as Pat was having her second.

He sat and she sat on his lap.

"That was very nice. I'm glad you talked me into it." She said and gave him a long kiss.

He softly slapped her naked butt and laughed then kissed her back.

She stood up and took a look at the dress she had brought in with her. On a whim she tried it on and he said, "Wow, you look great in that. Let's get it."

She kissed him and after he put his khaki shorts on he left the dressing room. Pat emerged a few moments later and they held hands to the register.

He took them to a restaurant by the bay for lunch and reminded each other why he sat to her left. Her left hand dropped to his crotch as they ate.

They walked the boardwalk for a bit then went home.

Her hand was on his crotch for most of the hour trip back to Felicity. That had been normal for many years. That was the first such caress in at least five years.

In their bedroom at home they took their clothes off and once again sat on a couch naked. They watched the early afternoon news then she complained she had eaten too much so he pulled her up and said, "Lets walk."

On the trail they did not pretend to be doing exercise. They strolled side by side holding hands and talked about their work, their friends, and their love for each other. It was the first time in their long relationship that their love had been the subject of conversation.

They did end up walking the entire one-mile trail around their cloverleaf and went home. They took a shower together and again sat naked on the couch and watched TV.

She had his cock hard before the late news began so they went to bed.

She did all the fucking that night and she fucked herself out.

His three orgasms in less than twenty-four hours had given him stamina and had made him less greedy. He had not cum.

"One for the morning," he thought.

It was not to be, twenty minutes later Pat had recovered and gave him the longest most loving blowjob in his life.

After swallowing she slid up his body, allowed his slowly wilting cock to slip into her, then gave him a lengthy kiss.

They each managed an "I love you" before falling asleep.

Each knew it was their best day in many years or possibly ever.

?Each was determined to make the next day better.

Walks around the neighborhood became normal routine. Three months later they had stretched the walk to three circuits. They lost weight, became stronger, healthier, and hungered for each other more intensely. She wanted him often and he learned to control his cock better.

Six months later their affairs had become inconsequential data.

Three months after that they renewed their vows and went on their second honeymoon.

It was not until then that his lover stopped calling.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers