Felicity Takes Charge

Story Info
Continuing degradation of vicar's wife.
1.9k words
4.31
118.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity looked at her two fuck partners, Robert her stepson was laying on the bed stroking his rigid cock, having been aroused by Felicity's fisting of Thelma. Thelma was sprawled half on half off the bed almost unconscious after the skilful sexual ministrations of her one time extremely prim and proper, ex-flatmate.

A wicked thought entered Felicity's head, she knew how she was going to extract some revenge on Thelma (or Tee as she used to be called in their college days, when Tee had helped two of their fellow students to give her a drug that, allowed them to rape her, both in her vagina and anus. Tee also took the photographs by which Bobby had blackmailed her into having sex with him. Not that she minded that particular aspect, after the mind-blowing sessions she had experienced over the past 3 days, it was the drug episode that annoyed her.

"Are you ready to play Bobby?" Fliss asked,

"As ever," came the reply, "What do you want to do?"

"Roll her over onto her belly then, use my nylons to tie Tee's hand to the bed-head and use her's to tie her legs to the foot of the bed." Fliss ordered. "Then work on Tee's pussy and arse slowly until I come back, I want her begging for a cock up her, by then."

So saying Fliss went and put on her dress and skirt and a coat that probably belonged to Thelma then left the room saying that she would be gone only a few minutes.

Once outside of the room Fliss went to the lift, used it to get to the ground floor and walked into the bar. She caught the eye of the bartender and beckoned him over. When he arrived at her table she asked him if he could get some time off at the same time letting him see her naked breasts through the open coat and blouse.

The barman Joe gulped and said that he would have a colleague cover for him if what he was looking at was on offer. Fliss told him with a laugh, that t it was and more if he was willing and able. Joe went back to the, spoke with an older lady and returned to Fliss' table. She rose and taking his arm directed him to the lift. Once the lift doors closed Joe pulled Fliss into his arms and began to kiss her, his tongue darting into her mouth and on noticing her eager response he slipped a hand under her skirt, up her bare thighs and reached her shaven cunt. Roughly he pushed a couple of fingers into her and thrust them as far as they could go in her until his palm crashed against her pubic mound. He then mashed his palm against her clitoris, causing waves of pleasure mixed with the pain brought about by his roughness.

"You want more like this, bitch," Joe growled.

"Oh yes," Felicity groaned, "Much more,"

Felicity reached down and caught hold of his thickening member outside of his pants. She was delighted to feel that it was very thick, seemed quite long and thought that it would be just what was wanted, for her planned revenge. By this time they had arrived on their floor, they exited the lift and walked to the room. Felicity warned Joe that there were other people in the room and to leave if he did not want to join in a great sex session. Joe paused and said.

"As long as it is straight, I'm game for anything with women."

Felicity assured him that even though there was a man called Robert in the room and a woman willingly tied to the bed. Joe would only be asked to fuck the two women, but she hoped that he was into anal fucking. She then explained about her revenge and why she had wanted him. Joe laughed at her explanation and said that he was more than willing to assist her.

Robert was still between Tee's legs, licking her anus and massaging her clitoris with a thumb, Tee was writhing on the bed, begging him,

"Stop Bobby, stop and fuck me, please, fuck me, stick your prick right up in me and make me cum, I want to feel you cum inside of me stop teasing."

Felicity brought Robert's attention to Joe, indicating that he was to say nothing. Joe was told to undress and Bobby to move under Tee and ram his prick deep into her cunt.

Tee was only too willing to have Bobby's stiff prick deep inside her cunt, when Bobby did not move at all, she tried to bring herself off by gyrating her hips only to be thwarted by Bobby moving in the same direction as her preventing the necessary friction between their sweating bodies. Tee cursed him for keeping up the teasing.

In the mean time, Joe and Felicity had removed their clothes and Fliss had dropped to her knees and began to lick his thickening prick. Her tongue travelled from the tip, glistening with a little drop of precum, down to his scrotum where, one at a time she took each of his swollen balls into her willing mouth, she then moved back up to the tip and opened her mouth allowing him to thrust his pole deep into the eager orifice. Though enjoying this experience, Fliss was careful to make sure that Joe was not driven too far, she would have loved to feel his sperm jetting into the back of her throat but had other plans for his engorged member. Whispering to him to keep quiet, she led him by his prick over to the bed.

Fliss then began to stroke the cheeks of Tee's arse and slipped a finger into her prick filled cunt so that she could use Tee's own pussy juices to lubricate Tee's anus. Fliss bent down and ran her tongue around the puckering moistened orifice, Tee moaned and surprisingly asked Fliss to stop because she was an anal virgin as the only time that she had tried it the pain had proved too much. Fliss smiled at that and continued rimming Tee's forbidden hole, every few seconds ramming her tongue into the tightly sphinctered orifice. In the meantime, Joe was maintaining his massive erection by slowly stoking his prick and then Fliss moved aside and indicated to him to start on her revenge.

Joe lost no time, he quickly knelt on the bed, aimed his cock at Tee's arse and pushed the tip into its. Entrance. Tee tightened her butt cheeks, but there was enough fluid around her hole to allow Joe to thrust his cock firmly all of the way in, right up to his balls. Tee's shrieks of pain were muffled by Fliss' moth as Fliss, anticipating the noise and gone to Tee's head and planted affirm kiss on her mouth so Tee's cries were heard only within the room. Bobby had guessed what was going to happen and as soon as Joe had penetrated Tee's anus he thrust his long thick prick as deep as it would go into Tee's dripping cunt.

Both Joe and Bobby began to plunge into Tee's orifices and Fliss pushed her head between Tee and Bobby and began to suck on Tee's nipples.

Initially Tee had felt only the pain but as her 3 rapists actions became synchronised she began to feel a hotness spreading from her belly, down her thighs, up to her heart, the sensual feeling was so intense she began to gasp for breath. She heard the voice of, to her, a stranger shout.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill your arse with cum bitch."

Bobby simultaneously cried that he was going to shoot his load of sperm deep into her belly.

When Tee felt the jets of come in both her arse and cunt she was engulfed by an orgasm like nothing she had ever experienced before and could not decide which had thrilled her the most, the prick that was pulsating up her arse or the one that was throbbing in her cunt.

Joe slid out of Tee and Fliss immediately took his still thick black cock into her mouth and began to clean it with her tongue, Bobby rolled out from under Tee and Fliss caught his prick and began to lick both of them until, to their surprise, they began to harden again. Bobby reached down and released Tee's hands, which allowed her to untie her own legs. She looked at Joe for the first time, so this is the man who raped my arse she thought, she was impressed by his gleaming black body and thick prick which was being mouthed by her friend Fliss, she moved off the bed and decided to clean herself up with a shower.

Fliss had been fascinated by Tee's reaction to her double fucking, Tee had really been turned on by it she thought and decided that she wanted the some of the same action. Immediately she thought of it, she felt her juice moistening her cunt and her heart beat faster, her throat seemed constricted and when she turned to Joe and said in a voice made harsh by the tightness in her chest.

"Come on Joe, I promise you a fuck so get on the bed and let me mount you,"

She then looked at Bobby and said to him,

"Once Joe is in me I want your prick into my arse and I want both of you to fuck me senseless."

Both men lost no time in fulfilling her commands and in no time at all, Fliss was grunting in rhythm to the pricks that were thrusting into her. She felt her body heat up and began to climax, like Tee she had never experienced such an intense feeling before and began to cry out,

"Yes, Yes, More, give me more cock make me cum, shoot your spunk into me."

Timed to match their fast and deep thrusts into her.

Fliss orgasmed with a wild cry her body jerking with the extreme rush of sensual pleasure engulfing her body. She had forgotten everything, her marriage her husband her church social friends, she was only aware of the two men and their pricks plunging into her violated body.

When at last she felt both of her lovers reach their climaxes and the hot fluids from their pricks jetted against the alls of her womb and rectum. She almost passed out with the pleasure.

Joe and Bobby rolled away, both men exhausted by the work that the two sex-mad bitches in heat had extracted from them, only to see Thelma, fresh from the shower, fall onto Felicity's body and using her mouth and tongue, clean up all of the globules of sperm that were running out of Fliss' openings. Fliss shuddered once more as Tee's tongue brought o another orgasm, something like an earthquake's aftershock, she later thought.

Joe then got showered and dressed as he had to leave to continue with his work and Felicity thought that she had better get back home to ensure that her staid husband did not suspect anything. She showered and dressed in her "proper" wife's clothes, kissed Tee goodbye and whispered to Bobby.

"You know when you fucked my last Friday, you took no precautions, what are we going to do if I am pregnant?"

Bobby smiled and said,

"But that is what my Father wanted me to do is that not right Dad?"

Turning to the recently opened door of the adjoining suite where to her horror Felicity's husband stood, his flaccid prick in his hand and fresh cum stains spreading down the leg of his trousers.