Fellow Travelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers

Her voice was hypnotic, soft yet dominant and controlled.

"Yes, Mistress Nancy, I do."

She reached into her briefcase and withdrew a leather thong, had him kiss it, then wrapped it around and between his balls, tying the ends tightly. Next came the three-inch wide posture collar with the locking clasp. Again, he was ordered to kiss it, then to bend so his forehead rested on her knee whiled she snapped and locked it closed. Finally, the leash. A kiss, then it was snapped onto his collar.

She had him change his position. "Just like our first time. Prostrate on the floor, your lips pressed to the toe of my shoe."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. I forgot. This position has been drummed into me."

"I understand, Alan, but if you're to become my slave there are a number of changes we have to make. Among them will be drumming new positions and obediences into you."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

She felt his lips pressing onto her toes through the leather of the shoe she'd been wearing since this morning and she reveled in it, reveled in her dominance and in his submission to her as she held the leash.

Nancy stood and led him on hands and knees to the bedroom where she stopped and sat on the stool at the vanity. "Put my suitcase on the bed, slave, open it for me then return here and remain kneeling up, palms open and forward, the backs of your hands pressed against your thighs and your eyes lowered."

"Yes, Mistress Nancy."

His eyes popped when he saw some of the travel bag's contents but he wisely said nothing, returning to her.

"Unzip me, Alan. I want to wear something more appropriate to your training." She put the leash's handle in his mouth and instructed he grip it there. He carefully found the zipper at the back of her dress and drew it downward. Nancy stood, allowing him to complete the task. Shrugging her shoulders, the dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. He paused for a moment, then took the initiative of picking it up, crawling to the closet, hanging it, and returning to her.

"Good boy," she said. "But I didn't make it clear at the outset so I will tell you now. Do nothing, absolutely nothing, without my specific command."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"That's alright, slave. Now that you know what I expect of you, don't presume anything. Just wait for my direction."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

Alan held his position, watching his Mistress - now clad only in bra, panties and heels - as she combed her hair. He loved the way her back arched as her hand moved. He loved the strain it put on her shoulders and, thus, the way her movements emphasized her round, full and exciting breasts in the bra. Mistress Nancy wasn't oblivious to what she was doing and how it impacted on him. She knew that just by doing this simple exercise she was building his excitement and, she admitted to herself, she loved these exhibitionistic facets of domination.

Reaching for the ends of the thong, Mistress grasped then tugged, saying, "By this time Sunday afternoon, you will have no doubt - if one existed - about who I am and what you are. Your only respites will come when we go out. But, even then, I expect you will be showing proper deference."

Alan winced and thanked his Mistress.

"Stay where you." She commanded, once more putting the leash in his mouth. Mistress Nancy stood, slipped out of her shoes, reached behind and unfastened her bra, dropped it on the floor and stepped out of her panties. She disrobed purposely in Alan's full view. Reaching into her suitcase, she extracted a black corset and put it on, taking care to let him see the fitting of her breasts into the cups. Next came the diaphanous black panties. Then she returned to the stool with stockings in her hand, sat and extended a leg.

"Put my stockings on for me, slave. Kiss my foot first, then begin."

Alan released the leash from his mouth, took Mistress Nancy's foot in his hands, kissed it, then accordioned the stocking into a small bundle with an opening. He eased it over her precious foot and began the rolling process up her leg. Mistress insisted on doing the garters herself. She knew the effect certain feminine movements had on men, and this was one of them. He reacted as she knew he would, staring as her fingers did their work.

She gently lowered her leg and offered the other. Alan again offered his worship, rolling the stocking slowly up, up, up. This time he stopped, looking to her to show his ability as a quick learner. Mistress looked at him sternly, then said: "Didn't I tell you not to presume anything, slave. Attach the garters."

Alan completed the task quickly, then resumed his upright kneeling position.

Mistress Nancy sent him crawling to her suitcase to retrieve her 5" black patent leather spikes. "Put them on me, slave. Do it gently."

The chore was easy. He loved the effect her high-heeled feet had on him.

"From now through the rest of our time together this weekend, slave, we will be involved in breaking your will and your resistance. Complete obedience will become second nature for you."

Extending her shoe, she whispered, "You may lick."

Alan put his tongue to work, listening as she continued, "I will sleep in the Mistress bedroom and you will be bound on the floor beside me. In fact, it's now time you were thoroughly restrained. Crawl back to my briefcase. Bring it to me. Stay on your hands and knees. In fact, stay on your hands and knees for the weekend, except when I give permission. Go. Hurry."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." * * * * *

Mistress Nancy shook out the small cat'o nine tails, taken from the briefcase, and ran the lashes lovingly through her fingers. "It's a pretty, yet effective device, Alan, for letting you know how much I care for you, how much I want to ensure you always do the right thing. If I was at the office now and you were under my supervision, we'd call this next phase in your training "experiential development". In any case, the result will be the same. Now, sweetheart, I want you to bend right down so your forehead touches the floor, that's it. Yes, stay on your knees. Good boy. Now, put your wrists behind your back. I'm going to restrain you, Alan, because this phase will be pure discipline and I don't want your hands getting in the way as I whip you."

Mistress Nancy used leather cuffs on his wrists, securing him tightly, and did the same with his ankles.

"Now, slave, it's time for your whipping. I'm going to be hard on you because we must establish what you can expect if you disobey. Be brave for me, Alan. I'm going to hurt you and you're going to cry. Give me your tears freely, sweetheart. I want them. Make them a gift to me. Show me your obedience and devotion. Beg me to whip and enslave you, Darling."

Mesmerized, he said, "Yes, Mistress Nancy. You're everything I've dreamed about. Please discipline me so I can be as close as I can to the perfect slave. Please make me feel pain so I can get closer to that ideal. Help me, Mistress, to be reliant on your kindnesses and cruelties knowing that for each I will become more and more adoring of you. Please whip me, Mistress."

"Very well, slave. You know I want you as my submissive. And because you've begged me so nicely, I will now discipline you. Prepare yourself for my whip." She walked forward, bent on one knee and put the whip's handle to his mouth. "Kiss it, Alan. Kiss the whip I'll be using to bring you further into submission."

In her other hand, she held the gag. When Alan had used his lips to show respect for the whip, Mistress let him see what she had. "Open your mouth, slave. You've got to be gagged. I don't want your neighbors to get the right idea." She laughed softly.

Alan lay bound and gagged on the floor, his ass in the air and his balls tied and separated. "Life doesn't get any better than this," she thought.

Mistress knew him for the sensualist he was. She draped the whip on his upper buttocks and let it rest there. Slowly, she walked over to the kitchen, poured herself another drink, and returned. Mistress didn't do this because she was thirsty, rather she wanted to reinforce his desire for her by allowing him the visual treat of her body, her feet and her attire.

Beside him and out of sight, he felt her touch him gently as she retrieved the whip. She ran the lashes tantalizingly down his back, stopped, then leaned over and brushed the cups of her breasts sensuously over him.

Alan sighed with pleasure.

"And now we begin, slave. Count for me around your gag. I want to hear you."

Her lashes were entirely easy to handle, at first. Alan soon realized, however, that the preliminaries were simply to soften him up. The whipping became much more intense. From time to time, Mistress Nancy paused and stroked his ass. "I love seeing you down there, slave. And I love whipping you. Be brave, my darling. Suffer for me."

It wasn't a frenzied discipline session. In fact, Mistress Nancy took the better part of an hour in bringing him to tears. The rest of his body language also told her of his plunge into abject servitude; the shoulders - how they were and what their appearance was now, his ass - rosy red and seemingly reaching up to meet her whip, his fingers - which splayed out as she began the discipline, now totally compliant.

Mistress Nancy laid the whip on the small of his back, walked to his head, bent and removed his gag. She stood upright.

"Slave, do you have something to say?"

Alan slithered close to her feet, kissed her shoe, and thanked her for the discipline. "Mistress, how may I serve you?"

* * * * *

It was coming up on 6:30 and Mistress Nancy was hungry. She released Alan from all but his thong bondage, told him to shower and to get dressed. They were going out for supper.

They sat with four other couples around the Japanese cooking table, watching as the chef did his magic on the food with his knives. The social setting and lack of privacy prohibited overt play so instead of resisting, they joined in the table talk. Because much of the fare was finger food, Mistress Nancy would occasionally have Alan suck and lick her fingers clean. Mistress and slave knew what was going on. The others looked on approvingly at what they saw as a loving relationship.

"Perfect," she thought. "They have their perceptions, we have our reality."

* * * * *

Back at the condominium, once the door was closed and locked, Mistress Nancy reasserted herself, "Strip completely and bring me your collar, leash, wrist and ankle restraints. Be back here and in position within two minutes."

Alan hurried. He was prostrate at her feet, lips pressed to the toe of her shoe, within the allotted time. His bondage devices were now beside her on the couch.

"Give me your neck, slave," she commanded.

Alan raised himself on his knees, then lowered his head to her knee. She wrapped the collar snugly, locking it closed, and attached the leash.

"Head up, kneel back and give me your wrists."

"Now put these on your ankles. I'll connect them for you before we go to sleep. Use the guest bathroom to do what you must. Report to me in the Mistress bedroom when you're ready to be bound and to sleep."

Mistress Nancy sat at the vanity table, preparing. She'd removed her clothing and had changed to a sheer negligee with high-heeled mules. Alan soon crawled to her, flattened himself on the floor and pressed his lips to her foot.

"Day one is over, slave. We've still got tomorrow and the better part of Sunday. You've made me very happy with your performance, Darling. You are going to be a wonderful slave for me. I have some chains in my briefcase. Go get them and attach one to the leg at the head of the bed and one to the leg at the bottom. I'll be using them to tie you down for the night, right beside me. You'll be on the floor, of course."

Alan made the attachments and, by the time he'd finished, Mistress Nancy was ready to retire for the night. Taking him by the leash, she led him to the side of the bed and connected his wrist and ankle restraints to the chains. Sitting on the bed's edge, she slipped off the mules and rested her feet on his chest.

"I think training should be done with love and with care. That way there will be a stronger, more lasting bond between us. Kiss my feet goodnight, slave."

Alan worshipfully kissed and licked her feet all over, sucking her toes in the process. Mistress moved them from his face down to his genitals. His cock, of course, had been more often erect than flaccid throughout their time together today and Mistress Nancy was kind. She gripped it between her feet and moved them in the traditional manner, working to create orgasm for him. He knew enough to ask permission before ejaculation.

"You have my permission, darling slave. Cum for me. Cum, sweetheart."

He erupted in great spasms toward the ceiling, his cum landing on Mistress's feet and ankles.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress. Thank you. Thank you."

"You're welcome, slave. I'm not without consideration for your needs. Lick it all up, now. Clean my feet, darling, and then we'll go to sleep."

Mistress Nancy crawled under the covers and fell asleep with her slave's leash handle encircling her wrist.

Alan didn't fall asleep for many hours.

* * *

defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers
12