Felony Watch

Story Info
A wife tries to surprise hubby for his Birthday.
2.6k words
4.48
83.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up on Saturday morning my bed was empty. My husband had to work -- on his own birthday! I agree, it is totally unfair, but he had to install the new lighting system and one-way mirrors in the dressing rooms at 'The G String', a bikini store he manages in Venice Beach. In order to ensure the dressing rooms would be monitored properly tiny lights will be activated each time the dressing room doors are opened; my husband, so clever.

It seems there is a new style that is quite popular this season and, unfortunately, the girls are stealing them. He intends on hiring some women to man the mirrors in the near future, but today he is going to do it himself: says it is to make certain everything works as advertised ... yeah right. No really, I don't mind him looking at some hotties from the beach, he is the "looky no touchy" sort of husband, so just one day of peeping isn't going to get me too concerned; and besides, it will work out great for my birthday surprise. I'm going to be his personal, 'lil hotty'.

It is going to be quite a big surprise because it is something I've never done before -- even though he has always wanted me to, and I've made up my mind that I'm ready. I'm going to put on a "show" for him -- in the dressing room. I'm hoping he gets so turned on that he quickly leaves his watch, and joins me in the semipublic area. One of my fantasies has always been to please him in a public place, safely behind a curtain, no one the wiser, is my idea of private. I'm kind of boring, sexually speaking.

I pulled out the bag from Victoria's Secret and looked at my surprise clothing. Then, after I showered, put on the slutty outfit. I have to admit, when I saw myself all tarted out in the sexy lingerie, complete with stockings and garters, I felt that oh so familiar twinge in my tummy. Oh yes, this was going to be a hot surprise. Before I left the house I also put on the newly purchased for the occasion, 6 inch, spike, fuck-me whore heels, and wrapped myself in my London Fog raincoat. Luckily, our garage is accessible from the kitchen, so none of our neighbors saw my unusual outfit, me in stuffy raincoat when the sun was baking everything in its path.

After the 15 minute drive I parked around the corner, and behind, and after a couple of skateboard geeks buzzed by I hurried into "The G String", through the back door. The dressing rooms were all on the back wall and when I watched through the curtain for Ted, his assistant manager, to turn his attention to something else -- I ducked into the dressing room. Luckily, they are the kind with wooden doors that lock on the inside, so there was no chance of anyone coming in during my little number.

I sat on the tiny seat and stared at the sexy girl in the mirror. I watched disbelieving as she unbuttoned her coat and revealed a shocking sexy ensemble. I still wasn't certain I could go through it -- but it was too late, by now my husband was already watching me after the little telltale light had announced my arrival. He was now standing less than a foot away, complete with a massive grin, behind the 'magic' mirror. After a minute or two I finally found my eyes in the mirror, and it calmed me a bit.

I looked good. Not too shabby for a 38 year old mother of two college students. Father Time had been good to me and my body still looked like it had when we were first married -- all 38-27-35 inches of it. My dishwater blonde hair just about tickled my scrumptious ass when I leaned my head back, which I did as I stood and dropped the coat in a quiet heap. Licking my lips suggestively, I pursed then and kissed at my reflection, and hubby's hungry eyes. Tiny shivers were turning into bigger ones. Wanting my husband to get a good look at the skimpy panties intent on snuggling my shapely ass, I then bent over and looked at him through my slightly spread legs. Instinctively I started to rub my inner thighs, and even bent low enough to lick one. I felt positively trampish. It was wonderful. In the mirror, I could even see a few tufts of my dark neatly trimmed thatch peeking out at the leggings. Thankfully, my husband played classic rock music in his store and I was soon strutting to the sultry wales of Motley Crew. It seemed more than a coincidence that GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS was playing. I suddenly started feeling like I was on a stage, and really began to get into it. Twisting, lurching and gyrating, I danced and teased my husband by rubbing my rock hard nipples, vehemently poking through my lace demi-bra, and even a few slow rubs over my damp pussy. I was really starting to feel the fire that was building inside me.

As the song continued I felt like I was at the real 'Doll House' in Fort Lauderdale, as the song implied, and I revealed my munchable titties. Sitting back down on the bench, I then spread my legs wide, and with a serious whore-like look -- pulled my panties to the side to show my husband just how daring I can be. Sensing he was going to be joining me any second, I slipped a finger deep inside me and fingered myself passionately, to seal the deal ... then licked them off slowly.

As the song ended, I was sitting there fingering myself again -- not intentionally, all my inhibitions were completely gone. I was ready for some wild sex in my own private booth. I looked like a total sex kitten -- and loved it! My head was spinning and my heart was beating louder than Nicki Six's base; and I started to tremble about what lay ahead. I came again -- hard! I hadn't cum that intensely for along time and judging by the way my efforts had splashed a corner of the mirror, I realized just how radical things were going to get. There truly is a hot sexy woman inside me -- waiting to get out.

But my husband didn't rush to my dressing room ... he didn't even take his time ... he didn't show up at all.

Trying to get my breathing under control as panic began to set in, I grabbed my coat and started to leave -- then I heard my husband's voice. I then allowed a smile to appear on my recent bewildered face and opened the door. "Two cheeseburgers without onion, fries and strawberry shake, did I get it right?" He said to Ted after he walked directly past the dressing rooms. I stood in disbelief - he fucking missed my show - and stared at the back of the man I love as he walked to the front of the store. Then Ted noticed me and nudged my husband; as I was finishing the last button on my coat.

Quickly, I pulled it together and acted like I had just walked in. "Hi, Honey, thought I'd come down and see when you were getting off," I lied. For several minutes I tried to assign meaning to the conversation, and then started to feel relief as it hit me that no one had seen my show. "I thought you'd be spying on the sexy young girls; not running errands."

"Nah, I thought about it and decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me or Ted." I sighed, relieved. Then he said something that almost toppled me in my whore heels. "and Nancy happened to come by -- the girl I was telling you about that was going to start next week," the rapid heartbeat started again, " she was able to start today. She is on 'felony watch'".

It took every ounce of willpower to keep my legs from knocking and my mouth from uttering something horrific -- so I took some of Ted's fries and stuffed them in my dry mouth. "I'm starved," I said, almost spitting them onto the counter. After a minute, I regained my composure and hugged my husband, and told him I needed to get going -- and was just about to make a bee line for the door. Then Nancy walked to the front and joined us. She was stunning, and positively glowing. About 23, blonde and built like the girls that can actually wear a G String suit, proudly. Her eyes locked on mine as my husband instantly put his arm around me and started to introduce us. Completely nonplussed she quickly spoke, "I feel like I know you already." I blushed, smiled, and ate more fries.

After a not-too-slight pause I mentioned that I had to go, kissed him and headed to the door, tossing proper "Nice meeting you and good byes" over my shoulder. Nancy hurried to join me as we reached the back of the store; as my husband waved and then opened the cash register to check the dailies.

She was doing all the small talk as we ducked through the curtain. I could barely speak, I wanted to say how silly it was, how dumb it was to do something like I had done -- but Nancy said something that floored me. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," she said in an almost throaty whisper. "In my entire life."

"I was -- it was -- a surprise. A surprise meant for my husband." I looked down at spiked heels -- which my husband never noticed.

"His loss." Her words made me light headed as she stepped closer, and I felt like I was going to fall.

"Yes, his loss --"

"I came the same time you did."

I fell.

Nancy caught me, and I was then in her arms. Our eyes were locked, and her breath was hot, sort of sticky, it reminded me of something -- then it hit me! It was pussy! I felt my head start to fall back like I was going to pass out. As if reading my mind she whispered, fuming me more fervently, "I can smell your 'show' on your breath." She was still holding me up.

I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. With a start I then tasted Nancy's tongue in my mouth.

I was spinning as she swirled hers around mine --and hungrily sucked it into her mouth. With her mouth clamped on mine, she moaned deep into the recesses of my soul. I could feel my body responding as I then noticed I was now the suckee, sucking on her soft warm tongue. Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I heard the bell from the front entrance ring, but I didn't move. And before I could move -- Nancy pulled me through the door that lead behind the mirrors -- and locked it.

Leaning me against the wall in the small area lit up by only the dressing room lights shining through the several mirrors, I felt her tongue launch another attack. She yanked my coat off and started to slide her hands over my body; stopping at my ass, she squeezed softly. I moaned again.

Her finger tips softly grazing my sensitive flesh through the crotch of my now soaked panties. As I fought to keep my bearings I suddenly felt her fingers slip under the elastic leggings. I almost screamed -- into her mouth.

All my reservations and protest were gone when she started fingering me. Not aggressive like my husband; soft and quite lovingly. She knew exactly how to pique my desire. I was trying to muster what was left of my common sense -- when a small light above one of the mirrors blinked for a second.

As I looked over Nancy's shoulder I saw yet another stunning woman, starting to remove her clothes.

As she removed her shirt and revealed a healthy pair of milky white breasts surrounded by an all-over even golden tan, Nancy's body ascended; kissing and sucking my nipples. I was starting to tremble as I eagerly watched the beach bunny peel off her shorts, then her sexy red panties. It was if I had never realized how sexy women were and I felt my juices start to trickle down my legs.

Turning to admire as well, Nancy eyed the succulent form. It was the first time in my life I had ever LUSTED after a female; aside from the one making love to me.

Slowly, blondie tried to pull on the super skimpy bathing suit: as I came in Nancy's mouth.

Once she "pushed" my hot button, I came like a fountain -- it never let up. My scent filled the tiny area and I was turning into a puddle. I grabbed her head and pulled it into me as tight as I could as she sucked at my clit and inner lips. Then, completely unexpected -- she started eating out my ass.

I had to cover my own mouth as I started coming harder and harder! The dazzling blonde was now stripping off the suit and the sight of her body was making me crazy. She sat on the small bench that I had gotten myself off on earlier and spread her legs slightly as she reached for her shorts. Nancy had me completely naked by that point and I was out of my mind.

The blonde's cell phone then went off. It was her boyfriend apparently. In a haze I listened to her call.

She sat and looked at herself in the mirror as she told him where she was and what she was doing. She opened her legs farther. I could see her lips start to swell as she teased him on the phone and tried to sound firm that she was not going to do anything like that while in a dressing room. But she was. She started to touch herself and yet talked calmly. When I saw this I pulled Nancy to her feet, and whispered. "It's my turn."

I then started to remove Nancy's clothes, as she watched the playful blonde. Nancy had the same reaction and started to moan and bite her lip . I yanked at Nancy's panties and they tore away like paper, and pulled her to the floor and into a 69 position. Blondie admired her own pussy and was licking her finger still talking to her beau. She seemed to look beyond the mirror and even smile as our eyes seemed to meet and I tasted my first pussy.

Long after the blonde left and 2 other girls had came and gone, Nancy and I never left the floor.

By the time I finally got out of there, gone home and showered, my husband was walking in the door. He had stayed later than expected. He then told me that next weekend he would make it up to me, missing his birthday. Eyeing the sexy lingerie on the floor he smiled slyly. "Looks like it could have been fun."

I pulled back the curtain with shampoo in my hair, "I can't do anything Saturday, why don't you paint the office like you said you would."

He looked very disappointed. "Why can't you make it? What are you doing that is so special?"

"Oh Nancy, your new girl, wants to go shopping."

"She does, huh?" My husband then leaned in and kissed me, as I looked down at my saturated under things and smiled knowingly, that Nancy and I were once again going to be on felony watch.