Female Bonding

Story Info
Nicki can't help herself tonight. You Only Live Once.
424 words
2.57
34.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki had just left a meeting in New York for her latest photoshoot for Myx. Her limo pulled up as she walked towards it and a tall big black man opened the door for her. Nicki hoped inside and the vehicle pulled off. Nicki felt exhausted. She pulled out her blackberry and typed "Bey" into the contacts list, Beyoncé's name popped up. Nicki hit call and waited...

Beyoncé answered: "Hello."

Nicki: "Hey Bey!" she said excitedly.

Beyoncé: "Hey Nicki!" she said surprisingly. "How've you been?"

Nicki: "I've been fine, just exhausted! All it is, is work work work!" she said exhaustingly. "But how are you?"

Beyoncé was in aw. She could just hear in Nicki's voice how tired she was. Beyoncé replied..

Beyoncé: "Aww. Girl I feel you but that's the way it is. And I'm great, just finishing up with my shows."

Nicki: "That's great! And yes, so I've heard." Nicki said unbothered. "So listen ladybug, I was thinking maybe we should hang sometime. Know we haven't done it in so long. Pauz. You know?"

Beyoncé laughed. She's always found Nicki quite funny.

Beyoncé: "Yes! Most definitely. When? Where?" she asked.

Nicki: "I was thinking we could chill back at my room at the Lenox. Tonight. Say, 8 o'clock?"

Beyoncé: "Yes of course! I'll be there." she said.

Nicki: "Mwuahh!" she kissed the phone. "Love ya!"

Later that night Nicki had just finish doing a little bit of cleaning before her guest arrived. She quickly hoped in the tub. After her bath, Nicki wrapped a white towel around her. She went out into her bedroom when suddenly she heard a knock at the door..

"Who is it?" Nicked yelled out from her bedroom.

Beyoncé: "Beyoncé.." she said calm and quietly.

Nicki quickly went to open the door.

Beyoncé: "Heyyy!" she said as she looked Nicki up and down.

Nicki laughed and said: "Sorry I'm barely naked, I tried to hop in the tub before you came."

Beyoncé: "Oh no worries girl."

Beyoncé walked in and took a look around the room. She liked what she saw. Nicki quickly ran into the back to throw on some clothes. She came out in an all pink jumpsuit that read "Barbie" across the butt. Beyoncé that night was wearing tight jeans and a white tank top.

Nicki: "Hey ladybug." She giving Bey a big hug.

Beyoncé: "Hey girl!" *hugging back*

Nicki took a sniff at Bey's neck. She loved the way she smelled. Infact she always had a small crush on Beyoncé.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)