Female Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?" she asked?

"Nothing," Ashley responded, and looked away, shyly.

Tiffany smiled. "What?" she asked again, with a giggle.

Ashley returned her gaze, and their eyes met. She smiled back, but gave no response. That was when Tiffany noticed Ashley start to rock her chest ever so slightly from side to side. She could feel Ashley's movements pulling on her nipples, not like the desperate, violent pulling they had done the night before, but a gentle and rhythmic pulling.

Tiffany's mouth fell open, but kept the smile. "Ashley, what are you doing?" Her voice sounded surprised, but not annoyed.

"Nothing..." she replied, teasingly. She increased her movements. Tiffany's breasts swung slowly from side to side, following Ashley's movement. Tiffany suddenly realized how loud her breathing had become.

"Stop it, silly!" she laughed, and gave a sharp pull backwards, as if to resist what Ashley was doing to her.

"Oh, really?" said Ashley, and pulled back even harder. Tiffany shrieked as she was jerked forward by her nipples.

"Oh, that's it!" she shouted, and pulled back as hard as she could. Ashley was pulled so far forward she looked off-balance. Tiffany decided to seize the moment. She leaned all the way back, letting her head fall back into the pillow. Ashley was pulled down on top of her with a shriek. She caught herself with her elbows, their faces landing inches from each other.

For a few sweet moments, they gazed into each other's eyes, unable to suppress their love-struck smiles. Ashley began to lower her face towards Tiffany's. Tiffany lifted her head and met the kiss gladly. Their eyes met again, as if to ask each other if what had just happened was right. And both of their eyes said it had felt so right. They kissed again, but didn't break away after the second kiss, their lips resting gently against each other. Then another kiss, and another, and several more. When they finally did break away from their kisses, their gaze met again.

"I've never... I've never kissed another girl before," Tiffany admitted. "Not like that."

"Me neither. I kind of like it, though."

"Me too. You're... so soft!" They brought their lips together again and started kissing passionately. Tiffany's hands were sliding up and down Ashley's waist, caressing her and feeling her bare skin. They slid downward over her butt, and down the back of her thighs, then back up, all the way to her armpits.

Ashley shifted her weight to her left arm and brought the right to Tiffany's body. She caressed her belly, and up to the bottoms of her breasts. She noticed that Tiffany was rocking her hips up and down, slowly humping the air. She knew what that meant. She let her fingertips slide gently back down Tiffany's belly, past her navel and lower. Tiffany gasped with anticipation as her fingers moved over where her pubic hair would have been, and moaned in pleasure as they finally touched her labia.

Ashley's fingers started to caress her vaginal lips, kneading the supple folds of skin. Tiffany's vulva felt slightly different to Ashley than her own, which she was much more familiar with, but she liked what she felt. She let her middle finger run between the lips now, passing over her clitoris and feeling the wetness just below that.

"Oh, Ashley," gasped. "You really know what you're doing."

Ashley smiled. "Of course I do! I have one myself."

"Yeah, you do," Tiffany whispered, as she slid her own fingers towards Ashley's vulva to return the favor. They worked at each other, their pleasure building and building, their hands getting faster and faster. After a minute, Tiffany lifted her head up and whispered into Ashley's ear.

"Pull," she pleaded.

"Hmm?"

"Our nipples. Pull. PULL!"

Ashley leaned back, letting their stuck nipples pull against each other. Tiffany's breasts were lifted up and stretched.

"Harder!" Tiffany screamed.

Ashley leaned back as hard as she could. She started pulling in different directions, jerking from side to side, or up and down, watching their breasts shake violently in between them. Tiffany watched, mesmerized.

"Oh god yes!" Tiffany screamed.

Ashley started to pull straight back again. Tiffany followed Ashley, using the pull to help sit up into a kneeling position. Both girls were now kneeling upright, each with a knee underneath the other's crotch. Tiffany brought both her hands to her breasts. Ashley quickly replaced the hand that had been on her vagina with her own spare hand, rubbing both Tiffany and herself.

Meanwhile, Tiffany slid her palms over her stretched out breasts and past her nipples, and up Ashley's breasts. Ashley seemed to like that. She rubbed her hands back and forth a few times like that, until her hands stopped in the middle to let her fingers wrap around their nipples. When she rolled them around in her fingers, she could feel the junction between their nipples where her own flesh met Ashley's. She pinched her fingers around the bonds, feeling how tightly the nipples were stuck together.

She slid her grip outward until she had Ashley's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled on them, watching as her own nipples were pulled outward along with Ashley's. She jerked Ashley's nipples around, pulling her own breasts every which way. Then she started pulling them straight outward, giving one tug after another. Faster and faster she tugged, all the while watching in awe as their nipples impossibly held together.

"Oh my god, they're so stuck! They're so fucking stuck! Our nipples are stuck... stuck together! Stuck, stuck, STUCK! I love being stuck to you!"

Ashley decided to play along and join in her shouting. By now, both of them were nearing orgasm. Tiffany brought her hands back down to the more pressing task. One went back to Ashley's crotch, while the other went to her own. Ashley kept her hands where they were, and four hands worked away at two vaginas for the final minute until they reached their climaxes together. Tiffany moaned loudly, while Ashley simply bit her lip and breathed heavily.

They both exhaled heavily upon completion. They relaxed a little, resting their arms on each other's shoulders and gazing deeply into each other's eyes. They started to lean towards each other, meaning to give the other a kiss. But then, right as the last of the orgasmic throbs had faded away, they felt their breasts swing free.

"Oh!" exclaimed Ashley. "They came apart! Just like that!"

Both women's hands immediately went to their nipples. Curious, they looked in awe at the tips of their nipples. They ran their fingers over the flesh that, moments ago, had been hopelessly adhered to her friend. They found nothing. It was the same flesh it had always been. There were no tears in the skin, no marks, and there was no residue of any kind of adhesive substance.

"Weird. After all that pulling, they just fall apart on their own," Tiffany mused. "Do you think it was the orgasm?"

"How? What could that have possibly done?"

"We've seen a few impossible things since last night, sweetie. You still want to ask 'how?'"

"Yeah, that's a good point. Maybe it was the orgasm. I guess I should be happy enough that we don't have to go to the ER anymore."

"I don't know... Don't you think it would have been just a little exciting, confounding all the paramedics like that? I'll bet we could have made a NURSE blush! THAT's an accomplishment!"

"Noooooo, that's ok. I don't think anything could have been more exciting than what we just did."

"Yeah, that WAS exciting! I'm glad that happened." Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Ashley gently on the lips.

"I'm exhausted."

"Yeah, me too."

They laid themselves down on the bed together. Ashley rolled over into a spooning position and pulled Tiffany's arm over onto her. Tiffany cupped her hand around Ashley's breast and stroked the nipple with her thumb. They lay there like that for some time, enjoying the closeness. Tiffany wondered if Ashley's nipple would suddenly latch onto her thumb, but it never did.

"I think it was fate," Ashley said suddenly, after they had been cuddling so long they had lost track of time.

"Hmm?"

"That stuck our boobies together."

"Fate? What do you mean?"

"I've never been happier with anyone before. I think we were meant to be together, but I would never have thought my soul-mate would be a woman. I certainly wouldn't have made the first move, and I don't know if you would have either. That's why fate stuck us together. Literally. I think the will of the universe held us together, bodily, until we figured out what we had between us."

Tiffany chuckled. "Really? The 'will of the universe?'"

"Do you have a better explanation?"

"No. I guess I don't."

The End

12