Female Bonding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Ashley's footsteps came heavily down the hall, and Ashley appeared in the bathroom doorway. Tiffany's jaw dropped! Ashley wore a black leather dominatrix outfit, and it suited her nicely! There was a ribbed leather corset which accentuated her hips wonderfully and came up just high enough to support the bottoms of her breasts. At the bottom of the corset was a studded garter belt which was clipped by some adjustable leather straps to a shiny black pair of thigh-high dominatrix boots. Matching the sexy boots were a pair of tight-fitting leather gloves that went up above her elbow. Black straps and metal buckles adorned the outfit in multiple places. In her right hand she clutched a small riding crop. The look was sleek and sexy, and whenever she moved she made the sound of creaking leather.

Ashley still wore the professional ponytail and office makeup. Usually, she wiped off her makeup and let her hair go free as soon as she got home, a look Tiffany thought was much more attractive. However, in the context of her kinky outfit, her standard office look took up an entirely new meaning. It looked cold, hard, and no-nonsense.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Ashley began in a scolding tone. "A naughty girl who got her nipples stuck to the wall!"

Tiffany tittered, then played along. "Oh, please help me! I've been stuck here for hours! Please help me get my nipples unstuck!" she pleaded in a comically bad parody of distress.

"Of course you're stuck! Didn't your mother ever tell you what happens to naughty girls who go around touching their nipples to walls? You might as well lick a flagpole in the dead of winter!"

"Oops! I guess I've been bad! What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to have to teach you how a good girl behaves. Bad!" she shouted as she swatted Tiffany across her left butt cheek with the riding crop.

"Ooo!" Tiffany screeched, even though it hadn't been a very hard hit.

"Bad! Bad! Bad!" Ashley repeated, giving her a quick lash each time, alternating butt cheeks every other one. She hit progressively harder with each stroke, stepping up to a bearable level of force.

"Only naughty girls walk around rubbing their nipples against things! Bad, bad, bad! Naughty!" By now she was hitting hard enough to make an audible crack, and Tiffany's high-pitched shrieks weren't entirely pretend. Ashley gave Tiffany a few more good whacks right across her bare bum with the riding crop, then a few more using the open palm of her other hand. Her cheeks were already taking on a slight rosy appearance.

"I'm sorry I was bad! I won't do it again, I promise! Please stop spanking me now! You're making my butt so sore!" Tiffany brought both hands behind her back and rubbed her butt cheeks in an exaggerated motion. As she did this, she stuck her butt out and slid it up and down opposite the motion of her hands.

As Tiffany did this, Ashley snuck in closer and quietly retrieved the object she had hung from the back of her belt. Tiffany's mind barely registered the soft metal clinks that came from behind her, until she felt cold metal slide around each wrist and ratchet shut! Tiffany gasped, genuinely surprised! She tried to move her hands but found them securely cuffed together. Where had that come from?

"THIS..." Ashley explained, "will keep you from doing other things I've heard naughty girls like you like to do!"

"Oh, perish the thought! What in the world could you be talking about?"

Ashley stood right behind her and placed her gloved hands on each of Tiffany's bare hips, then leaned up against her. Tiffany first felt the warm softness of Ashley's bare breasts press against her back, followed by the much harder leather corset with its various metal fittings.

Ashley leaned in and whispered right into her ear, "I've heard naughty girls like you like to play with their pussies. They look down at their cute, shaven pussies and can't help but stick a finger in there until they find a clit! And then they rub and rub and rub, until they feel all kinds of naughty feelings!"

"What, me? Oh, no, I'd never do THAT!"

"Well, I'm not about to take any chances. You'll just have to find another way to get unstuck. So let's see about that."

Ashley slid her hands upward along Tiffany's sides until her fingers met the curve of the underside of her breasts. She then slid her hands outward along the stretched-out cone shapes that her breasts were currently in. Her fingers slowly closed around Tiffany's breasts as they neared the ends. When her fingers reached the base of the nipple, they closed around them and pinched.

Ashley tugged them toward herself, trying to pluck Tiffany's nipples off the wall. She found them quite firmly stuck in place.

"Oh dear, these nipples are stuck good! Girl, what have you done?"

She kept pulling and playing, tugging and twisting, rolling the nipple flesh around in her fingers, teasing and massaging it. It was turning Tiffany on very rapidly, as evidenced by the faint gasps she was emitting. Ashley felt the junction between Tiffany's living flesh and the cold ceramic tile, entertaining her curiosity. Unsurprisingly to her, the bond didn't even begin to give way.

"I don't know if I've ever seen nipples get stuck to a wall as hard than that!"

"I know, they're really, really stuck. I've been pulling for hours!"

"Then why don't you pull some more for me?"

Ashley let go of Tiffany and stepped to the side. Tiffany obediently leaned back, stretching out her nipples and tits, but with her arms bound behind her there was only so hard she could pull. She did her best to use her body weight to her advantage. Ashley watched her struggle for a minute, intrigued. She had never seen it from the side angle before, and she was impressed by how far they were stretching. It made her horny to watch.

"Come on! Is that as hard as you can pull? Show me some effort!"

Tiffany obeyed. Instead of leaning back and using the weight of her body alone, she threw herself back and added some momentum. She winced as a sharp pain shot through her breasts at the height of her pull. That was fine. She could happily take much more than that. She threw herself back a few more times, then tried twisting from side to side. Her breasts shook and jiggled back and forth. Tiffany tugged every which way, but of course her nipples wouldn't budge.

"I said pull, goddammit! You pull on those nipples! You stretch those breasts!"

"Please, I'm pulling as hard as I can," Tiffany begged, meekly. "If I could have my hands back, I might be able to pull a little harder."

"Oh, I think we both know what you'd do with those hands the second I unbound them, you naughty girl! Filthy, naughty things! You'll have to make due with what I allow. Now... PULL!"

As she screamed that last word, she gave Tiffany a sharp whack on her left butt cheek with the riding crop. Tiffany gasped, and then resumed pulling with even more vigor. Meanwhile, Ashley kept spanking her across her bare bum and yelling orders, helping to motivate her. Ashley even gave a couple of whacks to Tiffany's stretched-out left breast for good measure. This went on for several minutes, and all the while Tiffany's butt and breasts grew sorer and sorer, while her nipples stayed just as stuck as when they had started.

"Girl, I ordered you to pull! You pull your tits off that wall right this instant!"

"I... CAN'T!!"

"You can and you WILL!"

Tiffany gave a few more desperate yanks.

"No, I can't! My boobies are really, really stuck! They won't come off the wall at all!"

"And you only have yourself to blame for that! They're that stuck because you have been extra, EXTRA naughty! I guess I'll have to give you a hand, then."

Ashley stepped up behind Tiffany again, and Tiffany felt Ashley's gloved hands slide across her naked skin. Ashley gripped her across the shoulders with one arm and across the ribs below her breasts with the other. As Ashley pressed the front of her body against her, her bare pussy just happened to come into contact with Tiffany's bound hands. Tiffany immediately noticed how wet Ashley had gotten.

But before Tiffany could do anything about it, Ashley pulled back. Tiffany's tits were stretched hard once again!

"Ahh!" she gasped! Ashley had not been gentle.

Ashley gave a few more yanks, causing Tiffany to cry out each time. Then, she saw Ashley's stiletto boot land against the wall beside her. Tiffany's eyes widened in anticipation a mere moment before she felt herself yanked back mercilessly!

"AHHHH!" she screamed. Ashley's pull didn't let up. Ashley gave a grunt and managed to pull even harder. "AHHHH! AHHHHHH!" she continued screaming. Such extreme sensations! The pain she felt as her breasts were stretched to inconceivable lengths was on the verge of what she could bear! Yet, at the same time, there was something wonderful about it!

Ashley let up for a moment to regain her grip, and then somehow found a way to pull back even harder. "GYAAAAHHHHH!!" Tiffany screeched almost at the top of her lungs, much louder than before! It was enough to hurt Ashley's ears! Tiffany, thinking suddenly of their neighbors, did her best to muffle herself. She didn't want them to misunderstand what was going on and call the police. Even so, she found it hard to completely silence herself. Her screams were becoming genuine.

"MMMMPH! MMMM HMMMM!" came her muffled cries as Ashley continued yanking mercilessly. Reflexively, her hands struggled to break free of the handcuffs, wanting to do anything they could to help get the situation back under control. But, deep down, she knew things were very much under control. She trusted her partner absolutely; they knew each other's limits very well. Ashley wouldn't hurt her too badly.

The pain was now sharp enough that the beginnings of tears started to form in her eyes. This was starting to become more than she could bear! Just as Tiffany was entertaining the thought of asking Ashley to stop, Ashley did. She eased her grip on Tiffany, giving her sore breasts a much-needed rest. Tiffany leaned against the wall, gasping for air.

"Oh, wow! Holy Jesus Christ, wow! That was incredible!" Tiffany's pussy was drenched! She was more aroused than she had been in a long time. It was almost agony!

"Well," Ashley announced, still in her role-playing voice, "it looks like you're stuck beyond hope! I don't think we will ever be able to get your tits off that wall! I think they might be stuck to it... permanently!"

Tiffany looked over at Ashley, who was standing a few feet away from her again, drinking in the view of her bound and helpless partner, stark naked and utterly defeated! She saw that Ashley's pussy was also incredibly wet. That adorable, tight slit of hers was glistening with wetness. Ashley had gotten herself so horny she could barely stand still. She was clenching her thighs and rocking her hips in desire, though she still wasn't even close to as aroused Tiffany was.

"I... I think I know of one other way... to get uns... unstuck." Tiffany panted. "I just need... my hands."

"What, making up for your naughty deeds with MORE naughty deeds? Oh, I think not! I think we'll just have to keep you there for now!"

"I'm going to do it!" Tiffany retorted, defiantly. "I'll find a way!" She struggled with her bonds, trying to bring her hands around to her front, where she could give her burning vulva the attention it was begging for. Neither hand could reach around to the front, so she tried from below. She tried to reach down under her butt, but the handcuffs bound her wrists so closely it was surprisingly awkward. After quite a struggle, she could barely get her middle finger much past her asshole. Try as she might, she couldn't reach her vulva.

"Give up?" Ashley teased.

"God damn you!"

"Is this what you were trying to do?" Ashley asked, as she approached her and slid one gloved hand down her belly and toward her crotch. Tiffany sighed with pleasure as Ashley's hand cupped her womanhood. A single, leather-clad finger traced the length of the slit formed by Tiffany's labia majora. Up and down it went, teasing her, making her gasp. Then that finger worked its way into the slit and found her clit, giving it a single, gentle stroke. It was enough to make Tiffany shudder.

Then came a second, longer stroke. Ashley let her finger lay on Tiffany's clit for a little longer, applying some pressure. She stimulated her clit for a few more seconds, listening to her breathing, feeling the muscles in her vagina clench and relax. It had been less than a minute of physical contact, but Tiffany was already getting close to orgasm. So close... almost there...

But Ashley knew Tiffany's body too well for that. With mere moments to spare, Ashley pulled her hand away.

"Oh, god damn you! Come on!" she protested.

But Ashley only backed away and watched her struggle, listened to her whimper. She tugged against her shackles and contorted to body every which way trying to get her hands to her clit to give it that last few strokes it needed. She thrusted and gyrated her pelvis and clenched her thighs together, trying to get any stimulation at all.

"Is this what you're trying to do, naughty girl?" Ashley teased her, before lowering the hand that had seconds ago been on Tiffany's pussy onto her own. She made sure to stand in such a stance to give Tiffany a perfect view as she stroked and played with her own pussy, while her other hand fiddled with her bulbous nipple.

It was too much for Tiffany! In addition to the constant pulling and teasing of her nipples and the fingering that had almost made her cum, now she watched as the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on played with her intimate parts and undulated her entire body with sexual pleasure.

Right then, Ashley began to realize her mistake... her miscalculation. Tiffany leaned back a little so as to tug on her breasts again, not as hard as before, but enough to keep her going in the direction Ashley had set her. She clenched and rubbed her thighs together, rhythmically and vigorously. She gasped for air. It wasn't easy, but the friction provided by her moving thighs was enough to finally set her over that ledge she had been perched on for too long.

She leaned her head back and cried out in ecstasy! Her thighs and pelvis jerked and spasmed. Her legs grew weak. Her hands instinctively tried to reach forward to steady herself against the wall, but of course her hands couldn't move, so she leaned her chest and face against the wall for support. She was cumming, and she was cumming harder than Ashley had ever seen her before!

Not wanting her lover to lose her balance and fall over while still attached to the wall, Ashley quickly unclipped the keys from her belt and unlocked the handcuffs. She tossed them aside and helped to steady her.

Her hands finally free, Tiffany steadied herself against the wall with one while the other immediately darted around to her front and started rubbing. With one hand braced against the wall, she was able to pull herself back a few inches to tug on her tits again. Finally, the vigorous rubbing slowed down, and she let out a huge rush of air as her orgasm subsided.

Then, only a few short seconds later, both of her nipples let go of the wall, and her breasts snapped back into their usual round shape. Exhausted, but not completely spent, she collapsed onto the bathroom floor and, there, rubbed out a few more orgasms. When she was finally done, she looked up at Ashley, who had been gawking at this spectacle speechlessly.

"Wow! That... was... AMAZING! That might have been the best I've ever had!"

"I could tell. I've never seen you in such a... frenzy before."

"You helped get me there! Like, wow! You know exactly where my limits are."

"I wasn't trying to let you orgasm just yet. I had no idea you could get yourself off with just your thighs."

"Me neither. I think you underestimated just how fucking turned on I got having my tits stuck to the wall like that. I got so horny and excited, all it took was a feather touch to set me off!"

"That did look like fun. I'm jealous! So, do you think it's my turn now?"

Ashley stepped up to the wall, very close to where Tiffany had been stuck, and touched her nipples to it. She was disappointed, but not surprised, when her nipples came away effortlessly, just as they should have. She tried again, holding them against it for a few seconds, but they still wouldn't stick to it. She rubbed them against the wall for a few more seconds before giving up.

"No fair! How did you get that to happen? How come you get to be the lucky one?"

"Hey, you're pretty lucky yourself. I mean, you do get to fuck the second most beautiful woman in the entire world and have her all to yourself!"

"Psh!! No way! I AM the second most beautiful woman in the world!"

"No, I am!"

"Okay, tied for first. At any rate, I'm still horny! What are we going to do about that?"

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Tiffany said, getting herself up from the floor. Ashley offered her a hand, and as Tiffany was back on her feet, Ashley pulled her in close and pressed their bare breasts together, nipple to nipple. But again, they came away clean.

"Sorry, I think my tits are done for the night. Don't worry about it. I'll eat you out until you're screaming as loud as I was. Let's get to a more comfortable setting, though."

With that, Ashley led Tiffany out of the room, hand in hand.

***

About an hour later, Ashley and Tiffany were laying on the huge cushy sofa in their living room, the same sofa, in fact, where it had all begun. Both women were now fully nude. Ashley had peeled off the bondage gear as soon as they were done with their lovemaking so they could cuddle more comfortably. Ashley stroked Tiffany's breasts, though very gently. Her breasts were red and sore from their extreme ordeal, and they felt unusually warm and pliant in her hands. They would heal quickly, though. They always did.

"So I've been wondering..." Ashley whispered softly into her ear.

"Hmm?"

"You're a scientist, right?"

"Just a lab tech."

"Same difference, silly! I thought I was the lawyer among us."

"Legal assistant."

They glared at each other for a second, before they both broke into laughter.

"God dammit, Tiffany! You know what I'm trying to say. You work with science, and before that you spent four years studying it, basically training your brain to think that everything in the universe has a logical explanation. We've seen something happen with our own eyes that can't possibly be explained at all. Basically, we know magic exists. I don't know, doesn't that ruin science for you knowing there are things it will never be able to explain? Or do you still think 'stuck' has some sort of scientific explanation?"

"Hmm..." Tiffany thought for a moment. "Honestly, no to both questions. I think knowing that science can't explain everything makes science more interesting to me."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Well, it's like this. If literally everything in the universe can be explained and predicted with one universal math equation, then that makes the universe entirely deterministic. Like, we don't really make decisions. You know? Everything's predetermined... by boring old logic. All of our thoughts and emotions are really just chemical reactions. You know, neurotransmitters going through our brains in complex, but ultimately set paths, like a computer circuit.

"So, knowing that there are things in the world that defy logical explanation means math doesn't control everything. Our lives aren't predetermined. So, studying science means I can try to understand the parts of the world that are deterministic, but still have free will to put that knowledge to use and try to affect the future for the better. Does that make sense at all?"