Female Centaur Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
A Human Slave Pleasures Centaurs.
4.9k words
4
52.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rough draft and I appreciate any constructive criticism. I wanted to establish an alternate universe and capture the spirit of horses in the characters. Please be gentle and patient with me, I'm no professional!

*****

The Female Centaur Academy was an elite preparatory academy for all clans and tribes to converge. Now, this particular academy was built on the ideals of family to help women understand their role as homemakers of their communities. But it was a science academy as well. There were mares of all colors, spots and even stripes prancing through the covered outside corridors of the school to get to their class. The school was inside a great forest, and most classrooms were indoors.

Two custodians kept school affairs in order- humans; one male and one female. These custodians were a gift from the tribes.

The classroom setting for the centaurs was spacious for eleven. There were no desks; centaurs didn't sit. Each student had a music stand in front of them, and resting upon that music stand was an electronic small touchscreen interactive monitor. Five students in the front, and then six students to the back. The floor was mossy. The lady centaurs dressed their human bodies scantily, using a mixture of bodypaint, local flora and handmade appurtenances.

Milia was the name of the centaur from the one of the most elite and respected tribe in the country, a tribe which happened to have quite a bit of funds invested in the school. Milia herself was rather small and petite, with a white head of Mohawk hair and piercing blue eyes. In spite of the high stature of her tribe, she herself was quite noble and introspective. When she first arrived at the school a few years ago she had cried inconsolably because she missed her parents and spent every day writing letters begging them to come visit her, but they instead had visited her brothers at their own private school, and so she hated her them. Instead of visiting her, they gifted a slave human girl to the school-but really it was to Milia, to help her cope.

The first class of the day was with Miss Lilly, teacher of the massage arts.

"Class will begin shortly," Miss Lilly neighed.

Her bespectacled eyes glittered with animous enthusiasm and her tail swished like a dogs would in excitement.

Milia was anxious, looking at the empty stool beside her. Her slave was unpredictable, disappearing for naps and reappearing. Then she heard the music drifting towards her from the hallway, and smiled in relief. Staunx was here after all. Milia rolled her eyes at Staunx as the slave sauntered in sensually playing her lute. The other centaurs bobbed their heads lightly to the music distractedly as they teased each other's breasts and pointed to the news on the stands. Staunx winked at Milia and got up on her stool, leaning to kiss Milia and then pulling back mischieviously. Staunx had tousled dark brown curly hair under a half cocked conductors hat, and baggy leather overalls, her B cup breasts covered by a small 4 inch wide strip of fabric tied in a knot on her backside. Milia grabbed Stuanxs face and pulled her back in for a nice wet smooch. Staunx felt down Milia's smooth pale moon chest and curled her finger into the budding hair between Milia's forelegs. She always loved to feel this intersection of the human torso. And Milia had a spattering of black spots sparsly decorating her equine body and a shimmering silvery covering.

Next to Milia sat a very busty cheeky mare named Strella. And beside Strella was Ambrosia-an easily excitable gal. As the class began, the centaurs fidgeted and played with other's bodies sensually. Then began the exercises, and they all teamed up with a partner to begin the massages.

Milia and Staunx began by massaging each other's faces.

Staunx overheard the words "new student" and perked up. Milia lethargically told her servant the news instead, and the others quieted inquisitively. Staunx moved her rolling stool to the rest of Milia's body.

"Yep I heard the new girl is from the tribe of Forisius." Milia drolled as Staunx began massaging around Milia's clit with her fingers.

One of the other students asked, "Whats the Forisius tribe? I've never even heard of them!"

"Isn't that the one of the warrior tribes?" Ambrosia piped up.

"sshyea." Milia nodded and smiled biting her lip absently as Staunx moved her hand inside her vagina and massaged it slowly.

Ambrosia stomped happily, "yea the Fortisius tribe is actually quite far from here, usually they don't send children to this school and they stay amongst themselves. Very unusual for them to send one here."

Milia sighed happily as Staunx allowed Milia to taste herself and then Staunx obliged her own mouth to the sweet juices. Stuanx said, "you had extra berries this morning didn't you after I left?" Staunx said under her breath, "traitor."

Milia swatted at her hand slowly. The diet of the lady centaurs was a natural libido booster. Centaurs from an overwhelming majority of tribes subsisted mostly on fruits beans and vegetables.

The teacher looked irritated, announcing, "Do NOT place your fingers inside eachothers nether regions in class, we don't have wipes in here and it's a sanitary issue." She slapped her palm to her face in frustration. "Yoni massage is at NIGHT! Stop pretending you're confused girls, you've been going to both classes for 2 months!"

Stuanx and Milia pouted at the teacher while the others looked at them mildly. Stuanx whispered to Milia, "Milia-darling I shall explore your nether world later."

Miss Lilly gave another pep talk about continuity of the massage for creating a rhythm and then the class went back to gossiping. When the class was over it was lunch time, and Milia went hand in hand with Staunx outside to the High Tables for lunch. The dining area was nestled right between the dormitories and the school for the utmost convenience of the students. The trees dotted around the tables allowed the bright light of the sun combined with the gentle wind to create moving shade below. The line at the buffet was quite long and filled with impatient stomping hooves.

Staunx witnessed in slow motion a resentful tubby dwarf centaur flick a tall girls breasts hard and the other girl screeched, mouth wide in alarmed pain. Then they began to tussle. Staunx pushed back Milia protectively as the fight progressed, "Bitch! Dwarf-ass bitch don't think you can get away with that!" The dwarf centaur smiled smugly. "Can't hear you when you keep talking over me like that."

"You're mine in our fight class dwarf!" The tall centaur steamed.

Milia and Staunx got their plates from the buffet and went over to the high table with the copper high stool. Staunx was promptly joined by Ambrosia. Ambrosia had labeled their table friends the "Philangerers" since massage class at the beginning of the semester. Staunx fed Milia attentively and Milia was doing likewise or attempting because Staunx was pretending to be a t-rex and devouring everything. The table chewed their salads slowly, chatting away. By the end of lunch, Staunx had passed out, her head on the table, snoring lightly. Strella poked at the slave.

"The resident narcoleptic in her natural state." She mocked, and the gals all chittered.

The students went out to the fields for their physical activities while Staunx went back to the school for her duties. Although Milia was her master, the principal and the school's demands always came first since she was their property officially. She had to trim and spruce up the classroom moss for today. She walked down the hallway to see a lone skirt in a sea of naked (and some bedazzled) furry rear ends.

Enter Forza. The maiden's silky black haired equine body traipsed trepidly with books snuggled tightly against her chest down the hallway. The hair on her head was in thick box braids tied in bright ribbons. She wore a long skirt on her hindquarters, and her legs were quite thick and muscular. Even with a very masculine equine body, her upper body was quite feminine. Her arms were very toned and bronzed. Some of the other centaurs trotted by her and jolted her into losing her books onto the floor. Staunx saw her and dove for the books while Forza tried shielding her from the slow stampede of clueless centaurs.

"Hello, I'm Staunx. Let me show you around to your place." The other centaurs were smaller than Forza, and the human was even smaller, getting up on her tiptoes with the books.

Forza appraised her haughtily. "I guess."

And as they were walking, Forza commented, "You're so small, how cute you are!"

Staunx blushed. Forza leaned down and asked her curiously, "How did a human end up in our realm?"

"Kidnapped." Staunx said matter of factly. Forza nodded with Staunx. "Hmph. We live up to our reputation even still I see. So what...I'm sorry what's your name again?

Staunx.

Forza felt herself eying Staunx's bare ass with much interest-so hairless, so perfectly rotund for it's smallness. She was fascinated. A human girl here in the heart of the homeland. She'd only ever seen and dealt with the large human males in her native land.

Staunx pointed to their next destination. "I can sit with you through the class if you like-just tell the teacher I'm your assistant so I don't get kicked out."

Forza was intrigued and nodded enthusiastically. "I'm going to uh...massage class it looks like. I get the first day to sit in and then I officially get my classes tomorrow."

Miss Lilly lurched into an aggressive stance at the sight of Staunx again.

"Are you here to cause trou-" She saw the large centaur behind Staunx and smiled.

"So you did bring trouble after all!"

Staunx chuckled, "Miss Lilly this is the new student-" her face fell,"Uh oh what's your name!"

Forza stepped forward, "I'm Forza, of the Forisian tribe."

Miss Lilly's face went blank and her tail swished very slowly as she puzzled over Forza's words,

"Your tribe must be quite far from here I've never heard of it. Please sit, our school custodian will make sure you are quite satisfied. She's got a natural gift. And I trust she'll behave this time!"

She eyed Staunx hard as Miss Forza went to the back of the class and Staunx got her stool.

Staunx and Forza typed their conversation while Miss Lilly droned on. Staunx talked about all the crazy techniques and how much better the yoni night class was. Then the exercise began.

Staunx reached for Forza's hand but Forza lurched back. "No." Forza said firmly. Staunx was a bit confused but then offered her own hand which Forza took shyly and began making clumsy kneading motions.

"Ya gotta feel it Ms. Forza." Staunx raised her eyebrows at Forza slyly.

The principal peeped her head into the classroom.

"Miss Forza, I need to see you in my office now-Staunx get back to your duties immediately."

Miss Forza let go of Staunx and clip clopped heavily in front of the classroom and out the door. Staunx shook her head in dismay; somehow or other this was going to involve her and she could bet she would eventually be called in. She was right.

It was at the end of the day. The message was urgent and she had to come right away. She ran to the principals office.

"Staunx! You are to make separate accomodations for Miss Forza."

Separate...but...

"You mean, like, build a stall? From scratch?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And you must do it post haste. Forza's tribe demands this be done for her and as an all inclusive school we must do our best to make this happen, do you understand?!"

"Can, uh, can Bralt maybe..." she wanted to say do it but she said, "help me?"

The principal looked like the words had hit her in the head.

"Oh. Right, him."

"Yea that dolt-ehm, human."

Bralt was the other male human slave at the school. He was in his mid-thirties but acted twelve. He walked around like an ooga-boogah wearing a loincloth between his legs. Staunx and most of the other centaurs had very little respect for him. Except for the Principal who used him for menial tasks.

"And you want this done before dark-like within 2 hours?"

"Yes." Nonchalantly.

Sounds about right, Staunx thought. Even though centaurs did not get sick anywhere near as easily as humans, it was the school's policy to house their students indoors no matter how good the weather was. As she was walking over to Bralt's hut by the Principals place, she began figuring out the supplies she would need

"Bralt!" She called.

She heard a sleepy harrumph and a blonde freckled man popped out of a shack.

"Well, well well" He smiled widely, "Look who's finally acknowledging my existence."

He was certainly handsome and his smile was infectious, but he didn't have much common sense. He had that annoying way of stating the obvious in order to create conversations.

"Bralt, the Principal asked that you and I build a stall for Forza. Right now."

"A stall...but there's a whole dormitory for the girls and I know for a fact there's an empty slot or two available."

"She's from the Forisius tribe. Can you help me?"

"The Forisians?!" He said, instant recognition and alarm on his face.

"Yep. Come on we don't have much time and I don't want her to feel unwelcome!" He followed her over to the supply room.

Bralt picked out two large pieces of plywood and a big leaf, then tried handing one of the planks to her.

She smiled which quickly turned to disgust when she realized he was serious. "No, I have a better idea." Together they dragged out cement, plywood, and tools, haphazardly fitting them together by Bralt's hut.

She instructed him, "Make sure to fit them as crosses in order to strengthen them."

They put some cement blocks on all sides of the wood to keep it less wobbly and put some metal sheets atop the wooden structure.

Bralt stared at her amazedly when they were done.

"What a fine partner you'd make, eh, Staunx? What's wrong with your own kind anyways? What's not to like about me? I'm not bad looking am I?"

"No Bralt." She said kindly. "I belong with Milia. We've been together for 5 years and we love each other."

"But you can't have a family..."

"Ok I gotta go." She said abruptly.

She went to find Forza. Forza was waiting, looking frustrated and pacing heavily. Her long skirt was swaying.

She addressed Staunx briskly. "I appreciate your helping me."

Staunx led Forza on foot through the dark night into the stall.

Staunx was a bit embarrassed at the shoddy workmanship. But Forza appeared impressed. "You did this in 2 hours time-and even the wooden bed from the wall?"

Staunx was flustered, "Uh yea, yea I'm so sorry I wish I could've known this at the beginning of the day instead of last second..."

Forza went into the stall and small rain drops began to make metallic clinking sounds above her.

"Do you need anything?" Staunx asked apprehensively.

"No. I'm fine." Forza said stonily. "I need to rest for tomorrow. I'll see you then okay?"

Staunx nodded and thought she saw goosebumps on Forza's forearms but she thought about Milia and raced off.

Milia was anxiously pacing inside her spacious stall. The place was amess. The desk with all of Milia's ornaments had clothing vestiges hanging off of it and the books had fallen out of place. And Milia was reading a letter.

"Are you okay Milia-Star?" Stuanx called her that as a soothing name.

Milia had a letter in her hands. A cold gust blew slightly through the stalls, making Staunx shiver and she went to the desk, deciding to leave Milia alone and search for her PJs. Centaurs slept standing, however there were small beds which jutted down from the walls so they could rest their upper bodies at a slant instead of holding them upright all the time. There was a hole at the top of the beds for them to poke their heads through if they felt like so they could breathe and put their heads down. Staunx slept on a bed of her own making in Milia's stall. It was just high enough for her not to get trodden on while she slept. Centaurs didn't sleep more than one hour a night, and Staunx absolutely hated when an impatient Milia would wake her up sometimes after 2 hours to see if she wanted to study or if she wanted to go to the night literacy classes. Even on her best nights she only got 3 hours of good sleep.

"You're such a sloth," Milia had often accused her. "You sleep for a zillion years and yet you still age faster than me!"

But now Milia was still upset and handed off the letter to Staunx apprehensively. "Read this."

We regret to inform you that the rogue humans have killed your Aunt Stressa, leaving her husband a widower and he now has no one to care for him. He has been suffering grieviously and we are greatly worried for his health because he cooks terrible meals, never cleans himself, or even put on his regalia! A clansman will be coming by to take you back for your aunt's farewell ceremony.

Much Love

Your doting parents.

"Oh no!" Staunx exclaimed.

Like an acrobat she climbed her own bed, then leapt up to Milia's bed and sat there, taking Milia's head into her lap as Milia started sobbing.

"My god how could this happen!"

"Oh I hate my clan I just hate them! Poor uncle has to actually take care of himself now?! And you know and I know exactly what happened to Aunt Stressa..."

She looked up at Staunx, both of them horrified. Staunx gulped. The humans had captured the centaur and eaten her. They were truly barbaric and Staunx was glad she wasn't raised by them.

"I hate humans!" Staunx began to cry angrily. "I hate their stupid ingrate race!! There's not even anything good to them, they keep getting worse and worse!"

One of her overalls slipped off, while she was ranting. Milia dozed in Staunx's lap while Staunx continuously stroked her hair as she herself fell asleep. She awoke to Milia nipping her ear and went to her own bed down below for her half hour of beauty rest.

Staunx didn't have much time to sleep because the Principal had called her to continue working on the stall with Bralt and so she labored all night and day to make the stall more spacious and create the furniture for Forza. She supplied the blankets, coat hangers, a few pieces of kitchenware, the pillows, and put a work order for the electrician. Then in the morning she went about grabbing all the laundry for all the girls and began cleaning it, feeling herself about to doze. She caught Forza watching her with the laundry from far off, and Forza quickly looked away.

At the end of the day Staunx went to check on Forza to see how she was doing. Forza bit her lip absently as she looked at Staunx, which Staunx mistook for nervousness. Bralt showed up too.

"Miss Forza, just wanted you to know you look very very muscular for a woman-your haunches are positively massive!"

He broke the women's eye contact. Staunx shook her head to get rid of the tiredness,

"Bralt! That's so rude of you and Miss Forza is from quite a respectable clan!"

Bralt was too dumb to understand Staunx's implications of possible death.

Bralt looked as if he hadn't heard her and said, "Anyways, hope you like the stall I made you. Staunx chipped in but I nailed most of it myself!"

Staunx felt her fists balling up. Forza raised her eyebrow. "Bralt I've had enough of you. Leave, slave."

Bralt jumped a bit, bowed and went away past his tent-probably to sleep with the Principal away from Forza's vicinity.

Staunx fell slightly, losing her balance as a new fresh wave of exhaustion hit her. Forza was there in a flash to help her.

"Come inside." Forza commanded. "Sit-please, I insist."

To Staunx's surprise, Forza herself lay beside Stuanx and began massaging her shoulders.

12