Female Council Punishment Sessions

Story Info
Punished for excessive orgasms.
2.3k words
4.27
39.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
208 Followers

This is one of several stories set in a world where ideas on the control of male sexuality of a group called the Female Council have been imposed. The story "A Scrapbook" gives a simple overview of how things developed. With that as context other stories in this theme can be read independently.

*****

Female Council Punishment Sessions

Part 1 - Him

He was strapped down on the spanking bench, completely immobilized, and exposed. His Punisher was an attractive mature woman, possibly in her late thirties. She was wearing a simple print dress, her role was not to excite him, but to punish him. He was in one of the many punishment rooms at the Sexual Offender Justice Center. A large mirror covered the entire width of one wall, but he knew it was really one-way glass, and that on the other side would be witnesses to his punishment. The Council was very big on public punishment, so there was a whole channel dedicated to streaming punishments from the SOJC. The seemingly private and intimate settings (rather than an open arena or stage) had turned out to be more beneficial for personalizing the punishment as well as obtaining additional confessions from the victims. Large public spectacles were saved for special cases.

He could hear screams off in the distance, from other punishment rooms. The sounds both scared him and made him resolve to do his best to avoid adding his voice to them. But deep down he knew that would be futile, the punishment was authorized to continue until the Punisher felt that the lesson had been learned.

He could hear the smile in her voice as she toyed with him running her finger nail over his back.

"You're in some big trouble, young man. You're guilty of a very serious offense."

"Yes, Ma'am. I know what I did was against the law, and I'm very sorry. I meant no disrespect, it's just that..."

"You didn't think it was that serious?"

"Right. Ma'am," he added after what he hoped wasn't too long a pause.

She was walking around him, sizing up her victim, carrying her paddle and examining her target.

"Just a little harmless pleasure. It doesn't hurt anyone, right?"

"Yes, that's it," he answered quickly, believing that he had found an ally.

The paddle struck without warning quickly reddening his ass, and leaving him stunned by the pain it inflicted in a single swat.

The Punisher admired the first blush of red on his ass while she continued her interrogation.

"So you make a habit of breaking any law you don't agree with?"

More swats with the paddle and this time grunts from him while he tried to keep from yelling.

"No. I mean, no, Ma'am, I don't make a habit of breaking the law."

THWAAAACCCKK

"Oowwww!"

"An orgasm every week, sometimes two!? Going on for almost a year? Sounds like you made quite a habit of breaking the law."

More stinging swats rained down on his ass.

"AHHHHH! Oh PLEASE! No more. Just a minute, please give me just a moment!"

The paddling stopped. And then she dropped the other shoe.

"OK your warm up is done. Now your punishment begins. We will see how much more you have to tell us with the cane."

"No, please don't. Not the cane," his pleading had a small stammer to it. It won't take long to reduce this one to screaming tears, she thought pleasantly to herself.

There was a swoosh as the cane sliced through the air and striped his backside. And he let out the first of many screams, adding his own humiliating voice to the chorus from the other punishment rooms.

"Did you threaten or bully your girlfriend to allow you so many orgasms?"

"IIIIIEEEEEE!! No, no I never did anything like that!"

"Are you sure? Certain that there wasn't some intimidation?" She punctuated the question with another hard swipe of the cane.

Another ear splitting scream before he could catch his breath to answer. "No, nothing like that Ma'am. She didn't care."

"She didn't care?" the Punisher repeated with mock surprise in her voice. "She didn't care? Are you accusing her of willfully violating the Council's mandatory Guidelines on Male Sexual Management?"

Something in the formal way the question was worded made something click in his head, or else the brief pause allowed him to think clearly.

"No. Not at all, that's not what I meant. I just mean that, well she didn't try very hard to control me. It was easy to get away with."

"I see," the Punisher said smiling, "So her only 'crime' is trusting you?" She resumed caning her victim.

Swish. "AAAYYYYYIIIII!"

"So are you unable to control yourself? Are you obsessed with sex, and self-gratification? Do you need some sort of medical help with this condition?"

The blows were coming steady now, and in between his screams he did manage to croak out, "No, Ma'am. I'm just an ordinary guy, with an ordinary guy's urges."

She leaned close and whispered, "Not all of those screams are from spankings and whippings. You know they do a certain kind of surgery here, don't you?"

The Court Ordered Castrations, of course they would be done here, and of course without anesthetic.

"But that's for rapists and child molesters," he blurted out almost loud enough to be heard by the witnesses.

The Punisher continued in a low voice, "And just how much more of this pain could you stand before you confessed to anything to make it stop once and for all?" She tapped his balls a little roughly. "Give me a couple of hours and you'd confess to raping your mother before you were born." He was stricken to cold, fearful silence; he knew she was right.

Looking over his welted ass, she was pleased with her work.

"You know your girlfriend will be following the law from now on, and a lot more strictly I imagine. Just to be on the safe side, she might even restrict you more than the maximum orgasms allowed. You will both be more afraid of breaking the law in the future.

"And in case you're thinking that you'll just break up with your girlfriend and be free to wank all you want in private. You know we always catch you boys, sooner or later. Now that we know about you, we'll be watching a lot closer. And any woman you meet will be able to check your record and know that you need watching closely."

She unbound him from the spanking horse but soon had him secured in a standing position.

"Cheer up, your punishment is almost over. All that's left is to punish the offending parts directly. Think of it as helping you avoid temptation, at least till they heal."

He had only thought his screaming before could be heard all over the building, now it truly was.

In the witness' room and in front of countless TVs squeals of a different kind could be heard.

Part 2 - Her

Jenny's wrists were in large leather cuffs, which had been attached to the ceiling. She was pulled up so high that she had to alternate between putting all her weight on her wrists or standing on the balls of her feet. Her Punisher was an attractive blond, a professional woman probably late twenties, wearing a black skirt and crisp white dress shirt; the very sort of woman Jenny had always felt inferior to, even when she was that young.

"I'm never amazed at the men we get here," she said to Jenny. "When it comes to sex, they're little better than animals. But despite all I know and all I've seen, it still amazes me that there are women willing to violate the law like you have. Did you think there would be no consequences?"

"I didn't think it would hurt anything."

"Does this hurt anything?"

The paddle made a loud crack as it connected with Jenny's ass, turning it instantly red.

The Punisher swung the paddle with cool deliberation and discipline.

This was just the warm up, even though Jenny would have certainly described it as her punishment.

Her ass cheeks jiggled with each resounding blow of the paddle. The loud crack of the paddle against her skin reverberated in the room.

"When we're done your ass will be as red as these walls," the Punisher remarked casually. Jenny could only moan between her cries at the thought.

The blond did enjoy her work, though more so when she was punishing men. She had some successful early experience tailoring verbal admonishments and punishment to the reasons why some women violated the laws, so was often called on to punish female violators. With men she was excited to punish them for their boorish and self-centered behavior; with women she was often a little angry, seeing them as traitors to a cause she believed in fervently.

Then the Punisher was in front of Jenny again, this time holding a cane, which was to be the next instrument used in her punishment.

"You know the Council has determined that excessive orgasms for men is bad for society."

"Yes, Ma'am," she answered meekly, not sure if any answer was expected but not wanting to offend and bring on more punishment than was already coming.

"Do you know better than everyone else?"

There was a whoosh as the cane connected with her ass. "AAHHHHH!"

"No! I mean, no I don't," Jenny pleaded then answered the question as she thought she was supposed to.

Jenny screamed, twisted and squirmed as much as possible to avoid the blows, but the blond just casually restrained her movements with an occasional hand on her shoulder to keep her from moving too much out of position.

"Then tell me why. What was it to you whether he got so many orgasms? He was providing for your sexual needs, wasn't he?"

The blond punctuated her questions with blows of the cane, hardly giving Jenny a chance to hear them, let alone answer.

"Oh, yes, EEEIIIIIII, yes he was."

"Then why allow him to have sexual release almost at will?"

"He wanted it so bad." This answer elicited a flurry of vicious strokes.

"He wanted it? He wanted it!? " The cane was leaving visible welts on Jenny's ass cheeks.

"OOOOWWWWW. NO! Please stop. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Did he threaten you? Did he intimidate you in any manner?"

"No. No! He's not like that. He's nice to me."

"Really? Would you like to know how nice he is? He's in there right now saying it's not his fault, he's a man and can't help himself, that you should have controlled him better.

"He's right, you should have controlled him. Though that excuse won't spare him a severe punishment."

"I just wanted a man to want me," she sobbed as much from the physical pain as the emotional.

"Yes, I know," the Punisher said. "And rationing his orgasms would have ensured that. Your actions betray all women."

"Your punishment should be worse than his, as a woman you should be better than that. Consequently, you will be taken to another room for a more intense punishment."

"M...More intense?"

"Yes. A whipping."

"NO, p...please, PLEASE no more. I can't take any more!"

"You will. You must be made more afraid of violating the law than losing the affection of a man."

Jenny's wrists were unhooked from the overhead bar, but still otherwise shackled and naked she was led out to the hall and down several flights of spiraling stone stairs to a small underground room completely lined with brick. The room's position and construction made it particularly sound proof, and the white painted brick gave it a somewhat "clinical" feel. In the walls near the floor were small barred cells just big enough for someone to crouch in. Some prisoners were held in them to watch the punishments that would soon be administered to them. Today they were empty.

"A Level 2 whipping," Jenny's Punisher said matter-of-factly to the stern looking uniformed woman who was there.

The uniformed officer was obviously pleased, "Very well, I'll prepare her immediately."

Jenny was placed on her back on a small, narrow table, which was just large enough to provide support while not covering or protecting much flesh. Her wrists were secured above her head and her ankles to the ceiling. After ensuring that she was properly secured and exposed the uniformed guard took her position as witness.

Jenny's original Punisher used several whips to stripe her ass. At one point the flails of the whip curled about and struck her deeply between the legs, causing her to scream almost uncontrollably.

The uniformed officer smiled. "Does the kiss of the whip tingle your pussy, dear?"

But Jenny was beyond answering.

Suddenly the whipping stopped while the officer readjusted Jenny's legs so they were spread apart. Jenny didn't need to think too hard to know what was coming.

"No. NO! PLEASE NO, NOT THAT!"

"But dear," the officer explained, "that's what a Level 2 whipping is, and your Punisher obviously felt you needed it."

"Yes," her Punisher added, "if you can't orgasm for a while perhaps you will be less interested in letting him. In any event, you should know that there are eight more severe levels we can use if you become a repeat offender."

The whipping continued and Jenny screamed till she was hoarse and unable to make much noise at all.

When the whipping stopped, the Punisher said, in a casual manner, "You do know how we found out, don't you? He was bragging to his guy friends how much he got to cum. Call it 'sour grapes' or whatever, one of them turned you both in."

Jenny made herself a promise, she was never going to let herself be put in this position again.

Chastebob
Chastebob
208 Followers