Female Criminals

Story Info
Inside the lives of women in prison.
2k words
3.59
61.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Lily Stone stood in her cell. Inside the largest women's prison of the state of Massachusetts, she was known as the Butch Brawler. All the other female inmates feared her, and with reason. This six-foot-two, 250-pound black woman was once a member of a ferocious gang from Dorchester. In the streets, she had a reputation as a fierce fighter and a deadly hustler. She and her crew controlled the drug trade from Dorchester to Roxbury, around Mattapan and also parts of South Boston. This was a whole lot of territory but these fierce street thugs ruled it.

Back in the day, nobody messed with Lily. Unfortunately for her, she crossed the line one too many times. Most of her gang had been either shot or arrested by the Boston police department, as ordered by the governor during an election year. Of the two hundred members of the gang, ninety percent of them went down. The district attorney, a woman named Jennifer Graham was a driven and ruthless politician who made a career out of messing up the thugs and bitches from the hood.

Lily watched her friends go to prison. Young men and women that she had known forever. They were her crew. They were her blood. She even lost Ricardo, the young man she had loved. Ricardo was a tall, caramel-skinned dude with honey-colored hair and sparkling brown eyes. He was a beautiful young man. When they met, Lily was a rising gang leader and he was the social worker trying to lead her and some of her friends away from their life of crime.

When the district attorney came after Lily, she suspected that Ricardo knew many members of the gang and approached him so that he could testify against them. Ricardo refused. The district attorney brought up some charges against him. Ricardo didn't go to jail. Some crooked cop killed him to keep him quiet. The young social worker knew about many corrupt cops in the department. He was going to blow the whistle on a whole lot of them. That's why he was shot. Angered at the loss of the man she loved, Lily swore vengeance.

Lily walked into the office of the district attorney and shot the bitch twice in the head. From that moment on, the world would never be the same. A black female gangster had killed a prominent district attorney. The law enforcement community was terrified. A massive manhunt was organized to catch the woman who had committed this grievous offense. Lily was captured, Tried and convicted. She was now serving three consecutive life sentences at Massachusetts's largest women's correctional facility. All without the possibility of parole.

While in the slammer, Lily was targeted by both the guards and the female inmates. She'd been a brawler all of her life, so she did what she did best. She fought back. Her reputation inside the women's prison grew. Everyone feared her. They called her the Butch Brawler. The prison subculture was at her feat. Nobody messed with her. There were many cliques inside the jail system. The women criminals were more vicious than the men. They were ruthless and cruel. They had no code of conduct, unlike the most ruthless of male inmates. They terrified the guards, and each other.

Only Lily got respect in this place. Once, there was this tough bitch named Ramona who tried to mess with Lily. Ramona was a tall, large Hispanic woman with a shaved head and a scar on her face. She had been sentenced to twenty years for murder. Inside the jail, everyone feared her. Lily didn't. When Ramona provoked her into a brawl, Lily unleashed the cold fury that she kept carefully locked inside. She beat Ramona to a bloody pulp, and broke both her arms, in order to teach her a lesson. Since that day, nobody messed with Lily. That's where the nickname Butch Brawler came from.

For over a decade, Lily lived inside the prison, if one can call this living. She kept to herself. She read comic books and adventure novels in the library. She worked inside the kitchen. Anything she could do to pass the time. Other women started brawls and did all sorts of crazy things. For the most part, Lily was a peaceful and quiet inmate. While the women fought each other for the privilege of taking younger female inmates as lovers, and also for status, Lily carefully kept to herself. In spite of her name, this red-blooded heterosexual black woman had no interest in discovering the love that dared not speak its name.

Life in prison as a sentence was the death of hope. That's what messed with the heads of both male and female inmates. Lily chose not to lose hope. From time to time, she was visited by her brothers and some friends. She was especially happy to see her younger brother Julian. Julian had grown into a tall, muscular young man. These days, this black stud played college football while studying business administration and was even approached by scouts from the National Football League. Lily loved him with all of her heart. Seeing him was always a pleasure.

Lily kept to herself, and stayed out of trouble. She fought against female inmates of all sizes and races. Black women, white women, Latin women and Asian women. All of them fought against her and lost. Why? It wasn't because of her size. Once, she fought against Bertha, a six-foot-six, 300-pound woman from Germany. Bertha was once a boxing legend. She got sentenced to life in prison for killing her husband in his sleep. When she got to the jail, she thought she could become its Queen Bee by beating up Lily, the reigning champion. Lily beat Bertha to a bloody pulp. All female inmates from prisons around the country knew Lily's name. None of these tough bitches wanted to get sent to her jailhouse. They knew that she'd be the death of them.

The legend of the Butch Brawler continued to grow. Lily's heart seemed to turn to stone, especially when her beloved brother stopped visiting. He had perished in a train wreck. Lily wept for the first time in decades when she learned of his passing. Years passed. Lily had come to the jail at the age of twenty. Her thirty-sixth birthday took place in her jail cell, remembered by none, not even her. Days had lost meaning for her. Lily had died. Only the Butch Brawler remained.

The Butch Brawler continued to serve three consecutive life sentences. Nobody messed with her anymore. Her heart was like steel and her muscular body a sculptor's dream. The prison dykes dreamed of having her in their beds but she turned them all down. Lily was buried so deeply inside the Butch Brawler that she could not remember her life before she wound up in prison for life. This seemed to be the way of things, until the Butch Brawler met Doctor Christopher Brown, the prison psychiatrist.

Christopher Brown was a tall, good-looking young black man. He had graduated from Harvard with a Master's degree in psychology. He looked for work in many places and when he couldn't find any, he wound up working for the state as a prison psychologist. Working in a women's prison was not easy. The female inmates were treacherous, manipulative and deadly. Even seasoned correctional staff sometimes got messed up by them. Brown knew he had to watch himself around them. He was told by the warden that the most dangerous of the female prisoners was Lily Stone, the woman known as Butch Brawler. Lily Stone, who had shot and killed a prominent district attorney. Lily Stone, whose name would be forever remembered by the world. She had gone down as the most ruthless female criminal in history.

When Brown and Stone met, it was not a very pleasant meeting for either of them. The Butch Brawler had recently gotten into a fight with Anna Tarkin, a vicious new inmate serving ten years for a hate crime. Anna Tarkin was once a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. Her husband James Tarkin hated Blacks and Jews. She picked a fight with the Butch Brawler, seeking to enhance her reputation. The Butch Brawler beat the new woman senseless and got sent to the prison psychologist, since none of the corrections officers wanted to deal with her.

When Lily Stone walked into doctor Brown's office, she expected a snotty old man or, a female shrink. Instead, she met a handsome young black man. He was not condescending. He was not overbearing. He was very smart. He showed her kindness, something no one had shown this hardened woman in decades. He got her to slowly open up and share her story. He showed her how to control the rage that she kept bottled up inside. That same rage which killed a female district attorney and sent countless female criminals to the emergency room. When the Butch Brawler experienced that one moment of happiness, Lily Stone was back.

What doctor Brown and everybody else didn't know was that this woman was a lot more complicated than she seemed. The Butch Brawler was the merciless fighter. Lily Stone was the vulnerable woman inside of her. Lily Stone fell in love with Christopher Brown, the prison psychologist. One night, in his office, they consummated their union.

They had been talking, and Brown had his back turned. Lily admired his great physique. Yeah, he looked good. Very sexy. That's when she made her move. She slipped out of her prison fatigues, and showed off her sexy, fit body. When Christopher turned around and saw her, he fell silent. The psychologist in him knew that it was wrong for a doctor to get involved with his patients. The man inside of him wanted her. His desires won over his better judgment.

Christopher undressed, showing Lily his fine body. Smiling, they embraced. He wanted to make sweet love to her and he did. He kissed her, and caressed her body. Lily responded in kind. It had been so long since she had been with a man. Especially a fine man like this. When he suckled her breasts, she moaned in pleasure. His agile fingers darted inside her pussy, and played with her insides. He was so good at that. He kissed a path down to her pelvis, and began to eat her out.

Lily lay on the doctor's desk, writhing in pleasure as he ate her out. He made her cum time and again. Eager to return the favor, she took him into her mouth. Christopher looked at her, and smiled. Lily smiled at him with her eyes, and sucked on his member. This wasn't something she did for just anybody. She liked him and wanted to please him. So, she sucked his cock and licked his balls. When he came, she drank his seed.

Christopher pulled her up and took her. Swiftly, he entered her. Lily wrapped her arms around him as he made love to her. This was something she hadn't done in ages. How she had missed a man's wonderful and deeply masculine touch. There was nothing quite like it in the world. He thrust into her, and his cock went deep inside of her. Her pussy craved him. Had craved the likes of him for over a decade. There was nothing better than this in the world. Surrendering was sweet. When he came, her orgasmic screams joined his own.

Later, both of them put their clothes back. They had crossed the line. He was the prison psychologist. She was a female inmate. A notorious and deadly criminal. Yet they were in love. She did not want any favors. All she wanted was him. And he was glad to share himself with her. He was the one thing that made her life bearable. When Lily Stone went to bed that night, she smiled for the first time in ages. A little piece of heaven could be found even in hell. It gave her something to live for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers